In a name

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 17 posts - 21 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Woutlaw
    Participant

Quote (malcolm ferris @ April 12 2006,13:12)
    Agreed
    Jesus was the secound Adam fulfilling all that the first Adam failed to.
    He was born a man, yet a man like no other before him.
    He knew where he came from and where he was going.
    He came by way of the womb and yet without sin.
    He was indwelled by His Father on the river Jordan and from there declared His Father.
    Then when it came time for him to be the propitiation for us, the Spirit of God departed from Him (most likely in the Garden of Gethsemane) so that the Son could taste of death.

Good Stuff Malcolm

Woutlaw
    Participant

God was in Christ reconciling the world to himself. 2Corinthians 5:19. But when Christ hung on that Cross, he became sin for us. 2Corinthians 5:21. God had to forsake him because God cannot fellowship with sin !!!!

malcolm ferris
    Participant

Hi Nick
    Are you alive when you sleep?
    Not conscious perhaps, but in some state of awareness in order to be able to dream – subconscious?…
    If you consider the question of the unborn fetus, it is not alive as we consider this life to be.
    Yet it is still a life, it is still murder to abort an unborn child in my opinion.
    What is that fetus? It is, I believe the result of the conceived soul beginning to form a body to dwell in.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Malcolm.
    I am not sure if that fits with Ps 139.

malcolm ferris
    Participant

Hi Nick
    Could you be more specific?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Malcolm,
    Ps 139.13f
    “For you formed my inward parts ;You wove me in my mother's womb. I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;wonderful are your works and my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from you, when I was made in secret, and skilfully wrought in the depths of the earth. Your eyes have seen my unformed substance… “

So whether or not the creation of Adam contained the creation of all men [who was in the loins of Abraham?]God is the creator. We have a frame from earth and my soul has awareness beyond the body's function?

NickHassan
    Participant

topical

jeff
    Participant

Ho 11:9 I will not execute the fierceness of mine anger, I will not return to destroy Ephraim: for I am God, and not man; the Holy One in the midst of thee; and I will not come in wrath
    God is not a man yestuday, God is not a man today,God is not a man tomorrow!

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi jeff,
    The invisible Spirit God Who created the mighty Archangels and the universe could never be a man. That is man's insulting way of bringing God down to our puny and pathetic and ignorant perspective.

jeff
    Participant

Ro 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.
    If the Messiah was the creator God then what will the brethren be? do they think they will be creators?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi jeff,
    God has no brothers, only sons and daughters.
    Jesus has brothers, sisters, mothers.

jeff
    Participant

This is what I ask them and it seems to silence them on the Deity lie. If he wasnt a Man (the Messiah) then he could not do what he was raised up to do.

jeff
    Participant

I rejoice that I after 11 years have found this site I knew I wasnt alone

jeff
    Participant

Anyone on this site that is like minded can contact me for anything I am your servant. I am also a witness to this because I have not learned this from any man it is true. I have no church or creed but I know God is not the Messiah though the Messiah has his authority. Those who worship the Messiah as the creator are not worshiping the Father at all! You must have both of them.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi jeff,
    We try to be a signpost to the simple way of Christ.
    Scripture can be difficult enough to integrate without the constant attempts to make it even more confusing.
    If men had not invented trinity they would have found some other way of expressing their hatred of and innate need to be in rebellion against God.
    Simple is best so that kids can come to the Master's door and enter

I apologize to everyone I may have offended in these forums.

Please don't look at me as an example of what a JW is, I haven't been one in over 10 years.

Anyway, I'm sorry for anyone in these forums that I've upset. I'm going to get my life on track, so I will no longer be joining in on these conversations for quite some time, if ever again.

I don't want my opinions to offend anymore people, so again I apologize to all.

The complete board is back to being your's Nick……………may your efforts of spreading “your” truth bring you all the happiness you can get from it.

And to anyone on this site that bashes the witnesses, please remember this, It's not the witnesses you are bashing, but Jehovah.

And to all you “born again” Christians who love using Jesus name……..please think about this info:

God’s name is Jehovah

“We do not say that “Jehovah” is the correct pronunciation of God's name. For that matter, neither is “Jesus” the correct pronunciation of Christ's name. But according to the Aramaic language which Christ and his apostles spoke, his name was pronounced “Yeshu'a”……. But “Jesus” is only our colloquial way of pronouncing his name, and we do not find fault with you for using it instead of Yeshu'a.

It might be added here what the meaning of the Son of God's name “Jesus” is, whilst he dwelt on earth as a man, as used by all translations. According to Weymouth this name means “Jehovah is Salvation.”(The New Testament in Modern Speech, ftnote 21 under Matthew 1:21.) He is entirely right. So every time anyone uses this name, Jesus, (which is not the original pronunciation of it in the 1st century) he is using and supporting a form of The Divine Name JEHOVAH

“Those who reject the English “Jehovah” and insist on using the Hebrew pronunciation[Yahweh] would do well to ask themselves why they say “Jesus Christ,” when that was not the way his name was pronounced in Hebrew. That is the English way, derived from the Greek language. In Hebrew, Jesus would be closer to “Yehshua” and Christ would be “Mash'edahh.” So, as we say “Jesus Christ” in the English language, we also say “Jehovah,” both being correct when speaking English.”

I again apologize to everyone I may have offended….

My only request was that you quit arguing over stupid stuff, and focus on the more important issues in these last days, but even I can't seem to stop arguing, so I'm bowing out to go do what I know I need to do to get my life back on track.

There's no need to respond to my messages anymore, because I'm now saying good buy to you all…………….

May all of your searches for “truth” bring you to what it is you are searching for.

Peace to all….I'm out!

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Jesus has to be a man to save us.
    Yahshua-God saves men through a man.
    God cannot die and the Lamb dies for the flock.

Viewing 17 posts - 21 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account