I AM IN SUCH NEED OF PRAYERS AND HELP FOR ME AND

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 21 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    msbettyboopinva
    Participant

I AM IN SUCH NEED OF PRAYERS AND HELP FOR ME AND MY CHILDREN I AM SCARED HAVE NOWHERE TO TURN AND HAVE NEVER BEEN

SO DEPRESSED IN MY LIFE AND FEEL AS A FAILURE TO MY CHILDREN. THINGS HERE ARE SO BAD. WE HAVE LOST OUR HOME WE WERE

RENTING AND NOW ARE IN A ONE ROOM MOTEL AND WE HAVE BEEN HAVING TO RENT IT DAY BY DAY BECAUSE I CANNOT FIND ANY

HELP FOR ME AND THE KIDS. PLEASE WE NEED EMERGENCY HELP I AM BEGGING ANYONE PLEASE HELP. WE ARE IN NEED OF HELP

KEEPING A ROOF OVER OUR HEADS FOOD THAT CAN BE MICROWAVED BUT NOT REFRIGERATED…EXAMPLE MICROVE HAMBURGER HELPER

AND CANS OF CHEF BOY R DEE DRINKS ECT/ WE ARE IN GREAQT NEED OF CLOTHING FOR ALL OF US AS WELL AND JUST DAILY

LIVING ITEMS LIKE SOAP SHAMPOO TOOTHPASTE SCHOOL SUPPLIES AND CHANGE TO WASH CLOTHES. I AM USING THE HOTELS

COMPUTER AND IT HAS INTERNET . I HAVE TO GO INTO THE LOBBY TO USE IT BUT AT LEAST I NOW HAVE A WAY TO POST AND TRY

TO FIND HELP. IF U CAN OR KNOW ANYONE WHO CAN HELP US PLEASE PLEASE HAVE THEM CONTACT ME. GOD BLESS ALL OF THOSE

WHO ARE KEEPING US IN YOUR PRAYERS. I AM FALLING TO PIECES SO BAD IN FACT THAT I HAD A COMPLETE BREAKDOWN LAST WEEK

AND WAS HOSPITILIZED FOR IT,

EMAIL IS

[email protected]

Quote (msbettyboopinva @ Nov. 03 2007,22:00)
    I AM IN SUCH NEED OF PRAYERS AND HELP FOR ME AND MY CHILDREN I AM SCARED HAVE NOWHERE TO TURN AND HAVE NEVER BEEN

SO DEPRESSED IN MY LIFE AND FEEL AS A FAILURE TO MY CHILDREN. THINGS HERE ARE SO BAD. WE HAVE LOST OUR HOME WE WERE

RENTING AND NOW ARE IN A ONE ROOM MOTEL AND WE HAVE BEEN HAVING TO RENT IT DAY BY DAY BECAUSE I CANNOT FIND ANY

HELP FOR ME AND THE KIDS. PLEASE WE NEED EMERGENCY HELP I AM BEGGING ANYONE PLEASE HELP. WE ARE IN NEED OF HELP

KEEPING A ROOF OVER OUR HEADS FOOD THAT CAN BE MICROWAVED BUT NOT REFRIGERATED…EXAMPLE MICROVE HAMBURGER HELPER

AND CANS OF CHEF BOY R DEE DRINKS ECT/ WE ARE  IN GREAQT NEED OF CLOTHING FOR ALL OF US AS WELL AND JUST DAILY

LIVING ITEMS LIKE SOAP SHAMPOO TOOTHPASTE SCHOOL SUPPLIES AND CHANGE TO WASH CLOTHES. I AM USING THE HOTELS

COMPUTER AND IT HAS INTERNET . I HAVE TO GO INTO THE LOBBY TO USE IT BUT AT LEAST I NOW HAVE A WAY TO POST AND TRY

TO FIND HELP. IF U CAN OR KNOW ANYONE WHO CAN HELP US PLEASE PLEASE HAVE THEM CONTACT ME. GOD BLESS ALL OF THOSE

WHO ARE KEEPING US IN YOUR PRAYERS. I AM FALLING TO PIECES SO BAD IN FACT THAT I HAD A COMPLETE BREAKDOWN LAST WEEK

AND WAS HOSPITILIZED FOR IT,

EMAIL IS

[email protected]

Betty

I truly am sorry that you and your children are going through these things.

If you are a believer in Jesus Christ than you should know that he will never leave you nor forsake you.

God has given us many promises in which he will never fail us.

Jesus said…

Lk 12:7
    But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.

The term *Fear not* is found in the scriptures 365 times, that is one for each day.

Jesus said seek ye first the kingdom of God and all these things will be added unto you. Jn 6:33

David said the Lord is my Shephard I shall not want. Pss 23

Here is a few scriptures for you …

Ps 37:25
    I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread.

I dont believe that a believer seeking the Kingdom of God will ever beg. But if someone finds themselves in this place then know that Jesus loves the begger who truly cries out with their whole heart to him. The folowing is a beautiful story that brings this out…

Acts 3:
    [1] Now Peter and John went up together into the temple at the hour of prayer, being the ninth hour.
    [2] And a certain man lame from his mother's womb was carried, whom they laid daily at the gate of the temple which is called Beautiful, to ask alms of them that entered into the temple;
    [3] Who seeing Peter and John about to go into the temple asked an alms.
    [4] And Peter, fastening his eyes upon him with John, said, Look on us.
    [5] And he gave heed unto them, expecting to receive something of them.
    [6] Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk.
    [7] And he took him by the right hand, and lifted him up: and immediately his feet and ancle bones received strength.

[8] And he leaping up stood, and walked, and entered with them into the temple, walking, and leaping, and praising God.
    [9] And all the people saw him walking and praising God:
    [10] And they knew that it was he which sat for alms at the Beautiful gate of the temple: and they were filled with wonder and amazement at that which had happened unto him.

Every person without God is like this lame man spiritually. Wreched, blind, lame , and poor. All of us were beggers at one time. But notice the man recieved his strength and began to walk by the name and power of Jesus.

You to can have this same strength, all you need to do is stand up and walk in the name of Jesus. He will be there with you.

Paul said “My God will supply all of my needs”. Phil 4:19.

Jesus will hear you and answer those who sincerely call on his name.

Like the lame man reach out and take the hand of Jesus and he will give you strength to walk and will meet alll of your needs.

In the Name of Jesus let it be so.

Blessings  :)

david
    Participant

I've worked at women's shelter's and a drug-rehabs for years. . . . An urban women's shelter WILL NOT TURN AWAY A SINGLE MOTHER WITH CHILDREN. . . . But there are rules to stay at a shleter – isn't there?

By the way…….you may also leave your children at the shelter after signing a few papers. Just be prepared to follow through with a court visit to turn them over to foster care (temporarily). What this gives your children is: safety, regular food, clean clothes every day, daily bathing, medical/dental, spiritual support, counseling if needed, love and security.

Not3in1

Hi Ms betty, I am wondering where you live and if you have attempted to go to one of these shelters and if not why? I'm wondering if anything Not3 is saying is based in reality.
    I'm also wondering if you have any family?

Mostly, I'm wondering where you live.

Not3in1
    Participant

Quote (msbettyboopinva @ Nov. 03 2007,21:59)
    I do not know why I am being judged a drug addict because that is not true and it is people like u that say things like that that cause people like me to just give up

Spare me! You've already given up. If your children do not have proper clothes, food, shelter, safety…….what are you doing to change these things?

You want help, and yet you are not willing to help yourself. People see right throught this, Betty.

If (and this is a big IF) you truly want help for yourself and your children…..GO TO A SHELTER! They will give your children shoes that fit. They will give them proper meals. They will give them safety. They can offer them a future.

This is my last attempt to encourage you to do the right thing. A person is poor in their spirit long before they are poor in their pocketbooks…..

I am not without compassion, Betty. It is because of this compassion that I am speaking bluntly with you. I've worked in shelter's and women's safehouses for many years. But because of this experience, I've come to recognize certain behaviors and attitudes. For instance, it is easy to recognize a mother who is desperate to shield her children from the lifestyle that is associated with $45 dollar-a-night motels, and the mother who is blaming other's and refusing to get the help that is offered because it may not be comfortable or it may have too many rules attached to it.

I'll lend my compassion even further…..tell me where you are in VA and I'll call down there and arrange a bed for you and your girls tonight (somewhere safe and free). It's that easy. Getting into a safehouse will require some committment and adherence to rules. This also goes for any length of time at a shelter. But I think you already know this.

acertainchap
    Participant

msbettyboopinva listen to your friends here. We want to help you but you must take the first step and help yourself and children by telling Not3in1 where you live so she can arrange a bed for you and your girls to sleep. :O

msbettyboopinva
    Participant

after what we have been through i trust noone and it was a mistake to try and confide in anyone apologize. I went to a womans shelter before and did nothing another girl there told them i was talking to my abuser and they through my baby and me out in the nighttime in the snow while i was pregnant as well.that was a long time ago but forgive me for not trusting. i went to a shelter a small toddler was raped by another womans son. sorry if that makes me not want to go there. I will not be posting anmore and bothering anyone.

IM4Truth
    Participant

Do not understand how those Shelters are that way, go to the next town. Not all shelters are that way. Either that or Mandy is right you do not want help, just the money. Listen to Her and tell Her were you live, I trust in Mandy that she can help you.

Mrs.

Not3in1
    Participant

Quote (msbettyboopinva @ Nov. 06 2007,05:16)
    after what we have been through i trust noone and it was a mistake to try and confide in anyone apologize. I went to a womans shelter before and did nothing another girl there told them i was talking to my abuser and they through my baby and me out in the nighttime in the snow while i was pregnant as well.that was a long time ago but forgive me for not trusting. i went to a shelter a small toddler was raped by another womans son. sorry if that makes me not want to go there. I will not be posting anmore and bothering anyone.

Yes, you will be “kicked” out of a shelter if you do not follow the rules. Period. Do you want a better life or don't you? You have to follow rules.

Yes, there are abuses that happen in shelter's sometimes. However this is extremely RARE. Most of the time there are 24 hour security clerks and guards that maintain safety.

Shelter's and safehouses are not the desired end to a story – they are the beginning. You have to start somewhere. You have to want a better life.

As far as I am concerned, you ARE wasting your time here.

I offered to help and you did not want it. That says it all. God help you and be with you. God watch over your children. I hope that someday you will want the drama to end so that you can lead a fulfilling life that gives back to society. Until then……I'm sorry your children will have to continue to suffer for your poor decisions. So sad.

acertainchap
    Participant

Don't give up and refuse to give in msbettyboopinva. You need to do this you need to. There are wants and then there are needs. :O

kenrch
    Participant

You can't help people until they WANT help!

Seems this woman is bent on having her way no matter what happens to her children.

You are a woman of wisdom Mandy. God Bless! :)

acertainchap
    Participant

This is true. :(

IM4Truth
    Participant

I agree too

Peace and Love Mrs.

Harmony
    Participant

Prayers that the Lord hears, and if there really are children, that she will contact the -x- and he will step up to take them before the courts do.

IM4Truth
    Participant

Quote (Harmony @ Nov. 09 2007,13:26)
    Prayers that the Lord hears, and if there really are children, that she will contact the -x- and he will step up to take them before the courts do.

Harnony I think Betty said that She was not coming back for anymore advice, She was dissapointed that nobody helped Her. Rather all we did give Her advice. Mandy was going to help Her, all She had to do was to tell Mandy were She was. She did not do that. So we figure that She just wants a handout, but does not want to go to a Shelter, because of the rules.
    Peace and Love Mrs.

I know this is an old thread but you all have failed here to help this person. If they wanted money you should have given it to them.

Jesus would have given it to them.

Viewing 15 posts - 21 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account