Free Will?

Viewing 20 posts - 3,401 through 3,420 (of 3,826 total)
  • Author
    GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Wakeup…….Go back and read the last two posts i posted to T8. This time try to answer the posts. Was it a freewill, that made Jesus do the things prophessied about him, and the same holds with all the others listed there. God could not predict anything if we do and always will have freewills. He could never be sure what we would do next if what you say is true.

Another thing if my mind was controlled by Satan, then where does a freewill fit then. How could it be controlled if it is free as you falsely believe? You say one thing about freewill, then counterdict yourself by saying Satan can control it. So if it is controlled by anything it is hardly free then, in fact it would be a captivated will nothing free about it. IMO

peace and love to you and yours……………gene

Wakeup
    Participant

Gene B.

That is what you are saying; you don’t have free will.
    So something else made the choices for you.
    For you have no will of your own.
    You can not use the excuse of; the devil made me do it.
    It was not my will, for I have no free will.

wakeup.

Proclaimer
    Participant

T8…..you still are stuck in thinking i am denying we have freedom to express our captivated will, i know we can choose among many options, but you will chose the option that is greatest influencing you, hardly a will it self begin free.

we have freedom to express our captivated will, i know we can choose among many options, but you will chose the option that is greatest influencing you, hardly a will it self begin free.

lol. You have admitted to free will right there. The small print says but that free will is captivated.

What a joke.

Time to settle this for good on the Hot Seat.

The rules in the Hot Seat mean that if either yourself or myself refuse to answer a reasonable question, you get booted from the forums. The reasons for this is to weed out members who waste other people’s time with useless debates. Something scripture warns us not to do. I would like to see quality here not quantity.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Gene.

I have put you on the Hot Seat:

t8 vs gene on free will

See you there.

kerwin
    Participant

@t8,

From what I see Gene is answering you but his words contradict themselves.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Yes. But a series of yes no questions will disable the devil in the details.

Although he might say, ‘yes but’. In your opinion, is that a no?

Proclaimer
    Participant

A free captivated will. lol. I am free to express my captivated will. lol+1

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

T8…..Again you have refused to answer my posts to you. You just ingnored the questions i ask you, and just go about ridculing what i have said because you simply do not understand. That seem to be your mo here. If you can’t answer a qustion just ignore them, and act as if they do not exis and like the person is stupid or something, the only LOL here is what you are saying if you ask me.

peace and love to you and yours………..gene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Kerwin…..My words have not changed and do not counterdict themselves, if you understand what i am talking about. Haven’t you noticed how T8 does not answer the questions and scriptures put to him, but you are right i do answer his but he never has answered my. Then turns around and laughs at my reason’s for my conclusions. This is the guy who also believes Jesus preexisted his berth on this earth. And tells us Jesus in another little gods, as if such a thing exist as big God’s and little God’s. Completely against what Jesus himself clearly said.

peace and love to you and. …………….gene

terraricca
    Participant

gene

And tells us Jesus in another little gods, as if such a thing exist as big God’s and little God’s. Completely against what Jesus himself clearly said.

five years we are telling you ;god = mighty one ; and yes Jehovah is the ALMIGHTY ONE CREATOR ;THE SON cannot be the father of which he his the son of , and if he his the son of THE FATHER THE GOD ALMIGHTY WOULD HE NOT BE A MIGHTY ONE ? OR ARE YOU TRY TO TELL ME that a prince is not less mighty than the king his father ?

and yes their are things like that we have told you the scriptures many ,many times but you do not believe the scriptures you only believe what you want ,and throw the rest out ;

DT 10:17 “ For the LORD your God is the God of gods and the Lord of lords, the great, the mighty, and the awesome God who does not show partiality nor take a bribe.
    PS 136:2 Give thanks to the God of gods,
    For His lovingkindness is everlasting.
    DA 2:47 The king answered Daniel and said, “Surely your God is a God of gods and a Lord of kings and a revealer of mysteries, since you have been able to reveal this mystery.”
    DA 11:36 “Then the king will do as he pleases, and he will exalt and magnify himself above every god and will speak monstrous things against the God of gods; and he will prosper until the indignation is finished, for that which is decreed will be done.

now if scriptures says that Jehovah is the God almighty and the God above all other gods would this not mean that there is such a thing as most biggest (most mighty one)and that all other gods are not as big or powerful has he his ? yes

scriptures say so why are you resisting the holy spirit of truth ?

and yes Jesus says he came from above ,and Paul,Peter,John,and John bpt,and the prophets says that also ;so why are you resisting the holy spirit of truth ?

the same goes with the free will that all men as to apply to serve God almighty or not ; there are not many freedoms that we have but Christ call them “the freedom in the son ” or the slavery of the sin, those are the choices that are put in front of us ,

and we are not forced into it ,all our choice

kerwin
    Participant

Gene,

You are saying that man does not have a free will while at the same time describing them as having a free will.  That is a contradiction.  It leads me to think you have no idea what a free will is.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Terricca……NO NOT JUST MIGHTY ONE,BUT MIGHTY ONE WE “LEAN ON AND “TRUST IN. IS THE TRUE MEANING OF THE WORD GOD YOUR ONLY USING HALF THE MEANING. Listen CLEARLY, there is no such thing as a big God and a little God, the original scriptures you quoted SHOULD not BE READ like God is the God OF god’s, is INCORRECTLY translated that way, it SHOULD be written God is the God of God’s. All God’s period.

All original scriptures were written in upper case letters. So who decided there are big God’s and little gods, only people who force the text to say what it is not actually saying. Changing the case of words from upper to lower case only started about 700-900 years ago.

You have also said a king is not a princes, that is correct, but who is saying they are the same, obviously the words are different, so why would any one think they are the same? I certainly don’t think they are the same, nor mean the same thing.

I have explaind before the word God is not about a person or thing, it is about a relationship with someone or thing. That is why it is said like this, MY GOD, YOUR GOD, OUR GOD, THE GOD OF THIS OR THE GOD OF THAT. The word God is a descriptor of a relationship with someone or thing. It describes our relationship only with something. I have given you all the Hebrew pictorial description of the word itself. The head of an OX, with a shepareds Staff leaning toward it. NOW THAT IS INTURPETED AS THIS “ONLY”, THE “OX” (POWER), THE LEANING “STAFF”, THAT WHICH WE LEAN and trust in, FOR SUPPORT. That just describes a relationship, not a person at all, unless it is applied to someone or thing, LIKE THE LORD, OUR GOD. So anyone can make a God out of anything, if they have that SAME, RELATIONSHIP WITH IT. NO UPPER CASE GOD’S OR LOWERCASE GOD’S. JUST THE WORD GOD, AND IT ALL WAYS IS APPLIED THE SAME WAY, TO WHOEVER or WHATEVER it is being applied to, The word is always equally applied in meaning. No big or little God’s, just true or false GOD’S.

All true christians know that there is ONLY ONE TRUE GOD, all others are false God’s to them at least. Maybe not to you and others here it appears.

peace and love to you and yours…………….gene

• This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by Admin.
    GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Kerwin…..No, a free-will (itself) does not exist, your not understanding, i am not talking about the freeedom we have to express or excercise our WILL, I AM “NOT” TALKING ABOUT THAT. I HAVE SAID THAT OVER A HUNDRED TIMES, I am talking about the very will “ITSELF”. ITS VERY MAKE UP, WHAT CAUSES IT, DO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS KERWIN?

peace and love to you and yours……………….gene

terraricca
    Participant

gene

Terricca…….listen cleqrly, there is no such thing as a big God and a little God, the original scriptures you quoted like God is the GOD OF god, is incorect translated it shpuld be written God is the God of God’s.

either you show scriptures that deny mine that says God is the God of gods or i call you the biggest liar with your father being Satan the devil in person ;

this as to stop telling people lies ;

I have explaind before the word God is not about a person or thing,

we do not care for your personal explanation ;show scriptures and truth ;if not you will be the biggest liar around here ,
    prove what you say ;with scriptures and in hebrew/greek/ but do it now 5 years as been long enough ;

this is the time to do it or shut up

• This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by Admin.
    terraricca
    Participant

gene

Read John 1:12 & 13. It says that those who believe on Jesus have been “born, not of the will of man, but of God.”

this is your wrong interpretation ;it is you that cannot pick up the truth ;

Jn 1:11 He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him.
    Jn 1:12 Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God—
    Jn 1:13 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God.

the scriptures says that the grace will be given to all men ; and men have to be reborn into God’s will and accept his son through which he made all things and for those reason they are born again but not of a man will like we all are through the will of our fleshly fathers but through the free grace of God ,and so it is as per the will of God spiritually reborn ,

kerwin
    Participant

Gene,

Kerwin…..No, a free-will (itself) does not exist, your not understanding, i am not talking about the freeedom we have to express or excercise our WILL, I AM “NOT” TALKING ABOUT THAT. I HAVE SAID THAT OVER A HUNDRED TIMES, I am talking about the very will “ITSELF”. ITS VERY MAKE UP, WHAT CAUSES IT, DO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS KERWIN?

Your explanation is the contradiction.   Free will means we have freedom to exercise our will.

kerwin
    Participant

T.

You are getting off topic.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Kerwin…..I know we have freedom to excercise our “captivated” wills, i have never said we didn’t, i am talking about the actual will “ITSELF”, WHAT MAKES IT UP OR FORMS IT, because what makes it up or forms it is exactly what it is. Our wills are “CAUSED” BE WHAT THEY ARE, I DONT KNOW HOW TO PUT IT TO YOU MORE CLEARLY THEN THAT brother.

peace and love to you and yours. ……………gene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

TERRICCA….. KERWIN IS RIGHT YOUR GETTING OFF TOPICE AGAIN, BUT TO TRY TO HELP YOU I WILL SIMPLY QUOTE WHAT OUR ONLY “TRUE” GOD SAID, if you want me to i can get all the scriptures i over and over quoted here whare GOD HIMSELF SAID THERE WERE NO OTHER GODS BESIDE HIM, NOT EVEN INCLUDING THE First of the ten commandments. I get sick and tired of continually quoting thim over and over, while you just ignore them.

I hav3 shown you plainly what Jesus himself said reguarding GOD THE FATHER, HERE IT IS AGIN FOR THE HUNDREDTH TIME, ” FOR THOU ART THE “ONLY” “TRUE” GOD.

NOW TO HELP YOU….”ONLY”, MEANS THERE ARE “NO” OTHERS

“TRUE”, MEANS “REAL” OR “ACTUAL” GOD’S.

SO COMMON SENSE SHOULD TELL YOU, IF Jesus said that then all other so-called GOD’S ARE TO US TRUE BELIEVERS “FALSE” GODS. I DONT CARE IF THE LETTERING HAS BEEN CHANGED 500-900 YEARS AGO FROM UPPER CASE TO LOWER CASE. NONE Of that changes what Jesus said. IMO.

peace and love to you and yours. ………………gene

terraricca
    Participant

K

T.

You are getting off topic.

yeah ,see you guy’s I am done it seems I have no truth in me according to you guy’s and scriptures really do not mean anything unless you are approve them in all the sense it as written in ,

bye

Viewing 20 posts - 3,401 through 3,420 (of 3,826 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account