Internet forums

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (seekingtruth @ Mar. 26 2012,21:34)
    But isn't that the hypocrite in all of us?

My number one rule is to never say on a forum, telephone, email, actual letter so whatever you see me posting is what I would actually say to you in person.

I am not shy in the least bit and while I strive for harmony I understand that argument is sometimes needed for discovery.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Mar. 27 2012,05:48)

My number one rule is to never say on a forum, telephone, email, actual letter so whatever you see me posting is what I would actually say to you in person.

I am not shy in the least bit and while I strive for harmony I understand that argument is sometimes needed for discovery.

If this were true why were you prying for my birth name?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 27 2012,08:30)

?I asked you your birth name because I would ask you to your face and so would most people. You are claiming that you were sent by God and yet you conceal your name? What “witness” of God has ever done that?

dew
    Participant

Quote (charity @ Mar. 26 2012,21:17)

Quote (dew @ Mar. 26 2012,20:59)

Quote (charity @ Mar. 26 2012,20:50)

Quote (dew @ Mar. 26 2012,20:03)
    Hi Charity.

Fear can be healthy. It can save us.
    It can also control us.
    If something makes you scared, there are ways around it.
    If its a person, why let them.

Perfect love casts out (all) fear.
    In perfect christians, there would be no control or fear in the environment if they practice what they preach.

I understand that…an I also understand when you have trusted, an been perfect you can be heard crying out My God My God why have you forsaken me…its hard because not even the perfect should feel safe?

Charity, have faith.
    Dont let others ever ruin what you have.

yes Im going to have to find out where I stand with compensation!

:D

Bless you Charity.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Mar. 27 2012,09:02)

?I asked you your birth name because I would ask you to your face and so would most people. You are claiming that you were sent by God and yet you conceal your name? What “witness” of God has ever done that?

Shalom BD,

People have the right to privacy, did you not know this?
    I wrote the free e-book which documents the “Proof of God“,
    not for fame and fortune, nor for notoriety, but for my God, YHVH.

muslims are taught by the 'false prophet' Muhammud to murder
    Christians and Jews. I won't be paving a way to my door.

Häl-läl  Ĕl-äh-ä
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)

Stu
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Mar. 26 2012,21:20)

Quote (Stu @ Mar. 26 2012,22:28)

Quote (dew @ Mar. 23 2012,15:25)
    Hi.
    I would like to ask a question to all members here.
    Are the Internet forums any good for your faith?
    Is debating over the meaning of things as believers good for you?

It's only atheists who will give you a straight answer!

Stuart

Prove it then.
    Choose a letter.

What is the source of all things?
    a) God
    b) Something non-living
    c) Nothing

I look forward to your straight answer.

You'll have to ask a straight question first, one that isn't a logical fallacy to begin with.

It's at least three logical fallacies actually, the fallacy of petitio principii, the fallacy of false dilemma, and the fallacy of equivocation, which may also count as the fallacy of reification.

In other words, who requires that “things have a source”; why are the only possible options “God”, “something non-living” or “nothing”; in what sense are you using the word nothing; and are you suggesting that “nothing” is a thing capable of action?

Get back to us when you have the basics right.

Was that a straight enough answer for you?

Stuart

Proclaimer
    Participant

Thinbk stu think. Before the Big Bang, was there God, something not living, nothing.

Straight answer please.

I have given you a straight answer. Mine is God.

Let's hear your straight answer.

Waiting……..

Funny how you demand a straight answer and we have given you one and you have not.

Ironic isn't it.

Stu
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Mar. 27 2012,21:12)
    Thinbk stu think. Before the Big Bang, was there God, something not living, nothing.

Straight answer please.

Waiting……..

Funny how you demand a straight answer and we have given you one and you have not.

Ironic isn't it.

What is a god?

Stuart

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ Mar. 28 2012,03:17)

Straight answer please.

Waiting……..

Ironic isn't it.

What is a god?

Stuart

God is the proper title for the Most High Supreme Consciousness.

There cannot be a such thing as “a” god only “The God”

so with that in mind answer the question that t8 gave

dew
    Participant

Hi Bodhitharta,
    Exactly.

A hypocrite is one who acts contrary to what they say or what they believe.
    Putting on a show for self glorification is hypocritical.  
    The temporal reward of mens praise and recognition is all that is gained from fake christianity.
    Our hypocrisy doesnt fool God.  
    What we are on the outside is meaningless, if our hearts are unconverted.  
    Our lives should be a witness of Christ living in us and converting us.  
    True followers of Christ will want to do Gods will, not his own.  
    Gods love for us awakens love for him and love for all others who his Son gave his life for.

Stu
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Mar. 28 2012,06:29)

Quote (Stu @ Mar. 28 2012,03:17)

Straight answer please.

Waiting……..

Ironic isn't it.

What is a god?

Stuart

God is the proper title for the Most High Supreme Consciousness.

There cannot be a such thing as “a” god only “The God”

so with that in mind answer the question that t8 gave

What does the question mean?

Stuart

shimmer
    Participant

Internet Forums are a waste of time unless properly moderated.  

When people are unfairly treated and the moderators stand by and do nothing (out of fear or favouritism) then the whole site is corrupt.  The bully gets away with bullying while the others turn a blind eye and pat them on the head as their favourite, and the others are left standing back crying 'where is the justice'.  The moderators have all power in their hands and it's either used the right way or misused, or not used when it should have been.

I mean, look at the tiling system here.  I have seen people rightly tiled when they should have been and that's good.  But I have also seen people NOT TILED when they should have been, regardless of how many reported posts were made.  Despite the moderators being in the actual arguement themsleves, nothing was done.  I have also seen people tiled when they should not have been (Why tile them and not someone else who did the same thing more times than the tiled person)?

When there is no justice, the words you speak are meaningless to the observers, unless you are one of those who have itching ears to listen.

I personally think that all of the endless topics are a distraction away from Prophecy, and we are in the last three and a half years, but who knows that?  Because everyone is too distracted to hear.

shimmer
    Participant

And I think the walls need to come down.

shimmer
    Participant

Maybe.

dew
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 27 2012,16:23)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Mar. 27 2012,09:02)

Shalom BD,

People have the right to privacy, did you not know this?

Häl-läl  Ĕl-äh-ä
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)

Hi all.

EdJ.  
    Yes, I agree.
    With forums…..members have a right to privacy, especially woman and children and teens.
    Members of forums, are advised to change their user name and identity frequently – more so, if they have displayed personal information, including via PM.
    Some forums im on allow it, via the UCP.
    Criminals join forums too.
    The internet is a reflection (image….hey – isnt that in revelation) of the world…..

BTW, the last post (Pg5) was copied, I lost the link.

Take care all :)..

charity
    Participant

hey stu, is it that God has been created by chatter, an the evidence is, Allah an many other God Natures floating around, An if God made everything causing all life, why dose Life not know for sure. while they pretend know for real…

If only there be one God, an one god alone..not to no mistack…
    even the bible tells  that there are Gods?
    which one made everything? yea! thats the sunday afternoon drive that went forever, pander to an old fathers opinion! man hates to lose..where no evidence is a bliss to the insane victory, an allah lives! an rules

I think God is made in whoevers likeness, hardly lightly that mankind could be anything like the Gods they preach,
    for one we cant stay quiet anywhere as long as God dose, we can't hide for an eternity an never answer a question directly!!! Believing is about believing, its about Faith, faith is in hope! its is the things that we desire to create for us!

I think it would be better for the christians to redo the Roman redo of the Jewish God, an at least go back to the oringinal story…or revamp a new up to dated one, Man is not like god at all!! register the changers for the good of all man kind.

An I am happy to have a logical God true to his nature.

Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account