For non trinitarians

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 341 through 360 (of 459 total)
  • Author
    KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 14 2010,07:13)
    Hi TT,
    Of course if he was exalted to the right hand of God he was neither that God, nor was he equal to his God Who exalted him.
    The greater blesses the lesser.[heb7]
    God is one.

Why are you offering us polytheism?

Nick,

Are you going to yak all day long? Or are you going to deal with the numerous scriptures in WJ's post?

thinker

JustAskin
    Participant

TT,
    Go back to sleep.

Your input is from your father whom you call 'the God of half Truths'

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (igorwulff @ Feb. 14 2010,00:09)
    In the Greek (that was used) New Testament there aren't any upper or lower case letters used as far as I know.

Matthew 1:23 Image of God? Scripture tells us that God i

HI Igorwulff,

Greek: “Does” have upper and lower case, but the “Greek” New “Testament”=117 Scriptures only use lower case.
    It's the “English Translators” that have added the upper case lettering into the text.

God's Name [יהוה] transliterates into English as YHVH; transliterates means sounds(Phonics).

GOD’s most sacred Holy Name [יהוה] was given to us directly from the Hebrew language.
    Correctly translating Hebrew into other languages can be difficult however.
    Some basic linguistical rules need to be considered when translating Hebrew texts.
    These include a lack of spacing between words, as a general rule has no written vowels
    and the basic direction in which Hebrew is written (opposite: from right to left).
    Hebrew word spacing is a modern advent that distinguishes one word from the next,
    aiding both translators and multi-linguists alike. Unwritten “implied” vowel sounds
    are a concern because, correct pronunciations of Hebrew words are at risk.
    GOD’s Name (יהוה) transliterates directly into English as YHVH because the Hebrew alphabet
    lacks vowels. Hebrew has No [W] sound, No [J] sound and the symbol ש is pronounced “Sh”.

[י ה ו ה] GOD’s Name   [י] Yod [ה] Ha [ו] Vav [ה] Hey  …is pronounced  YÄ-hä-vā  &  [יה] YÄ

Theomatics offers proof of this FACT as a second witness(Matt.18:16)…
    The “Divine=63” “Deity=63” of “The Bible=63” is “YHVH=63”!

“YHVH is GOD”=117

PSALM 117is[The Bible's Center], the “[smallest chapter]” of the [LARGEST BOOK]!

Witnessing to the world in behalf of…
    117=יהוה האלהים(JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm! (Psalm 45:17)
    Ed J (AKJV Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

JustAskin
    Participant

TT

Only someone who has total ugnorance can continue to embarass themselves as often as you do and yet keep comimg back and doing it all over again time and time again.

I thunk you are just a computer program that just keeps churning out junk in the hope of somehow catching out naive or unwary seekers of the Truth.

No matter what Truth is shiwn to you, you continue with your diatribe founded in 'half truths' – true to the spirit of your father.

JustAskin
    Participant

EDJ,

True what you say but there is a danger that we dwell too much into Analysis of the Word, the name, rather than it's implication:
    'The Spirit, not the Letter'.

If we agree, in our own language, that God's name is written and/or spoken like this or that as close as we can to how we can translate it, then let it be so. Better to have a consensus and use it rather than forever be in pointless procrastinational debate.

After all, do we imagine that yeshous is going to condemn us because we call him 'Jesus'?

Excellent to know the history of the correct grammar and pronounciation of God's name but let it not be a sticking point nor mske it a stick to beat your brother with!

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (JustAskin @ Feb. 14 2010,09:24)
    EDJ,

True what you say but there is a danger that we dwell too much into Analysis of the Word, the name, rather than it's implication:
    'The Spirit, not the Letter'.

If we agree, in our own language, that God's name is written and/or spoken like this or that as close as we can to how we can translate it, then let it be so. Better to have a consensus and use it rather than forever be in pointless procrastinational debate.

After all, do we imagine that yeshous is going to condemn us because we call him 'Jesus'?

Excellent to know the history of the correct grammar and pronounciation of God's name but let it not be a sticking point nor mske it a stick to beat your brother with!

HI JustAskin,

I'm “only” being all kinds of “Picky” for the clarity that people lack!
    I believe as you: We go about changing the world, which is a far more important way of spending our time!
    Arguing about trivial doctrines is basically a waste of time, like…

Pre-existence
    Trinity…no Trinity
    How much worship should Jesus have
    and the list goes on and on…

But all our pickiness adds clarity to others.
    Knowing God's Real name YHVH [YÄ-hä-vā] is important.
    Knowing the importantcy of God's Son's Name is critical because of it's meaning: which illustrates…
    Pronouncing his name [יהשוע המשיח YÄ-shü-ă  hä Mäh-shē-äkh] as Jesus is NOT a problem,
    but mispronouncing it as [Yəsh-yü-ă] IS A BIG PROBLEM; and here's why…

The Hebrew word [ישוע] Yəsh-yü-ă merely means ‘He will save’.
    Distancing [יה]’s salvation from the man Jesus is a rejection of “YÄ-shü-ă”(Jesus=74) as “Messiah”=74.
    This subtle distinction of [ישוע] Yəsh-yü-ă purposely substituted for [יהשוע] YÄ-shü-ă
    usually goes unnoticed when heard by a non Hebrew-speaking person;
    nevertheless, this wholly implies a specific denial of Jesus as Lord and Savior.
    Jesus being found in fashion as a man, humbled himself, and became obedient unto death,
    even His death on the cross [†]. (Phil. 2:8) Along with Jesus, either the phrase
    |יהשוע הנצרי מלך היהוםדי| or the acronym of it was posted on a plaque and nailed to the “cross”=74.
    This Hebrew inscription means|YÄ shü ă of Nazareth the king of the Jews|. YÄ-shü-ă means:
    “YÄ will save” because “YÄ is YHVH”=117 and “YHVH is GOD”=117. Which means: GOD the Father is
    both Christ’s Savior (Gal. 1:1) and ours. (1Cor. 6:14) “GOD the Father”=117 “is” “The Savior”=117. (AKJV: Isaiah 12:2)

THIS IS IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND CRITICAL IN OUR UNDERSTANDING!

God bless you JustAskin!
    Keep in God's Spirit my brother!
    117=יהוה האלהים(JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm! (Psalm 45:17)

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TT,
    Align them, don't abuse them.

JustAskin
    Participant

EDJ,
    I agree that there IS a place for refining our knowledge as many of us have done in this forum. And such refinement has helped to clear up some seeming anomalies that were previously seeminly unsumountable.

But indepth analysis must come in at appropriate times so as not cause a distract from the meatier aspects of 'everyday man' common dialogue. Not all of us can speak or read Greek to be able to agree or disagree with information discussed that way.

Sorry for the biteback but esoteric discourse based on indepth intellectual analysis of the dicotomy of supernumero entities can somehow isolate many in this form – including me, I'm just a simple person just askin' for God's Truth!

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (JustAskin @ Feb. 14 2010,11:45)
    EDJ,
    I agree that there IS a place for refining our knowledge as many of us have done in this forum.
    And such refinement has helped to clear up some seeming anomalies that were previously seeminly unsumountable.

But indepth analysis must come in at appropriate times so as not cause a distract from the meatier aspects of 'everyday man' common dialogue.
    Not all of us can speak or read Greek to be able to agree or disagree with information discussed that way.

Sorry for the biteback but esoteric discourse based on indepth intellectual analysis of the dicotomy of supernumero entities can somehow isolate many in this form – including me, I'm just a simple person just askin' for God's Truth!

Hi JustAskin,

Thanks; that's why I don't throw this critical information in everybody's face
      continually, like those who promote 'trinity' doctrines continually do!

I “only” bringing up this critical information periodically
    and somewhat on topic, for those interested in “Bible Truth”=117!

God bless
    117=יהוה האלהים(JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (JustAskin @ Feb. 14 2010,09:09)
    TT

Only someone who has total ugnorance can continue to embarass themselves as often as you do and yet keep comimg back and doing it all over again time and time again.

I thunk you are just a computer program that just keeps churning out junk in the hope of somehow catching out naive or unwary seekers of the Truth.

No matter what Truth is shiwn to you, you continue with your diatribe founded in 'half truths' – true to the spirit of your father.

JA,

Why didn't you just answer my points? The Greek does NOT say that we shall inherit “ALL things.” It says that we shall inherit “THESE things.” The “things” spoken about RELATE TO SALVATION.

Paul said that we are HEIRS OF GOD.

16 The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God, 17 and if children, then heirs—heirs of God and joint heirs with Christ, if indeed we suffer with Him, that we may also be glorified together Rom. 8:16-17

Are you seeking to have more than God Himself?

You say things like I am “ignorant” and that I embarass myself because you do not have a reply to the scriptures. If the things I say are foolishness to you then you better worry for YOURSELF. It is those who do not have the truth that call others fools. So worry for YOURSELF.

thinker

JustAskin
    Participant

EDJ,

Peace – again.

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 14 2010,10:30)
    Hi TT,
    Align them, don't abuse them.

Nick,

You align them. WJ's post was written to you guys. Just answer the scriptures he gave. Hundreds of people read these posts daily and can see that all you and JA do is yak yak yak and that you avoid the scriptures.

Here are WJ's scriptures again:

Rom 9:5  
    Theirs are the patriarchs, and from them is traced the human ancestry of “Christ, who is God over all”, forever praised! Amen. NIV

2 Pet 1:1
    Simon Peter, a servant and apostle of Jesus Christ,   To those who through the righteousness of “our God and Savior Jesus Christ” have received a faith as precious as ours: NIV

Tit 2:13  
    while we wait for the blessed hope–the glorious appearing of “our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ”,  NIV

1Jo 5:20  And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding  that we may know him that is true  and we are in him that is true  even in his Son Jesus Christ. “This is the true God and eternal life”.

Isa 9:6  For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, “The mighty God”, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Joh 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and “the Word was God”.

Heb 1:8  But unto the Son he saith, “Thy throne, O God”, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

Isa 40:3  The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD (Jesus), make straight in the desert a highway “for our God” (Jesus).

Joh 20:28, 29  
    And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and “my God”. Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

Mat 1:23  
    Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, “God with us”.

Acts 7:59,
    “And they stoned Stephen, “calling upon God”, and saying, Lord Jesus, receive my spirit.”

The Father calls Jesus God with a big “G” so how does that work with your claim? In every place “God” is referring to Jesus it is with the big “G”! Did the Holy Spirit show you this?

Just answer them! Please!

thinker

JustAskin
    Participant

TT,

The Website that WJ got the info for his post has the anwers.

He just ignored the parts he didn't like.

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (JustAskin @ Feb. 14 2010,21:48)
    TT,

The Website that WJ got the info for his post has the anwers.

He just ignored the parts he didn't like.

JA,

What are you talking about? WJ's post has no reference to a website. He gave just a list of the scriptures.

Also, you have tried to deny Christ's sole ownership of the kingdom by saying that we too will inherit “all things.” I easily disproved that from the Greek which does NOT say “ALL things” but “THESE things.” It refers to the blessings of salvation. Then I gave you Paul who said that we are heirs of GOD.

But you had no scriptural reply. You reply with insults instead of scripture. When are you going to start taking the scriptures seriously?

The only one of you who took WJ's list of scriptures seriously was Georg. Though he mistreats those scriptures I must give him credit for interacting with them and taking them seriously.

But you and Nick just avoid them and try to get people's attention away from the scriptures with your childish yakking all day long.

thinker

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TT
    Rom 9.5 nasb

“..from whom is the Christ according to the flesh who is over all, God blessed forever. Amen”

Indeed God has blessed the one he made Lord and Christ.

You should not search for possible ways to turn holy scripture against itself for the sake of man's dogmas.
    Fear God.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TT,
    You cannot teach trinity from the foundation of scripture as such a god is not there.
    So now your only hope is to confuse the lambs and then offer them man's trinity to try to resolve the confusion you create.

Is this the right and proper service of Almighty God?

igorwulff
    Participant

Hi everyone!

TT, I think we answered quit a bit of those passages. 😉

I'm wondering what is your opinion of these?

Acts 3:13-14
    The God of Abraham, and of Isaac, and of Jacob, the God of our fathers, hath glorified his Son Jesus; whom ye delivered up, and denied him in the presence of Pilate, when he was determined to let him go.

Johannes 20:17
    Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God

John 17:3
    And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent

John 4:24
    God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Numbers 23:19
    God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

1 Timothy 2:5
    For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

Daniel 7:13-14
    I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.

And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed

1 Corinthians 11:3
    But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

1 Corinthians 15:28
    And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all

John 14:28
    Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

Psalm 110:1
    The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

Anonymous
    Inactive

He humbled Himself to become man. Partially left that position(G0D) when He came in the flesh. Thats what He is teaching you in parrables, about the Father, so at the time the Father role was greater, but when He accomplished what he came to do He than returned to the glory He had before the world was(scriptual) than He WAS ALL IN ALL. THE ALMIGHTY, KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS. PRINCE OF PEACE,WONDERFUL COUNCELLOR, EVERLASTING FATHER!!!! WHO COULD DO WHAT HE CAME AND DONE… NO ONE BUT GOD!!! YOUR MISSING OUT!

katjo

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Kat,
    So the Son of God partially LEFT OFF BEING GOD?
    At that time the trinity was a little shaky with uneven membership and powers?
    Do you make this stuff up about your god as it does not reflect the one true God of the bible?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KAT,
    God is immortal.
    Do you not yet know God?

Viewing 20 posts - 341 through 360 (of 459 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account