Granddaughter of PASTRY

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Pastry
    Participant

Ruth the wife of our oldest Grandson Tony,who is expecting our first Great-granddaughter went to the Doctor today, since they were going induce labor tomorrow…. There is no heartbeat and She is..
    death….Please Oh, please pray for Tony and Ruith and the rest of our Family….Irene.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Boy oh boy, Irene. What troubled times you are going through. It's just one thing after another for your family. I don't know what to say, so I'll remain silent and pray for you all.

May God continue to guide and comfort you and Georg in your times of trial.

Lightenup
    Participant

Irene,
    Unbelievable what all is happening in your family. If only we could see beyond this world and see that life continues in a much better place, perhaps that would bring comfort. Unfortunately we have to wait for that and trust that it is so by faith. These things are out of your control, Irene…just press on and encourage your family to find a way that these tragedies' make ya'll 'better' when tempted to become 'bitter.'

Praying,
    Kathi

Proclaimer
    Participant

Our prayers are with you Irene.
    Trust in the LORD and all will work for his glory.

seekingtruth
    Participant

Irene,
    I'm so sorry to hear that. Mike is right, there is very little that can be said to help, except maybe to let you know that you're in my heart and prayers.

Love, your brother in the Lord, Wm

Pastry
    Participant

Mike, Kathi, t8 and William! Thank you for your kind words…. I come here to seek love and understanding from my Brethren…. I am waiting at Home, to hear from our Son what happened with the Baby. Ralph our Son wanted me to stay Home, since it is so stressful for me…. However it is harder when you can't be there with them…I can only pray right now….will keep you all informed …Peace Irene

KangarooJack
    Participant

Prayers are being offered up for you in my house too Irene.

Jack

shimmer
    Participant

So sorry to hear Irene. Love and hugs to you and your family.

Pastry
    Participant

Thank you Jack for your payers……Our precious Baby was named Lily Ann…. We will have a private Service sometime after we bury Debbie today, Friday….She was only 45 years old…..Irene

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Nov. 11 2011,16:55)
    Thank you Jack for your payers……Our precious Baby was named Lily Ann…. We will have a private Service sometime after we bury Debbie today, Friday….She was only 45 years old…..Irene

I am so very sorry Irene. We will continue in prayer for you and Georg and the family.

Jack

Pastry
    Participant

Hi! Thank you for your prayers, on Sunday we will bury our sweet little Lily…. Our hearts are broken beyond what words can describe…..We take comfort in knowing prayers are being said……Irene

terraricca
    Participant

Hi Irene

you sure do not have it easy,but I always have all of you in my prayers ,God knows our hearts and will not let this go to long ,so be patient we all love you the wife and I ,I hope Georg his alright ? My son just got himself an new girl friend(couple months) and she is from Germany ,west Berlin , and my little girl 32 years old she as a boy friend what is born in Canada ,but from German parents ,I think I can learn a little German now.

Pierre

Pastry
    Participant

Guten tag, good day, Pierre! Thank you for your prayers , Irene

Pastry
    Participant

Yesterday we had a service for our Lily…. Since I had not seen Her before, it shook me up real bad…..
    She looked like a little Doll in a Crib, not a Casket….. I just wanted to pick Her up and rock Her to sleep….Just wanted you all to know how the Service went….and thank you all again for praying for us… it does help I know…… Irene

Lightenup
    Participant

That would be very hard to see…I agree! A friend of mine died today but she was in her 60's and had a terminal illness. My pastor says, “Sudden death…sudden glory.” We have to believe that by faith and they believe that by existing in it now. They are the ones that are more alive than the ones left behind. That is our hope.

Kathi

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Lightenup @ Nov. 15 2011,12:37)
    That would be very hard to see…I agree!  A friend of mine died today but she was in her 60's and had a terminal illness.  My pastor says, “Sudden death…sudden glory.”  We have to believe that by faith and they believe that by existing in it now.  They are the ones that are more alive than the ones left behind.  That is our hope.

Kathi

Yes, Kathi that is our hope, otherwise one would go crazy with two deaths in a week…. The sting of death is for us, they are safe and sound asleep, some believe they are in Heaven with Jesus….and that is what I too want to believe…. Debbie was looking forward so much for the baby… in fact She was coming Home from shopping baby cloths, when the accident happened…..again thanks for praying…Peace and Love Irene

mikeboll64
    Blocked

How terribly sad, Irene. Truly sad.

Pastry
    Participant

Hi, Miracles still happen… Christy had Her operation today, and the tumor had only gone through two of the five layers of Her Esophagus. Thanks be to God and thank you for all for praying for Her too…

Peace adn Love Irene

Lightenup
    Participant

I'm glad to hear a good report from you Irene. Ya'll needed that!

God bless,
    Kathi

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Lightenup @ Nov. 17 2011,14:56)
    I'm glad to hear a good report from you Irene.  Ya'll needed that!

God bless,
    Kathi

we sure did, thanks…Peace adn Love Irene

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account