Hollywood celebs think their opinion matters

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Proclaimer
    Participant

With all the adulation celebrities receive, they think their political opinion matters a lot. It doesn’t. Nobody really cares what they believe or think, they care about their songs, their movies, or their dance moves.

In fact, many celebs are so out of touch with the real world that they even think threatening to leave America if a certain person got elected would mean they would leave and live in Canada or Australia. What a joke. They actually think that they are that important that people will vote the way they want people to vote to keep the celeb in their home country. Even worse, when that certain person won the election, did any of them leave? No.

I’m not the biggest fan of Gervais mainly because of his Atheist rants that can be quite misleading, but I do like the fact that he is a man of conviction and speaks out. In this case, I think he hit the nail right on the head.

Proclaimer
    Participant

tom-hanks

Hollywood celebs got lectured, something they do all the time, but hate it when it happens to them. And by the look on their faces, the truth looks like it hurts a bit.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account