Was the Islam Caliphate the seventh kingdom?

Viewing 20 posts - 261 through 280 (of 650 total)
  • Author
    Proclaimer
    Participant

lol. What you can do is push play, then walk away. Once it has played through, watch it again and it will be cached, so no glitches.

You might need to watch it from Youtube to cache it though. Just hit the heading in the video to watch it there. Not sure about now, but it use to work like that back when I got rolled onto dial up.

Actually here are the links to them on Youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fif-mt4G6ZQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVerrWxHmsg

Proclaimer
    Participant

I don’t believe the Islamic idea of antichrist will turn out to be the true Christ.

That could be the case. However, ask yourself why the armies fight Jesus at his return? Maybe because they already believe Jesus has returned and this person in the clouds must be an enemy. Remember that Jesus will return after the great falling away and the man of lawlessness is revealed first.

Here is how Muslims see the return of Jesus. You will notice that he cannot be the the real Jesus.

Christians will recognize the truth and accept Jesus عليه السلام as a Muslim Prophet and Messenger of God. The religion of God (Islam) will justly rule the World. There will be no more oppression  or wars, and peace will prevail. Furthermore, there will be no need to collect Jizyah (tax levied on Christians & Jews in Islamic states) because Christianity and Judaism will end. Every human being will be financially well-off and no one will accept charity. Jesus عليه السلام will perform Hajj (pilgrimage), marry, begets children, and die after living on Earth. His death will signal the beginning of the last days for humanity before the Day of Judgment.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Islam does not have an opposite view of morality than Scripture.

Not so sure about that, but you realise I was talking about prophecy and identities of important persons in those prophecies.

In Islam, murder and rape are okay in certain contexts. Here is a quote from ISIS.

“One should remember that enslaving the families of the kuffār [unbelievers] and taking their women as concubines is a firmly established aspect of the Sharī’ah that if one were to deny or mock, he would be denying or mocking the verses of the Qur’ān and the narrations of the Prophet.”

Camillia
    Participant

lol. What you can do is push play, then walk away. Once it has played through, watch it again and it will be cached, so no glitches.

You might need to watch it from Youtube to cache it though. Just hit the heading in the video to watch it there. Not sure about now, but it use to work like that back when I got rolled onto dial up.

Actually here are the links to them on Youtube.

Thanks.

Camillia
    Participant

Here is how Muslims see the return of Jesus. You will notice that he cannot be the the real Jesus.

Christians will recognize the truth and accept Jesus عليه السلام as a Muslim Prophet and Messenger of God. The religion of God (Islam) will justly rule the World. There will be no more oppression  or wars, and peace will prevail. Furthermore, there will be no need to collect Jizyah (tax levied on Christians & Jews in Islamic states) because Christianity and Judaism will end. Every human being will be financially well-off and no one will accept charity. Jesus عليه السلام will perform Hajj (pilgrimage), marry, begets children, and die after living on Earth. His death will signal the beginning of the last days for humanity before the Day of Judgment.

Hmm. Interesting.

kerwin
    Participant

@t8,

ISIS practices a corrupt form of Islam. It is a heresy of a heresy. I believe at heart Islam is militant and practical so the statements by the leadership of ISIS may be an attempt to regulate behavior that is already present and which they have little or no real control over. The individuals fighters loyalty seems to swish and sway from one organization to another as their corrupt spirits lead them. At this time they seem to me more of a mob than a disciplined army. That will most likely change if they are given enough time.

Slavery would not be abhorrent and treating women as second class citizens is no more abhorrent to Shari in general. Treating prepubescent girls as sex objects is of questionable morality in Islam. From what I little I have heard it is neither banned or encouraged. I think Scripture remains quiet on it as well.

Camillia
    Participant

see below

Camillia
    Participant

Fifth attempt. (Sorry, miss the old forum t8, display errors get frustrating after a while)

Let’s start from the beginning for a moment.

(A great deception/ Signs and miracles)

Paul says:
    “Then that lawless one (Son of Perdition/ Antichrist/ Man of Sin) will be revealed whom the Lord will slay with the breath of His mouth and bring to an end by the appearance of His coming; that is, the one whose coming is in accord with the activity of Satan, with all power and signs and false wonders, and with all the deception of wickedness for those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth so as to be saved. For this reason God will send upon them a deluding influence so that they will believe what is false, in order that they all may be judged who did not believe the truth, but took pleasure in wickedness.

Rev 13:13-18
    He performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down out of heaven to the earth in the presence of men. And he deceives those who dwell on the earth because of the signs which it was given him to perform in the presence of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who had the wound of the sword and has come to life. And it was given to him to give breath to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast would even speak and cause as many as do not worship the image of the beast to be killed.

(Wickedness)

Rev 9:
    The rest of mankind, who were not killed by these plagues, did not repent of the works of their hands, so as not to worship demons, and the idols of gold and of silver and of brass and of stone and of wood, which can neither see nor hear nor walk; and they did not repent of their murders nor of their sorceries nor of their immorality nor of their thefts.

Christ destroys the Man of Sin/ Son of Perdition/ Antichrist at His coming.
    Christ also destroys the Beast at His coming.
    It obviously is the same thing. The Antichrist/Son of Perdition/Man of Sin is the Beast.

So this man or being and system:

Has power, signs and false wonders.
    Even makes fire come down from Heaven to Earth (Mimics God).
    Deceives the Earth with signs given him to deceive.
    Makes an image that even speaks.
    Will deceive people, and God will send a strong delusion so they will believe the delusion.

This is definitely something only a country like the US is capable of (such as holograms). Islam has no capabilities to do this, nor would want to.

Because they took pleasure in wickedness,
    They repented not of their deeds which were:
    Demon worship
    Idols of gold brass silver stone and wood. (Islam does not allow images in worship)
    Murders
    Sorceries
    Immorality
    Thefts.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 8 months ago by Admin.
    Camillia
    Participant

I am away for a while, but here is what some countries are capable of.

(Have to leave it there for now sorry.)

Camillia
    Participant

UFOs…  manmade I believe.

Proclaimer
    Participant

display errors get frustrating after a while

Please describe these errors here so I can fix.

https://heavennet.net/forums/forum/general/help-desk/

🙂

Grasshopper
    Participant

@Camillia

Idols of gold brass silver stone and wood. (Islam does not allow images in worship)

A very compelling point you’ve made. Thank you for bringing that important tidbit to the table, Camillia! 😉

~~~~~~~~~
    Grasshopper

Proclaimer
    Participant

This is definitely something only a country like the US is capable of (such as holograms). Islam has no capabilities to do this, nor would want to.

That might have been true decades ago, but you will be surprised what other nations are capable of now. Many have surpassed the US in many areas. Or should I say that much technology that the US uses came from other countries and vice versa. For example in my little country NZ, it appears that the US military want to buy our jetpack technology and the video guidance in missile technology used in Iraq came from my home town.

As for Islamic nations using holograms, well we do not even know if that is what scripture is talking of. But I know I have watched magicians do some pretty amazing stuff, so a false prophet could do miracles similar to that. But the Middle East is more sophisticated than you can imagine. The most modern cities in the world are located here, such as Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Because they have heaps of money from oil, they are able to buy whatever they want. I wouldn’t limit an Islamic Caliphate that controls the world’s oil from not being able to buy technology such as holographic tech.

Further, the Ottoman Empire produced some great minds just as Rome and Greece did in their day. If the Middle East united into a Caliphate and coupled with strong leadership and oil revenue, who knows how far they could go. There was a time when Germany was poor and it took a leader only a few years to become a powerhouse of technology and economic progress. If you asked Germans why they voted Adolph Hitler back in the day, they would tell you because Germany was in a very bad state and he seemed like the guy to lift them out of their depression.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Yes a good point. However, there is one glaring exception in Islam regarding this and it is huge. I will come to that later.

Further, I personally believe that Babylon when not referring to the city or empire means the false religion that started in Babylon and morphed into different forms with each succeeding empire. So the mother of harlots could either be the origin of harlots but could also be biggest of all false religions, which would be a good description of Islam. Today when we say something like, “the mother of storms” or the “mother of all wars”, we can mean the biggest or the origin. Just something to consider.

Of course there are many other false religions that perhaps had their beginning in Babylon (city/empire), but not all are the biggest. Also, parts of Christianity seem to be tainted by the religion of Babylon, so Roman Catholicism is certainly a very apt contender too.

Yes, Islam forbid images made by the hands, but they still worship idols albeit not made with human hands, but certainly placed by human hands. We are also told not to worship created things, even if God created them.

The Back Stone

The Black Stone (Arabic: الحجر الأسود‎ al-Ḥajar al-Aswad) is the eastern cornerstone of the Kaaba, the ancient stone building toward which Muslims pray, in the center of the Grand Mosque in Mecca, Saudi Arabia. It is revered by Muslims as an Islamic relic which, according to Muslim tradition, dates back to the time of Adam and Eve.

The stone was venerated at the Kaaba in pre-Islamic pagan times. According to Islamic tradition, it was set intact into the Kaaba’s wall by the Islamic prophet Muhammad in the year 605 A.D., five years before his first revelation. Since then it has been broken into a number of fragments and is now cemented into a silver frame in the side of the Kaaba. Its physical appearance is that of a fragmented dark rock, polished smooth by the hands of millions of pilgrims. Islamic tradition holds that it fell from Heaven to show Adam and Eve where to build an altar. Although it has often been described as a meteorite, this hypothesis is now uncertain.

Muslim pilgrims circle the Kaaba as part of the tawaf ritual of the hajj. Many of them try, if possible, to stop and kiss the Black Stone, emulating the kiss that Islamic tradition records that it received from Muhammad. If they cannot reach it, they point to it on each of their seven circuits around the Kaaba.

Wikipedia

Take a look at Acts 19 34-35

34 But when they recognized that he was a Jew, a single outcry arose from them all as they shouted for about two hours, “Great is Artemis of the Ephesians!”
    35 After quieting the crowd, the town clerk said, “Men of Ephesus, what man is there after all who does not know that the city of the Ephesians is guardian of the temple of the great Artemis and of the image which fell down from heaven?

Artemis /ˈɑrtɨmɨs/ was one of the most widely venerated of the Ancient Greek deities. Her Roman equivalent is Diana. Some scholars believe that the name, and indeed the goddess herself, was originally pre-Greek. Homer refers to her as Artemis Agrotera, Potnia Theron: “Artemis of the wildland, Mistress of Animals”. The Arcadians believed she was the daughter of Demeter.

In the classical period of Greek mythology, Artemis (Ancient Greek: Ἄρτεμις) was often described as the daughter of Zeus and Leto, and the twin sister of Apollo…..

In Acts of the Apostles, Ephesian metalsmiths who felt threatened by Saint Paul’s preaching of Christianity, jealously rioted in her defense, shouting “Great is Artemis of the Ephesians!”

Wikipedia

Many believe their is a link between Diana and the mother and wife of Nimrod way back in Babylon. There has also been those that think that the black stone as the same stone that fell from Heaven. Diana/Artemis was the moon goddess and guess what symbol you see on nearly every Islamic nation’s flag? Further, this stone surely qualifies as a stone that is worshipped. Now compare to your comment:

Emphasis mine.

In short, Islam along with nearly all false religions, worship idols and false gods of differing descriptions. So the question is, if Islam is the biggest false religion in the world, does that qualify as the “Mother of all harlots”? Maybe it does and maybe not. Remember, I am not completely convinced of this theory myself.

Proclaimer
    Participant

kerwin
    Participant

@t8

Further, I personally believe that Babylon when not referring to the city or empire means the false religion that started in Babylon and morphed into different forms with each succeeding empire. So the mother of harlots could either be the origin of harlots but could also be biggest of all false religions, which would be a good description of Islam.

There is a false prophet that performs signs for the beast.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Correct. He will perform great signs using deception.

But they (the Jews) were deceptive, and Allah was deceptive, for Allah is the best of deceivers (Wamakaroo wamakara Allahu waAllahu khayru al-makireena)! S. 3:54; cf. 8:30

Then he reminds the apostle of His favour towards him when the people plotted against him ‘to kill him, or to wound him, or to drive him out; and they plotted and God plotted, and is the best of plotters.’ i.e. I DECEIVED them with My firm GUILE so that I delivered you from them. (The Life of Muhammad: A Translation of Ibn Ishaq’s Sirat Rasul Allah, with introduction and notes by Alfred Guillaume [Oxford University Press, Karachi, Tenth impression 1995], p. 323; capital emphasis ours)

Thus, the Quran unashamedly calls Muhammad’s god the best liar and deceiver of them all! It even dares to say that ALL deception belongs completely to Allah.

And verily, those before them did deceive/scheme (makara), but all deception/scheming is Allah’s (falillahi al-makru). He knows what every person earns, and the disbelievers will know who gets the good end. S. 13:42

In fact, the Quran states that Allah actually raises wicked individuals to deceive and scheme

Even so have we placed in every city, ringleaders of its wicked ones, to scheme therein (liyamkuroo): but only against themselves shall they scheme (yamkuroona)! and they know it not. S. 6:123 Rodwell

Source: http://answering-islam.org/Shamoun/allah_best_deceiver.htm

It stands to reason that a prophet of Islam will use deception to further Islam. This so-called Islamic Jesus could resort to deception, perhaps even use technology to achieve it.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

To all…..> We are told by Jesus, that natins shall rise agaibst nations, and there will be wars and rumors of wars, earthquakes in different places, these things have been here every sence Jesus was here and even before him, and continue to this day, with increasing magnitudes, but the end is not yet, we are told.

The return of Jesus, will be a celestial event, we are told.

MAT 24:29….Immediately after the tribulation o those days shall the sun be darkened and the moon shall not give her light and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers (the gravitational pulls that lock the planets together) shall be shaken: AND “THEN” SHALL APPEAR THE SIGN OF THE SON OF MAN IN THE HEAVEN:

There is something that is going to come through our galaxy that will cause this to acure it may be a giganitc comet disrupting the gravitational pulls between planets and darkening the sun and moon. We have scriptures that say the earth will real to and fro like a drunkard. To methe best description of the return of Jesus is given in Luke

Luk 21:23-28……And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; (why because all the world will be helpless to do anything about it), the sea and waves roaring; (the effect of the wobbling of the earth, caused by the gravitational pulls being effected by what comming through our solar system. It will cause giant waves to accure and will kill many who live near sea levels.), mens hearts failing them (heart attacks ) for fear, and looking after those things which are comming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken (gravitational pulls that lock the heaven together will be shaken)

Then we are told to look up for our redemption draws nigh.

peace and love to you all and yours………………gene

kerwin
    Participant

@t8,

What are your thoughts about 1 Kings 20:35-43 as it sounds like the place the Muslims could have obtained that teaching.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 8 months ago by Admin.
    Camillia
    Participant

Hi t8 and Grasshopper and all. I am not ashamed to admit that shamefully the Internet, like so many today has become a god to me (I check my tablet or computer whenever I can). Therefore, after discussing with people today about this, I believe stronger than ever that the Internet (666, WWW) is the IMAGE of the BEAST (Kingdom), and that we serve it. God said not to make a graven image, and not to worship or serve that graven image. Perhaps it will be linked up somehow with a false return of Jesus, I don’t know. But I find this idea more plausible than blaming some earthly group such as ISIS.

Yes, I hear you t8 that Islam does in fact circle around a stone. But, who are we to cast a ‘stone’ at them, when we do the same thing though differently.

Viewing 20 posts - 261 through 280 (of 650 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account