For those who love truth

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 76 total)
  • Author
    bodhitharta
    Participant

You could not possibly imagine the great joy I felt when upon reading the Quran for the first time I learned that God had saved Jesus from death on the cross.

I always felt it could not have happened because God is simply too powerful and loving especially to a faithful servant plus the entire bible was full of God saving Noah, Abraham, Lot even Cain. Jonah is what really convinced me because Jonah never died although he was taken to the deep by the fish.

Then I read about the scapegoat in the Bible it was really amazing how God opened up my eyes and showed me how all the iniquities were placed on the head of the scapegoat and the scapegoat was sent into the wilderness that immediately made me remember Jesus being sent into the wilderness after he was baptized

I never knew why Jesus was baptized because he was without sin but then my eyes were opened when Jesus mentioned how no one that was ever born of woman was greater than John the Baptist I thought it was a strange comment considering that Jesus was born of a woman but then when reading about the scapegoat it mentions that the person placing all the sins on the head of the goat must be a FIT MAN in other words I had realized why John was arranged to Baptize Jesus

Suddenly more and more information kept coming to me and I found another phrase that caught my eye which was “matrix of the womb” Where it says that all who open the matrix of the womb are mine. God says all the firstborn shall be redeemed they cannot be sacrificed and what was so strange was God also included men. that's strange because men were not being sacrificed anyway but God makes it Clear in the law that the firstborn son cannot be sacrificed.

I think when there are contradictions they are there to cause a person to want to explore to resolve the issue.

John 12:27: Now is my soul troubled; and what shall I say? Father,
    save me from this hour: but for this cause came I unto this hour.

but of course we know that is exactly what Jesus did

1.Matthew 26:39
    And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.
    Matthew 26:38-40

He went away again the second time, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if this cup may not pass away from me, except I drink it, thy will be done.
    Matthew 26:41-43

And he said, Abba, Father, all things are possible unto thee; take away this cup from me: nevertheless not what I will, but what thou wilt.
    Mark 14:35-37

4.Luke 22:42
    Saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done.
    Luke 22:41-43

Now regarding the willingness of God to save Jesus

John 11:42 (King James Version)

42And I knew that thou hearest me always: but because of the people which stand by I said it, that they may believe that thou hast sent me.

Praise GOD! and praise HIS CHRIST

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ June 10 2010,07:02)
    You could not possibly imagine the great joy I felt when upon reading the Quran for the first time I learned that God had saved Jesus from death on the cross.

I always felt it could not have happened because God is simply too powerful and loving especially to a faithful servant…

Hi BD,

There you go again, after all the points you made were Fully refuted in the other threads,
    you start the 'garbage' all over again as if nothing has happened; your god is a FAKE!

Jesus not a servant boy, He is “The Son of God”! (Matt.1:18 / Matt,1:20 / Luke 1:35)

You deny the Gospel! Something “The Bible” says is necessary for 'your salvation'! (John 3:16)

Witnessing to the world in behalf of YHVH (Psalm 45:17)
    117=יהוה האלהים(JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (AKJV Joshua 22:34 / Isaiah 60:13-15)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ June 10 2010,07:38)

I always felt it could not have happened because God is simply too powerful and loving especially to a faithful servant…

Hi BD,

There you go again, after all the points you made were Fully refuted in the other threads,
    you start the 'garbage' all over again as if nothing has happened; your god is a FAKE!

Jesus not a servant boy, He is “The Son of God”! (Matt.1:18 / Matt,1:20 / Luke 1:35)

You deny the Gospel! Something “The Bible” says is necessary for 'your salvation'! (John 3:16)

You refuted nothing but you have cursed God.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ June 10 2010,09:37)

Hi BD,

Nope!
    But you who reject YHVH(Jer.17:5), in favor of a 'fake god'. (Matt.10:28)
    And a fake story, written by satan's prompting. (Gal.1:8-9 / 2Cor.4:3-4)

bodhitharta
    Participant

God is great!

Psalm 49:7-8 (New International Reader's Version)

7 No man can pay for the life of anyone else.
    No one can give God what that would cost.
    8 The price for a life is very high.
    No payment is ever enough.

This is another verse that I have been looking for

Do you REALLY believe that GOD could not give you SALVATION without Jesus dying on the CROSS?

[ Sin, Confession and Redemption ] Surely the arm of the LORD is not too short to save, nor his ear too dull to hear.
    Isaiah 59:1-3

May you see the truth, Praise God!

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ June 10 2010,10:10)

Hi BD,

Nope!

Hosea 6:6
    For I desired mercy, and not sacrifice; and the knowledge of God more than burnt offerings.

Matthew 9:13
    But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

Matthew 12:7
    But if ye had known what this meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice, ye would not have condemned the guiltless.

Now, look carefully here Jesus is proving what I am saying. One of the foolish beliefs is that God would condemn the guiltless.

karmarie
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ June 10 2010,13:54)
    God is great!

This is another verse that I have been looking for

Do you REALLY believe that GOD could not give you SALVATION without Jesus dying on the CROSS?

[ Sin, Confession and Redemption ] Surely the arm of the LORD is not too short to save, nor his ear too dull to hear.
    Isaiah 59:1-3

May you see the truth, Praise God!

Bod, concentrate on this,

Psalm 49
    Why Should I Fear in Times of Trouble?

1 Hear this, all peoples!
    Give ear, all inhabitants of the world

2 both low and high,
    rich and poor together!

3 My mouth shall speak wisdom;
    the meditation of my heart shall be understanding.

4 I will incline my ear to a proverb;
    I will solve my riddle to the music of the lyre.

5 Why should I fear in times of trouble,
    when the iniquity of those who cheat me surrounds me,
    6 those who trust in their wealth
    and boast of the abundance of their riches?

7 Truly no man can ransom another,
    or give to God the price of his life,
    8 for the ransom of their life is costly
    and can never suffice,
    9 that he should live on forever
    and never see the pit.

10 For he sees that even the wise die;
    the fool and the stupid alike must perish
    and leave their wealth to others.
    11 Their graves are their homes forever,
    their dwelling places to all generations,
    though they called lands by their own names.
    12 Man in his pomp will not remain;
    he is like the beasts that perish.
    13 This is the path of those who have foolish confidence;
    yet after them people approve of their boasts.

Selah

14 Like sheep they are appointed for Sheol;
    death shall be their shepherd,
    and the upright shall rule over them in the morning.
    Their form shall be consumed in Sheol, with no place to dwell.

But…

15 But God will ransom my soul from the power of Sheol,
    for he will receive me.

Selah

“Remember Jesus Christ, raised from the dead, this is my Gospel.” 2 Tim 2:8
    Acts 2:32 “This Jesus has God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.”

For the wages of sin is death: but the gift of God is eternal life, through Jesus Christ our Lord……
    For God so loved the whole world that he gave his only son that whosever believes in him shall not perish but shall have eternal life

1 Corinthians 15:12-20,
    If it is preached that Christ has been raised from the dead, how can some of you say that there is no resurrection of the dead? If there is no resurrection of the dead, then not even Christ has been raised. And if Christ has not been raised, our preaching is useless and so is your faith. More than that, we are then found to be false witnesses about God, for we have testified about God that he raised Christ from the dead. But he did not raise him if in fact the dead are not raised. For if the dead are not raised, then Christ has not been raised either. And if Christ has not been raised, your faith is futile; you are still in your sins. Then those also who have fallen asleep in Christ are lost. If only for this life we have hope in Christ, we are to be pitied more than all men. But Christ has indeed been raised from the dead, the first fruits of those who have fallen asleep

bodhitharta
    Participant

When did I say that there is no resurrection from the dead? Of course there is resurrection from the dead but you still avoided the fact
    we are not talking about the resurrection of the dead we are talking about God's ability Save without condemning the guiltless.

This is clear proof yet you will continue deny unless God opens your eyes.

I must say that I regret being so harsh with you at times because I know you are a bit fragile so please forgive me for that but I just adore you so much. I know you want to believe the right things but in doing so you should avoid believing in the wrong things and what I mean is you have no way of knowing what God has delivered to others in the way of salvation if you wish you should invite others to the way you know but to condemn the way they know is of Satan.

Remember I never said your way was wrong I said God is beyond what most of you hear say. Jesus even said with God

For with God nothing shall be impossible.
    Luke 1:36-38

Now I believe what Jesus says here He is saying that God can save whomever HE wants however he wants and you insist that God CANNOT SAVE without Jesus and why?

Matthew 17:20 (King James Version)

20And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

My whole argument from the beginning is that God CAN SAVE ANYONE, ANYWHERE by ANY MEANS HE CHOOSES. My argument is for the strength of ALMIGHTY GOD and your argument is based on God being SUBJECT to Christ.

So who is actually believing in Christ more the one who believes in his words or those who worship his person?

karmarie
    Participant

Bod, thankyou for saying something nice to me again, you know I dont like to judge anothers beliefs, I was hoping to have helped you but then it became Islam verses Christianity.. dont take it personal, You know I love you.

God has made a way for ressurection from the dead and that is through his son. Why would the Bible go throughout the earth if this was not so? Jesus said that would happen and it has been done “This good news of the coming kingdom will be taught as a witness to all the nations and then the end will come”.  

So when you say it is possible for God to save that is true, but he has given a way, Jesus said “I am the way the truth and the life” “No-one comes to the Father.. but through me.”

So who is actually believing in Christ more the one who believes in his words or those who worship his person?

The one who believes in his words.

But You dont believe in all his words.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ June 11 2010,10:46)
    Bod, thankyou for saying something nice to me again, you know I dont like to judge anothers beliefs, I was hoping to have helped you but then it became Islam verses Christianity.. dont take it personal, You know I love you.

God has made a way for ressurection from the dead and that is through his son. Why would the Bible go throughout the earth if this was not so? Jesus said that would happen and it has been done “This good news of the coming kingdom will be taught as a witness to all the nations and then the end will come”.  

So when you say it is possible for God to save that is true, but he has given a way, Jesus said “I am the way the truth and the life” “No-one comes to the Father.. but through me.”

The one who believes in his words.

But You dont believe in all his words.

Do we agree that Jesus forgave people of their sins before the Cross?

Do we agree that God can Save whomever HE wishes to save by without the approval or assistance of anyone else?

karmarie
    Participant

Bod, I dont know any of that, all I know is what I read in the Bible.

A way was made for those who listened to Jesus to go to the Father, one of Faith, draw close to me and I will draw close to you, says the Lord,

I could not get as close to God before like I have lately. By the Spirit which works in harmony with the Father, drawing us closer to Him. only through Jesus.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ June 11 2010,02:42)
    When did I say that there is no resurrection from the dead? Of course there is resurrection from the dead but you still avoided the fact
    we are not talking about the resurrection of the dead we are talking about God's ability Save without condemning the guiltless.

This is clear proof yet you will continue deny unless God opens your eyes.

Hi BD,

Hebrews 5:1 For every high priest taken from among men is ordained for men
    in things pertaining to God, that he may offer both gifts and sacrifices for sins:

Heb.9:14: How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself
    (as a sacrifices for sins) without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ June 10 2010,16:54)

Quote (Ed J @ June 10 2010,10:10)

Hi BD,

Nope!

Hosea 6:6
    For I desired mercy, and not sacrifice; and the knowledge of God more than burnt offerings.

Matthew 9:13
    But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

Matthew 12:7
    But if ye had known what this meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice, ye would not have condemned the guiltless.

Now, look carefully here Jesus is proving what I am saying. One of the foolish beliefs is that God would condemn the guiltless.

Hi BD,

This is the “Gospel”, something 'satan' (in his 'book of fraud') has taught you to reject!

Romans 4:24 But for us also, to whom [righteousness] shall be imputed,
    if we believe on him(YHVH) that raised up Jesus our Lord from the dead;
    Who(Jesus) was delivered for our offences, and (Jesus) was raised again for our justification.
    1Cor:6:14: And God hath both raised up the Lord, and will also raise up us by his own power.
    Rom:6:9: Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him.

Excellent Post Karmerie! You clearly show how BD puts satan's 'spin' even on “The Bible”!

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ June 11 2010,12:19)

A way was made for those who listened to Jesus to go to the Father, one of Faith, draw close to me and I will draw close to you, says the Lord,

I could not get as close to God before like I have lately. By the Spirit which works in harmony with the Father, drawing us closer to Him. only through Jesus.

Please answer did Jesus forgive anyone before shedding blood? Did he say “your sins are forgiven” before the cross without any blood being shed?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ June 11 2010,12:30)

Is this verse true or not?

Did God condemn the guiltless Jesus, Yes or No?

Please answer be proud of what you believe and I know some believe that Jesus was not a Man but God incarnate but if no payment is ever enough than either this passage is corrupted or it is true, which is it?

karmarie
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ June 11 2010,15:37)
    Please answer did Jesus forgive anyone before shedding blood? Did he say “your sins are forgiven” before the cross without any blood being shed?

Bod,

The Son of God is able to forgive sins. So yes, he did say 'your sins are forgiven'. The words He spoke were not his own, but his Fathers who sent him, he said “when you have seen me you have seen the Father” now we know no-one has ever seen God but the Son. He had the power and authority to do these things.  Also of healing people even raising the dead. Of course he did because through him the world was created.

Quote (bodhitharta @ June 11 2010,13:41)

Ed wrote:

[/quote]

Please answer be proud of what you believe and I know some believe that Jesus was not a Man but God incarnate but if no payment is ever enough than either this passage is corrupted or it is true, which is it?

Psa 49:6 (49:7) Of them that trust in their wealth, and boast themselves in the multitude of their riches?
    Psa 49:7 (49:8) No man can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him –
    Psa 49:8 (49:9) For too costly is the redemption of their soul, and must be let alone for ever –

BD,

The verse is speaking of wealth, riches. The saying you cannot take it with you when you go, has stemmed from such passages.

The passage goes further into a man's honor, generations.

Take care BD

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ June 11 2010,13:37)

Quote (karmarie @ June 11 2010,12:19)

Hi BD,

Why do you 'think' Jesus was baptized by John the baptist?
    You answer my question and I'll answer yours; OK deal?

Ed J

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ June 11 2010,13:41)

Quote (Ed J @ June 11 2010,12:30)

Hi BD,

Your 'antichrist'=121 'perception'=121 has 'you' CORRUPTED!
    You pull verses out of “Context” from “The Bible”=63 and ascribe (false) meanings
    trying to declare “The Word” of “YHVH”=63 (falsely I might add) faulty?

Psalm 49:20  Man that is in honor, and understandeth not, is like the beasts that perish.
    Psalm 49:17 For when he dieth he shall carry nothing away: his glory shall not descend after him.
    BD you reject the one who died for you; why are you so foolishly tricked by Lucifer's book of fraud?

This next Part is for the believer (John 3:16) Who has “Bible Perception”=151
    (“The God Numbers”=151 are 26, 63, 74, 117 & 151 for more on this Click Here)
    Psalm 49:15 But God will redeem my soul from the power of the grave: for he shall receive me. Selah=74.

Jesus is Lord=151 (owner)
    because he is the Son of “The Owner Jehovah” The LORD JEHOVAH=151
    !
    1Pt:1:21: Who by him do believe in God, that raised him up from the dead,
    and gave him glory; that your faith and hope might be in God.
    2Cor.4:14 Knowing that he which raised up the Lord Jesus
    shall raise up us also by Jesus, and shall present us with you.

Rom:4:25: Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification.
    Jn:6:40: And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son,
    and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.
    Jn:6:54: Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.
    Jesus is “The Passover” Lamb and until you accept this FACT you will continue to worship satan's 'book of fraud'! (Rev.13:8)

Ed J

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ June 11 2010,21:19)

Quote (bodhitharta @ June 11 2010,15:37)

Bod,

The Son of God is able to forgive sins. So yes, he did say 'your sins are forgiven'. The words He spoke were not his own, but his Fathers who sent him, he said “when you have seen me you have seen the Father” now we know no-one has ever seen God but the Son. He had the power and authority to do these things.  Also of healing people even raising the dead. Of course he did because through him the world was created.

And he did all those things without shedding blood?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 76 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account