General apology

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    kejonn
    Participant

To all,

In my last post to Ken, I had to open up and say some harsh things. If any one is offended by them, I apologize. The continual attacks against people who disagree with Ken concerning the Sabbath finally got to me. The last one where he accused me of “hate” (not the first time, I might add) was the very last straw.

Please do not allow anyone to define your walk with God except the Almighty Himself. Yes, we need one another to see some wrong beliefs and for encouragement, but there really is no room for the nasty things people say if they are to call themselves children of God.

LG&LP,
    Kevin

Not3in1
    Participant

Brother,

Press on towards the prize, and do not take your eyes off of it for a second!  :)

Kevin, I appreciate what you are saying.  But love your brother anyway.  Forgive him.  Learn from him and let the other stuff go.  Remember that this particular brother was the one that made you and I give the Sabbath another looksy.  I for one am grateful for learning about the Sabbath, even though it came through much pain and frustration.  Sometimes people are put in our lives for a reason.

Spit out the seeds and keep the fruit!
    Love to you,
    Mandy

Quote (kejonn @ Oct. 26 2007,09:18)
    To all,

In my last post to Ken, I had to open up and say some harsh things. If any one is offended by them, I apologize. The continual attacks against people who disagree with Ken concerning the Sabbath finally got to me. The last one where he accused me of “hate” (not the first time, I might add) was the very last straw.

Please do not allow anyone to define your walk with God except the Almighty Himself. Yes, we need one another to see some wrong beliefs and for encouragement, but there really is no room for the nasty things people say if they are to call themselves children of God.

LG&LP,
    Kevin

Amen!

:)

IM4Truth
    Participant

Kejonn I know how it feels to be called names, but I too had to come with terms with it. It is not easy, when pride hurts in us, when we have been bruised. But those are the times when we learn. Those are the trials that God puts us through to see what we are made off. I do agree that as Christian We should not label people, but know that is the way one of us among us walks. To see ones own fault is sometimes not easy, it takes time. Some will never learn in this lifetime.
    We all have come a long way. Give God the glory and Thanks forever more.
    Prov. 17:22, 15:13-15
    Lighten up Laughter is good medicine– its a great shock absorber for life's bumps, Don't miss out on the continual feast of cheerful heart. A happy heart makes a face cheerful.

Lighten up, my Brother.

Peace and Love Mrs. :D :D :D

kejonn
    Participant

Thanks all! I'm learning much of what I believe the first Christians believed. I think some of the biggest clues can be found in James and Peter. I am looking at their writings along with the Tanach, and they line up well.

The more I read passages from the Torah the more I realize that there was nothing at all wrong with it. God said many times that His Torah was easy. I think that Yeshua truly took issue with how the Jewish leadership was interpreting it. That, I believe, was the burden the Torah — not the Torah itself (the written Torah) but the oral traditions.

david
    Participant

Of course. The Jewish leaders made laws on top of laws. They didn't understand the heart of the law, or the principles behind it.

kejonn
    Participant

Quote (david @ Oct. 27 2007,15:22)
    Of course. The Jewish leaders made laws on top of laws. They didn't understand the heart of the law, or the principles behind it.

Most modern Jews believe that the Talmud is just as necessary as the written Torah. I have never looked in the Talmud but I have a hard time believing God inspired it as He did the Bible because it (the Talmud) is supposed to be the oral Torah in written form.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account