Hes comming soon

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 44 total)
  • Author

Preachers have been telling us for a long time that Jesus is comming soon.

Well here is a story of what hapened on the interstate to a woman in ohio. She was driving down the interstate and never picks up hitch hikers. She felt like she needed to pick up a particular one. This hitch hiker said nothing for a few minuets. then a little whyle later He said I'm about ready to blow the trumpit, and disapears. The woman thinking she is loosing her mind calls 911 tells the story and they say your not nuts that was the 6th call of this today. And in Texas a similar thing hapened.

He's comming back He said He would He's comming back agin

Cindy
    Participant

That is certainly strange to say the lest. However do you believe that Satan who is an Angel could be playing tricks on People to confuse you and yours. The reason I say that is because Jesus said that no one knows when He returns. When He returns it says that all will see Him and not just a few, like in your Church Members case.
    Peace and Love Irene

Jodi Lee
    Participant

Quote (Jesus name follower of Christ @ July 12 2009,03:26)

Well here is a story of what hapened on the interstate to a woman in ohio.  She was driving down the interstate and never picks up hitch hikers. She felt like she needed to pick up a particular one. This hitch hiker said nothing for a few minuets.  then a little whyle later He said I'm about ready to blow the trumpit, and disapears. The woman thinking she is loosing her mind calls 911 tells the story and they say your not nuts that was the 6th call of this today. And in Texas  a similar thing hapened.

I am curious to know the SOURCE of your story, could you supply that for us please. I have checked online for such stories in Texas and Ohio and have not found anything.

Thanks, Jodi

God knows the truth

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Jesus name follower of Christ @ Aug. 05 2009,08:14)
    God knows the truth

That is not the answer we are looking for.
    Irene

Jodi Lee
    Participant

Well here is a story of what hapened on the interstate to a woman in ohio.  She was driving down the interstate and never picks up hitch hikers. She felt like she needed to pick up a particular one. This hitch hiker said nothing for a few minuets.  then a little whyle later He said I'm about ready to blow the trumpit, and disapears. The woman thinking she is loosing her mind calls 911 tells the story and they say your not nuts that was the 6th call of this today. And in Texas  a similar thing hapened.

I see you go to a church in Ohio, did the story come by chance from a woman who goes to your church?

If your going to post such things you should really give the source of your information, that would be much appreciated.

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Jodi Lee @ Aug. 05 2009,05:31)

I am curious to know the SOURCE of your story, could you supply that for us please. I have checked online for such stories in Texas and Ohio and have not found anything.

Thanks,  Jodi

Greetings Jodi…. This is indeed a story….I would think it should have started with…Once upon a time in a land far far away….

no

Jodi Lee
    Participant

Uh, what's the problem Jesus name follower of Christ? Why don't you tell us where you heard the story and got your information?

savannah1207
    Participant

Interesting story,but where's the sorce,where's the link?Why are you not going to show where you got it from?Did you make it up?

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (savannah1207 @ Aug. 06 2009,19:51)
    Interesting story,but where's the sorce,where's the link?Why are you not going to show where you got it from?Did you make it up?

That is probably what he did. IMO
    Anybody that wants to teach us something should be able to prove all things. 1 Thess. 5:21
    The Bereans did, and so should we.
    Peace and Love Irene

when I was told the story I felt the Holy Ghost

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Jesus name follower of Christ @ Aug. 07 2009,09:57)
    when I was told the story I  felt the Holy Ghost

That is NO NO PROVE. And no one beliefs you if you don't have prove.
    I live in Ohio and I did not hear anything like that. I also think if that happened that News would be all over the T.V. Stations.
    Irene

Douglas
    Participant

Quote (Cindy @ Aug. 07 2009,11:51)

Quote (Jesus name follower of Christ @ Aug. 07 2009,09:57)
    when I was told the story I  felt the Holy Ghost

That is NO NO PROVE.  And no one beliefs you if you don't have prove.  
    I live in Ohio and I did not hear anything like that.  I also think if that happened that News would be all over the T.V. Stations.
    Irene

Fraid to say that when I brought Google to bear on this one, it looked pretty conclusively like an urban myth within, say, 60 seconds.

One thing though, Irene – I don't think the news will tell you what you want. See, I think in the end – the news will be full of what for most people is the main story. Starvation. Rape. War. Looting. Rioting, general chaos and mayhem, etc. (I don't get why so many people say they hope for this, since you can replicate the experience quite easily by taking yourself and your family off to certain African countries…)

ssdd though, as Stephen King (I think) coined the phrase.
    The only difference this time will be scale – and finality.

Cindy
    Participant

The local news maybe not, but O'Reilly or Glenn Beck maybe so. We really don't know, do we?
    Something so unusual does get coverage, most of the time. Jesus told us that He did not know when He returns. I believe in Him.
    Peace and Love Irene

Jesus stuff dont go on tv very much:D

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Jesus name follower of Christ @ Aug. 09 2009,07:15)
    Jesus stuff dont go on tv very much:D

Do you watch O' Reilly or Glenn Beck? We do!!!

Irene

karmarie
    Participant

Jesus has been very busy in the middle east. Here's one link but theres plenty more sites.

http://www.jesusvisions.org/index.shtml

These are some brave enough to tell their story, I wonder how many more Jesus has visited?

Peace and love.

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ Aug. 10 2009,00:04)
    Jesus has been very busy in the middle east. Here's one link but theres plenty more sites.

http://www.jesusvisions.org/index.shtml

These are some brave enough to tell their story, I wonder how many more Jesus has visited?

Peace and love.

The Bible tells us that in the end times we will see Miracles.  Those Miracles are not from God.  Why, to even deceive the elect.  So let us be very careful in what we believe.  When Jesus returns every eye will see Him come, and every knee will bend and every mouth will confess, that He is the Lord.
    That has not happened yet.

Peace and Love Irene

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account