Image of the Beast

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

DEVO

I wish to add on concerning the spirit of antichrist…

I said that many say this spirit is already in the churches..

You are well within your rights to reply..”But those in the churches do not deny Christ came in the flesh !!!

it is not many that says that it is John the apostles ;

1Jn 4:3 but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.

and for your info many of major denomination do not declare that Christ came in the flesh but GOD did ,this is not the truth ,and so they refuse to acknowledge Christ the son of God ,and one more thing anyone that says he his a Christian and does not do what Christ and his disciples have written they by their actions reject the acknowledgement of the son of God that came in the flesh .

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 19 2012,05:36)
    DEVO

You are well within your rights to reply..”But those in the churches do not deny Christ came in the flesh !!!

1Jn 4:3 but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.

and for your info many of major denomination do not declare that Christ came in the flesh but GOD did ,this is not the truth ,and so they refuse to acknowledge Christ the son of God ,and one more thing anyone that says he his a Christian and does not do what Christ and his disciples have written they by their actions reject the acknowledgement of the son of God that came in the flesh .

Yes Terra, and this is what you are; You dont have the spirit of Christ in you. Because Christ wont act like you do.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Dec. 19 2012,19:17)

DEVO

Yes Terra, and this is what you are; You dont have the spirit of Christ in you. Because Christ wont act like you do.

wakeup.

waup

how do I act ??? and show me what Christ would do ,in those circumstances ,will you please ???

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 20 2012,11:50)

DEVO

wakeup.

waup

how do I act ??? and show me what Christ would do ,in those circumstances ,will you please ???

Terra.

Christ would use scriptures to proof me wrong,not stones.
    Like he proved satan wrong using scriptures.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Dec. 20 2012,08:15)

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 20 2012,11:50)

DEVO

wakeup.

waup

Terra.

Christ would use scriptures to proof me wrong,not stones.
    Like he  proved satan wrong using scriptures.

wakeup.

wup

MT 3:7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming for baptism, he said to them, “You brood of vipers, who warned you to flee from the wrath to come?
    MT 5:20 “For I say to you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will not enter the kingdom of heaven.

MT 9:11 When the Pharisees saw this, they said to His disciples, “ Why is your Teacher eating with the tax collectors and sinners?”
    MT 9:14 Then the disciples of John *came to Him, asking, “Why do we and the Pharisees fast, but Your disciples do not fast?”
    MT 9:34 But the Pharisees were saying, “He casts out the demons by the ruler of the demons.”
    MT 12:2 But when the Pharisees saw this, they said to Him, “Look, Your disciples do what is not lawful to do on a Sabbath.”

MT 16:6 And Jesus said to them, “Watch out and beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and Sadducees.”
    MT 16:11 “How is it that you do not understand that I did not speak to you concerning bread? But beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and Sadducees.”
    MT 16:12 Then they understood that He did not say to beware of the leaven of bread, but of the teaching of the Pharisees and Sadducees.

now to whom could we compere the clergy of Jesus time to today ,??? is it not to those that says that they are shepherds ,teachers of the scriptures, the leaders and the alike ….
    look the last verse MT 16;12 last part.

I never called you a viper right and you really never received stone from me right ??? but truth to the ego hurts like a stone does it ???

Wakeup
    Participant

Terra?

You still have not shown the scriptures that proof me wrong.

1. The jews will be chosen again at the last day,and given the land of isreal.
    Proof me wrong?

2. Paradise will be restored in israel,where the lion eat straw.
    Proof me wrong?

3. The kingdom will be set up after babylon destroyed.
    Proof me wrong?

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Dec. 20 2012,17:43)
    Terra?

Proof me wrong?

Proof me wrong?

Proof me wrong?

wakeup.

wup

1CO 1:20 Where is the wise man? Where is the scribe? Where is the debater of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world?

SINSE I DO NOT WANT TO PROVE ANYTHING TO YOU,IT IS YOU THAT HAVE TO PROVE TO YOURSELF THAT WHAT YOU UNDERSTAND IS THE TRUTH OF GOD SO THAT YOU MAY NOT BELIEVE IN A LIE AND BE GOING ASTRAY ,SO IT IS UP TO YOU,NOT ME ,HAVE A GREAT DAY,

Wakeup
    Participant

You have a nice day Terra.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Dec. 20 2012,17:54)
    You have a nice day Terra.

wakeup.

thank you

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 20 2012,22:52)

Quote (Wakeup @ Dec. 20 2012,17:43)
    Terra?

Proof me wrong?

Proof me wrong?

Proof me wrong?

wakeup.

wup

1CO 1:20 Where is the wise man? Where is the scribe? Where is the debater of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world?

SINSE I DO NOT WANT TO PROVE ANYTHING TO YOU,IT IS YOU THAT HAVE TO PROVE TO YOURSELF THAT WHAT YOU UNDERSTAND IS THE TRUTH OF GOD SO THAT YOU MAY NOT BELIEVE IN A LIE AND BE GOING ASTRAY ,SO IT IS UP TO YOU,NOT ME ,HAVE A GREAT DAY,

Hi Terra.

Since you can not come up with the evidence;
    I am not guilty,and I am free to go. agree.

wakeup.

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account