Hello everyone….

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 61 through 71 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Douglas @ July 23 2009,06:52)

Quote (theodorej @ July 23 2009,02:08)
    Greetings Doug……The only line of communication we have with God is prayer and he suggests that we pray on a regular basis so as to be blessed with wisdom,courage and repentance….The scriptures regarding the End of this age are the same as they have always been through the centuries….with one exception, and that is the time we are living in now….God has promised that before he would pass judgement on mankind he would warn us through the prophets….The prophets writings are available through the word….the key element is the time we live in….for the first time in the history of man he actually has the ability to destroy Gods creation….rest assured God will not allow that to happen…He will allow man to destroy life as we know it before he steps in and puts an end to the nonsense…My faith dictates what I believe….And Faith consists of the belief in things unseen…with the hope for a better life to come…..

So would you claim no other lines of communication like the Bible states occurred between Noah (and others), and God?

If it happened in the Bible, I'm sure you wouldn't argue it to be within God's ability to communicate in such direct manner now?

If of course such communication is not possible and God does not communicate in a direct way with any people today, that would certainly remove a constraint from my projections of the future…

Again, I invite anyone who is able to communicate directly with God to ask the relevant questions (there is at least one such person who believes they can do this on this site).

Greetings Doug…..I would think that God communicates with people in any way he sees fit….My point is that we as carnal human beings do not have the same option when it comes to communicating with God…

Douglas
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ July 29 2009,01:27)

Quote (Douglas @ July 23 2009,06:52)

Quote (theodorej @ July 23 2009,02:08)
    Greetings Doug……The only line of communication we have with God is prayer and he suggests that we pray on a regular basis so as to be blessed with wisdom,courage and repentance….The scriptures regarding the End of this age are the same as they have always been through the centuries….with one exception, and that is the time we are living in now….God has promised that before he would pass judgement on mankind he would warn us through the prophets….The prophets writings are available through the word….the key element is the time we live in….for the first time in the history of man he actually has the ability to destroy Gods creation….rest assured God will not allow that to happen…He will allow man to destroy life as we know it before he steps in and puts an end to the nonsense…My faith dictates what I believe….And Faith consists of the belief in things unseen…with the hope for a better life to come…..

So would you claim no other lines of communication like the Bible states occurred between Noah (and others), and God?

If it happened in the Bible, I'm sure you wouldn't argue it to be within God's ability to communicate in such direct manner now?

If of course such communication is not possible and God does not communicate in a direct way with any people today, that would certainly remove a constraint from my projections of the future…

Again, I invite anyone who is able to communicate directly with God to ask the relevant questions (there is at least one such person who believes they can do this on this site).

Greetings Doug…..I would think that God communicates with people in any way he sees fit….My point is that we as carnal human beings do not have the same option when it comes to communicating with God…

Some of us do, at times at least, certainly there's someone on this site who believes they're able to receive direct communication from God (who could ask the questions necessary).

This isn't a universe where you are rewarded for always being passive and waiting for things to come to you.

Sometimes you need to get off your backside and go to those things. Sometimes you need to do something to gain something. Sometimes, if you believe your bible, you have to build a whopping great ark.

There are those who seek God. Those who believe they can communicate with God clearly believe they found him. Now, surely there is no purpose to the seeking or the finding if you do not make use of that opportunity to communicate?

I'd love to be told if anyone does ask and gets an answer, what the answer is, preferably word for word.

Not3in1
    Participant

I'm glad you're home and resting, Irene!

Was the surgery horrible? I'm awaiting my own surgery/hysterectomy on the 4th and just dreading it.

I hope this doesn't happen again to you!!!

Much love,
    Mandy

Lightenup
    Participant

Mandy,
    I will be praying for your surgery…keep your chin up, it is supposed to help you in the long run.
    Love, K

Cindy
    Participant

Mandy! I too will pray for you. Do not worry, the Doctors will put you to sleep. I had a local with my leg, and I can't compare that with a Hysterectomy. You are young and at that age its a piece of cake. I had a Tumor on the outside of my Colon, which was caused by the Ovaries, so the Surgeon took them out without a consent from me. Which IMO was wrong. That was a big Operation. And I was in the Hospital for a long time. I am so glad I am 71 years, I would not want to go through all of that again. One advice I do have for you. make sure the Doctor gives you Harmonies. I never took any, I did not know about that at the time. I thought I was going crazy. Since the Surgeon took all out, my O.B. did not want to take care of me again. I never went to another O.B. and I am fine now.
    Peace and Love Irene

Quote (Not3in1 @ July 28 2009,16:44)

Was the surgery horrible?  I'm awaiting my own surgery/hysterectomy on the 4th and just dreading it.

Much love,
    Mandy

Hi Mandy

My prayers are wiith you also!

My wife Janie just had a partial hysterectomy!

She has recovered fairly quickly!

May his Grace and Love and strength be with you!

Keith

Participant

Hi Mandy:

Praying that all will go well with the surgery.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Not3in1 @ July 29 2009,08:44)

Was the surgery horrible?  I'm awaiting my own surgery/hysterectomy on the 4th and just dreading it.

Much love,
    Mandy

Greetings Mandy…..My prayer for you is that God will replace your fear with courage and to give you a peacefull mindset….
    Things will be fine…..TJ

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Douglas @ July 21 2009,10:04)

Quote (Cindy @ July 21 2009,04:28)
    Douglas   In my opinion for what it is worth, I find your post some what confusing.  You use a lot of words and to me, since I came from Germany so many years ago, but still have problems with people like you.  I asked you several question in my former post that you did not answer directly.  Do you or don't you believe in Jesus being the Son of God?  Will He return as King of Kings.  Will He reign for a thousand years, or not? You do believe in God, and that is good.  Are you afraid to answer these question?  I do like to know this.  If you do not want to disclose it to all, you can send a personal message, located in the right hand corner of the page.
    Irene

I'm not afraid.

In my opinion:

Jesus was the son of Joseph the carpenter and Mary. As human as you or I.

That man is as dead as you or I will be later.

That man will therefore not return. Someone might show up to fulfill the role that must be filled though.

No single human person will live for a thousand years. An ideology might though.

Mostly to me this is common sense.

No problems disclosing my opinions to everyone, not at all afraid of controversy, but if you wish to take to PMs also is fine if you feel more appropriate.

Are the questions answered now?

Douglas since you do not believe that Jesus is the Son of God, do you know what the Bible calls you? You have something in common with my Aunt, she did not belief that we will live again. You and Her will be surprised on day. We have several Eye Witnesses that say Jesus after His resurrection. May God bless you and open your mind to the truth.
    Peace and Love Irene

Douglas
    Participant

Quote (Cindy @ Aug. 01 2009,05:17)

Douglas   In my opinion for what it is worth, I find your post some what confusing.  You use a lot of words and to me, since I came from Germany so many years ago, but still have problems with people like you.  I asked you several question in my former post that you did not answer directly.  Do you or don't you believe in Jesus being the Son of God?  Will He return as King of Kings.  Will He reign for a thousand years, or not? You do believe in God, and that is good.  Are you afraid to answer these question?  I do like to know this.  If you do not want to disclose it to all, you can send a personal message, located in the right hand corner of the page.
    Irene

I'm not afraid.

In my opinion:

That man will therefore not return. Someone might show up to fulfill the role that must be filled though.

No single human person will live for a thousand years. An ideology might though.

No problems disclosing my opinions to everyone, not at all afraid of controversy, but if you wish to take to PMs also is fine if you feel more appropriate.

Douglas since you do not believe that Jesus is the Son of God, do you know what the Bible calls you?  You have something in common with my Aunt, she did not belief that we will live again.  You and Her will be surprised on day.  We have several Eye Witnesses that say Jesus after His resurrection.  May God bless you and open your mind to the truth.
    Peace and Love Irene

Do you refer to Thomas?

The flipside, if you were correct, is that you get to tell me you told me so – assuming I haven't gone to the hell that presumably would also then exist for my misdeeds past and future…

If I'm correct, Pascal's wager bites me and I don't get to say anything.

The resurrection side of things I have neither a common sense conclusion or data to cover so I won't comment on it, besides to note Lazarus.

Hope you're recovering well, and same to Mandy/Not3in1 once she's had her operation.

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Douglas @ Aug. 01 2009,06:52)

Quote (Cindy @ Aug. 01 2009,05:17)

Irene

I'm not afraid.

In my opinion:

Douglas since you do not believe that Jesus is the Son of God, do you know what the Bible calls you?  You have something in common with my Aunt, she did not belief that we will live again.  You and Her will be surprised on day.  We have several Eye Witnesses that say Jesus after His resurrection.  May God bless you and open your mind to the truth.
    Peace and Love Irene

Do you refer to Thomas?

The flipside, if you were correct, is that you get to tell me you told me so – assuming I haven't gone to the hell that presumably would also then exist for my misdeeds past and future…

If I'm correct, Pascal's wager bites me and I don't get to say anything.

The resurrection side of things I have neither a common sense conclusion or data to cover so I won't comment on it, besides to note Lazarus.

Hope you're recovering well, and same to Mandy/Not3in1 once she's had her operation.

When reading Scriptures, how many Scriptures are there really that speak of a literal Hell.
    Hell is an old English Word and simple means a hole in the ground. That is were we bury the dead. Jesus went to Hell 3 days and 3 nights. We have a merciful God, and I don't believe He is going to let people suffer for all eternity. What does death mean? You can't Hear or speak, you are sleeping, until the resurrection takes place. All in their order. Christ is the firstborn of the dead.
    Col. 1:1`8
    Then those that are Christ's.
    Have you even thought about how there are so many Religions and understanding of the Bible? not all can be right. I believe in the Millenium only the truth will be taught by Christ and the Saints. Satan is chained. No more confusion.
    Peace and Love Irene

Viewing 11 posts - 61 through 71 (of 71 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account