God or the world?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 21 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Baker
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 25 2010,20:10)

Quote (Baker @ Oct. 26 2010,02:41)
    Hi Pierre!   Anyone who does not believe in  Satan is lost by their own words.  They simple do not understand Scriptures.  Lucifer who was one of the brightest stars in Heaven, was send to earth to keep it.  He began to get vain, and wanted to sit on Gods Throne, and went back to Heaven to do so.  Then we have Scripture saying that He fell like lightning to earth.  And He has been here ever since then….Also I don't believe that when God created this earth, it was not dark and void.  God did not create darkness.  He is all light and all good.  How can anyone believe that.  The first Book of the Bible should really be the beginning of the Word.  It came first, before through Christ, who was The Word of God was created,  The firstborn of all creation…..they created the Earth and the Universe.
    In Genesis it says let us, that is two and niot just Almighty God….
    Peace and Love Irene

hi Irene

pay attention;Ge 1:1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

this verse does not talk about the changes to create a paradise ;
    this  is all the universe;

Ge 1:2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters

Here God and the Word making a comment.about the planet earth. this is the beginning of earth creation to be paradise,

not the beginning of creation.

Pierre

So if that is the beginning of all creation, should that Book which is John, be the first Book of the Bible?  John also tells us that through Jesus all was made.  For him and through Him….

Jhn 1:1 ¶ In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.  

Jhn 1:2   The same was in the beginning with God.  

Jhn 1:3   All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made

Col 1:16   For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether [they be] thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:  

Col 1:17   And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.  

Peace and Love Irene

shimmer
    Participant

That is good to hear Irene.

shimmer
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Oct. 30 2010,22:37)

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 26 2010,08:54)
    Hi Irene,

Is Tiffany doing better now?

God bless
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed, after Cindy our daughter, took Tiffany to Children s Hospital, they took Her of the Medication they had given Her at Mercy H. and gave Her different kinds of Med.  She is doing just fine and is Home.  It will take time for the swelling to go down.  But She is not in pain any longer.  She is planning on going back to School on Monday.   Thank you all for praying….it is very much appreciated….
    Peace and Love Irene

Sorry, I forgot the quote in my last post,

Baker
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Oct. 30 2010,20:44)
    That is good to hear Irene.

Oh, yes it was such a relieve to have Tiffany back Home.  She will also be with us on Sunday which is our Family day…..
    shimmer why don't you ask for an Edit permit, it helps…..Love Irene.

Baker
    Participant

shimmer, did you see that I edit that last post…..

shimmer
    Participant

Ha, I know Irene. At school etc, I used to do my work, rip out the page and do it again, just because I made a mistake, so edit rights for me is really no good, because every post will have that Edited note at the bottom !

I

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Oct. 31 2010,03:44)

Hi Pierre!   Anyone who does not believe in  Satan is lost by their own words.  They simple do not understand Scriptures.  Lucifer who was one of the brightest stars in Heaven, was send to earth to keep it.  He began to get vain, and wanted to sit on Gods Throne, and went back to Heaven to do so.  Then we have Scripture saying that He fell like lightning to earth.  And He has been here ever since then….Also I don't believe that when God created this earth, it was not dark and void.  God did not create darkness.  He is all light and all good.  How can anyone believe that.  The first Book of the Bible should really be the beginning of the Word.  It came first, before through Christ, who was The Word of God was created,  The firstborn of all creation…..they created the Earth and the Universe.
    Peace and Love Irene

hi Irene

Ge 1:2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters

Here God and the Word making a comment.about the planet earth. this is the beginning of earth creation to be paradise,

Pierre

So if that is the beginning of all creation, should that Book which is John, be the first Book of the Bible?  John also tells us that through Jesus all was made.  For him and through Him….

Jhn 1:1 ¶ In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.  

Jhn 1:3   All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made

Col 1:16   For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether [they be] thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:  

Peace and Love Irene

hi Irene

is there a conflict between what you quote and what i have quoted ???

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 31 2010,12:05)

Quote (Baker @ Oct. 31 2010,03:44)

Peace and Love Irene

hi Irene

Pierre

Peace and Love Irene

hi Irene

is there a conflict between what you quote and what i have quoted ???

Pierre

Irene

you never answer me

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

all

we still have to choose God over the world, but what is God stand for?? and what the world stand for??

this all should know

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 15 2011,15:50)
    all

we still have to choose God over the world,  but what is God stand for?? and what the world stand for??

this all should know

Pierre

all

how can you be saved if you do not know the difference

Pierre

Baker
    Participant

wrong post

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Jan. 19 2011,23:37)
    wrong post

:D :D :)

Viewing 12 posts - 21 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account