how do you pronounce YHWH?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 139 total)
  • Author
    Eliyah
    Participant

Nick, that is not my interpretation above, but thee original meanings of the word ” vain ” from Strongs Hebrew Dictionary that is number coded to the K.J.V. and other translations.

Since you completely ignored to even look up the original meaning of the word ' vain ' yesterday, so I put it up here for you, and I see you still ignore it and somehow reason it away to make others think that its my interpretation.

The example at the bottom of the post is exactly that, an example, and a true one at that, but then, those of you who want to justify continued use of title names in substitute place of the Creator's true Name will reason it away as the example above was truely given of the Proverb, which you in reality have proven to be true by your own words of stubburn denial.

david
    Participant

How do I get the words in BOLD? I've tried the B button. It doesn't seem to work.

Eliyah
    Participant

Your HTML and or cookies is not dis-abled is it?

I merely click on B and then click on it( B) again after the words I want in bold.

Eliyah
    Participant

David,

Don't forget this post by ONE SPIRIT to you.

David said,

Just to be clear, as I've already said a couple times, I've never “shunned” the use of Yahweh or any of the many many many other possible correct transliterations. To use God's name, and to reflect the glory of his name is the important thing.

ONESPIRIT=
    “”David, by picking a name to use in common parlance, you have shown a preference. You favor one name over the other. By your own actions, you show that you disfavor the name “Yahweh”.

Whether or not you formerly “shun” the name “Yahweh”, your actions have already shown that you, at the very least, consider it inferior to “Jehovah”. “”

David said,

“Jehovah” as the name for God as understood by most people. It has all the right connotations.

ONESPIRIT
    “”So is “Yahweh”. Do a google search. It is not exactly an unknown name. I will remind you again that both words are English transliterations. Both of them are understood by English speaking people. Do the search.””

David, Don't forget OneSpirit's post among all these other posts.

david
    Participant

Hello, I'm [/B]just trying to get bold print.

OneSpirit
    Participant

David,

Try this without the extra spaces in the brackets:

[ b ] This is how you make some thing bold. [ /b ]

It will look like this:

This is how you make some thing bold.

You can also use a “u” for underlining as well.

david
    Participant

This is how you make some thing bold.

Eliyah
    Participant

Yea, you got it now.

What was wrong with it? Or was there?

david
    Participant

I'm just a little SLOW.

BUT NOW that I've figured it out, guess what we're going to see A LOT OF?

david
    Participant

Hey Nick. I came in contact with a book of Morman a couple weeks ago. I flipped through the index to see if God's name was in there. They used the name “Jehovah” once in the middle somewhere and it was also used in the very last verse.

I was wondering why you seldom use God's name unless that is the topic we are discussing.

Eliyah
    Participant

More proof concerning the true name and its pronounciation of Yah and Yahweh, as also the FALSE NAME OF JEHOVAH and how its use came about .

Go to this address http://www.pathwayoflight.org/
    and click on “” What is the Creator's true name? “” and listen very well and carefully.

Eliyah
    Participant

http://www.pathwayoflight.org/
    Click on What is the Creator's true name?

Eliyah
    Participant
    Eliyah
    Participant

Yah's restoration message concerning His true Name as I have done is now complete.

Eliyah
    Participant

HalleluYAH, restoration is almost complete, and the true Messiah Yahushua will soon return to His spotless pagan idol free Bride.

Eliyah
    Participant

The Name of the Father “” Yah “” or ” Yahweh”, is in the foreheads( or Minds, they use it and think of His name in prayer to Him always) of His true followers( Rev.7:3-9, notice especially verses 3 and 9; Rev.14:1; Rev.22:3-4), for they even the great multitude verse 9 will have the SEAL OF THE FATHER'S NAME OF YAH or YAHWEH in their FOREHEADS OR MINDS, as this identifies the true Creator's Chosen or Elect, and will not suffer in the seven last plaques.

Eliyah
    Participant

IS 1:18, or Paul, please listen to the above address, for it proves YOU and I very correct.

http://www.pathwayoflight.org/
    Click on What is the Creator's true name?

Eliyah
    Participant

( John 1:1-3, 14) In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with YAH( the Father) and the Word was Yah( The Son). The same was in the beginning with YAH( The Father).
    All things were MADE BY OR THROUGH HIM( Yah the Son); and without Him( Yah the Son) was not anything made that was made.

Verse 14 “” And the WORD( Yah the son) was made or born flesh and dwelt among us.

Yah the Father created all things through Yah-shua the Son and the Son is the Creator of all things.

Example: Say your Name is Hassan the Father, and you have a Son whose name is also Hassan the Son, well Hassan The Father Created or made His House or builded his house through and told Hassan the Son to Create the House for Hassan the Father.

Same example as ( John 1:1-3), the Son is of the same divine substance as the Father, or otherwise, how could the SON, be called THE SON OF HIS FATHER, if He were not of the same divine substance?

Eliyah C.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ,
    God has a descriptive name [YHWH] and His beloved only begotten Son also, [YAHSHUA]. We are never directed to address them by these names and should not assume such direction from any presumptive teaching of men.

No son of Adam is recorded in scripture as far as I know with exactly the same name as that of his father. That is because no son is a clone of his father. Even if they did it would not make them of identical personal nature.

Even the closest we see in nature to cloning, identical twins, though they may have amazing similarities still have personality differences and separate wills and hearts and minds. Conjoint twins too even share body parts but also have sparate hearts, minds, wills and personalities.

The Son of God is an exact image but never had equality or sought it with His Father from whom he derived. Bot are of divine nature. Both were spiritual beings though the Son later partook of flesh.

Nature teaches us. Cats are of the same nature as other cats though they are different in size and attitude and abilities. They are very similar to lions and tigers and Cheetahs, and far more so than to monkeys and men. But even if a kitten is born similar to it's mother and father they are distinguishable in every way.

All apart from the Son of God are also genetically from woman as well as man. We all bear resemblance to Adam and can be said to have the same substance but no one would say we are the same person.

The only begotten Son of God had his own glory and will and life in Himself and is more similar to God that all creation but he is not his own Father.

Eliyah
    Participant

We are told MANY TIMES in scriptures to CALL ON THIER NAMES for salvation and need, and I have written extensive articles on this forum proving such, and you nor anyone else have shown or proven from scriptures( merely your own ideas) nor have you or anyone disproven them from scriptures either, on the otherhand, I have shown hundreds of scriptures proving that we are to use their (Yahweh and Yahushua's ) true names, and that their names are very important to His true Elect Bride( Joel 2:32:Acts 2:21; Acts 4:10-12; Rom. 10:9-15; Rev. 14:1; Rev.22:3-4), and that is ONLY IN THE * NEW TESTAMENT *, not counting the HOLY SCRIPTURES which are able to make us wise unto salvation about Messiah( Acts 10:43 AS ALL THE PROPHETS GIVE WITNESS TO HIM AND HIS NAME; also 2 Tim.3), that most the traditional christian world ignores and merely plays pick and choose like a dinner table, but throws the rest out.

Go dis-prove all my Articles with scriptures, however, NOT with merely your own words and ideas but about the scriptures.

And I will remind you as Messiah said,

WHEN YOU HAVE SEEN ME, YOU HAVE SEEN THE FATHER, Messiah the Son is of the same substance in divinity as the Father, however, He is in subortination to the Father Yahweh, for He said, “” MY FATHER IS GREATER THAN I.[/B]

Go dis-prove them with scriptures, not your own ideas about the scriptures -A ?

Ps, I never said that the Messiah

HIS OWN FATHER

either, stop reading other things into my messages Nick, as also you do the scriptures.

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 139 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account