Internet – A thinking machine

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 145 total)
  • Author
    karmarie
    Participant

Ed, so what are abortions? What is invasion? Do you agree then, with the Iraq invasion?

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Mar. 02 2011,23:07)

Quote (t8 @ Mar. 01 2011,20:01)
    The Web is an image of humanity. A canvas that records everything about us.
    All our beliefs, thoughts, cravings, interests, talent, business, sport, pleasure, news, deeds, works, sins, hobbies, ideas are here.

Someone once said, “I doubt that angels have a better view of humanity”.

You know, someone with power could really with a click know anything about you they wanted too. Like you said T8. Almost a angellike view of a person. Rember the book 1984? I think it was? It said you would be watched by the government. Isn't that extreeemy possible know? Their might be files on all of us here. We are dangerous, being that we trust in God and not the government……………

Greetings Marc….The fear of having a file somewhere is a reality,the good thing is that it does not come to light until you challenge the system….The internet as I stated before is one of the last creations the Eternal will bestow on mankind and as you can see man is already head on into poluting it….Television was the tool of the elite and as you can see You Tube has surpassed television and shattered the control …We are in some very decisive times, we will have to make decisions that will effect our existance or lack of…

karmarie
    Participant

Theodore, I was reading,

the early church 'fathers' writings seems to suggest they believed (120ad-ish) that the 'restrainer' Paul was talking of was Rome. And they believed Rome would break off into ten kingdoms (from) the broken Rome. And that the antichrist would come from among these ten kingdoms or nations.

What were these ten kingdoms? if you know.

I tried to look into this ages ago but got confused.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ Mar. 03 2011,16:53)
    Ed, so what are abortions? What is invasion? Do you agree then, with the Iraq invasion?

Hi Karmarie,

Is not abortion planning on killing someone and then doing it?

Invasion is when one country invades another.

Yes, the Iraq invasion took place..

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

karmarie
    Participant

Hi Ed.

I KNEW THAT. Thats what I was saying. So how can you judge one lot of people when the other lot do the same thing?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ Mar. 04 2011,13:35)
    Hi Ed.

I KNEW THAT. Thats what I was saying. So how can you judge one lot of people when the other lot do the same thing?

Hi Karmarie,

What   'lot of people'  are you referring to?

God bless  
    Ed J

karmarie
    Participant

Haha Ed. You KNOW what im talking about.

Go back a page.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Karmarie,

You don't use the term   'lot of people'   on the previous page?
    Do you mean 'muslims'?

God bless  
    Ed J

karmarie
    Participant

Ed, what were the ten nations/kingdoms which came from Rome? Do you know?

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Karina,

Walid Shoebat did a video on that, but I
    haven't been able to find it as of yet,
    I'll let you know when I do; OK?

God bless

karmarie
    Participant

OK.

I was just wondering if its the European countries or what?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ Mar. 06 2011,10:30)
    OK.

I was just wondering if its the European countries or what?

Hi Karina,

All ten are now muslim.
    'The spirit of antichrist' is 'islam'!
    That's what the battle of Armageddon is!

God bless

karmarie
    Participant

But wouldnt it be european nations that come for Rome?

When I was studying this ages ago, im sure I got to ten regions of the world, or something.

And if it is, then the image of the beast could be the TV and internet. Just a thought.

mikeangel
    Participant

In Revalations, it says the second beast would make the whole world worship the first beast. It would have the power to give life to it and make it speak. It even had the power to bring fire down from heaven (you see all that on action movies etc. )To me that would definately fit tv and the internet and the media at large.Peace-Mark

karmarie
    Participant

Mark, when I first, years ago, read the book of revelations from start to end, I thought the second beast was the TV, as you say, even bringing fire down from heaven in the sight of men, two horns like a lamb I think it says (well, the aerial) and tv appeared innocent. But when I googled it no-one else thought the same, so I gave up on it, and I also didnt get it because it said ten kingdoms. But this could make sense!

mikeangel
    Participant

I think that people highly underestimate the power of the media.Hitler didn't. He used it to his advantage and controled the whole country into believing the natzi's were legitimate, even when his songs proclaimed him “savior” as well as “furor”. I definately believe it. Peace-Mark
    P.S. I also think that God wrote Revalations in a way that everything is in a mystery. No one can tell me which things are literal and which things are symbolic. When we are raised to be with christ and God, we will understand and it will make perfect sense, but no so much now. I think the main message is to live right unto God all the time because you cannot know when it is, and he will come like a thief. Happy the person who stays clothed as to not go naked in front of the whole world. That would be bad. I'm a little overweight now and have lost most of my looks. It would NOT be very flattering. :p

Tim Kraft
    Participant

All: Scriptures that we can't understand here, now, will do us no good whatsoever when we get to heaven or live in heaven! But at least for now, if we don't understand what they mean, DON'T QUOTE THEM!! IMO,TK

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ Mar. 04 2011,08:34)
    Theodore, I was reading,

the early church 'fathers' writings seems to suggest they believed (120ad-ish) that the 'restrainer' Paul was talking of was Rome. And they believed Rome would break off into ten kingdoms (from) the broken Rome. And that the antichrist would come from among these ten kingdoms or nations.

Greetings K…. I would think that the emergence of the Holy Roman Empire has occurred several times before, six to be exact, and the seventh is upon us and present in modern day Western Europe the element which is not present yet is the presense of the Universally accepted religion, IMO the profile of this religion fits that of the Roman Catholic Church with its alledged devinly appointed head..The ten nations will emerge from the European Union of which Germany is clearly the decisive economic leader….I believe the EU presently consists of 14 member nations with numerous applicants(eg Turkey)which are being considered for membership the emergense of final ten I believe is going to be the result of the present economic dilema the EU is struggling with…

karmarie
    Participant

Thanks Theodore. Interesting. I'll look more into that when I have some more time. My son is home with a cold and is being really annoying right now!

Mark, haha.

Baker
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ Mar. 06 2011,23:59)

Quote (karmarie @ Mar. 04 2011,08:34)
    Theodore, I was reading,

Greetings K…. I would think that the emergence of the Holy Roman Empire has occurred several times before, six to be exact, and the seventh is upon us and present in modern day Western Europe the element which is not present yet is the presense of the Universally accepted religion, IMO the profile of this religion fits that of the Roman Catholic Church with its alledged devinly appointed head..The ten nations will emerge from the European Union of which Germany is clearly the decisive economic leader….I believe the EU presently consists of 14 member nations with numerous applicants(eg Turkey)which are being considered for membership the emergense of final ten I believe is going to be the result of the present economic dilema the EU is struggling with…

Theo. and karmaria! That is not going to happen. It will be the Arab nations that will go against Israel. They hate the Jewish people more then the Germans do today. There final judgment from God. The United Nations are far more powerful then the European Nations are. That was Mr. Armstrong's teaching. And if you payed attention lately they are starting right now….Israel also will drill for Oil, and if that happens, and America will get their oil from them, IMO and Georg's all hell will break loose….Watch Glenn Beck He has said this before, that the Gas prizes will go up, and so will all Food and any material goods. More then double if not triple. Watch the Housing Market. They are in the process of eliminating all 30 year Loans. If you have a fixed Loan your save, if you can effort the mortgage…..
    IMO God will strike this nation also this time. They have gone against Israel, and look at Hollywood…the filt,,,,,at the end time, the Scriptures say it will be worse then it was in Sodom and Gomorrah.
    Peace Irene

Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 145 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account