Internet – A thinking machine

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 145 total)
  • Author
    theodorej
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Feb. 23 2011,11:39)
    Hey Theo,

I can wrap my head around that, it might be.. Here is what I think is going to happen. I have stated on here a place or two that I thought Israel was crusing for a bruising from God for all the abominable practices going on there. I think that once the rest of the countrys in the Middle East get out of control, they all share one thing in common, they HATE Jews, really, really bad. They will attack it, and then we will see God will do. No matter how sinful they are and have been over and over in the bible “Whoever touches you touches the apple of my eye”. Armeggido time baby, light the fuse. god will be a shield to those who have recourse to him……Peace-Mark

Hey Marc….. We are on the same page….Germany is country to watch,they are decendents of the same assyrian hoards that took Israel(10 tribes)from their homeland and sacked Rome,God has used the assyrian as an instrument of judgement on Israel before and will use him again…Israel will turn to God once again and he will protect them but until then the profhesy of Jerusalem being a bitter cup and the sons of Ishmael being a mad man at the throats of the worlds people progresses on….These are exciting yet very scary times….my prayer is to survive the carnage and maybe participate in the reeducation harvest of the milenium….

theodorej
    Participant

Marc….When I speak of Israel….Iam speaking of the decendants of the lost tribes that for the most part populate western Europe,UK and America….Gods judgement on Judah(the state of Israel)will be devastating …..IMO they are capable of deploying nukes and that will anger the Eternal immensely..

mikeangel
    Participant

Theo,
    I totally agree with you “these are exciting yet scary times”. Also, you are right, it is not official, but purposely leaked that Israel has over 120 warheads that we gave them. That is the only reason they are still there. That is why Iran wants nukes sooooo bad. The Islamic countries know they will be b-b-q in minutes if Israel feels threatened enough. As you stated, God will not be far behind. Peace-Mark

karmarie
    Participant

The way I see it is, the 12 tribes could be anywhere. America, Britain, NZ, Australia, Jamaica, Africa (there are Ethiopians who follow Judaism and Jamaicans who claim to be Hebrews even Asian Jews). I find it interesting that way back in 120AD the earliest church said they believed the Antichrist would come from a resurrected kingdom of the Jews. I was reading somewhere that the resurrected kingdom of the Jews is America and Britain and Israel and a few others, where they have been regathered from every country, as you said Theodore. So if this was true then the Antichrist would come from America or Britain or Israel. And the Muslim countries surrounding these ones are definitely angered. My mother said 20 years ago that she believed Terrorists would get hold of a nuclear weapon and it would start a Nuclear war. I also remember reading Nostradamus claimed something similar, that a Muslim country would fire off a Nuclear missile but it would go off course and end up in the sea, but the country of intended target would fire back and it would just be the beginning………that's just going from memory.

Mark, thank you. We are fine, we weren't in the earthquake, but it's sad seeing others who were in it, NZers are good people who care about each other a lot.

I believe the time has come of the end, I believe we are just entering it, and that it will be three and a half years ONCE it enters the worst time the world has ever known. And it will be bad. So, cling to God when it gets to that.

karmarie
    Participant

Theodore and Kerwin, my view is, if you believe in a literal thousand year kingdom on earth, then your in danger of believing in the false Messiah's return. When Jesus really returns you will know. Nothing will remain apart from those who are Gods, everything else will be ash. If you believe in a literal thousand year millennium, tell me how you will know it's really Jesus or a false Jesus? Because from what I learnt through the Adventists, the false Jesus will copy the return of Jesus first, and it will appear real.

mikeangel
    Participant

I think “who knows?” It could go any way. In 2 peter I think it says that not to forget that with God a thousand years are as one day and one day is as a thousand years. What if Jesus comes back and it's that one day he spends separating the sheep from the goats and him and his sheep leave? And then the malidictions start; boils, being burned, plague,huge hail ( meteorites I think etc.) It won't be good. Peace-Mark

Baker
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ Feb. 24 2011,00:07)

Hey Theo,

I can wrap my head around that, it might be.. Here is what I think is going to happen. I have stated on here a place or two that I thought Israel was crusing for a bruising from God for all the abominable practices going on there. I think that once the rest of the countrys in the Middle East get out of control, they all share one thing in common, they HATE Jews, really, really bad. They will attack it, and then we will see God will do. No matter how sinful they are and have been over and over in the bible “Whoever touches you touches the apple of my eye”. Armeggido time baby, light the fuse. god will be a shield to those who have recourse to him……Peace-Mark

Hey Marc….. We are on the same page….Germany is country to watch,they are decendents of the same assyrian hoards that took Israel(10 tribes)from their homeland and sacked Rome,God has used the assyrian as an instrument of judgement on Israel before and will use him again…Israel will turn to God once again and he will protect them but until then the profhesy of Jerusalem being a bitter cup and the sons of Ishmael being a mad man at the throats of the worlds people progresses on….These are exciting yet very scary times….my prayer is to survive the carnage and maybe participate in the reeducation harvest of the milenium….

Theo!  I think you are so wrong about Germany.  like myself wwe went through the second World war, and have taught our children how wrong it was.  history I believe have taught most Germans how Hitler deceived them.  It will be the middle east and all the Arab nations that will go against Israel.  It has started right now.  Egypt, Libya are all fighting right now.  In Libya in two weeks 1000 people were killed.  The rest of the nations will follow.  Their hate is greater then the Germans are.  The Germans are peaceful at this time.  Watch Glenn Beck…….America will also get in trouble…. not with fighting, but with outrages prices, especially on Gas….and that will effect food, clothing, just about everything we need to survive….my hope is that I will die first.  I know what it is to go hungry, and I don't want to go through that again…..i have put myself in Gods hands and whatever will be, will be….
    Peace and Love Irene
    PS I don't appreciate you calling them hoards.  Most Germans at that time didn't know what was going on.  And those that were involved are all death….Hitler also killed His own people.  My Grandmother was on that list to die.
    You owe my Cousin who lives in Germany an apology…..:angry:  :angry:

Irene

Baker
    Participant

Hey Theo,

Hey theo

Unless you can show where the Assyrians have migrated to after their defeat by the Babylonians, and changed their name into; Visigoth, Vandals, Heruli, and Ostrogoth; because they were the ones who sacked Rome, and deposed the Roman emperor in 476 AD, you would be wrong.

But you are partly right, God did use Germany to give Israel the prophesied worst time of the existence during Hitler's reign, Mat. 24:21; Jer. 30:7; and Dan. 12:1.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

all

unless someone can show me that the old covenant is still in place between God and Israel,

and so that the new covenant is void,and so Christ died for nothing.

or i believe that scriptures say that the old covenant is gone and as been replaced by Christ new covenant,and anyone who want to benefit of the new covenant have to do it trough Christ,

so Israel of today and the gentiles are applying the new covenant in the same way by accepting Christ as there redeemer ,no difference.

Pierre

Baker
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 25 2011,01:51)
    all

unless someone can show me that the old covenant is still in place between God and Israel,

or i believe that scriptures say that the old covenant is gone and as been replaced by Christ new covenant,and anyone who want to benefit of the new covenant have to do it trough Christ,

so Israel of today and the gentiles are applying  the new covenant in the same way by accepting Christ as there redeemer ,no difference.

Pierre

? ? ? ?

Georg

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ Feb. 24 2011,07:47)
    Theodore and Kerwin, my view is, if you believe in a literal thousand year kingdom on earth, then your in danger of believing in the false Messiah's return. When Jesus really returns you will know. Nothing will remain apart from those who are Gods, everything else will be ash. If you believe in a literal thousand year millennium, tell me how you will know it's really Jesus or a false Jesus? Because from what I learnt through the Adventists, the false Jesus will copy the return of Jesus first, and it will appear real.

Greetings K….. Iam not a proponent of any organized religion Iam in search of the Gods true church that goes by his name,”The church of God”….It is a small church consisting of his called out ones….my faith dictates that my prayer for wisdom will allow me to dicern who is and who isn't….Thank you K for the concern and your observation is something Iam very mindfull of as we all should be…

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Feb. 24 2011,12:30)

Hey Theo,

Theo!  I think you are so wrong about Germany.  like myself wwe went through the second World war, and have taught our children how wrong it was.  history I believe have taught most Germans how Hitler deceived them.  It will be the middle east and all the Arab nations that will go against Israel.  It has started right now.  Egypt, Libya are all fighting right now.  In Libya in two weeks 1000 people were killed.  The rest of the nations will follow.  Their hate is greater then the Germans are.  The Germans are peaceful at this time.  Watch Glenn Beck…….America will also get in trouble…. not with fighting, but with outrages prices, especially on Gas….and that will effect food, clothing, just about everything we need to survive….my hope is that I will die first.  I know what it is to go hungry, and I don't want to go through that again…..i have put myself in Gods hands and whatever will be, will be….
    Peace and Love Irene
    PS I don't appreciate you calling them hoards.  Most Germans at that time didn't know what was going on.  And those that were involved are all death….Hitler also killed His own people.  My Grandmother was on that list to die.

Irene

Greetings Irene….. I share a German heritage through my mother,her family were cotton farmers in the Carolinas and fled north and to south america at the on start of the civil war or otherwise known as the war of northern agression….The assyrian hoards were named by the Romans as Germania or War Man…My reference was by no means accusatory and Iam sorry you took it the wrong way….Iam a student of history and whether we agree or not it is what it is…You are taking my entire post out of context and equating it to one of many atrocities the German people indured over the centuries….This is a forum it is not personal…Don't be angry….There is no malice here

Baker
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ Feb. 25 2011,06:07)

Hey Theo,

Peace and Love Irene

Irene

Greetings Irene….. I share a German heritage through my mother,her family were cotton farmers in the Carolinas and fled north and to south america at the on start of the civil war or otherwise known as the war of northern agression….The assyrian hoards were named by the Romans as Germania or War Man…My reference was by no means accusatory and Iam sorry you took it the wrong way….Iam a student of history and whether we agree or not it is what it is…You are taking my entire post out of context and equating it to one of many atrocities the German people indured over the centuries….This is a forum it is not personal…Don't be angry….There is no malice here

Theo. Whoever named the German that, is also not right. What you don't realize is that most did NOT KNOW WHAT HITLER DID.
    And I would never call that to a German living today. You repeated a wrong thing, and are in error. Two wrong don't make a right. You also believe they will do it again. That too is an assumption of you. What makes you even think they will. Have you any prove? If not then apologize…We too came here in 1955 and have been successful in a Business. We are Americans now, but still have Family in Germany…The German people are a hard working people and would never themselves do wrong. It was a bunch of S.S. Soldiers that were true to Hitler who did that. And if you went againswt them, you were ashot. Many lost their lives by those Soldiers. Nobody ever thinks of that. We also suffered. I agree it was wrong very wrong, but it also wrong to call them a nae now.
    Irene

karmarie
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 25 2011,04:51)
    all

so Israel of today and the gentiles are applying  the new covenant in the same way by accepting Christ as there redeemer ,no difference.

Pierre

Thank you Terrarica, that's exactly what the scriptures say.  

'There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free man, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus'….Galatians 3:28

'for in one Spirit we were all baptized into one body, whether Jews or Greeks, whether bond or free; and were all given to drink into one Spirit….1 Corinthians 12:13

'that the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Christ Jesus; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith….Galatians 3:14

'For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision amounts to anything, nor uncircumcision, but faith working through love….Galatians 5:6

'For he is our peace, who made both one, and broke down the middle wall of partition,….Ephesians 2:14

'where there can't be Greek and Jew, circumcision and uncircumcision, barbarian, Scythian, bondservant, freeman; but Christ is all, and in all'….Collosians 3:11

And then there's all of the verses which say that the only way to God is through Christ, regardless of who you are.

karmarie
    Participant

Greek by the way means Gentile in all Bible commentaries/dictionaries.

karmarie
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ Feb. 25 2011,08:46)
    Greetings K….. Iam not a proponent of any organized religion Iam in search of the Gods true church that goes by his name,”The church of God”….It is a small church consisting of his called out ones….my faith dictates that my prayer for wisdom will allow me to dicern who is and who isn't….Thank you K for the concern and your observation is something Iam very mindfull of as we all should be…

OK Theodore. God bless you.
    And you are right, always seek God with things like this.

karmarie
    Participant

Irene,

We used to work for a German family here in NZ, and they were, honestly, the best people we have ever worked for. They were so kind hearted! The whole family was.

Baker
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ Feb. 25 2011,08:28)
    Irene,

We used to work for a German family here in NZ, and they were, honestly, the best people we have ever worked for. They were so kind hearted! The whole family was.

Thank you karmaria, yes that is so true there are some very good hearthed people. And even today they get labeled with what a few S.S. Soldiers did. That to me is so uncalled for. We suffered so much under that system. Going hungry every day of my young life. I hope and pray that will never happen again. Take Egypt
    under their Leader they are too suffering, and I feel for them. Any kind of Dictator kills His own people. Every day we need to pray for them….It is so sad….and I am so looking forward to the day Christ will set all straight…..
    Peace and Love Irene

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Feb. 25 2011,06:30)

Hey Theo,

Peace and Love Irene

Irene

Theo.  Whoever named the German that, is also not right.  What you don't realize is that most did NOT KNOW WHAT HITLER DID.  
    And I would never call that to a German living today.  You repeated a wrong thing, and are in error.  Two wrong don't make a right.  You also believe they will do it again.  That too is an assumption of you.  What makes you even think they will.  Have you any prove?  If not then apologize…We too came here in 1955 and have been successful in a Business.  We are Americans now, but still have Family in Germany…The German people are a hard working people and would never themselves do wrong.  It was a bunch of S.S. Soldiers that were true to Hitler who did that.  And if you went againswt them, you were ashot.  Many lost their lives by those Soldiers.  Nobody ever thinks of that.  We also suffered.  I agree it was wrong very wrong, but it also wrong to call them a nae now.
    Irene

Greetings Irene…. This is not an indictment of the German people….It is merely the dictates of History and history tells of the name for the hoardes who had roots back to ancient assyria and they were called GERMANIA or war man…. (this the name the ROMANS gave them)In scripture God choose to use the assyrians as the means to meet out judgement on ancient Israel….They decended on Israel and took them captive and at the same time replaced them with bedowins we today know as Palestinians….The assyrians migrated north with their captives,later to make war with Rome…Today ancient Israel still remains obscure with hints of a presence throughout western Europe (Saxons..sons of Isaac)(Denmark….mark of Dan)….As we all know scripture and prophesy have a repetative nature or duality….and it is for that reason the assyrian once again could very well be the means by which God judges israel once more.This is not about Hitler or the atrocities he committed….It is about an opinion of mine which you obviously disagree and that is fine…DO NOT MAKE IT PERSONAL…..IT IS NOT!!!

Baker
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ Feb. 27 2011,02:41)

Quote (Baker @ Feb. 25 2011,06:30)

Hey Theo,

Peace and Love Irene

Irene

Theo.  Whoever named the German that, is also not right.  What you don't realize is that most did NOT KNOW WHAT HITLER DID.  
    And I would never call that to a German living today.  You repeated a wrong thing, and are in error.  Two wrong don't make a right.  You also believe they will do it again.  That too is an assumption of you.  What makes you even think they will.  Have you any prove?  If not then apologize…We too came here in 1955 and have been successful in a Business.  We are Americans now, but still have Family in Germany…The German people are a hard working people and would never themselves do wrong.  It was a bunch of S.S. Soldiers that were true to Hitler who did that.  And if you went againswt them, you were ashot.  Many lost their lives by those Soldiers.  Nobody ever thinks of that.  We also suffered.  I agree it was wrong very wrong, but it also wrong to call them a nae now.
    Irene

Greetings Irene…. This is not an indictment of the German people….It is merely the dictates of History and history tells of the name for the hoardes who had roots back to ancient assyria and they were called GERMANIA or war man…. (this the name the ROMANS gave them)In scripture God choose to use the assyrians as the means to meet out judgement on ancient Israel….They decended on Israel and took them captive and at the same time replaced them with bedowins we today know as Palestinians….The assyrians migrated north with their captives,later to make war with Rome…Today ancient Israel still remains obscure with hints of a presence throughout western Europe (Saxons..sons of Isaac)(Denmark….mark of Dan)….As we all know scripture and prophesy have a repetative nature or duality….and it is for that reason the assyrian once again could very well be the means by which God judges israel once more.This is not about Hitler or the atrocities he committed….It is about an opinion of mine which you obviously disagree and that is fine…DO NOT MAKE IT PERSONAL…..IT IS NOT!!!

Theo!  You belong to the W.W. Church of God.  They teach now the trinity.  Which is wrong.  Just like it is wrong to label anyone.  I know where you are coming from.  I been there.  whatever History was, it was not the little people of Germany.  Besides you said they are doing again, what Hitler did.  I asked you who says so?  no answer from you about that.  It was Mr. Armstrong that said of the duality.  No where in the bible does it say that.  At least I have not seen it.  jumping to a conclusion what the Germans will do is wrong, because you are judging them what they are today. Just because they were called by some, gives no one a right to tell them that they will do again, what a few SS Soldiers did. Whether it is YOU OPINION or not, you are JUDGING THEM PERIOD…..  You cant even see that many Dictators did worse what Hitler did. Stalin, S. Hosanna, Kadoffi and more.  Yet, even now we get labeled by people like you.  Christ does not judge others.  He lets
    Almighty God do it….You make me sick….
    I am sorry but I get really upset, when any one thinks like you do. Whether History or not. Saying that they MIGHT to it again, is against my grain. In wars there are no winners. and the Germans alive today, are either old or dead, they were children like myself, and we were the innocent ones, that suffered. Just like the people in the middle East.
    Irene

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 145 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account