Help i need to read and see as much healings as p.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Threeturtles33
    Participant

Hello I need to hear of healing testimonies so i can evidence with myself of healings and beat my doubt.

I am long time done with the world and sinning deliberately.

My own testimony is that I was smoking so much that my ears were dry and irritated by the cigarrettes. I was putting salt and water together and puttin it in my ears, but they started to reject it by infection.

I then went to the beach and my ears have been fine ever since I put my ears under beach water for about 3 days about 90 min total. And ive continued smoking ever since. I might think the first salt water solution might have healed me the same way but it didnt, which makes me think maybe God healed me rather than the beach water.

The problem today is smoking has caused poor circulation and I have a terrrible fear to strokes and need as much prayer and testimony as possible becuase i am very nervous.

A freidn said god spoke to her and said, calm stop worrying and I wll solve your problems. It made me feel very refreshed and calm to hear that he said through her.

But the beach story is not a evidence of a miracle because maybe it was the beachwater.

Has anyone had a miracle without being a complete converse?
    My actual status quo in christ is
    I know alot
    I stopped the wolrd and deliberate sinning 5 years ago
    I try real hard to stay firm, close and read the bible and grow.
    I am not lying to myself.
    I do smoke but thats just a little problem i have becasue i have a huge lack of entertainment up to today that i saw the dvd about the secret which gave me something to be entertained with.

BUt about that thats my profile, I know god said i must converse to receive my healing and securities. Does anyone know of a semi converse being able to receive a healing?

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Threeturtles33,

Welcome to h-net! Here's a bible verse that should bring you comfort in your trouble…

Psalms 103:1-6 Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name.
    Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits: Who forgiveth all thine iniquities;
    who healeth all thy diseases; Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with
    lovingkindness and tender mercies; Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is
    renewed like the eagle's. The LORD executeth righteousness and judgment for all that are oppressed.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Threeturtles33
    Participant

Thanks Ed J, so if I do become sick does that mean its Gods will? Or is there an explanation to any exceptions.

Ed J
    Participant

Threeturtles33,

Usually people get sick because of their environment.
    Bad food, bad water, cigarettes, viruses, mold, ect.

YHVH has made these bodies pretty well,
    remove the problem and the body heals.

God bless

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi Threeturtles33:
                            Our prayer team has seen cancer completely healed, people with gout , completely healed, marriages restored , bleeding stop, people's lives have changed by the laying of hands and your sins removed. Ed J is right , remove the problem and God will give you increased with His healing. Our lesson a month ago was about how righteousness goes hand in hand with obedience.  Now we are in divine healing. One of the hinderances is fear, or acute anxiety Prov. 3 :5-8
    5  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
            and lean not unto thine own understanding.
    6  In all thy ways acknowledge him,
            and he shall direct thy paths.
    7  Be not wise in thine own eyes: Rom. 12.16
            fear the LORD, and depart from evil.
    8  It shall be health to thy navel,
            and marrow to thy bones
    The answer to your question (Semi converse ) with God it is not possible. God 's PERMISIVE will is just that. He knows you just the way you are, why not talk with Him heart to heart. It's what you say in secret that God shall bless you openly   … I hope I help you , TT33 . Welcome on heavens net.
           God bless ….        

:D

Ed J
    Participant

Thank you HappyMan,

May YHVH bless you and your entire prayer team more and more!

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus!

Threeturtles33
    Participant

Thanks.

Gods helping me quit smoking and hes helpig me think how to deal with any problems that might surge if I continue smoking.
    He says in the bible, our afflictions are worth the wait and the end prize is a big life.

Thanks for asnwering,
    TT33

Rena
    Participant

Hi TT33.

Welcome:)

Smoking… I quit EASILY after praying. But started again only because of my mood which was a bit down. BUT I only smoke a bit – compared to what I used to. And I know now, that if I had to stop, there would be no problem.

Hows it going with it?

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Threeturtles33 @ June 29 2011,13:16)
    Thanks Ed J, so if I do become sick does that mean its Gods will? Or is there an explanation to any exceptions.

Greetings T T….. It is Gods will that we all be healthy and prosper….When we consider his law and his plan and strive to live by it things generally work well for us…There are times when God sees fit to put trials before us so as strenghten our faith and to understand that, every test we indure is for the good and ultimately results in improvment…Job is a sterling example of a rightous man whom God saw fit to chalenge and put to the test…Habits like smoking makes our body sick,it is we who are bringing the consequences of our actions upon our selves not God….I sin every day and I am mindfull of the fact that I can never stop because Iam carnal….With Gods spirit we can develope a contrite heart and go before the Father in Jesus' name and beg mercy and forgiveness…PS. I smoke an occasional cigar every now and then…

Lightenup
    Participant

Hello and welcome tt33,
    God does want you to stop smoking and it sounds like that will help some of your other problems. Take courage!

Blessings,
    Kathi

thehappyman
    Participant

Yep the song writer said ” one day at a time , sweet Jesus ” :D

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi TT33,
    Our prayers are with you still to help you over come the the trials you face in carnal life. Please let your Holy Spirit and ours to strengthen with grace in action toward you continually. From one brethern to another, God is more than able.
    :D

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account