I need prayer

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 373 total)
  • Author
    Not3in1
    Participant

Wow, I'm truly humbled at your words and prayers. Thank you.

Out of the three that responded here, you're messages are very different. I find that facinating. One believes Jesus 100%, the other one not at all, and finally the last one with a heart as mine – speaks Jesus' name and asks God if that is what pleases him. Because after all, we all want to please him. That is our goal. Beautiful words brother's and sister's – thank you.

Reading the Gospels would help.

Sister Irene, I will take this advice. Thanks so much for your prayers, they mean the world to me.

Enjoy that one thing you KNOW G-d has His hand in.

Hey Tow, you've hit the nail on the head with your post and I appreciate you so much. Yes, you are right, I am going to focus on what I do know that God has had his hand in…..my children, my family/friends, my garden, the stars. Oh, it's been a while since I've truly enjoyed all these things and people. To be perfectly honest, I've been caught-up in the search and having to know the right truth. I've lost my joy. I didn't realize that until just now when I read your post. God bless you, Tow. God has used you to wake me up! I truly thank you, brother.

God, I pray for Mandy in the name of your son Jesus, if that is what
    you want and expect of me.

Brother Tim, you are full of wisdom. I think you are absolutely correct that God has permitted confusion (even though we are told it is not from the Lord – there is another contradiction, huh? Ha!). But to some degree he has permitted it. I need to accept this, and find what pleases him the most. Maybe me having the answers wouldn't please him as much as me wanting the answers does. Hmm, that's something to ponder right there. Maybe I bring him joy simply because I want to know him so badly. At any rate, often when you speak, you speak what is on my mind as well. I look forward to hearing more from you over on Kejonns site. I'd like to hear more of what you think, Tim. I believe you are a deep well.

Thank you to all who have kept me in their prayers. I need them. I want them. God bless you all.
    Mandy

kenrch
    Participant

To be perfectly honest, I've been caught-up in the search and having to know the right truth. I've lost my joy.

My prayers are with you Mandy BUT not that you wander off to the left or right but come back to the straight and narrow.

Think about it (as you confess) you had JOY in the Lord BEFORE you started this search to nowhere. Again what answers have these people found? That Jesus is not the Messiah? Why did you have JOY when you had no doubt in Jesus being the Messiah? And now that you have left, your Joy has left also.

The finish line is right in front of you why look back?

You must do what you must do. GO! Get it out your system! But their are no answers out there, just lures that will lead you on a journey that will give you one answer, that leads to another question, that leads to another answer, that leads to another question. You need faith in whatever you seek even being an atheist. What is our proof? The Spirit!

Don't grieve the Spirit!

You are always in my prayers,

Ken

Not3in1
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Jan. 19 2008,05:03)
    just lures that will lead you on a journey that will give you one answer, that leads to another question, that leads to another answer, that leads to another question.

I have found this to be true. You are right in that when you start questioning, there seems to be no end to the questions, and certainly no set answers.

I'm beginning to wonder if there is a set truth out there. I mean, I started out OK with God as a Trinitarian…….what if I would have stayed there and didn't seek after “truth”? I would be worshipping a false God according to some on here. You see my point? That is what drives me to search God out. I want the REAL TRUTH. But it evades me. It is elusive.

The truth you hold onto Ken is the truth for you. But it is not the truth for WJ. You both have the Spirit. You both are devote. See what I'm saying? This is all that Kejonn has been trying to point out as well. This situation begs the question, what makes YOU think YOU are right and everyone else is wrong?

I guess we may never know. This is what I've come to now. I think we are all to worship the God we are given. To the JW's it's a singular Almighty with an angel Son. To Tow it's only the God of the OT. To Stu it's creation and the process. To you it's the Father and his Son, Jesus. To a muslim it's Allah. To some tribe in Africa God is a stone alter. God is whatever we have become convinced of.

In the end, we are to stand in front of our Judge. To him we have to give an answer to what we have done with the knowledge and revelations we have received. I just happen to think there may be more than ONE truth and ONE answer. There has to be; there is here on HeavenNet.

Anyway, thanks Ken. I appreciate your prayers. I truly do.
    Love,
    Mandy

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Not3in1 @ Jan. 19 2008,05:13)

Quote (kenrch @ Jan. 19 2008,05:03)
    just lures that will lead you on a journey that will give you one answer, that leads to another question, that leads to another answer, that leads to another question.

I have found this to be true. You are right in that when you start questioning, there seems to be no end to the questions, and certainly no set answers.

I'm beginning to wonder if there is a set truth out there. I mean, I started out OK with God as a Trinitarian…….what if I would have stayed there and didn't seek after “truth”? I would be worshipping a false God according to some on here. You see my point? That is what drives me to search God out. I want the REAL TRUTH. But it evades me. It is elusive.

The truth you hold onto Ken is the truth for you. But it is not the truth for WJ. You both have the Spirit. You both are devote. See what I'm saying? This is all that Kejonn has been trying to point out as well. This situation begs the question, what makes YOU think YOU are right and everyone else is wrong?

I guess we may never know. This is what I've come to now. I think we are all to worship the God we are given. To the JW's it's a singular Almighty with an angel Son. To Tow it's only the God of the OT. To Stu it's creation and the process. To you it's the Father and his Son, Jesus. To a muslim it's Allah. To some tribe in Africa God is a stone alter. God is whatever we have become convinced of.

In the end, we are to stand in front of our Judge. To him we have to give an answer to what we have done with the knowledge and revelations we have received. I just happen to think there may be more than ONE truth and ONE answer. There has to be; there is here on HeavenNet.

Anyway, thanks Ken. I appreciate your prayers. I truly do.
    Love,
    Mandy

Mandy is God any less God now that you don't believe the Trinity?

You are right I don't believe there are any set answers. That's why we need faith.

Why the division? I don't really know. Perhaps everyone has to believe something different to believe and have faith. We are all different. With different personalities. The foot doesn't operate the same way as the hand. I know WJ and in fact all Trinitarians that have come here are believers in Jesus as Son of God that died for us. Is Jesus God the Father NO! But the Father called HIM God!

For me the God family is now Father and Son. As you said for me this is the truth. For WJ God is made up of three. We both believe in God the Father who gave HIS Son for us.

Speaking for myself I don't believe that WJ is any less a child of God than me. As long as the deceiver is roaming around I believe we will always have differences.

I believe that is what the millennium is for Satan will be taken away and nothing but truth will be taught.

I certainly don't think that running too and fro looking for truth that has NO answers IS the answer. I trust in the Spirit! I know “but the same Spirit is teaching WJ different” We are all being guided separately, As you guide your foot separately from your hand. Can you walk and chew gum at the same time? Are both getting the same message?

I stopped looking back I'm too close to the finish line to be worrying what's behind me. You won't KNOW until GOD wants you to know. I have NEVER gotten an answer when asking God WHY?! He is GOD He owes nor needs to explain WHY? What good would it do for Him to tell us or show us when it would just bring More Questions because we wouldn't understand His answer.

Mommy why this, why that, but why this and why that, and finally the mother says BECAUSE I SAID SO THAT'S WHY! :)

Why does WJ believe in the “Not so Trinity” I don't know why. And I'm not worried that he does. NOW if he believes that I'm not saved because I don't believe in the Trinity then again that's not my problem. That's between him and God. When the millennium gets here we will ALL know and LOVE one another as NEVER before.

Perhaps I look at things different because I have but a short time.

But no one knows how long they have, do they?

BUT WHY? Because HE said so that's why! We are as children and heaven is made up of those such as children. You say you want to get closer to God then LOVE HIM. Don't doubt Him.

Look why not just drop everything and seek only God in prayer. Fast if you have too. Take as long as it takes. Stop searching and seek God once more. Have your JOY returned to you, get in the Spirit and worship. How much more will the Father give those His Holy Spirit who ask!

I pray you return to your true Love.

Ken

Not3in1
    Participant

Good words, Ken. Thank you.

I noticed you changed your tag line – I like it. It sounds like the Lord has given you a new revelation!

Have a great weekend,
    Mandy

Participant

I pray that God would give you revelation knowledge of the truth, which is John 3:16ff, by showing you a person whom God has dramatically changed from the inside out into a different person through faith in His Word.  Therein is the testimony of the truth.
    May God Bless you

Laurel
    Participant

Quote (Not3in1 @ Jan. 18 2008,16:12)
    I could use some prayer tonight.

I've been struggling in my spirit over who Jesus is.  It seems that I have known Jesus ever since I was a child.  But because I was raised Trinitarian, Jesus always meant “God” to me.  Since I began my study of the Trinity a few years ago, I have come to learn that the Trinity is not true.  So, now “God” to me is only the Father, a singular Almighty.  That leaves Jesus as the Son of the Almighty, the Messiah, our Savior.  BUT NOW……as I have been studying all the presented evidence that Jesus does not qualify as the Messiah that was predicted, I see that this is true – many things do not add up.  I also see Christians responding to this evidence by not really taking it seriously.  Or folks respond with ideas of not looking back, not questioning, or that the NT is true by means of various interpretations of the OT (which is supposed to be the base of the NT).  This gets confusing to me.

I've asked why things are not more clear, but even the various answers to that question are not clear.  I don't want to through the baby out with the bath water, because Jesus is the One who has brought me to the knowledge of the Almighty.  Even if Jesus was just a good teacher – I learned about God through him.  So, even if he is not the predicted Messiah of the world, he still brought me to God.

Anyway, it's hard for me to get the facts straight when it's laced with all of our bickering.  I've become really frustrated tonight and just spiritually exhausted.  My husband noticed something different about me tonight and wanted to know how my “search” was going.  I told him I was close to the end of it.  He was happy and said, “Oh!  So you have found the answers then?” and I just cried……  I cried because I have not found the answers, but I am tired of searching.  I wonder if God would be angry with me if I just fell back on what I knew to be true?  Would he be angry with me for not continuing my search?  Would he think less of me, that I wasn't strong enought to press through and discover some other hidden truth?  I just don't think I'm strong enough anymore.  I'm afraid if I continue on the questioning path, nothing will matter anymore.  Because everything can be questioned.

Please pray for me.  I don't even know what to ask for.  Just pray.  I thank you for your support and prayers to God on my behalf.  I really thank you all.

Love,
    Mandy

Mandy,
    I hope to shed some light for you on who Jesus is. Jesus is a made up name for the Christain savior. Christainity is based on the false doctrine of the trinity. They preach another gospel. Jesus is anti-Messiah, because there are many things “men” has taken from the pure Word of our Creator and has twisted little by little over a long long period of time untill the light has been extinguished!

You really need to learn who is the Messiah. His Name is Y'shua. He is the Son of Elohim (God). He was born flesh. He is the fulfilment of the Word of Elohim. Actually Y'shua is the Word that became flesh. Y'shua proves that YHWH our Elohim IS.

Y'shua lived on this planet a little over 2,000 years ago. He was sent here by His Father, my Father in heaven as an example for us to follow.

Upon the baptisim of Y'shua, the Spirit of YHWH our Elohim came upon His Son, along with His voice saying, “This is My Son in whom I AM well pleased.”

It should be the goal of every man, woman , and child to be like Y'shua Messiah. To live to save others, out of love and respect for our Father in heaven. We should all wish to give up our earthly pleasures which are lust of the flesh, and persue the Kingdom of Elohim in heaven.

Elohim is the “original and true” Way to say God. God is singular. Elohim is complex and is more than singular. YHWH our Elohim shows us the complex nature of our Father in heaven and His love for all those whom seek to see His face. In His infinite wisdom He included His from the beginning.

In the beginning Elohim created the heavens and the earth. From His perspective, we can see that Y'shua was there in the beginning, and that all things were created through His Son.

Elohim has also mae provisin for all His true family. All people Jew or Gentile who do believe that Y'shua is the Son of YHWH our Elohim, and guard His commands detailed in the Torah (Genesis through Numbers), will see the kingdom and have everlasting life with Him. The earth will be mae new like the garden of Eden after death has been completely done away with.

In His kingdom there are no tears or death or disease or sadness. We will see His face and serve Him freely. Y'shua Messiah shows us the Way to the Father.

IF we always look to the Messiah for the Way we will find it. This means that we can follow in His footsteps, and keep His Ways, for the heavenly Father was pleased with Y'shua and will be pleased with us too if if guard His commands for love.

Following directions like a robot will not get us saved, but our good works will come if we truly seek to see His face. Those works will always glorify Him and His Son.

When and if you make the covenant to follow the Son to YHWH our Elohim, the world will not like that you are different. The world does not comprehend these things, and will not want to be a part of Elohim.

His people are those who can withstand the evil around them and not stoop to doing evil just to be a part of the majority. His people will stand on the rock, they will not stumble in the days of temptation.

Y'shua said,” I have come in My Father's Name, and you do not receive Me. If another comes in his own name, him you will recieve.”

HIS NAME IS Y'SHUA, and HE HAS COME IN THE NAME OF YHWH (Y'WEH) OUR ELOHIM.

Y'shua represents our Father in heaven, He is our Mediator, given to the sinner, to teach truth. He is the Salvation of YHWH. He is the Annointed of YHWH.

Diligently seek and you will find. Knock and the door will be open. Stay in His Word. Let His Word stay in you.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Laurel,
    I believe in George Bush. I do believe he exists.
    I do not believe in what he does or how he does it.
    If fact deplore his warmongering and use of secret torture.
    Belief in him has not helped our relationship but pushed us far apart.

Belief in God and scripture even good works copying Christ is not enough to bring us into the family of God.
    All men everywhere are called to repent and to be born again of water and the Spirit.
    This is the gospel and the way of Christ.

Is 1:18
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ Jan. 20 2008,01:04)
    I pray that God would give you revelation knowledge of the truth, which is John 3:16ff, by showing you a person whom God has dramatically changed from the inside out into a different person through faith in His Word.  Therein is the testimony of the truth.  
    May God Bless you

Hi SDN,
    I read somewhere that you have had some surgery. I hope it went well and you are recovering. Good to see you still posting brother!

Blessings
    :)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 20 2008,05:37)
    Hi Laurel,

Belief in God and scripture even good works copying Christ is not enough to bring us into the family of God.
    All men everywhere are called to repent and to be born again of water and the Spirit.

Nick I have always assumed that those that come here and consider them to be Christians that they have been Baptized according to Scripture and have been born again. Maybe I took to much for granted, if that is false. We do not really know until they tell us, right?

Peace and Love Mrs.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Mrs,
    Right.
    And so we preach what is written
    and from the mouth comes what the heart is full of.

Not3in1
    Participant

Sister Laurel,

Thank you so much for everything that you wrote. Thank you for taking the time to write in detail your beliefs, and for pointing me in the direction of the Way you believe will bring me closer to God. I will re-read it, and ponder all that it there. Thanks again.
    Love,
    Mandy

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 20 2008,08:02)
    Hi Mrs,
    Right.
    And so we preach what is written
    and from the mouth comes what the heart is full of.

Nick The most important action of a called out by God, is to be Baptized according to scriptures. Submerged completely under water and be born again and receive Gods Holy Spirit. Without His Holy Spirit we could not understanding anything of God.
    When I witnesses the Baptism of our Son in the Baptist Church, the Pastor did not lay hand's on Him, and I questioned Him afterwards, He said that was not necessary. I do not agree with that at all. God's Holy Spirit has worked in me ever since. I have learned so many things without a teacher. And still are learning about myself.
    The tread is about prayers and I would like to ask for prayers for myself. I have had a really nasty Sinus-Infection and my eyes have been infected because of it, I have a hard time looking out of them, they are all purple. I also I have had problems with not wanting to post. I do not know if God thinks that I am done here, have I learned what I was to and now I am done. I need prayers for all and would appreciate it very much. Thank you.
    Peace and Love Mrs.

Not3in1
    Participant

Irene,

People take “breaks” from HeavenNet from time to time. Since I have been a member I have had 3 little breaks. It gets intense and sometimes it's good to get back to “reality” and away from the computer. :) But if you really enjoy it, don't let other's get you down (including me)……remember the JOY OF THE LORD IS OUR STRENGTH. :)

Laurel
    Participant

Quote (seek and you will find @ Jan. 20 2008,07:54)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 20 2008,05:37)
    Hi Laurel,

Nick I have always assumed that those that come here and consider them to be Christians that they have been Baptized according to Scripture and have been born again. Maybe I took to much for granted, if that is false. We do not really know until they tell us, right?

Peace and Love Mrs.

What is the point of baptisim into blind belief. First you must believe.

If you you not believe Y'shua Messiah is the Son of ELohim, and that He came in the flesh to proove all things, then there is no repentance, or baptisim, or forgiveness.

Why do you always try and make youself something when you know hardly anything Nick?

Amen

Laurel
    Participant

Act 8:26 And the angel of the Lord spake unto Philip, saying, Arise, and go toward the south unto the way that goeth down from Jerusalem unto Gaza, which is desert.
    Act 8:27 And he arose and went: and, behold, a man of Ethiopia, an eunuch of great authority under Candace queen of the Ethiopians, who had the charge of all her treasure, and had come to Jerusalem for to worship,
    Act 8:28 Was returning, and sitting in his chariot read Esaias the prophet.
    Act 8:29 Then the Spirit said unto Philip, Go near, and join thyself to this chariot.
    Act 8:30 And Philip ran thither to him, and heard him read the prophet Esaias, and said, Understandest thou what thou readest?
    Act 8:31 And he said, How can I, except some man should guide me? And he desired Philip that he would come up and sit with him.
    Act 8:32 The place of the scripture which he read was this, He was led as a sheep to the slaughter; and like a lamb dumb before his shearer, so opened he not his mouth:
    Act 8:33 In his humiliation his judgment was taken away: and who shall declare his generation? for his life is taken from the earth.

Isa 53:2 For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.
    Isa 53:3 He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.
    Isa 53:4 Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.
    Isa 53:5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
    Isa 53:6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.
    Isa 53:7 He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.
    Isa 53:8 He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.
    Isa 53:9 And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.
    Isa 53:10 Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.
    Isa 53:11 He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.

Act 8:34 And the eunuch answered Philip, and said, I pray thee, of whom speaketh the prophet this? of himself, or of some other man?
    Act 8:35 Then Philip opened his mouth, and began at the same scripture, and preached unto him Jesus.
    Act 8:36 And as they went on their way, they came unto a certain water: and the eunuch said, See, here is water; what doth hinder me to be baptized?
    Act 8:37 And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.
    Act 8:38 And he commanded the chariot to stand still: and they went down both into the water, both Philip and the eunuch; and he baptized him.

Laurel
    Participant

Phillip went on to share with the eunuch the things that transcribed in the life, death, resurection and assention to the Father as Firtsfruits the Messiah Y'shua. Showing Him proof that this man was He , the Son of Elohim.

Belief first!!!!

Participant

Quote (Is 1:18 @ Jan. 20 2008,07:32)

May God Bless you

Hi SDN,
    I read somewhere that you have had some surgery. I hope it went well and you are recovering. Good to see you still posting brother!

Blessings

Hi Brother Isaiah:

The surgery went well.  I had about a foot of my colon removed because of polyps and the pathology report was that there was no malignancy.  

Today, 1/26/08, is my first day back at work, and I feel pretty good about that after being cooped up for so long.  I am not one that likes to be idle.  I am getting stronger every day.

Thanks for asking about my situation brother.  I hope that you and your family are doing well.

God Bless

Quote (942767 @ Jan. 27 2008,05:01)

May God Bless you

Hi SDN,

Blessings

Hi Brother Isaiah:

The surgery went well.  I had about a foot of my colon removed because of polyps and the pathology report was that there was no malignancy.  

Today, 1/26/08, is my first day back at work, and I feel pretty good about that after being cooped up for so long.  I am not one that likes to be idle.  I am getting stronger every day.

Thanks for asking about my situation brother.  I hope that you and your family are doing well.

God Bless

Hi 942767 I am so Happy for You that you feeling so good that you went to work today. Hope you had a good first day back. Keep on improving, I know it always is hard to get back into routine.

Peace and Love Mrs.

Participant

Quote (seek and you will find @ Jan. 27 2008,10:08)

Quote (942767 @ Jan. 27 2008,05:01)

May God Bless you

Hi SDN,

Blessings

Hi Brother Isaiah:

God Bless

Hi 942767 I am so Happy for You that you feeling so good that you went to work today. Hope you had a good first day back. Keep on improving, I know it always is hard to get back into routine.

Peace and Love Mrs.

Hi Mrs:

Thanks for your kind words. May God Bless you.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 373 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account