Have a good testimony?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 101 through 103 (of 103 total)
  • Author

Quote (Not3in1 @ June 10 2008,10:21)
    Wow, Irene, your life as a child reminds me of the movie Narnia – have you seen it?  The children were shipped off somewhere where there was no bombing.

Oh my goodness, I just cannot even imagine the fear.  I struggle with fear also, and so I understand you.  But having lived through the era is just amazing.  You must have a lot of other stories to share?  Maybe talking about them will help you?  I'd love to hear them….

Love,
    Mandy

Mandy! No I have not seen that Movie. I do not watch any Movies that have to do with wars.
    Yes, I do have other stories to tell, but some are rather to personal.
    It does good to let it all out sometimes, and I have, with other kind Friends. I also want to let the dead rest. God will take care of them.
    Sometimes when I look back, I think did that really happen to me? It seems all so unreal. That is why I hate Wars so much. The children always suffer the most.
    But I can tell you my Husbands story.
    The lives in East-Prussia, which was East-Germany and now is Poland.
    They had a 64 Acre Farm with all the Animal a normal Farm has. His Dad too had to go to war, and was killed, like mine. When the Russians came close to their Home, the German Soldiers told them, that they better leave. So His Mother packed all that She could that would fit on a Wagon with two Horses. He had one younger Brother and an older Sister. What must that have been like, to leave a beautiful Home with three small Children. They had to travel over a Lake as large as Michigan Lake. The Lake was frozen over, but the they were saying that some had broken through the ice and had drowned. So my Husband started crying and His Mother had to go of the Lake for awhile. It took then 3 Month's all together, before they finally reached Mecklenburg, Germany. Along the way His Mother had to go of the Lake and beg for food. But when the war came there too ,they had to leave again. His Mother had a Sister who was a Nun in a Convent in Berlin, and that is were they ended up. In one Room, as big as most Great rooms today. But they had missed the Bombing, there trials was bad enough. His Brother came to America too and joined the Army and made a Carrier out of it. Today He is retired and lives in Florida. His Sister died unfortunately in Childbirth. His Mother raised the Baby for 1year and then the She had to give the Baby up, because there were to many Grandmothers and all were jealous. We never hear from Her at all. Sad story. We had no Family left so we made our own. 4 Children and 7 Grandchildren. We are always visited be some. Every other Sunday my Husband fixes Dinner for our Son and two Grandsons. Our Daughter and Her two children are always over here. They will spend most of the summer with us.
    Peace and Love Irene

only1way
    Participant

Hello to you Mr. Heiscomingintheclouds. I like the way you think! Are you still out there? It looks like you haven't posted since July 2006. My e-mail is [email protected] and my website is http://www.thewayistruth.com I hope to hear from you.

georg
    Participant

Quote (only1way @ Nov. 18 2009,17:39)
    Hello to you Mr. Heiscomingintheclouds.  I like the way you think!  Are you still out there?  It looks like you haven't posted since July 2006. My e-mail is [email protected] and my website is http://www.thewayistruth.com  I hope to hear from you.

Why would anyone go to send an e-mail to you when we are on Heaven Net Forum? That person has not been here for some time.
    And BTW welcome, our Computers Harddrive was out and we had to wait to get a new installed, so I was gone since you came on.
    Peace and Love Irene

Viewing 3 posts - 101 through 103 (of 103 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account