Giving Heed to Doctrines of Devils

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 141 through 150 (of 150 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Jodi,

Rom 5.12

Therefore just as through one man sin entered the world, and death through sin, and death spread to all men, because all sinned-for until the law sin was in the world, but sin is not imputed when there is no law. Nevertheless desth reigned from Adam to Moses, even over those who had not sinned in the likeness of Adam, who is a type of him who was to come.

Self explanatory.

Rom 7.17

So now no longer am I the one doing it, but SIN WHICH DWELLS IN ME.

For I know that NOTHING GOOD DWELLS IN ME, that is in my flesh,

for the willing is present in me, but the doing of good is not.

For the good that I want I do not do, but I practice the very evil that I do not want.

But if I am doing the very thing I do not want, I am no longer the one doing it but

SIN WHICH DWELLS IN ME.

SIN IN THE FLESH raises it’s ugly head.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Jodi,

So there are parts of the revelation of God you cannot accept?

Some conflicts you cannot yet resolve?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

To all…..sin “IS”, the transgression of “the” law.

It’s what “We” ourselves do, that causes us to sin, it comes from ourselves and we ourselves are held accountable for it. NOW if any sin he or she can go before God and confess their transgression and scripture say, God is “faithfull” to forgive our sin, AND cleanse us from “ALL” unrighteousness.

We must not look to others to blame, it’s us “ourselves” that needs to repent, and believe in GOD, AND “HIS” WORDS, which Jesus and the Phophets told us. Keep the commandments, the best you can and if you fail we have and advacate with the Father, who is the propitation (atonement) for our sins, the lord Jesus the Christo’s of God.

1 John 4:10….Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitation for “OUR” sins.

Not the sins of some invented evil demonic being of some kind, no it’s “OUR” own sins that Jesus died for. We must deal with what is going on in our lives, it like emono,emono, one on one. IMO

Peace and love to you all and yours. …..gene

Jodi
    Participant

but SIN WHICH DWELLS IN ME

14 But EVERY man is tempted, when he is DRAWN AWAY of HIS OWN lust, and ENTICED. 15 Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.

WE are SEDUCED and DRAWN AWAY BY our OWN FLESH, and if we FOLLOW that it leads us to SIN. We need God’s Spirit as a helper to DENY the FLESH.

We must eat in order to sustain life. Was Israel happy with manna? Was it evil spirits entering into them making them desire a variety of foods more pleasant to the palate? Was it evil spirits seducing their hearts causing them to complain to Moses about the food? When they gathered it disobeying the law did they do that because evil spirits entered them, or did they do it because they FEARED not having enough, or that it may stop being manifested in the morning? Was their lack of faith in God being over ridden by their fears brought about by their fleshly desires?

When God throughout history has destroyed people’s food source with pestilence, did men fear for their lives and their families lives and set out to find food? Was that fear in them created through wicked spirits, or was it manifested when God brought death to the world? Did they acquire food through taking over other tribes of people, committing THEFT and MURDER to obtain it? Is it wicked spirits that cause people to be hungry Nick or is being hungry part of their nature? Do wicked spirits also cause animals to be hungry?

Has everyone wanted to give God their firsfruits, or was it in their heart to SERVE their OWN flesh and keep the best fruit for themselves? Is it wicked spirits that have caused peasants to desire the kings table, his cup of wine in a gold glass and his abundance and variety of food?

Galatians 5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are [these]: fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, 20 idolatry, sorcery, enmities, strife, jealousies, wraths, factions, divisions, parties, 21 envyings, drunkenness, revellings, and such like; of which I forewarn you, even as I did forewarn you, that they who practise such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. 22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 meekness, SELF -CONTROL; against such there is no law. 24 And they that are of Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with the passions and the lusts thereof. 25 If we live by the Spirit, by the Spirit let us also walk. 26 Let us not become vainglorious, provoking one another, envying one another.

SIN dwells IN YOU it comes from WITHIN as Jesus explains.

When you sin from within your heart God sends you plagues that make you unclean. A man who had leprosy was a man marked with sin, he could repent and the priest could bring him to be clean again.

Leviticus 14: 1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 2 This shall be the law of the leper in the day of his cleansing: He shall be brought unto the priest: 3 And the priest shall go forth out of the camp; and the priest shall look, and, behold, if the plague of leprosy be healed in the leper; …7 And he shall sprinkle upon him that is to be cleansed from the leprosy seven times, and shall pronounce him clean, and shall let the living bird loose into the open field. …11 And the priest that maketh him clean shall present the man that is to be made clean, and those things, before the LORD, at the door of the tabernacle of the congregation: 12 And the priest shall take one he lamb, and offer him for a trespass offering, and the log of oil, and wave them for a wave offering before the LORD: 13 And he shall slay the lamb in the place where he shall kill the sin offering and the burnt offering, in the holy place: for as the sin offering is the priest’s, so is the trespass offering: it is most holy: ….18 And the remnant of the oil that is in the priest’s hand he shall pour upon the head of him that is to be cleansed: and the priest shall make an atonement for him before the LORD. 19 And the priest shall offer the sin offering, and make an atonement for him that is to be cleansed from his uncleanness; and afterward he shall kill the burnt offering:

God brings the plague of leprosy, blindness, madness, deafness, and it is carried out because God has allowed wicked spirits for wicked sake to perform it, He carries it out through FAITHFUL angels under righteous judgment to fulfill God’s purpose.

Genesis 19: 10 But the men put forth their hand, and pulled Lot into the house to them, and shut to the door. 11 And they smote the men that were at the door of the house with blindness, both small and great: so that they wearied themselves to find the door. 12 And the men said unto Lot, Hast thou here any besides? son in law, and thy sons, and thy daughters, and whatsoever thou hast in the city, bring them out of this place: 13 For we will destroy this place, because the cry of them is waxen great before the face of the LORD; and the LORD hath sent us to destroy it.

When God brought destruction upon Sodom and Gommorah, were they running and screaming because they were possessed by wicked spirits, or were they terrified of death?

Do we have men in times of chaos that will sacrifice their own lives in an attempt to save the lives of others, while other people only seek to save themselves? Are the later possessed by evil spirits, or is their own fear of death causing them to be selfish, where they are even pushing people out of the way?

Self-Control is not about choosing to ward of wicked supernatural spirit enticements that lead you to sin, it is about deny the enticement of the FLESH. We were born with weak flesh through death that has dominion over us.

19 whose end is perdition, whose god is the belly, and [whose] glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.

Peter was an adversary as he minded the things of men, earthly things, things of this world, which is to be minding the flesh and having no self -control.

What part of we were born by NATURE children of wrath do you NOT understand Nick?

That wrath was set by our fear of death and the weakness it brings to our flesh . It is the very thing that we are to overcome, it is the very thing that God used to show us His powers, to be able to show us His knowledge, to show us His righteousness.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Jodi…Yes i also believe our sins come from us ourselves. Through the lusts that dwell in us and the pride of life also. We through the spirit of God, can master sin. But if we fail at times we still have the GRACE OF GOD, in time of need, to help us.

Peace and love to you and yours. …..gene

Jodi
    Participant

Our hope is to go from mortal to immortal where death no longer has dominion over us, we no longer serve the flesh to survive, the enmity that God placed has been removed, we are SET FREE from the bondage.

15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Adam and Eve sinned before they knew death and the weakness to the flesh that it brings. That weak flesh naturally separates us from God as it naturally entices us to serve it, thinking that is the WAY to LIFE. Adam and Eve sinned not seeking to keep their lives but seeking knowledge wanting to be like God, and like a serpent they were ignorant of God. Serpents do not SEE well they see obscurely and they are likewise DEAF animals. The Pharisees were called by Jesus vipers, liars and hypocrites they were like snakes that neither see or hear God.  

Isaiah 29: 18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

The old serpent and the old man are the SAME, they represent one who does not see or hear God, they follow their own imaginations. God brought enmity to this serpent, not only would mankind have to overcome ignorance and the following of their own imaginations, but now the seed of the serpent would also have a mind that feared death and weak flesh asking for services. Jesus overcame BOTH the imagination of the mind and his weak flesh that asks for service. 

Jeremiah 3:17 At that time they shall call Jerusalem the throne of the LORD; and all the nations shall be gathered unto it, to the name of the LORD, to Jerusalem: neither shall they walk any more after the imagination of their evil heart.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Jodi,

You tell us the problem is the flesh.

Paul goes further and tell us the problem dwells in the flesh.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Jodi,

You have a problem with Azazel teaching men things and later God inspired men to teach on similar matters?

It is all about authority and appointed roles.

Jude6

‘And angels WHO DID NOT KEEP THEIR PROPER DOMAIN, but abandoned their proper abode, He has kept in eternal bonds under darkness for the judgement on the great day’

Gen 6.1

‘ Now it came about, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born to them, that the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves, whomever they chose’

That was not their appointed domain. That was not their proper abode. They walked outside the will of God. They were in rebellion against God. The will of God is done whether or not His creation cooperates with Him but choices indicate loyalty.

As His Son said by His Spirit

’Why do you call me LORD LORD,and not do what I say?’

2Peter 2.4

For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but cast them into hell and committed them to pits of darkness, reserved for judgement;

Everything is permissible but not everything is good for you. Our merciful God allows all sorts of behaviours but His tolerance is only to test angels and men to see who will obey His will and it is s best not to fail and fall into his fires of judgement.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Jodi,

The old man is the old serpent in your view.

Is the old man called the dragon, the devil and Satan and is he thrown into the lake of fire?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick…I think Jodi, was relating to the man before his repentence by saying the “old man”. It did follow the way of evil. The way of a serpent, ect.

Peace and love to you and yours. …..gene

Viewing 10 posts - 141 through 150 (of 150 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account