Is Jesus still a man in heaven?

Viewing 20 posts - 681 through 700 (of 757 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Colter,
    Yes usually but he does sometimes cause miracles to happen and He does want us to be rescued from the planned destruction of earth.

Spock
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ April 16 2012,17:31)

Quote (Colter @ April 16 2012,06:14)

Quote (terraricca @ April 16 2012,10:02)

Quote (Colter @ April 16 2012,14:49)

Quote (terraricca @ April 16 2012,02:08)
    col

The theory of inherent original sin is not part of Jesus' Gospel.

sorry but Christ is the reason for it

“forgive them Father, for they know not what they do”

col

if Christ was not willingly given up his man like live ,we would not have access to Gods grace

That's from the pagan religion of human sacrifice. God has always been the same, grace has always been available.

Colter

Colter,

Self sacrifice is not considered human sacrifice; even to this day.  

Sacrificing oneself to kill enemies is righteous; even as Samson gave his life.  Sacrifice oneself to save the souls of your people; is more important than saving their lives.

Jesus taught salvation and forgiveness before religion tried to stop his liberating teachings. His unjust death was not a condition of spiritual rebirth or Gods forgiveness. However such a doctrine was already in existence within the Pagan religions which ultimately adopted/merged-with Pauls new Christian religion about Jesus.

One of the major stumbling blocks for the Jews to accept Christ is the Pagan interpretation of the meaning of the death on the cross.

To support the atonement doctrine is to support an unjust outrage; the death of an innocent man after a trumped up trial to appease the whims of an unjust God. God never conceived of such and crass injustice.

Colter

Spock
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 16 2012,21:28)
    Hi Colter,
    Yes usually but he does sometimes cause miracles to happen and He does want us to be rescued from the planned destruction of earth.

Have faith, the original gospel of Jesus will eventually be taught and subdue the earth culminating in the future age of light and life.

Apocalyptic nonsense influenced various holy book authors.

Colter

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Colter,
    Will you teach this new gospel?

Spock
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 17 2012,05:53)
    Hi Colter,
    Will you teach this new gospel?

No, I will teach this original gospel of the kingdom of heaven; Gods Fatherhood of each individual and the consequent brotherhood of all mankind.

Primitive Christianity is unsalvageable.

Colter

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Colter,
    Which god is this?
    Thanks for the warning.

Spock
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 17 2012,06:37)
    Hi Colter,
    Which god is this?
    Thanks for the warning.

There is only one God Nick.

“When theology masters religion, religion dies, it becomes a doctrine instead of a life.”

Is your theology a doctrine or a life Nick?

Colter

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Colter,
    My God delivers men from the dominion of darkness ruled by the god of this world into His wonderful light.

But the god of this world has a huge and devoted following.

Spock
    Participant

There is only one God Nick. Who is the other God that you refer to, the God of this world?”

Colter

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Colter,
    Satan is the god of this world and is unknowingly served by most.
    Jesus brought the rescue plan to set the prisoners free and give sight to the blind.

Spock
    Participant

This Satan God you fear, he was proven to be a liar and no God at all. Jesus disproved duelism and demonstrated that the false belief in Satans power was only as deep as mans lack of faith in the one and only real God.

It is a funny sort of ideology, the very same people who reject Jesus as pre existing as a divine being. Due to conceptual conflicts with monotheism have not problem promoting the theory that their are 2 Gods, one Good the other evil.

At best Satan is nothing more then a cigar butt.

Colter

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (Colter @ April 16 2012,16:18)

Quote (kerwin @ April 16 2012,17:36)

Quote (Colter @ April 16 2012,04:35)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 16 2012,08:14)
    Hi Colter,
    Is your faith in what is written down dependant on men or the Spirit?
    Is the better alternative trust in your own opinions?

My faith is in God just as Jesus taught and practised. I'm already saved.

Colter

Colter;

You have fallen as it is God who judges you; not you.

James 4:9
    King James Version (KJV)

9Be afflicted, and mourn, and weep: let your laughter be turned to mourning, and your joy to heaviness.

I'm not sure what you are talking about, if you are saved you should already know it. If you are spirit born and dedicated to doing Gods will then you should understand my words. Instead, it sounds as if you are judging me.

Colter

Colter;

A servant of God does not judge their own final fate or that of others; as they are content to allow God, who is just, do the judging.

The goal of a servant of God is to be righteous and holy as God is; being confident if that is truly your goal you will not be found wanting on That Day.

Scripture warns us that the heart of man is deceptive and that there is a way that appears right; but leads to destruction in the end.

I am not telling you that you are doomed to destruction; I am telling you that you have fallen in hopes you will see it for yourself and change your ways.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Colter @ April 16 2012,18:14)

col

col

if Christ was not willingly given up his man like live ,we would not have access to Gods grace

That's from the pagan religion of human sacrifice. God has always been the same, grace has always been available.

Colter

:D :D :D :D

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (Colter @ April 16 2012,16:40)

col

col

Colter

Colter,

Sacrificing oneself to kill enemies is righteous; even as Samson gave his life.  Sacrifice oneself to save the souls of your people; is more important than saving their lives.

Jesus taught salvation and forgiveness before religion tried to stop his liberating teachings. His unjust death was not a condition  of spiritual rebirth or Gods forgiveness. However such a doctrine was already in existence within the Pagan religions which ultimately adopted/merged-with Pauls new Christian religion about Jesus.

One of the major stumbling blocks for the Jews to accept Christ is the Pagan interpretation of the meaning of the death on the cross.

To support the atonement doctrine is to support an unjust outrage; the death of an innocent man after a trumped up trial to appease the whims of an unjust God. God never conceived of such and crass injustice.

Colter

Colter,

Jesus teaches us how to be like God in true righteousness and holiness and then provided the way through his self sacrifice, resurrection, and ascension. That way did not exist previous to the sealing, empowerment, and mediation of the new covenant. A way now exists to love as God loves and those whose soul pants after righteousness will claim it.

Spock
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ April 17 2012,08:05)

Hi Colter,

Colter

Colter;

King James Version (KJV)

9Be afflicted, and mourn, and weep: let your laughter be turned to mourning, and your joy to heaviness.

I'm not sure what you are talking about, if you are saved you should already know it. If you are spirit born and dedicated to doing Gods will then you should understand my words. Instead, it sounds as if you are judging me.

Colter

Colter;

A servant of God does not judge their own final fate or that of others; as they are content to allow God, who is just, do the judging.

The goal of a servant of God is to be righteous and holy as God is; being confident if that is truly your goal you will not be found wanting on That Day.

Scripture warns us that the heart of man is deceptive and that there is a way that appears right; but leads to destruction in the end.

I am not telling you that you are doomed to destruction;  I am telling you that you have fallen in hopes you will see it for yourself and change your ways.

What arrogance you have to pass judgment of the hearts and faith life of others. Scripture also warns men of false piety and self righteousness.

God knows full well what is in my heart more so then you presume to know.

Colter

Spock
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ April 17 2012,08:15)

col

col

Colter

Colter,

Jesus taught salvation and forgiveness before religion tried to stop his liberating teachings. His unjust death was not a condition  of spiritual rebirth or Gods forgiveness. However such a doctrine was already in existence within the Pagan religions which ultimately adopted/merged-with Pauls new Christian religion about Jesus.

Colter

Colter,

Jesus teaches us how to be like God in true righteousness and holiness and then provided the way through his self sacrifice, resurrection, and ascension.   That way did not exist previous to the sealing, empowerment, and mediation of the new covenant.  A way now exists to love as God loves and those whose soul pants after righteousness will claim it.

Jesus is the way…. he has always been the way.

Salvation and forgiveness was already available to those in need of it. Being a revelation of God to man, Jesus made the way more clear.

In this exchange we can see that sins are forgiven and faith has saved the women, not Pagan sacrifices, blood drinking or flesh eating. The gospel of Jesus was merged with the Pagan Mystery expectations and the RCC became a substitute for the Kingdom of heaven envisioned by Jesus.

44 Then he turned toward the woman and said to Simon, “Do you see this woman? I came into your house. You did not give me any water for my feet, but she wet my feet with her tears and wiped them with her hair. 45 You did not give me a kiss, but this woman, from the time I entered, has not stopped kissing my feet. 46 You did not put oil on my head, but she has poured perfume on my feet. 47 Therefore, I tell you, her many sins have been forgiven—as her great love has shown. But whoever has been forgiven little loves little.”

48 Then Jesus said to her, “Your sins are forgiven.”

49 The other guests began to say among themselves, “Who is this who even forgives sins?”

50 Jesus said to the woman, “Your faith has saved you; go in peace.”

Colter

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (Colter @ April 17 2012,04:09)

Quote (kerwin @ April 17 2012,08:05)

Hi Colter,

Colter

Colter;

King James Version (KJV)

Colter

Colter;

I am not telling you that you are doomed to destruction;  I am telling you that you have fallen in hopes you will see it for yourself and change your ways.

What arrogance you have to pass judgment of the hearts and faith life of others. Scripture also warns men of false piety and self righteousness.

God knows full well what is in my heart more so then you presume to know.

Colter

Colter,

You lack knowledge or you would know the proverbs that” by their fruit you will know them” and that “even a child is known by whether their conduct is right”.  I would be a fool not to warn you of the danger of the way you have chosen as then I would take part in it.

Instead I offer you the food and drink that is obtained through Jesus Christ; the food and drink that satisfies those that hunger and thirst to be like God in true righteousness and holiness.

In all this my conscious is clear.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Colter,
    Yes Jesus Christ has the power and authority to save those of faith and to forgive their sin.
    But if they want to stay in fellowship with him they must abide in the teachings.[2jn]

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (Colter @ April 17 2012,04:18)

Quote (kerwin @ April 17 2012,08:15)

col

col

Colter

Colter,

Colter

Colter,

Jesus teaches us how to be like God in true righteousness and holiness and then provided the way through his self sacrifice, resurrection, and ascension.   That way did not exist previous to the sealing, empowerment, and mediation of the new covenant.  A way now exists to love as God loves and those whose soul pants after righteousness will claim it.

Jesus is the way…. he has always been the way.

Salvation and forgiveness was already available to those in need of it. Being a revelation of God to man, Jesus made the way more clear.

In this exchange we can see that sins are forgiven and faith has saved the women, not Pagan sacrifices, blood drinking or flesh eating. The gospel of Jesus was merged with the Pagan Mystery expectations and the RCC became a substitute for the Kingdom of heaven envisioned by Jesus.

44 Then he turned toward the woman and said to Simon, “Do you see this woman? I came into your house. You did not give me any water for my feet, but she wet my feet with her tears and wiped them with her hair. 45 You did not give me a kiss, but this woman, from the time I entered, has not stopped kissing my feet. 46 You did not put oil on my head, but she has poured perfume on my feet. 47 Therefore, I tell you, her many sins have been forgiven—as her great love has shown. But whoever has been forgiven little loves little.”

48 Then Jesus said to her, “Your sins are forgiven.”

49 The other guests began to say among themselves, “Who is this who even forgives sins?”

50 Jesus said to the woman, “Your faith has saved you; go in peace.”

Colter

Colter,

As you quoted “Your faith has saved you” just as Abraham was credited with righteousness for believing the promise of God; Never the less Abraham looked forward to superior promise; a promise to be fulfilled in Christ Jesus.

Jesus uttered that promise himself when he taught us that he would truly set us free from serving sin and when he promised those that hungered and thirsted for righteousness they would be filled.  That is the promise fulfilled in the new covenant even as is written:

Jeremiah 31
    New International Version (NIV)

31 “The days are coming,” declares the LORD,
      “when I will make a new covenant
    with the people of Israel
      and with the people of Judah.
    32 It will not be like the covenant
      I made with their ancestors
    when I took them by the hand
      to lead them out of Egypt,
    because they broke my covenant,
      though I was a husband to[d] them,[e]”
               declares the LORD.
    33 “This is the covenant I will make with the people of Israel
      after that time,” declares the LORD.
    “I will put my law in their minds
      and write it on their hearts.
    I will be their God,
      and they will be my people.
    34 No longer will they teach their neighbor,
      or say to one another, ‘Know the LORD,’
    because they will all know me,
      from the least of them to the greatest,”
               declares the LORD.
    “For I will forgive their wickedness
      and will remember their sins no more.”

Spock
    Participant

Kerwin,

I have received the gift of the day of the Lord that Abraham had faith in, in which Jeremiah so devotedly proclaimed to a parched nation.

Thank you for the quote.

Colter

Viewing 20 posts - 681 through 700 (of 757 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account