I need prayer

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 341 through 360 (of 373 total)
  • Author
    Cindy
    Participant

Hi Kathi and all that prayed for me! The open sore is healing good. The infection in my leg however is still there. When I rest it seems the heaviness is the worse. I goggles P.D.A. and there is a lot of information on it. I have put myself in God's Hands. I have done my worries and crying over it. It makes no difference so I decided to be happy, and take it in strife. I have a wonderful Husband who waits on me hand and foot, if I let Him. And I am so looking forward to the world tomorrow, when there is no more pain or sorrow.
    I appreciate all of you so much.
    With all of my Love, Irene

thehappyman
    Participant

Beloved Irene:
                 We have an advocate that hears what we say and what is in our heart.
                            Beloved Lord Jesus ; Almighty and Graceful ; You have placed in our hearts to commune in unity ; Love ; and trust. Lord , when all the doctors have their turn and come up empty ; fill Irene's body with Thy healing and blessing so that she can shout it on the roof tops. May her tears turn to tears of joy and may her family praise You the more; Lord. We know by Your word ; ” by My stripes we shall be healed;” and your name shall have in the book of life , the record of His touch. Lord Jesus ; who can be against us with You on our side ; What power can overcome You ; Oh Lord , we ask that You give unto her deliverence from pain and suffering ; and that Your perfect will be done .
    In Jesus name we pray, ……….Amen :)

Participant

Quote (Cindy @ July 15 2009,16:35)
    Hi Kathi and all that prayed for me!  The open sore is healing good.  The infection in my leg however is still there.  When I rest it seems the heaviness is the worse. I goggles P.D.A. and there is a lot of information on it.   I have put myself in God's Hands.  I have done my worries and crying over it.  It makes no difference so I decided to be happy, and take it in strife. I have a wonderful Husband who waits on me hand and foot, if I let Him.  And I am so looking forward to the world tomorrow, when there is no more pain or sorrow.
    I appreciate all of you so much.
    With all of my Love, Irene

Hi Mrs:

I am glad that the open sore is healing, but praying that the infection will disappear.

Phl 4:6 Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done.
    Phl 4:7 If you do this, you will experience God's peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Not3in1
    Participant

Been thinking about you, Irene.

So glad to hear things are healing up!

Love to you,
    Mandy

Cindy
    Participant

July 15 is when I posted to ask for prayers, however I was in the Hospital since then, and had an Operation on my leg,.  I am back Home since last night,and Home care comes every day to clean the wound.  It is rather deep and it still hurts.  But the Thrombosis is gone, that is the main thing.
    I missed you and love you all, Love Irene

Lightenup
    Participant

Glad you are back Irene!
    Love,
    Kathi

Cindy
    Participant

Unfortunately since I had an Operation on my Leg, tonight especially my pain is almost unbearable to take. So I am asking you please pray for me. Thanking you, Irene

thehappyman
    Participant

Beloved Lord Savour Jesus we pray that our beloved be comforted this day. Holy Spirit within her we ask that You comfort her in the name of Jesus. Lead her in all truth and deliver her from this anony she is in. Lord Jesus please touch her with Thy words of life; for they are truely healing in awesomeness.
    In Jesus name we pray ……Amen :)

Participant

Hi Mrs:

Praying for you.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Not3in1
    Participant

Sis Irene,

I'm sleeping under the stars with my kids tonight (we sleep on the deck during the hot weeks of summer). I spend a lot of time star-gazing and praying before I fall asleep. Tonight I will lift you up in prayer and send good thoughts your way! I especially feel for you if you are in pain. I hope they have given you some good pain medication? Although a lot of that stuff just makes me sick.

I'll be praying for you in few minutes…..I'm heading to bed.

Love you,
    Mandy

Cindy
    Participant

thehappyman and Marty Thank you both for the Prayers, it is very much appreciated. I go to the Doctor later on today. All is very much appreciated.
    Peace and Love Irene

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Not3in1 @ July 31 2009,17:30)
    Sis Irene,

I'm sleeping under the stars with my kids tonight (we sleep on the deck during the hot weeks of summer).  I spend a lot of time star-gazing and praying before I fall asleep.  Tonight I will lift you up in prayer and send good thoughts your way!  I especially feel for you if you are in pain.  I hope they have given you some good pain medication?  Although a lot of that stuff just makes me sick.

I'll be praying for you in few minutes…..I'm heading to bed.

Love you,
    Mandy

Thank you for your Prayer. So you are sleeping under the stars, how nice. Unfortunately I am like you and can't tolerate pain Medication. The only thing I take us a Tylenol.
    It at least takes the edge of the pain. But as long as I keep my leg elevated, the pain is not bad.
    Peace and Love Irene

Lightenup
    Participant

My prayers are with you, Irene. May He give you peace.

Love,
    Kathi

Cindy
    Participant

Hi Kathi!  Thank you for your concern, and prayers.  I am much better, but it is still there.  I can put dressing on myself now, since it is not inside of the leg.  It also is not swollen anymore and the infection is gone.  Praise God.
    Peace and Love Irene

Not3in1
    Participant

Wow, lots of action on the board!

I am post-op now, my robotic hysterectomy went very well!!! I'm home having a speedy recovery. Thanks for all the prayers!

Love,
    Mandy

Lightenup
    Participant

Yeah Mandy!
    You over the worst of it :) I've been praying and will continue.
    Love,
    Kathi

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Not3in1 @ Aug. 10 2009,09:36)
    Wow, lots of action on the board!

I am post-op now, my robotic hysterectomy went very well!!!  I'm home having a speedy recovery.  Thanks for all the prayers!

Love,
    Mandy

Mandy! I am happy for you that all went fine. I too will pray again.
    Love Irene

Cindy
    Participant

Hi Kathi! Did you say that your Sons are coming Home on Wednesday the 12th? I go to the Surgeon that day. So I will pray the night before.
    Love Irene

Lightenup
    Participant

Hi Irene,
    They come home on the plane on Wednesday. They are having a great time in CA. Today they went to our old church and tonight they attended a College age Bible Study with some kids that they only knew when they were younger than 5 years old. I wish I could be there too! Thanks for your prayers and I will pray for your leg and Dr. visit. Hope it goes well!
    Love, Kathi

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Lightenup @ Aug. 10 2009,16:16)
    Hi Irene,
    They come home on the plane on Wednesday.  They are having a great time in CA.  Today they went to our old church and tonight they attended a College age Bible Study with some kids that they only knew when they were younger than 5 years old.  I wish I could be there too!  Thanks for your prayers and I will pray for your leg and Dr. visit.  Hope it goes well!
    Love, Kathi

How nice, it is always a wonderful thing to do to reminisced from your passed. We did that in 1987 when we went back to Germany for a visit to Georges Mother in Berlin. So we took a Tour down the Rhein River. It was one of our most remembered Vacation. Another time we went to Acapulco, in Mexico, which was great too.
    So I will pray again tonight and tomorrow night for your Sons safety. Until they returned Home safe.
    Love Irene

Viewing 20 posts - 341 through 360 (of 373 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account