If you reject the pope you reject paul

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 129 total)
  • Author

Quote (Cindy @ Aug. 01 2009,13:09)

Quote (Everlasting father Jesus @ July 31 2009,04:11)

Quote (Cindy @ July 30 2009,17:23)

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 30 2009,07:44)
    WJ, Thinker, Nick and whoever else

If you reject the Pope like I know some of you do, especially the ones mentioned above you reject the teachings of Paul as he instituted the office of Head Bishop i.e. Pope.

The Pope represents the triumph of Christ over his enemies as The Vatican is clear evidence of.

So isn't rejecting the Pope rejecting Christ?

That statement is absolutely ridiculous.   We were Catholics before and I do know that most Catholics do worship the Pope like He is Christ Himself.  However I believe now how wrong that is.  It is the Catholic Church that was the first Universal Roman Catholic Church that believed in the Trinity Doctrine which we can prove to be wrong. Out of that Church came all other so called Christian Churches.  Rev. tells us to come out of Her my People.  We did and do not believe in a Trinity any more.  One more thing, the Bishops are besides the Pope and are not at all are the Pope.  And no it is not rejecting Christ.
    Peace and Love Irene

I don't believe we can reject the Pope and revelations doesn't mention the Catholic Church is anything bad do you have any scriptures about that? The Pope is the head bishop and he is called Father because he is our spiritual Father just like Paul said he was Timothy's Father.

The Bible does talk about the falling away of the saints and it sounds to me that is what you did. You left the Church it didn't leave you and why did you reject the trinity if that was a revelation of the church?

I told you that the Catholic Church was the first Church, that instituted the trinity doctrine.  The Church is called even now the Roman Catholic  Church.  Not only is that wrong, but also worshipping Maria like God.  Saying the Rosary and much more.  She did not stay a Virgin either, like you and other Catholics do, is idolatry.  First the true Christians were persecuted by the Romans and later by the Catholic Church.  Millions lost their lives, because they had  read the Bible.  We never read the Bible back when we belonged to that Church.  That is now 25 years ago.  We were 46 and 47 years old.  We are forever thankful to God for calling us out.  When we first started to ask our Priest about this, He the PRIEST even said God is calling you.  I found that really interesting.  He knew something.  
    Peace and Love Irene

Thank you so much!

Cindy
    Participant

If you reject the Pope like I know some of you do, especially the ones mentioned above you reject the teachings of Paul as he instituted the office of Head Bishop i.e. Pope.

The Pope represents the triumph of Christ over his enemies as The Vatican is clear evidence of.

Rejecting the pope is rejecting Paul? that is the dumbest thing I have heart yet.
    Popes were bishops, overseers; in Italy they were called pope, or papa. It was the emperor Justinian, in 533 AD, who decided that the bishop of Rome only should be called pope, and be the head of all religious leaders.
    Paul was brought to Rome as a prisoner, and so was Peter, both were executed in Rome.
    It was Constantine who made Christianity the empires religion in 324 AD, that was the beginning of the “ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH”
    I have news for you, the pope is the Antichrist, he reigned from 565 AD till 1825 AD.

Georg

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Cindy @ Aug. 02 2009,11:05)

Rejecting the pope is rejecting Paul? that is the dumbest thing I have heart yet.
    Popes were bishops, overseers; in Italy they were called pope, or papa. It was the emperor Justinian, in 533 AD, who decided that the bishop of Rome only should be called pope, and be the head of all religious leaders.
    Paul was brought to Rome as a prisoner, and so was Peter, both were executed in Rome.
    It was Constantine who made Christianity the empires religion in 324 AD, that was the beginning of the “ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH”
    I have news for you, the pope is the Antichrist, he reigned from 565 AD till 1825 AD.

Georg

What happened between those years “565 AD till 1825 AD”

Don't you think it's odd that you call The Pope the Anti-Christ which I would definitely say turning Jesus into God is an anti-christ thing to do.

During the time you out lined was the Islamic golden age because God sent down the revelation to Muhammad from Gabriel the Holy Angel and remember it was Islam that put in check a corrupt and apostate Christianity. Left unchecked Christianity would have become an evil religion of the entire world using inquisitions on all believers and delivering all saints to Satan. Thank GOD! He sent Down the Quran and put a stop to the spread of the False hood.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    No it is just another false way.
    Men invent them daily.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Aug. 02 2009,11:34)
    Hi BD,
    No it is just another false way.
    Men invent them daily.

You are in error, I pray that you learn that God is beyond what you think is written specifically for you

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Aug. 02 2009,11:26)

Georg

Don't you think it's odd that you call The Pope the Anti-Christ which I would definitely say turning Jesus into God is an anti-christ thing to do.

During the time you out lined was the Islamic golden age because God sent down the revelation to Muhammad from Gabriel the Holy Angel and remember it was Islam that put in check a corrupt and apostate Christianity. Left unchecked Christianity would have become an evil religion of the entire world using inquisitions on all believers and delivering all saints to Satan. Thank GOD! He sent Down the Quran and put a stop to the spread of the False hood.

You need to check back on the history of the popes.
    During his 1260 years of terror, he had you executed were you caught reading a bible. Even kings bought before him.
    Did you know that the Vatican abolished torture in 1843 AD?
    Do you know how the pope financed his crusades against the Muslim Turks? he sold indulgences. Do you know what that is? for a sum of money the pope would forgive you a number of sins.
    Check your history, the crusaders eventually lost to the Turks, they occupied the holy land until the first World War, when the British drove them out.
    I repeat, the pope is the Antichrist, but he no longer rules.

Georg

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Cindy @ Aug. 03 2009,09:20)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Aug. 02 2009,11:26)

Georg

You need to check back on the history of the popes.
    During his 1260 years of terror, he had you executed were you caught reading a bible. Even kings bought before him.
    Did you know that the Vatican abolished torture in 1843 AD?
    Do you know how the pope financed his crusades against the Muslim Turks? he sold indulgences. Do you know what that is? for a sum of money the pope would forgive you a number of sins.
    Check your history, the crusaders eventually lost to the Turks, they occupied the holy land until the first World War, when the British drove them out.
    I repeat, the pope is the Antichrist, but he no longer rules.

Georg

I agree with everything you said. The Popes have allowed a great deal of Sin in the name of God. But Paul says the Popes can't be responsible as only the sin in them does these things.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    Paul did not mention any popes.
    They set up their own false church.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Aug. 03 2009,11:27)
    Hi BD,

The head Bishop is the Pope, Paul set up the office of Bishop but it doesn't even matter because Paul says that “sin” is not the fault of the person it is never them it is just the “sin in them”

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    You speak of the false church and her daughters.
    Entry into it is not entry into the body of Christ but the curses of rev 17-18

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 31 2009,11:24)

Quote (Cindy @ July 31 2009,09:37)

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 31 2009,08:01)

Quote (Cindy @ July 31 2009,06:27)

Quote (Everlasting father Jesus @ July 31 2009,04:11)

Quote (Cindy @ July 30 2009,17:23)

That statement is absolutely ridiculous.   We were Catholics before and I do know that most Catholics do worship the Pope like He is Christ Himself.  However I believe now how wrong that is.  It is the Catholic Church that was the first Universal Roman Catholic Church that believed in the Trinity Doctrine which we can prove to be wrong. Out of that Church came all other so called Christian Churches.  Rev. tells us to come out of Her my People.  We did and do not believe in a Trinity any more.  One more thing, the Bishops are besides the Pope and are not at all are the Pope.  And no it is not rejecting Christ.
    Peace and Love Irene

I don't believe we can reject the Pope and revelations doesn't mention the Catholic Church is anything bad do you have any scriptures about that? The Pope is the head bishop and he is called Father because he is our spiritual Father just like Paul said he was Timothy's Father.

The Bible does talk about the falling away of the saints and it sounds to me that is what you did. You left the Church it didn't leave you and why did you reject the trinity if that was a revelation of the church?

We my Husband and I left the Church, because their Doctrine are grounded in Paganism.  Also praying to Mary is so wrong I will not call former Catholics names.  Also Maria did not stay a Virgin either.
    It was Quintus Septimius Florence Tertullian was the first who came up with that Doctrine of the Trinity.  Also you need to big time prove the trinity doctrine.  The Bereans did and so should we.  
    I have given you Scriptures which you just ignore.  All our lives we were in that Church, and we know it up and down. The Pope is just another false Prophet. Not Christ on earth.  And I know how you and your Brothers worship Him. We did once too, never again. If you don't see now, you will some day understand. But I am afraid that your mind is closed. I have to smile that you think if I reject the Pope, I reject
    Christ, no way.
    Peace and Love Irene

Isn't it paganism to worship Jesus as God Almighty? God forbids worship of any created or physical object. God says do not worship the image of a man or bird or beast.

Do you worship Jesus?

Are you kidding?  I worship the Father through our Mediator Jesus Christ.  It is you who worship Jesus and the trinity 3in1.  Not in my book. The trinity doctrine is a Pagan Doctrine, not ours who do not believe in it.  Quintys Septimus Florens Tertullian's Parents were Pagan's and He was brought up into it.
    Peace and Love Irene

Irene,

I don't believe in the trinity, where did you get that from? I believe in strict monotheism as in Islam and Judaism.

I believe that we can go to the Father ourselves and we owe God our complete and Absolute Worship. I brought up the Pope because I said that Paul taught that there should be Bishops and deacons all though Jesus said they should not have Overseers.

My point was if you accept Paul you should accept the Pope because it is Paul who opened the door up for people to see Jesus as God as he Prophesied that God said that Jesus was God when he assigns the old psalms such as “Thy Throne o God” which he calls a conversation of God to Jesus.

Pauls teaching made the Catholic structure possible and even though they claim Peter as their root Peter did not set up the structure in that way in-fact Peter had the disciples with all things in Common with no Overseers as Bishops or higher ranks.

Paul is responsible for the Catholic Church and its most basic rules such as refraining from women and women not being considered for preaching and such.

If you endorse the pope you will endorse the trinity.  The Catholic Church is the first Church that taught that doctrine.  You are so wrong, that you don't even know what the Catholics belief's are!  So what is it?  The Catholic Church with the trinity or not.  What is it. You say the Pope is our Father.  And yet you have no idea, what they believe.  
    Peace and Love Irene

Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Aug. 03 2009,12:46)

Hi BD,

The head Bishop is the Pope, Paul set up the office of Bishop but it doesn't even matter because Paul says that “sin” is not the fault of the person it is never them it is just the “sin in them”

Hi BD:

I believe that you are misunderstanding the Apostle Paul when he says: “it is no longer I but sin that dwells within me…”.  He knew what was right according the commandments that came trough the Law from God, but he is saying when he has yielded to the tempation, that sin becomes a part of his nature, but no, it is not saying that “the devil makes him do it”.

The only remedy for that sin once one yields to the temptation and transgresses the Eternal Laws of God is the blood of Jesus which washes the slate clean when one repents of the sin, but until God forgives the transgression and washes it away that sin, it remains a part of that person's nature.  That is why when Sharia law cuts a thiefs hand off if he gets caught stealing does not change the person's heart.  He lost a hand but that does not change his heart. He is still a thief.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 31 2009,18:28)
    So when Jesus reins for 1000 years will he be reining in the spirit or the flesh, Irene?

Jesus can do anything He set's His mind to do. After His resurrection He became like a Gardener, because Maria and Maria Magdeline did not recognize Him.
    Irene

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ Aug. 03 2009,13:46)

Hi BD,

Hi BD:

I believe that you are misunderstanding the Apostle Paul when he says: “it is no longer I but sin that dwells within me…”.  He knew what was right according the commandments that came trough the Law from God, but he is saying when he has yielded to the tempation, that sin becomes a part of his nature, but no, it is not saying that “the devil makes him do it”.

The only remedy for that sin once one yields to the temptation and transgresses the Eternal Laws of God is the blood of Jesus which washes the slate clean when one repents of the sin, but until God forgives the transgression and washes it away that sin, it remains a part of that person's nature.  That is why when Sharia law cuts a thiefs hand off if he gets caught stealing does not change the person's heart.  He lost a hand but that does not change his heart.  He is still a thief.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

So, you are agreeing with Paul, It is the sin within the person.
    You suggest that if Jesus washes the sin away then it is okay to sin. Sharia Law is not Quranic Law so please don't confuse the issue. In the Quran the message is to be Merciful and Compassionate.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Cindy @ Aug. 03 2009,14:09)

So when Jesus reins for 1000 years will he be reining in the spirit or the flesh, Irene?

Jesus can do anything He set's His mind to do.  After His resurrection He became like a Gardener, because Maria and Maria Magdeline did not recognize Him.
    Irene

They didn't recognize him most likely because he was in disguise.

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Aug. 03 2009,14:11)

Jesus can do anything He set's His mind to do.  After His resurrection He became like a Gardener, because Maria and Maria Magdeline did not recognize Him.
    Irene

What did He do put on a mask?
    Irene

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Cindy @ Aug. 03 2009,14:14)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Aug. 03 2009,14:11)

Irene

What did He do put on a mask?  
    Irene

Was he making himself known to everyone even those who wanted to kill him? Tell me out of those who wanted him dead how many witnessed seeing him after the resurrection?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    You have doubts about what is written?
    Yet you put faith in men?
    Bad choice.

Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Aug. 03 2009,14:10)

Quote (942767 @ Aug. 03 2009,13:46)

Hi BD,

Hi BD:

The only remedy for that sin once one yields to the temptation and transgresses the Eternal Laws of God is the blood of Jesus which washes the slate clean when one repents of the sin, but until God forgives the transgression and washes it away that sin, it remains a part of that person's nature.  That is why when Sharia law cuts a thiefs hand off if he gets caught stealing does not change the person's heart.  He lost a hand but that does not change his heart.  He is still a thief.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

So, you are agreeing with Paul, It is the sin within the person.
    You suggest that if Jesus washes the sin away then it is okay to sin. Sharia Law is not Quranic Law so please don't confuse the issue. In the Quran the message is to be Merciful and Compassionate.

Hi BD:

Yes, I agree with the Apostle Paul. When one transgresses God's Eternal law it is sin that dwells within that person until that sin is forgiven and washed away by the blood of Jesus.

But no, I never said that it was ok to sin. Of course, it isn't.

And so, Sharia law is not Quranic? I'll have to do a little research on this.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Cindy
    Participant

THE OLD AND NEW COVENANT
    God made the first covenant with Noah.
    Gen. 6:17 And behold, I Myself am bringing of waters on the earth, to destroy from under the heaven all flesh in which is the breathe of life and everything that is on earth shall die. And I will make a covenant between Me and you and will multiply you exceedingly
    Verse 18 But I will establish My covenant with you…
    Covenant with Abraham.
    Gen. 17:2 And I will make my covenant between Me and you, and will multiply you exceedingly.

Now we coming to what most say was the Old Covenant. And we are going to
    Exodus 24:2 And Moses alone shall come near the LORD, but they shall not come near nor shall the people go up with him.
    Exodus 31:16 Therefore the children of Israel shall keep the Sabbath, to observe the Sabbath throigh out their generations as a perpetual covenant.
    Exodus 34:27 When the LORD said to Moses, “Write these words, for according to the tenor of these words I have made a Covenant with you and with Israel.” Verse 28 So he was there with the LORD forty days and forty nights. He neither ate bread or drank water. And he wrote on the tablets the words of the covenant THE TEN COMMANDMENTS.

Now we come to the New Covenant.
    Luke 22:20 Likewise He told the cup after saying: “THIS CUP IS THE NEW COVENANT IN MY BLOOD WHICH IS SHED FOR YOU.”
    Hebrew 7:12 For the priesthood being changed of necessity there is also a change of the law.
    Romans 3:28 THEREFORE WE CONCLUED THAT A MAN IS JUSTIFIED BY FAITH APART FROM THE DEEDS OF THE LAW.
    Romans 6:14  FOR SIN SHALL NOT HAVE DOMINON, FOR YOU ARE NOT UNDER THE LAW BUT UNDER GRACE.

Paul understood that the new covenant would be hard to understand be he explains in
    Romans 14:1  Receive one who is weak in faith but not to disputes over doubtful things.
    Verse 2 For one believes he may eat all things, but he who is weak eats only vegetables.
    Verse 3 Let not him who eats despise him who does not eat, and let not him who does not eat judge him who eats; For God has received him.
    Verse 5 ONE PERSON ESTEEMS ONE DAY ABOVE ANOTHER; ANOTHER ESTEEMS EVERYDAY ALIKE.
    LET EACH BE FULLY CONVINCED IN HIS OWN MIND.
    Verse 6 He who observes the day observes it to the LORD; And he who does not observes the day to the LORD he does not observe it. He who eats, eats to the LORD, for he gives God thanks; and he who does not eat, to the LORD he does not eat, and gives God thanks.
    Verse 7 For none of us lives to himself, and none dies to himself.
    Galatians 2:16 Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law but by faith in Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Christ Jesus, that we might be justified by faith in Christ and not by the works of the law, by the works of the law no flesh shall be justified.
    Galatians 3:23 But before faith came, we were kept under guard by the law, kept for the faith which would afterward be revealed.
    Verse 24 Therefore the law was our tutor to bring us to Christ, that they might be justified by faith.
    Verse 25 But after faith has come we are no longer under a tutor.
    Verse 26 For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus.
    Verse 27 For as many of you were baptised into Christ you have put on Christ.
    Galatians 5:18 But if you are lead by the spirit you are not under the law.
    Ephesians 2:18 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; that is the gift of God.
    Verse 9 Not of works unless anyone should boast.
    Philippians 3:9 And be found in him Christ, not having my own righteousness, which is from the law but that which is through faith in Christ, the righteousness, which is from God by faith.

Now I know that some of you might still keep the Sabbath, and I am not saying to you that you should not.  However, what I am saying to you, not to judge those that do not keep the Sabbath and want to keep another day or even every day alike to the LORD.
    Peace and Love Irene

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 129 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account