For those who love truth

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 76 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ June 13 2010,04:45)

Quote (Ed J @ June 13 2010,04:11)

Quote (bodhitharta @ June 13 2010,03:35)

Quote (Ed J @ June 13 2010,02:06)

Quote (bodhitharta @ June 13 2010,00:05)

So you are saying that Jesus had within himself God and Satan?

Then if that is right you are then saying that the crucixion was sort of an exorcism to get Satan out of Jesus?

Am I following you correctly here?

Hi BD,

Not quite, Jesus death removed Lucifer from JEHOVAH GOD.
    Jesus returned to God as Lucifer was removed. (Rev.20:10)
    The “HolySpirit” now free to indwell in “Christian believers”.

Ed J

Okay, so you are saying if I understand correctly Lucifer was in the Godhead with Jesus and Jehovah?

Lucifer pursued Jesus to earth and upon killing him remained behind as Satan and Jesus returned back to Jehovah and this purified Jehovah's spirit to dwell in the believers?

Hi BD,

Although you still don't have the wording nailed down, you may be beginning to understand.
    Jesus was (in essence) a “fractal” of God, enabling the cleansing of God to come to believers.

Ed J

1) So God needed to be cleansed?

2) Help me with the wording as I don't want to view what you're saying incorrectly.

3) Also you mentioned another type of trinity, can you explain?

Hi BD,

1) It is 'you' who needs to be cleansed. (1John 1:7)
    I added numbers to Points #2 and #3 to help you better with the “Theological associations”.

2) Points #2 and #3 are interconnected; “The Trinity”=148 (Jesus, God The Father & HolySpirit)
    are positional (time oriented) changes and a means of extracting Lucifer from The Godhead.

3) People need: “BIBLE PERCEPTION“=151, to understandBIBLE TRUTH“=117 ! (AKJV Eph.4:22-24)
    “The God Numbers”=151 (26,63,74, 117 & 151) helps to corroborate this all important “Bible Truth”=117!
    “The Savior”=117 is [117=יהוה האלהים](JEHOVAH GOD); Known as “GOD The Father”=117! (Isaiah 43:11)

The “Divine”=63 “Deity”=63 of “The Bible”=63 is “YHVH”=63 !
                      God's Name [יהוה] translates DIRECTLY into English as “YHVH”=63.
    Hosea 6:3 Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the LORD: his going forth
                      is prepared as the morning; and he shall come unto us as the rain, as
                      [The Latter Rain“=151 and former rain“=117] unto the earth.

Jesus=74 Messiah=74
                The Passover“=148
                      [74+74=148]  
    Jesus=74 + cross=74 = (פסח=148) “The Passover”=148

GOD The Father=117
                   Pentecost“=117      
                  Former Rain=117
           (Jesus was alive on day FOUR)
      63=”YHVH” RAISED BACK TO LIFE,
    +54 days after the 'cross': STARTED…
    117=”Pentecost” [63+54=117]

Holy Spirit=151            
                 The Latter Rain=151
                Feast of Booths“=151
              (Feast [of] Tabernacles=151)
               “Jesus is Lord”=151 is because
               “Holy Spirit”=151(Jesus' Father) is…
           “The LORD JEHOVAH”=151
               Click Here for more

YHVH is GOD=117
    PSALM 117 is [The Bible's Center Chapter],
    the [smallest chapter] of the [LARGEST BOOK]!

Your brother,
    in “Christ, Jesus”=151!
    Does this “Bible Truth”=117 help you to better understand?

Witnessing to the world in behalf of YHVH (Psalm 45:17)
    117=יהוה האלהים(JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (AKJV Joshua 22:34 / Isaiah 60:13-15)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ June 13 2010,19:18)

“The Trinity”=148 (Jesus, God The Father & HolySpirit)

But you have stated that Lucifer was part of the Godhead

beast system in Simple Gematria Equals: 148

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ June 14 2010,07:44)

Hi BD,

Lucifer(74) + Mohammad(74) = Beast system(148) (Gal.1:8-9)

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ June 14 2010,08:17)

Hi BD,

You said that Lucifer was part of the Godhead but Muhammad would never even utter such blasphemy

Beast system is no doubt the one you are involved in you and your unholy trinity

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ June 14 2010,10:05)

Hi BD,

You said that Lucifer was part of the Godhead but Muhammad would never even utter such blasphemy

Beast system is no doubt the one you are involved in you and your unholy trinity

Job 41:1-34=allah=34          
    Note 411 is backwards illustrating the 114='book of fraud' is a backwards twisted satanic book!

It appears all three of you (Rev.13:1, Rev.13:11, Rev.12:3)
                             you (BD), your lord (Guess who?) and your god (satan) are the REAL losers!

Rev.12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which
    deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
    And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom
    of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused
    them before our God day and night. And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word
    of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye
    that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you,
    having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time. (Click Here) <– Last Post on Page

The Might of YHVH

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ June 14 2010,12:02)

Quote (bodhitharta @ June 14 2010,10:05)

Hi BD,

Job 41:1-34=allah=34          
    Note 411 is backwards illustrating the 114='book of fraud' is a backwards twisted satanic book!

It appears all three of you (Rev.13:1, Rev.13:11, Rev.12:3)
                             you (BD), your lord (Guess who?) and your god (satan) are the REAL losers!

Rev.12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which
    deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
    And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom
    of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused
    them before our God day and night. And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word
    of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye
    that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you,
    having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time. (Click Here) <– Last Post on Page

The Might of YHVH

It is not even difficult, think about it if you say ONE MAN brought sin in the world and condemned everyone to hell whether they confess him or not, will you then say that God Almighty HIMSELF must DIE to undo the Work of a single man? Plus you have to even confess and accept this gift and if you don't you can't have it although in the first case with the man you got the penalty whether you wanted it or not?

This would mean that the creation is greater than the Creator and that Adam has done more damage than God can fix it's simply an insane way to think especially since sin is still killing people

Really, study Islam and get to know God. Jesus got you this far but he says

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.John 14:5-7

Then when he was leaving he said:

And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
    John 14:15-17

and then you will know the Father because the son led you to his God and your God

At that day ye shall ask in my name: and I say not unto you, that I will pray the Father for you:
    John 16:25-27

and why will he not pray to the Father for you then?

John 16:27 (King James Version)

27For the Father himself loveth you, because ye have loved me, and have believed that I came out from God.

Amen! and this is where one enters Islam and Submits to God in peace

God Bless you!

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ June 14 2010,14:27)
    It is not even difficult, think about it if you say ONE MAN brought sin in the world and condemned everyone to hell whether they confess him or not, will you then say that God Almighty HIMSELF must DIE to undo the Work of a single man? Plus you have to even confess and accept this gift and if you don't you can't have it although in the first case with the man you got the penalty whether you wanted it or not?

Hi BD,

I didn't say that; you did?
    You are deeply confused; aren't you?

bodhitharta
    Participant

http://whatjewsbelieve.org/explanation03.html

read the Book of Jonah. In Jonah, the People of Ninevah do three things in order to be forgiven by God. They fast, they pray for forgiveness, and they stop doing the Bad and start doing the Good, and God forgives them! This is exactly what we do on Yom Kippur, we fast, we pray for forgiveness, and, hopefully, we stop doing the Bad and start doing the Good, and God forgives us. And what book do we read on Yom Kippur afternoon? The Book of Jonah!

And he caused it to be proclaimed and published through Ninevah, by the decree of the King and his nobles, saying, Let neither man nor beast, herd nor flock taste anything; let them not feed nor drink water; but let man and beast be covered with sackcloth, and cry mightily unto God; yea, let them turn every one from his evil way, and from the violence that is in their hands. Who can tell if God will turn and repent, and turn away from his fierce anger that we perish not? And God saw their works, that they turned from their evil way; and God repented of the evil, that he had said that he would do unto them; and he did not do it. [Jonah 3:7-10]

Please notice that Jonah tells us that God saw their WORKS, their deeds, how they turned from their evil ways, and God forgave them. It does not say that God saw their blood sacrifice, they never offered one. It does not say that God saw that they had the right faith, but rather it says that God saw their deeds.

There are plenty of other examples that show that we do not need a blood sacrifice for our sins, in order for God to forgive us. (For example, the giving of incense in Numbers 16:47; the giving of jewelry in Numbers 31:50; and, for Isaiah, a live coal on the lips in Isaiah 6:6-7). However, if I can show only one time, as we find in the Book of Jonah, where God did not need a blood sacrifice, or a sacrifice of any kind, it proves that we do not need a blood sacrifice for the forgiveness of sins.

Ed J
    Participant

The systems of religion and traditions of men communicate…
    distortions of truth, confusion of mind, and distractions of spirit

bodhitharta
    Participant

You hate the truth, now you know more about the system of the Jews than they do, You are seriously ill

karmarie
    Participant

First Stuart and Kejonn have a disease
    Then I have an illness
    Now Ed is seriously ill.

My goodness.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ June 19 2010,10:28)
    First Stuart and Kejonn have a disease
    Then I have an illness
    Now Ed is seriously ill.

My goodness.

Stuart and Kejonn are uneasy about the thought of God existing hence they have dis-ease.

ED assumes he has special qualities that others do not have therefor his vanity has pushed his imagination out of reasonable inquiry and understanding and that seriously ill thinking of others is seriously ill.

My statement about you is based on your own extreme actions I called it bipolar because the actions and thoughts were POLAR opposite. Regardless of what you think, I said it so you could notice yourself. You went from loving Islam to trashing Islam in a blink of an eye and then you did it again at the same time you did the same thing with ED lending support
    and then condemning.

You will get extremely close to one of us only to turn around and be like a completely different person. Can you seriously say to me that what I am saying is incorrect?

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Karmarie,

See Lucifer's 'title'=66 ^ right there, where the arrow is pointing?
    Remember?                 |

God bless
    Ed J

bodhitharta
    Participant

ED, if your name means Alter then you will learn what I have been trying to teach you

Joshua 22:27-29 (King James Version)

27But that it may be a witness between us, and you, and our generations after us, that we might do the service of the LORD before him with our burnt offerings, and with our sacrifices, and with our peace offerings; that your children may not say to our children in time to come, Ye have no part in the LORD.

28Therefore said we, that it shall be, when they should so say to us or to our generations in time to come, that we may say again, Behold the pattern of the altar of the LORD, which our fathers made, not for burnt offerings, nor for sacrifices; but it is a witness between us and you.

29God forbid that we should rebel against the LORD, and turn this day from following the LORD, to build an altar for burnt offerings, for meat offerings, or for sacrifices, beside the altar of the LORD our God that is before his tabernacle.

Give up the idea of Sacrifice and you will start to see THE MOST MERCIFUL

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ June 20 2010,02:36)
    ED, if your name means Alter then you will learn what I have been trying to teach you

27But that it may be a witness between us, and you, and our generations after us, that we might do the service of the LORD before him with our burnt offerings, and with our sacrifices, and with our peace offerings; that your children may not say to our children in time to come, Ye have no part in the LORD.

28Therefore said we, that it shall be, when they should so say to us or to our generations in time to come, that we may say again, Behold the pattern of the altar of the LORD, which our fathers made, not for burnt offerings, nor for sacrifices; but it is a witness between us and you.

29God forbid that we should rebel against the LORD, and turn this day from following the LORD, to build an altar for burnt offerings, for meat offerings, or for sacrifices, beside the altar of the LORD our God that is before his tabernacle.

Hi BD,

My name in Hebrew means “witness”! Click Here!<–Last Post on Page
    Joshua 22:28 means: I have the same pattern as Jesus! (Zech.4:11-14)
    Joshua 22:29 means: Yet you DO NOT sacrifice to me! (Revelation 22:1-7)

Ed J (Eccl.9:12-16 Isaiah 60:14)

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ June 20 2010,09:36)

Hi BD,

So I should sacrifice to you?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ June 20 2010,15:23)

Hi BD,

Hi BD,

Go back and re-read Joshua 22:28-29.
    The 'book of fraud' has gotten you so confused you have trouble comprehending what you read!

Ed J (Joshua 22:34 / Isaiah 60:14)

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ June 20 2010,15:34)

Quote (bodhitharta @ June 20 2010,15:23)

Hi BD,

Hi BD,

Go back and re-read Joshua 22:28-29.
    The 'book of fraud' has gotten you so confused you have trouble comprehending what you read!

Ed J (Joshua 22:34 / Isaiah 60:14)

nor for sacrifices

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ June 11 2010,10:57)

Quote (karmarie @ June 11 2010,10:46)
    Bod, thankyou for saying something nice to me again, you know I dont like to judge anothers beliefs, I was hoping to have helped you but then it became Islam verses Christianity.. dont take it personal, You know I love you.

God has made a way for ressurection from the dead and that is through his son. Why would the Bible go throughout the earth if this was not so? Jesus said that would happen and it has been done “This good news of the coming kingdom will be taught as a witness to all the nations and then the end will come”.  

So when you say it is possible for God to save that is true, but he has given a way, Jesus said “I am the way the truth and the life” “No-one comes to the Father.. but through me.”

So who is actually believing in Christ more the one who believes in his words or those who worship his person?

The one who believes in his words.

But You dont believe in all his words.

Do we agree that Jesus forgave people of their sins before the Cross?

Do we agree that God can Save whomever HE wishes to save by without the approval or assistance of anyone else?

Hi BD,

Luke 5:21: And the scribes and the Pharisees began to reason, saying, Who
    is this which speaketh blasphemies? Who can forgive sins, but God alone?

bodhitharta
    Participant

???

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 76 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account