For the few remaining churches that preach salvati

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 89 total)
  • Author

THE SCRIPTURES ARE TRUE, WE MUST STUDY THEM FOR OURSELFS AND BE NOT A HEARER ONLY BUT ALSO A DOER OF THE WORD.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi JN,
    Are you practicing your preaching?

nick, im trying totell people my thoughts and ideas also i try to do my best for God

Christian Biker
    Participant

Hi Nick
    I was just wondering, when was your salvation date? If you don’t mind me asking?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi CB,
    When Jesus returns I hope to be found in him.
    Being reborn only enables us to BECOME sons of God.[jn3]
    I was reborn of water and the Spirit and started walking in about 1982.

We must learn to walk in the Spirit working out our salvation in fear and trembling.

Christian Biker
    Participant

Hi Nick
    So than you have doubts about your salvation!

Luk 8:12 Those by the way side are they that hear; then cometh the devil, and taketh away the word out of their hearts, lest they should believe and be saved.
    Luk 18:42 And Jesus said unto him, Receive thy sight: thy faith hath saved thee.
    Joh 10:9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.
    Act 2:21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.
    Act 16:31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.
    Rom 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
    Rom 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
    1Co 1:18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.
    1Co 15:2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

Dear Lord Jesus I pray that all those who read this and have doubts about their salvation will come to hear you tonight Lord. I beg you Jesus to stir in their hearts and make your presence known to them Lord. I pray that you give them a supernatural experience from which their can be no denial and that they accept you Jesus Christ as there saviour. Dear sweet Jesus I pray that you awaken their spirit Lord so that they can hear your voice and God theirs. For these things I pray in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi CB,
    You may make assumptions about your walk but God may see it differently.
    The instant salvation idea preached today is highly dangerous.
    Even half the bridesmaids were left out in the cold.

Some in whom God made a precious investment produced no profit for him.
    Some branches are yet cast into the fire.

Christian Biker
    Participant

Hi Nick
    You’re quit the devil’s advocate
    I’ll continue to pray for you.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi CB,
    All creation awaits the revelation of the sons of God.

Many proclaim they are already by the attendance at churches and other false trails.

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ July 06 2009,16:58)
    Hi CB,
    All creation awaits the revelation of the sons of God.

Many proclaim they are already by the attendance at churches and other false trails.

Nick You are so right, some think just because they belong to a Church, that God will protect them, when His wrath takes place. Some are deceived and don't know it. Makes me rather sad.
    Peace and Love Irene

THERE will be people on the front pew not make it and some drug dealer changes his life and will make it:p

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi JN,
    So of what relevance is the front pew of any denominational division?
    The jostle each other claiming superiority over next door.
    The body of Christ is not divided is it?

the body of Christ is not devided but that was to show a point that some church members will be lost whyle others come in and get saved

Not3in1
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ July 06 2009,16:38)
    Hi CB,
    You may make assumptions about your walk but God may see it differently.
    The instant salvation idea preached today is highly dangerous.
    Even half the bridesmaids were left out in the cold.

Some in whom God made a precious investment produced no profit for him.
    Some branches are yet cast into the fire.

Hmmmm.

Interesting, Nick.
    Thanks,
    Mandy

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Jesus name follower of Christ @ July 08 2009,04:54)
    the body of Christ is not devided  but that was to show a point that some church members will be lost whyle others come in and get saved

You are so right, if we look around us, who is not devided? One day when Christ returns only the truth will be taught, and to that time I am forever looking forward too. With Hope in my heart I wait on the LORD. The Church of Christ is but a few, we can not see them with the naked eye. Only Christ will recognize them.IMO
    Peace and Love Irene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Irene,
    The truth is already taught.
    There are no masterclasses in truth run by King Jesus shown in the Millenial time.

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ July 08 2009,07:17)
    Hi Irene,
    The truth is already taught.
    There are no masterclasses in truth run by King Jesus shown in the Millenial time.

Nick
    If the truth would only be taught we would not have so many Denominations, would we?  Not all the truth's are being taught, and if you think differently what Church does? Show me so I can go and attend that Church.  What is true that an Individual can teach the truth, but not physical Church.
    I believe that Christ in the millennium will teach us all truth.  How would they learn, without a teacher? If you believe that all that do not now have the truth, will perish?  Is that what you are saying?  God wants all of us to come to knowledge of all truths and be saved. That is not happening now, is it? Only a few now do.
    Peace and Love Irene

To Everyone,

Church is extremely important. The Bible says that we need to be in fellowship with other believers. It is not the church building that saves you, but some kind of fellowship needs to take place. It is not the building that is the Church, it is the body. So a regular meeting with other believers is absolutely necessary.

TC27

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (TrinitarianCalvinist27 @ July 09 2009,09:33)
    To Everyone,

Church is extremely important. The Bible says that we need to be in fellowship with other believers. It is not the church building that saves you, but some kind of fellowship needs to take place. It is not the building that is the Church, it is the body. So a regular meeting with other believers is absolutely necessary.

TC27

Do you believe in a trinity doctrine? If yes, why? Prove it to me! As far as I am concerned, I don't believe in the trinity! Can I prove it? Yes!
    Peace and Love Irene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TC,
    There is only one church that is helpful and that fellowships with God and His son and that is the body of Christ, not the whore and her daughters.
    Those that hold trinity dear are asserting their unity with catholicism whether they realize it or not.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 89 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account