For the few remaining churches that preach salvati

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 89 total)
  • Author

NH you are right that is why I go to a oneness apostolic church besides God ledme there

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi JN,
    When you know his voice you will follow him.

Christian Biker
    Participant

Mat 15:14 Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

Luk 6:39 And he spake a parable unto them, Can the blind lead the blind? shall they not both fall into the ditch?

Christian Biker
    Participant

Quote (Cindy @ July 09 2009,11:42)

Quote (TrinitarianCalvinist27 @ July 09 2009,09:33)
    To Everyone,

Church is extremely important. The Bible says that we need to be in fellowship with other believers. It is not the church building that saves you, but some kind of fellowship needs to take place. It is not the building that is the Church, it is the body. So a regular meeting with other believers is absolutely necessary.

TC27

Do you believe in a trinity doctrine?  If yes, why?  Prove it to me!  As far as I am concerned, I don't believe in the trinity!  Can I prove it?  Yes!
    Peace and Love Irene

Hi Irene

Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Quote (Christian Biker @ July 09 2009,13:02)

To Everyone,

Church is extremely important. The Bible says that we need to be in fellowship with other believers. It is not the church building that saves you, but some kind of fellowship needs to take place. It is not the building that is the Church, it is the body. So a regular meeting with other believers is absolutely necessary.

TC27

Do you believe in a trinity doctrine?  If yes, why?  Prove it to me!  As far as I am concerned, I don't believe in the trinity!  Can I prove it?  Yes!
    Peace and Love Irene

Hi Irene

Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

CB,

AMEN! Jesus was called Mighty God. He was also called Immanuel, which means “God with us.” Not to mention the name Jesus means “Jehovah saves.”

Irene,

I have proven it. Over and over, you just refuse to listen to anything I say. You haven't proven anything to me either.

TC27

Quote (Nick Hassan @ July 08 2009,17:13)
    Hi TC,
    There is only one church that is helpful and that fellowships with God and His son and that is the body of Christ, not the whore and her daughters.
    Those that hold trinity dear are asserting their unity with catholicism whether they realize it or not.

Nick,

How dare you call the Church a whore. I never said you had to worship in a building, but you need to fellowship with believers.

TC27

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (TrinitarianCalvinist27 @ July 10 2009,09:14)

Quote (Christian Biker @ July 09 2009,13:02)

To Everyone,

TC27

Peace and Love Irene

Hi Irene

CB,

AMEN! Jesus was called Mighty God. He was also called Immanuel, which means “God with us.” Not to mention the name Jesus means “Jehovah saves.”

Irene,

I have proven it. Over and over, you just refuse to listen to anything I say. You haven't proven anything to me either.

TC27

You are right that Jesus was called Mighty one, but not the Almighty one. That makes a difference. You have not proven that the trinity is right. We fellowship right now with Jesus and our heavenly Father, and I do with my Husband. It says that if 2or 3 are in MY Name there am I in the mids of you. Those Churches that teach the trinity are not beneficial to anybody. The true Church of God is Spiritual at this time.. Until Jesus comes again and sets up the Church that never will end. We worship in SPIRIT AND IN TRITH right now.
    You have proven nothing.

Irene

Christian Biker
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ July 09 2009,13:13)
    Hi TC,
    There is only one church that is helpful and that fellowships with God and His son and that is the body of Christ, not the whore and her daughters.
    Those that hold trinity dear are asserting their unity with catholicism whether they realize it or not.

Hi Nick
    Please provide evidence to support your statement which infers that all who believe in the trinity are unified with Catholicism.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi CB,
    She formed the doctrine. Those who left her took it with them.

Christian Biker
    Participant

All hail guru Nick; his words are evidence unto themselves.
    No need for scriptural or historical evidence!

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi CB,
    Why not follow Jesus.
    He has the words of eternal life.
    Abusing his servants does you no credit does it?

Christian Biker
    Participant

I’m sorry nick I did not realize that if I supported your position (if you have one) that it would in title me to refer to a servant’s heritage as being a descendent of a whore and/or Catholicism.
    I also did not realize that asking someone to support their own words with some kind of evidence would be considered abuse.
    It just seems to me that if one is going to use a web-site to promote their religious beliefs and try to redirect the paths of others they might try to use scriptural, historical, and/or intellectual evidence.
    But hey; don’t take personal I just call’em as I see’em!

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi CB,
    The bible is our doctrine.
    Is there another?

the only way to heaven is through Jesus

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi JN,
    Do men live in heaven?
    The meek inherit the earth.

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ July 11 2009,07:18)
    Hi JN,
    Do men live in heaven?

That is something that not everybody understands. I do agree on that. God will eventually will come down with New Jerusalem. That is going to be some city. The streets are made out of Gold. Ezekiel tells us more, if you want to know more. Whoever reads this, you can look it up.
    Irene

Quote (Cindy @ July 11 2009,10:20)

Hi JN,
    Do men live in heaven?

That is something that not everybody understands.  I do agree on that.  God will eventually will come down with New Jerusalem.  That is going to be some city. The streets are made out of Gold.  Ezekiel tells us more, if you want to know more.  Whoever reads this, you can look it up.
    Irene

the ones who aretrasnsfigured into a perfect body through Jesus will one day at the trumpits last call live in heaven

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Jesus name follower of Christ @ July 12 2009,03:19)

Quote (Cindy @ July 11 2009,10:20)

Hi JN,
    Do men live in heaven?

That is something that not everybody understands.  I do agree on that.  God will eventually will come down with New Jerusalem.  That is going to be some city. The streets are made out of Gold.  Ezekiel tells us more, if you want to know more.  Whoever reads this, you can look it up.
    Irene

the ones who aretrasnsfigured into a  perfect body through Jesus will one day at the trumpits last call  live in heaven

Sorry you are wrong. Read in Rev. you will see and in Ezekiel.

God with the New Jerusalem will come down from Heaven.

There are several Articles that my Husband wrote.  Look them up in the Bibilical Prophecy.
    Irene

cindy what I ment was once we see jess we will have an eternal body.

God is good to us

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 89 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account