For non trinitarians

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 281 through 300 (of 459 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

hi AJ

it even looks like they do not have any faith,saying one and then turn around and dismiss it ,i do believe yes they have a lot of fun.with words ,is this the reason why some of them go to school to get a doctors degree???

Quote (JustAskin @ Feb. 11 2010,08:18)
    TT,

Your ignorance doesn't surprise me. It is WJ who is getting desparate to prove the unproveable.

It is absolutely obvious that 'KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS' is an emphatic reference to 'King of kings and Lord of lords'

Look at the joiner 'AND', why is that capitalised?
    Why are All the letters capatilised, Jesus is King of Himself and Lord of himself?
    Or, Jesus is 'God of Gods and Jehovah of Jehovahs'?

It is like a banner, shouting out the title.

Why do you and WJ like to make yourselves seem so ignorant? I can tell you the answer straight up?

I look forward to debating and learning through pressured comebacks but you two are having a laugh at presenting deliberate ignorance as educated scriptural arguments.

JA

Is Jesus the “Lord of Lords and King of Kings” or not?

If he is then stop with the patronizing and tell me how the two verses cannot be refering to the same thing seeing that the Caps were put there by the translators and not in the original text.

You make these bold accusations and assumptions but you do not back up your words with scriptures!

Gods title is “Lord of Lords and king of Kings” and Jesus is called “Lord of Lords and King of Kings”!

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out.

These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: FOR HE IS “Lord of lords, and King of kings“: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful. Rev 1714

And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, “KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS“. Rev 19:16

WJ

TT,

Your ignorance doesn't surprise me. It is WJ who is getting desparate to prove the unproveable.

It is absolutely obvious that 'KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS' is an emphatic reference to 'King of kings and Lord of lords'

Why are All the letters capatilised, Jesus is King of Himself and Lord of himself?

Why do you and WJ like to make yourselves seem so ignorant? I can tell you the answer straight up?

I look forward to debating and learning through pressured comebacks but you two are having a laugh at presenting deliberate ignorance as educated scriptural arguments.

TT,

Desperate? Ha, thats a laugh. I have met far more challenges here on this sight than you or t!

You do not have to believe what I or Jack or anybody says here, that is your right, but your constant insistence that only you are right, and your accusations and condemnation and name calling, is more typical of one that is desperate!

Blessings WJ

Totally unnecessary and uncalled for! Cheap shots at the persons rather than having mature dialogue!

WJ

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (JustAskin @ Feb. 12 2010,00:18)
    TT,

JA,

The expression “King of kings and Lord of lords” is an assertion of Christ's divinity with or without capital letters. My point was that you asked for capital letters, WJ gave them to you and then you rejected the capital letters.

You are the one who is ignorant for the capital letters in “LORD” are only the translators opinion anyway. The original Hebrew says “YHWH” and not “LORD.”

thinker

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (JustAskin @ Feb. 12 2010,00:18)
    TT,

JA,

It is you who is “ignorant.” For the word “LORD” in all capitals is replaced by the word “Lord” in lower case in the new testament.

Isaiah 40:3: The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God. KJV

Matthew 3:3: For this is he that was spoken of by the prophet Esaias, saying, The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight. KJV

Upper case or lower case makes no difference.

thinker

KangarooJack
    Participant

WJ said to JA:

You do not have to believe what I or Jack or anybody says here, that is your right, but your constant insistence that only you are right, and your accusations and condemnation and name calling, is more typical of one that is desperate!

Exactly! All JA has in his arsenal is accusations because he has no arguments.

thinker

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TT,
    So being a king of kings and a lord of lords must mean that you are a god?
    You do rely a lot on opinion and logic which are very weak foundations but then you have no scriptural basis for your gnostic catholic dogmas.

JustAskin
    Participant

WJ, TT,

This is not new information, it has been debated very recently.

Jesus Christ is now the ruling King over the Earth, the position given to him by his father until he brings in the new kingdom.

My point to the two of you is that you – full on – know this so you pretence of making yourself ignorant is even more stark.

In the old testament all events, past, current and future, are attributed to God Amighty ('LORD' = 'YHWH' or 'Lord God') with the exception of passages concerning the Messiah to come.

A qoute from the old testament containing reference to an act of God (The 'LORD') is bound to be requoted as written.
    This must be and was understood by both thenwriters of the scriptures and those hearing (the fact that many didn't believe that Jesus Was That One declared by the prophecy is a secondary issue).

The sciptures say 'the Spirit not the letter' 2 Cor 3:3 – what does this mean?

Finally, my attitude towards you is not due to any 'desparation' – it is due 'Exasparation'.

igorwulff
    Participant

Hey,

I have a question regarding Isaiah 40:3.

Why does the NIV at Biblegateway have this as footnotes?

a. Isaiah 40:3 Or A voice of one calling in the desert: / “Prepare the way for the LORD
    b. Isaiah 40:3 Hebrew; Septuagint make straight the paths of our God

Are there different manuscripts of Isaiah 40:3 and is the Septuaginta different here?

JustAskin
    Participant

Terra,

You are right in what you write.

For their combined knowledge base and length of time debating in the many topics on this forum, their depth of scriptural knowledge resembles that of junior school arguments with clear and obvious text, verses, relationship and differences between God and Jesus being confused in even the most simplest of situations.
    And is it any wonder when the 'trinity' was (and still is) an ill thought out manmade doctrine, created by the very enemy of God.

Has it been noticed that WJ and TT don't actually 'sell' the Trinity? They simply 'defend it'.

There is no overall aim in their posts except to defend individual attacks on their indefensible faith using wiley discord techniques (playing with words and verses when they have nothing else to defend with).

Notice, also, how the 'HOLY SPIRIT' seems to not matter as part of their argument, the Holy Spirit, the 'third' part of the Holy Godhead (so the Godhead has an 'order' in a 'Co-Equal' organisation?)

God, King of kings, Lord of lords.
    God hands his 'seal of rulership' to his Son:
    Jesus, King of kings, Lord of lords.

So, WJ and TT say: 'See, Jesus IS God because he is called the same title as God'.

What then of Haman (Book of Esther), should he be also called 'KING'(=God) because he had the seal of the King and exercised and administered the law in the King's name?

terraricca
    Participant

JA
    if you go in the previous post like 2007, it all repeat it self all over there is no forward speed.

in some topics seems ok but far in between

JustAskin
    Participant

Terra,

So I say again, … For the length of time they have been debating their depth of knowledge and presentation of Gospel 'Truth' is not much better than that of a junior learner's initial exploration.

It is as if they have justdiscovered certain verses or relationships between one piece of text and another and are 'testing' it out on us.

Why, for instance, do they confuse 'Him who is sitting on the throne' with 'the Lamb who is Standing in the midst of the throne'?

Why do they confuse 'God Amighty who is, was and is to come' with 'Christ, who was dead and is now alive for ever more'?

Why are they not able to understand that 'LORD' written in all capitals is a substitute for GOD'S name, not a title as such but 'Lord' is a title.

It is convenient for them to be 'ignorant' of these things so they can continue to confuse themselves for the convenience of maintaining an unfounded creed in addition to confounding naive or innocent other posters in the forum.

Anonymous
    Inactive

EVER BEEN TO A BIBLE STUDY, OR JUST THINK YOU KNOW IT ALL ON YOUR OWN? YOU WOULD BE AMAZED AT WHAT YOU WILL LEARN. JESUS IS THE AUTHOR OF LIFE! THE ALMIGHTY, YOUR EVERLASTING FATHER WEATHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT! I THINK I WOULD EXCEPT IT!

katjo

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (katjo @ Feb. 12 2010,13:59)
    EVER BEEN TO A BIBLE STUDY,
    OR JUST THINK YOU KNOW IT ALL ON YOUR OWN?
    YOU WOULD BE AMAZED AT WHAT YOU WILL LEARN.

katjo

Hi Katjo,

What to you call our discussions on this Forum?
    Do you 'think' you know it all?
    Do you think we should learn from the systems of religion?

The systems of religion and traditions of men communicate
    distortions of truth, confusion of mind, and distractions of spirit

Witnessing to the world in behalf of…
    יהוה האלהים(JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm! (Psalm 45:17)
    Ed J (AKJV Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

igorwulff
    Participant

Quote (katjo @ Feb. 11 2010,14:43)
    Irene, so your basically saying Jesus is a god too but not the Father God. you beleive in two than…And Im sorry BUT It blows me away how so many people think they truly know

I think Irene is saying that the word 'god' is a title, meaning someone who is powerful and possible representative is for YHWH. YHWH is the Highest Power and is therefore called God, and he is ofcourse THE GOD. Remember that also humans and angels can be called 'gods' according to scripture in a non-negative way. Saying that Jesus is powerful or god doesn't seem to be wrong to me, it just depends how you understand it when you say something like that.

This also seems to be logically when God is calling Jesus God. “God, Your God, …” according to scripture Jesus has a God, and this is the God Almighty.

JustAskin
    Participant

Igor,
    Trinitarians have to learn how to close their minds to 'Truth'.
    They have to maintain that GOD is an Organisation composed of three Gods: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
    Each of these Gods act independently, contain differing 'energies' and traits and give over to a Hierachical order, with the Father at the Top, the Son next and then the Holy Spirit.

Each is a 'Person', a completely autonomous entity, acting independtly of the other two.

And yet, they are 'Co-Equal'.
    Hierachical And Co-Equal.

Three independent Gods, Hierachical, differently traited BUT yet 'Are not Three Gods But ONE God.

They cannot explain this, nor how Jesus, A God, can die for the Salvation of mankind, yet they know full well that only a Sinless 'Man' (A new 'Adam', a Human) could atone for the sins of the first Adam.

The Father has a name, the Son has a name….They have yet to devise a Name for the Holy Spirit…

The Holy Spirit is a person… Yet is described as a 'river of pure water', is 'poured' over the apostles, does not speak of itself but only that which God, or Jesus directs it. It is not seen in the same way that Jesus is seen, in a Human shape, nor does it directly address anyone from heaven as the Father does.
    It is 'Given' from the father to thenSon And the Son 'gives' it to his believers…(So much for 'Co-equal'!)
    It is nearly always acting like a Force, an enacter, a guide, a helper, an aid, a 'comforter' to believers.
    God and Jesus both 'persuade', the Holy Spirit 'reminds' and 'maintains'.

Trini's claim that the Holy Spirit is a Person … because the Scriptures call it 'he'.
    I think there are many things called 'he' that are not necessarily a person (I believe that it is the personal And Holy Spirit of the Father)

Numbers 23:19: 'God is not Man'…

Each trinitarian, has, therefore to draw up some strategy whereby they can create an ignorance of scriptural verses that are clear and precise, twist their minds as to how to incorporate a trinitarian view to the verse and convince themselves that this must be what it is saying.

Now, even if they cannot create their own 'truth', they fear to believe that they may have been wrong, and if they are then they are lost.

How do they continue in church of the worldwide order of 'Three Gods in One'?

Answer: Simple, just ignore the 'Truth' and continue in their false belief along with their false belief friends, phew…!

igorwulff
    Participant

Thank you for your response, JustAskin! :)

I was reading Numbers 23:

Numbers 23:19
    God is not a man, that He should lie,
    Nor a son of man, that He should repent.
    Has He said, and will He not do?
    Or has He spoken, and will He not make it good?

Wow.. it really is clear on this, isn't it?

terraricca
    Participant

kat
    Quote (katjo @ Feb. 12 2010,13:59)
    EVER BEEN TO A BIBLE STUDY,
    OR JUST THINK YOU KNOW IT ALL ON YOUR OWN?
    YOU WOULD BE AMAZED AT WHAT YOU WILL LEARN.

katjo
    YES YOU GO TO YOUR RELIGION ,AND THAT S WERE YOU DON'T HAVE TRUTH BUT PART OF TRUTH ONLY.AND VIEW THROUGH THE EYES OF THE LEADER(S)
    AND FROM NOW ON YOU ARE IN TROUBLE ,BECAUSE EACH TIME YOU LOOK AT A SCRIPTURES YOU SEE MEN INTERPRETATION ,YOU DO NOT SEE WHAT IS WRITTEN ,EITHER YOU ADD OR SUBTRACT WITHOUT YOU KNOW IT “PSYCOSOMATIC” BECAUSE YOU HAVE BELIEVE THE LIE THOSE PEOPLE HAVE TOLD YOU,

LIES LIKE TRINITY,

JustAskin
    Participant

Igor,

Well read.

Terra,
    Well written.

Viewing 20 posts - 281 through 300 (of 459 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account