Was the Islam Caliphate the seventh kingdom?

Viewing 20 posts - 301 through 320 (of 650 total)
  • Author
    Proclaimer
    Participant

@bodhitharta

Your article should have correct info: THERE is no prophesied Islamic Mahdi in the Quran, in the Quran it only talks about the return of Jesus Christ, wouldn’t it be better to research what’s in the Quran rather than make articles based upon bad info? Here is a place you can search the Quran and have knowledge when you report

http://www.searchtruth.com/

Thanks for the link. I might use that next time I quote your book. In my writing I quote this:

The Mahdi of the Quran and in the Hadith seems to match the Antichrist of the Bible.

In other areas I quote the Hadith only. While it is true that the Quran doesn’t explicitly talk about the Mahdi as a person, and for that reason, I may change the line I quote, some argue that the Mahdi is indeed mentioned in the Quran. After looking this up, I have learned that the Mahdi is frequently mentioned in Sunni hadith as establishing the caliphate.  Is this only a Sunni belief? Are you Shia?

As for possibly being in the Qaran, some believe it is there. e.g., I found this in
    http://www.alislam.org/library/books/truthfulness/question_3.html

Some people argue that there is no mention, whatsoever, of Imam Mahdi in the Holy Quran. They demand us to prove from the Quran that Imam Mahdi shall come. We have already proved from the Quran that prophet-hood is continued. In the following verses we’ll prove that Imam Mahdi, which means “a guided leader”, is a title of the prophets and all the prophets have been called Imam Mahdi. The confusion arises in the minds when people think of Imam Mahdi as a separate and distinct personality from the Promised Messiah. In the Ahadees of Hadhrat Muhammad (Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him) mentioned in Ibn-e-Majja and Musnad Ahmad bin Hanbal, Imam Mahdi and the Promised Messiah has been mentioned as one and the same person. The holy Quran also does not differentiate Imam Mahdi from prophets and call the prophets as Imam Mahdi, as is evident in the following verses.

And remember when his Lord tried Abraham with certain commandments which he fulfilled, He said, ‘I will make thee a leader of men.’ Abraham asked, ‘And from among my offspring?’ God said, ‘My covenant does not embrace the transgressors.’ [2:125]

In this verse Allah gives this glad tiding to Abraham that He is making him the Imam, which means that prophet and Imam are only two different names for one office.

In the verses 72 & 73 of Al-Anbiya, Allah mentions Prophet Lot, Ishaq and Yaqoob and then in verse-74 calls them Imam Mahdi.

And We made them leaders who guided people by Our command, and We sent revelation to them enjoining the doing of good works, and the observance of Prayer, and the giving of alms. And Us alone they worshipped. [21:74]

Similarly in the following verse, Allah also mentions the Prophets of Israelites as Imam Mahdi.

And We appointed from among them leaders, who guided the people by Our command, because they were steadfast and had firm faith in Our Signs. [32:25]

bodhitharta
    Participant

Hi T8

The Mahdi of the Quran and in the Hadith seems to match the Antichrist of the Bible.

There can be no such thing as an Islamic “ANTICHRIST” I love Jewish people but you do realize all practicing Jews are antichrists right?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

The love you proclaim for Jesus and the jewish people seems a most peculiar kind of love.

Rather like how our cat loves mice

Proclaimer
    Participant

Yes Bod, many deny the Father and Son including Jews, Gentiles, and Muslims.

As for an Islamic Antichrist, it may be true that they have no term for the Antichrist because by that definition they would have to include themselves. However, there is the Masih ad-Dajjal, the so-called False Messiah. It could be that Satan has preplanned this to get people to ignore the true messiah who we know opposes the Beast and False prophet.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masih_ad-Dajjal

Proclaimer
    Participant

This video does a good job at trying to debunk this theory.

However, while the author does a great job with the above video and has researched the subject well, and makes many good points, I think he does fail to point out the impact millions of people believing in Islamic prophecy can have. The army of the black flags for example show fulfillment of their own prophecies simply because they believe it to be true and make it happen at the opportune time. See below video.

To some degree belief can lead to fulfillment of their own prophecies thereby indirectly even fulfilling Bible prophecy if much of the Hadiths were lifted from the prophecies in the Bible as mentioned, but twisted to an Islamic perspective. After all the Bible talks about great lies, deceiving signs, and wonders in the last days. Who is the Father of Lies? If a book takes prophecies in the Bible and twists them to a different meaning or conclusion, then who ultimately inspired that book?

• This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by Admin.
    Miia
    Participant

t8,

The Quran may have lies. but the Jewish Talmud does also. Which one is worse? I vote the Tulmud.

Quotes from the Tulmud:

*’Yashu’ is an acronym for the Jewish curse, ‘May his (Jesus) name be wiped out forevermore.’

* Yashu (Jesus) was sexually immoral and worshipped a brick.” (Sanhedrin 107b)

* “Miriam the hairdresser had sex with many men.” (Shabbath 104b, Hebrew Edition only)

* “Yashu (Jesus) was cut off from the Jewish people for his wickedness and refused to repent.” (Sotah 47a)

* “‘Yashu’ (‘Jesus’) is in Hell being boiled in hot excrement.” (Gittin 57a)

http://www.rense.com/general79/talmud.htm

Proclaimer
    Participant

I don’t know anything about the Talmud, but if it says that, then that is terrible.

Miia
    Participant

t8 and all, I truly believe Islam is deceived. But i also believe the Muslim people are a test if we can love our neighbor as ourselves, and if we have the spirit of Christ then we truly can.

My family is (apparently) of Jewish origin. Do we believe we have the right (even though their president says) to move to Israel and grab some land at the expense of the Gazan people?  NO!!

‘Google’ True Torah Jews and Jews Against Zionism, to learn something maybe.

Miia
    Participant

The above picture reminds me of the Horses of the Apocalypse?

Miia
    Participant

I don’t know anything about the Talmud, but if it says that, then that is terrible.

It is. Even the Quran doesn’t go that low. They at least respect Jesus.

bodhitharta
    Participant

The Quran says that Jesus is The Messiah and a Word from God the Jews call Jesus immoral and slanders Mary, who do Christians support? The Jews

I guess will see when Jesus returns

Miia
    Participant

Hi Bd, not all.

Actually, millions of Eastern Orthodox, Catholics and Lutherans do not as they are A-millenialists (believe Israel is now spiritual and the called out ecclesia).

Proclaimer
    Participant

Supporting the existence of Israel is not the same as supporting ungodly Jews, just the same as supporting the USA isn’t the same as supporting Atheism.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Islamic Antichrist Debunked – Chris White

Proclaimer
    Participant

Link to a different explanation as to who the Beast is.

Is the Vatican the Beast

Proclaimer
    Participant

The Color of Islam

Proclaimer
    Participant

This is how some Muslims see the end-times as interpreted from their books (hadiths & Quran).

Proclaimer
    Participant

Proclaimer
    Participant

Proclaimer
    Participant

Churchill on Islam

Churchill served in Sudan where he was able to observe first hand what Is Islam is truly about. He wrote a book called The River War published in 1899, which chronicled the reconquest of Sudan. In the book, he showcased what he had observed by writing,

How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries, improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement, the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyzes the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step, and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it (Islam) has vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.

Viewing 20 posts - 301 through 320 (of 650 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account