I need prayer

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 321 through 340 (of 373 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Quote (Cindy @ April 24 2009,16:36)
    Marty   God does not bring a sickness unto us. At times it is circumstances that makes on sick. Just like He did not heal Paul, and since I had lupus for years now, God saying to me this is sufficient for you. I have excepted it.  Thank you for praying for me, tho.
    Peace and Love Irene

Mrs.,I did not say that God brings sickness to us. I don't know what the source of your illness. There are so many things in this world that can cause us to be sick. All the chemicals that we use in cleaning our house, and in raising our food and in our industries, can definitely be a source of our illnesses.

When you ask for prayer, I pray for you and ask God to heal you because I believe that He hears my prayer otherwise why would I bother to pray.

In Paul's situation God did not heal him because Paul had a tendency to want to exalt himself, and so, God allowed this, whatever his problem was, to keep him humble.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Cindy
    Participant

Marty! I am sorry that I misunderstand. You are right so many chemicals, even in our meat. Since I have Diabetic, I have to be on a Diet and that certainly helps. I really don't know why I have so many deceases. I was thinking back to my Childhood amd remembered that I almost died at age 8. I had worms that ate me up, they had made a nest on my navel. That was horrible. So from that time on my body was compromised. I will be very happy when God will give me a new body.
    Thank you again.
    Peace and Love to you, Irene

Participant

Quote (Cindy @ April 28 2009,14:45)
    Marty!  I am sorry that I misunderstand. You are right so many chemicals, even in our meat. Since I have Diabetic, I have to be on a Diet and that certainly helps. I really don't know why I have so many deceases.  I was thinking back to my Childhood amd remembered that I almost died at age 8. I had worms that ate me up, they had made a nest on my navel. That was horrible. So from that time on my body was compromised. I will be very happy when God will give me a new body.
    Thank you again.
    Peace and Love to you, Irene

Mrs., God has given us some dietary laws in the OT which I believe are still valid. Some say that Jesus changed them, but I do not believe that this is the case.

Again, I do not know the source of your illnesses, but I like Jesus have compassion and want God to heal you.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Cindy
    Participant

Again I am in need of your Prayers.  I have a spot on my leg that has been open and it has an infection in it.  I has been 4 weeks, and it is not going away.  Since I have Diabetics it takes longer then normally. My whole leg swells on, when I walk on it, and it is also painful.
    Would appreciate your Prayers, Love  Irene

Quote (Cindy @ July 07 2009,20:19)
    Again I am in need of your Prayers.  I have a spot on my leg that has been open and it has an infection in it.  I has been 4 weeks and it is not going away.  Since I have Diabetics it takes longer then normally. My whole leg swells on, when I walk on it, and it is also painful.

Hi Irene

Father we pray in the name of Jesus that you will touch Irenes leg with your healing power.

Cause the infection to die and let every cell of her being be made whole.

We thank you Lord that you are more than able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask and even think according to your power that works in us.

We praise you for the answer! In Jesus name!

Blessings WJ

Lightenup
    Participant

Hi Irene,
    I join Keith in that nice prayer for you!
    Love,
    Kathi

Cindy
    Participant

W.J. and Kathi!  Thank you both so very much, you have no idea how much.  Getting old has its down, but also good days.  Right now I am waiting on the Lord.
    You are both fine Christians and are appreciated much.
    With all our Love Irene

Participant

Quote (Cindy @ July 08 2009,12:19)
    Again I am in need of your Prayers.  I have a spot on my leg that has been open and it has an infection in it.  I has been 4 weeks, and it is not going away.  Since I have Diabetics it takes longer then normally. My whole leg swells on, when I walk on it, and it is also painful.

Hi Mrs:

You have put your faith in God to heal you, and now, I am joining those who prayed for God to heal you, but now, go to the doctor and let him give you some anti-biotics to fight that infection.

One of the Ladies who works for me has a husband who ended up losing a leg because he did not go to the doctor with a toe that was infected. He had called the elders of the church that he was attending, and they prayed for him, but then he did not want to go to the doctor although his wife kept telling him to go. He did not know that he was a diabetic when this happened to him, but he found out that he is.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Not3in1
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ July 08 2009,12:24)

Quote (Cindy @ July 07 2009,20:19)
    Again I am in need of your Prayers.  I have a spot on my leg that has been open and it has an infection in it.  I has been 4 weeks and it is not going away.  Since I have Diabetics it takes longer then normally. My whole leg swells on, when I walk on it, and it is also painful.

Hi Irene

Father we pray in the name of Jesus that you will touch Irenes leg with your healing power.

Cause the infection to die and let every cell of her being be made whole.

We thank you Lord that you are more than able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask and even think according to your power that works in us.

We praise you for the answer! In Jesus name!

Blessings WJ

Spoken like a true Pastor! I also agree with Keith and everyone else for you, Irene.

God bless ya,
    Mandy

Cindy
    Participant

Marty! I am so sorry to hear of the man that lost His leg. Yes I have been to the Doctor and She took a culture and that is how I found out I had an Infection. I am taking Antibiotics since yesterday.
    Thank you for your Prayers, much appreciated.
    In Christian Love Irene

Cindy
    Participant

Hi Mandy! Nice to see you hear, I always appreciate you so much, and Thank you! Hope and pray that everything is going good for you.
    In Christian Love Irene

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi Prayer Partners:
    Beloved Lord Jesus, Lord Almighty, please heal our beloved and restore her health better than it was before. Abba , Your compassion for Your people, please minister. May we claim the blood of Jesus over our beloved , for by Your stripes we shall be healed. We believe a miracle is happening and we have no doubt of Your authority. .. in the name of Jesus , we pray :D

Cindy
    Participant

Once again I am in need of Prayers. I have to have a Doppler test of my legs taken at 10:15 A.M. tomorrow morning. Would appreciate that you pray for me, thank you.
    Peace and Love Irene

Cindy
    Participant

IT IS THREE A>M AND I ASKED FOR PRAYERS I AM SO SCARED>

Not3in1
    Participant

Hey Sis,

I just saw this! I've been reading old threads…..

I certainly will pray for you. I hope they find out what is wrong, and can help ease the pain.

Dear Father,

Please be with Irene tonight – comfort her and bring her peace. Help her to sleep knowing she is in your care. Be with her tomorrow as she has these tests. Give her a calm that can only come from you. Help us, dear LORD! Hear our prayers! We love you, and worship you. Amen.

I hope you can get some good sleep.
    Love,
    Mandy

NickHassan
    Participant

amen.

Cindy
    Participant

NICK AND MANDY  I WAS UP ALL NIGHT>  HEN GEORGE GOY UP TOO  SINCE MY LEGY LEG HAS AN INFECTION IN IT  I GUSE I NAVE TO DIE ON SOMETHING AND BE PRESENT WITH THE LORD AND JESUS CHRIST OUR SAVIOR>  THANK YOU FOR PRAYING FOR ME  I TRULY APPRECIATE YOU BOTH SO MUCH>  
    WITH ALL MY CHRISTIAN >OVE AND PEACE IRENE

Cindy
    Participant

Mandy and Nick! Sorry about my last post. Our Computer went haywire, I don't now why. Had a real hard time posting. Everything was in Capital letters, as you can see. I am happy it is back to normal, at least U hope.
    Thank you again. In Christian Love Irene

Participant

Hi Mrs:

Praying for you. I hope that all goes well.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Lightenup
    Participant

Hi Irene,
    I just saw your request. How are you doing now? I'm concerned about your infection. Praying for you!
    Love, Kathi

Viewing 20 posts - 321 through 340 (of 373 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account