How is Allah different from YHVH of the OT/Same God

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 81 total)
  • Author
    bodhitharta
    Participant

For those who call Allah a different God than YHVH can you tell me a SINGLE difference?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

Yes our God is loving and consistent.

When did your god last show mercy and compassion and heal the sick?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Hi Nick

Hi BD,

Yes our God is loving and consistent.

When did your god last show mercy and compassion and heal the sick?

I see it all the time but have you not heard about Jesus Christ?

Then will Allah say: “O Jesus the son of Mary! Recount My favour to thee and to thy mother. Behold! I strengthened thee with the holy spirit, so that thou didst speak to the people in childhood and in maturity. Behold! I taught thee the Book and Wisdom, the Law and the Gospel and behold! thou makest out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, by My leave, and thou breathest into it and it becometh a bird by My leave, and thou healest those born blind, and the lepers, by My leave. And behold! thou bringest forth the dead by My leave. And behold! I did restrain the Children of Israel from (violence to) thee when thou didst show them the clear Signs, and the unbelievers among them said: ‘This is nothing but evident magic.’

( سورة المائدة , Al-Maeda, Chapter #5, Verse #110)

Acts 2:22
    Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:

Proclaimer
    Participant

YHWH begat a son, Allah has no son. This is the biggest difference because the Antichrist is the one who denies the Father and the Son, of which Islam does and does so in public view.

YHWH is the God of the Jews and those that follow his son, commonly called Christians who have been called out of all nations. Allah on the other hand instructs his followers to smite the Jew and the Christian, including beheading, which we see even to this day.

YHWH’s Jesus built his Church, Allah’s Jesus is a Muslim.

YHWH cannot be tempted by evil, Allah is the best of schemers/deceivers according to the Quaran.

In short, Allah opposes the plans and things of YHWH. Includes: Israel, the Jews, the Gentiles, and the Bible and all countries that were founded on biblical Christian principles.

Satan in Hebrew means ‘Adversary’. Allah is the adversary of the things of YHWH. This leads me to believe that he cannot be YHWH.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

Your god has no relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ, the son of God.

Your religion is ANTICHRIST

bodhitharta
    Participant

YHWH begat a son, Allah has no son. This is the biggest difference because the Antichrist is the one who denies the Father and the Son, of which Islam does and does so in public view.

@t8

YHWH is the God of the Jews and those that follow his son, commonly called Christians who have been called out of all nations. Allah on the other hand instructs his followers to smite the Jew and the Christian, including beheading, which we see even to this day.

The Jews don’t believe in Christ at ALL and yet you say this is the same God of the Christians? It Is, but you seem to accept the idea that the ENTIRE Jewish religion is ANTICHRIST and it’s okay for them, I guess it’s because their claim on the same God preceded Christians.

YHWH’s Jesus built his Church, Allah’s Jesus is a Muslim.

ALL true believers are “Submitters” i.e. Muslim despite the language is is said in, do you not submit to God?

YHWH cannot be tempted by evil, Allah is the best of schemers/deceivers according to the Quaran.

t8 your God and my God can do whatever He likes have you not read about when Our God did this:

2 Thessalonians 2:10-13
    And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness. …

or this:

1 Kings 22:23
    Now therefore, behold, the Lord hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these thy prophets, and the Lord hath spoken evil concerning thee.

God can do WHATEVER He wants because His ways are higher than ours

In short, Allah opposes the plans and things of YHWH. Includes: Israel, the Jews, the Gentiles, and the Bible and all countries that were founded on biblical Christian principles.

Actually Allah is YHWH and He already explained what would happen if the Jews and Christians did not keep His covenant but I guess you guys didn’t believe it:

Jeremiah 44

7 Now, this is what the Lord God of Armies, the God of Israel, says: Why do you bring this terrible disaster on yourselves? Why do you keep destroying men, women, children, and babies from Judah until none are left? 8 Why do you make me angry by burning incense to other gods in Egypt, where you have come to live. You will destroy yourselves and be cursed and ridiculed by all the nations on earth. 9 Have you forgotten the wicked things done by your ancestors, by the kings of Judah and their wives, and by you and your wives in Judah and on the streets of Jerusalem? 10 You have not humbled yourselves even to this day. You haven’t feared me or lived your lives by my teachings or by my decrees that I gave your ancestors.

11 This is what the Lord of Armies, the God of Israel, says: I’m going to bring disaster on you and destroy all of Judah. 12 I will take away from Judah those who are left, those who were determined to go to live in Egypt. They will die in Egypt. All of them, from the least important to the most important, will die in wars or be brought to an end by famines. They will become something cursed, ridiculed, and disgraced. 13 I will punish those living in Egypt as I punished Jerusalem with wars, famines, and plagues. 14 None of the people of Judah who went to live in Egypt will survive or return to Judah, where they long to return and live. Only a few refugees will return there.

Satan in Hebrew means ‘Adversary’. Allah is the adversary of the things of YHWH. This leads me to believe that he cannot be YHWH.

t8 the problem is you keep thinking that when things happen God has nothing to do with them, who punishes but the Lord God, sometimes you have to look at things from a different perspective even if it’s one you don’t like.

Matthew 21:43
    Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

So, do you think God just sits back and lets people keep dishonoring Him and steal His Glory by giving it to His creation, turning Him even into some Grotesque multiGod giving Him attributes such as Having Children like a man, when in-fact God is our GUARDIAN He has no sex/gender. Christianity has subdued the entire world putting all things under it’s feet and now the Kingdom must be turned over to the Most High. The Seal of God is 100% Monotheism it is the only acceptable form of Worship. there is no god but GOD. The Muslims are the Only PURE Christians who Worship God exclusively Like Jesus worshiped God, bowing in prayer like Jesus. having places of Worship with no statues, crosses, relics, images…You know Christianity is fractured and polytheistic and hopelessly confused when bad things happen the first thing you guys say is God wouldn’t do that…but he already has time and time again. Christianity has become a be whatever you want to be religion, you can be openly homosexual and be applauded, you can have affairs and people rally around you and support you moving on…you foster all sorts of disobedient behaviour, live lifestyles of greed and promote it in the church and yes there are a few of you even like yourself who actually try to follow Christ as they should.

The Jews don’t believe in Jesus Christ they don’t believe YHWH is God’s son or Christ not even poetically. Muslims Believe in Christ Jesus and that God is His Guardian….Christians believe all sorts of things….which sounds the most on point?

bodhitharta
    Participant

2 Kings 22:13
    Go ye, enquire of the Lord for me, and for the people, and for all Judah, concerning the words of this book that is found: for great is the wrath of the Lord that is kindled against us, because our fathers have not hearkened unto the words of this book, to do according unto all that which is written concerning us.

bodhitharta
    Participant

2 Chronicles 30:8
    Now be ye not stiffnecked, as your fathers were, but yield yourselves unto the Lord, and enter into his sanctuary, which he hath sanctified for ever: and serve the Lord your God, that the fierceness of his wrath may turn away from you.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

Discern the lying spirit that has drawn you away from truth.

Be ye not stiffnecked and rebellious

Come out of His wrath

bodhitharta
    Participant

HI Nick

Hi BD,

Discern the lying spirit that has drawn you away from truth.

Be ye not stiffnecked and rebellious

Come out of His wrath

Do you ignore these scriptures and just pay attention to the ones you prefer?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

It is a terrifying thing to fall into the hands of the Living God.

Shun his puny competitors

bodhitharta
    Participant

You do not edify you bury your face in the sand

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

We are used to snake oil snakemen here and your offers are of that standard.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi BD,

The differences are H-U-G-E!
    The most obvious difference is:

The book of YHVH is “The Bible”
    The book of ‘al-Lah’ is ‘the quran’
    A different book – a different god

Ed J
    Participant

‘al-Lah’ is NO god = 117
    ‘al-Lah’ is satan = 117
    YHVH is GOD = 117

The Authorized King James Version = 117 x3

Ed J
    Participant

AKJV Bible 1611
    “Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged”

“though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you
    than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed” (Galatians 1:8)
    “And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light” (2 Cor 11:14)

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

I see the fear of punishment is what keeps you entrapped.

We have an intercessor and can attain forgiveness every day.

A better deal by far from our God of Love.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD

1Jn4.16

“There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out all fear, because fear involves punishment, and the one who fears is not perfected in love”

bodhitharta
    Participant

Those who believe (in the Qur’an), and those who follow the Jewish (scriptures), and the Christians and the Sabians,- any who believe in Allah and the Last Day, and work righteousness, shall have their reward with their Lord; on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.

( سورة البقرة , Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #62)

Job 28:28
    And he said to the human race, “The fear of the Lord–that is wisdom, and to shun evil is understanding.”

Psalm 111:10
    The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom; all who follow his precepts have good understanding. To him belongs eternal praise.

Nay,-whoever submits His whole self to Allah and is a doer of good,- He will get his reward with his Lord; on such shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.

( سورة البقرة , Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #112)

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

Your additions to truth are not equivalent to the words of eternal life.

Just the musings of deceived men.

The Fear of the Lord is the BEGINNING OF WISDOM.

Seek ye first the Kingdom of God and everything else will be added to you.

And you can approach the throne of grace fearlessly as a family member.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 81 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account