I was wrong!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Texas
    Participant

I was wrong! About our generation being the one that was in the harvest season!
    I had stated in my Post, in part, “we are very probably, right now in the Harvest Season, and it is the Generation alive at this very moment in time that was not to pass away.” That is not a true statement, but it wasn't done deliberately; I can assure you all of that!

As I read over my post I saw my error, and this is my effort to correct my error! I had also stated: “Now since the Harvest Season takes place at the conclusion of the system of things, and we know that because Jesus sends forth his Angels, not only to gather his anointed Brothers, but also the great crowd of sheep–like ones; “AFTER THE TRIBULATION OF THOSE DAYS! {Matthew 24:29-31;25:31-46. That is correct, as far as it goes.

That would mean, of necessity, since the great tribulation has not even begun as yet, since the Angels are still holding fast those four winds of destruction, that would be where my error is, because only when those four angels release those four winds and the great tribulation begins, and has run its full course, would the gathering work begin, and the gathering work, is the time of the harvest! It could only be AFTER THAT, that the Generation then living would not pass away. That was the Generation that would see 'all things fulfilled', so right at this present moment in time, we are not the Generation that 'would not pass away.' It would have to be the Generation alive at the conclusion of the system of things, and we are not at that point as yet! Close maybe, but not quite yet there, as yet. Sorry for the error, but we all make them, don't we? I guess making them is one thing, admitting to them is quite another, and I have done that here! Texas!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account