For non trinitarians

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 459 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

BE BRAVE yea Nick, you wont answer a thing!! and Terraicca, I use NIV and King James! i'll give you something to read on Jesus with scripture! Ive posted in another post but I will here too. READ ALL! Rev. 1:7 (NIV) “Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him; and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen.” DOES JESUS CALL HIMSELF THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY? Yes

(Rev 1:8 NIV) “”I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.
    Who is coming in the clouds? Verse 7, the one who was pierced. Jesus.
    What is his name? Verse 8, the Alpha and the Omega, the Lord God, the Almighty.
    (Rev 22:12 NIV) “”Behold, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done.”
    (Rev 22:13 NIV) “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.”
    Who gives rewards at his soon coming? Verses 12, 13, the Alpha and the Omega.
    (Mat 16:27 NIV) “For the Son of Man is going to come in his Father's glory with his angels, and then he will reward each person according to what he has done.”
    Who is the Son of man that is coming in his Father's glory? Verse 27, it is The Son of Man, (Jesus). Compare with the Alpha and the Omega, the Lord God Almighty that is coming and was pierced, in Rev. 1: 7,8.
    (Rev 22:20 NIV) “He who testifies to these things says, 'Yes, I am coming soon.' Amen. Come, Lord Jesus.”
    Who is coming soon? the Lord Jesus. Compare Rev. 22: 12,13 as the Alpha and Omega
    i WILL POST YOU ANOTHER ONE TOO

katjo

KATJO

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ill wait on a re-ply!

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KAT,
    Does revalation confuse you as it does for many others.
    Many speak in it and often what they say is in juxtaposition to what another says.

Best go back to the God of Jesus and the simpler teachings
    pssst the God of Jesus is the Father.

Jesus said true worshippers worship the Father but you are not one of those?[Jn4]

Anonymous
    Inactive

Waiting on a answer from you Nick. still not answering.Do you except the free gift? Its yes or no.

katjo

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KAT,
    I am sure you have a wonderful human religion and it is very comforting.
    But the way of Jesus promises you eternal life.

Why not toss aside those teachers of folly and find life?

Anonymous
    Inactive

YOUR MAKING NO SENSE! have you took the free gift? YES – NO that simple.

katjo

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Kat,
    God knows those who are His.
    He has blessed me and used me

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KAT,
    Are you ready yet to come to the Almighty God of Jesus?

Anonymous
    Inactive

JESUS'S WORDS- KING JAMES,- RED LETTERS!(Rev 1:8 ) “”I am the Alpha and the Omega,” the beginning and the ending, says the Lord “which is, and which was, and which is to come, THE ALMIGHTY!
    There ya go nick!

katjo

Anonymous
    Inactive

Did you read it Nick?

katjo

terraricca
    Participant

Kat

Rev 1:8 “I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.”

this is not Jesus it is God

Anonymous
    Inactive

NO, YOU ARE WRONG!! KING JAMES (RED LETTERS OF JESUS”S WORDS!REV. is of JESUS!

katjo

terraricca
    Participant

Rev 1:7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.
    Rev 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

Rev 1:8 “I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.”

Rev 1:7 Look! He comes with the clouds of heaven. And everyone will see him—even those who pierced him. And all the nations of the earth will weep because of him. Yes! Amen!
    Rev 1:8 “I am the Alpha and the Omega—the beginning and the end,” says the Lord God. “I am the one who is, who always was, and who is still to come, the Almighty One.”

i can not accept one version wen there is a conflict ,so i show you 3 different version i also check it in other language,

in verse 7 it terminates by saying amen,this finish Christ return.
    verse 8 new topic new person ,alfa and omega can be said of both God and Christ,so is the rest of the verse,

this is my opinion so take it with agrain of salt.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sorry wrong again! 1;8 King James (red letters is Jesus's words) He said it of Hiself.and He also syas it again in verse 8. And He says it again in 22;13.

katjo

terraricca
    Participant

kat

it is a stand of

terraricca
    Participant

Kat

how come the word God is added in some version ????

Rev 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

terraricca
    Participant

Kat
    this is the kjv
    Rev 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty

this looks like addressed as being Christ

JustAskin
    Participant

katjo,

Terra is correct.

You only read it the way you say because you want to, not because that is what it says.

What does Rev 1:4 say?
    ——-God Almighty opens the greeting——-
    (vs 4) “…: Grace to you and peace to HIM who is and who was and is to come,”
    ——-including God's Holy Spirit——-
    ” and from the seven Spirits who are before His throne,”
    ——-including Jesus——-
    (vs 5) “And from Jesus Christ Christ…” (the rest of 5, 6 and 7 is about Jesus)
    ——-God closes——-
    Verse 8 is God's closure on his greeting to John.
    ———————

JustAskin
    Participant

Kztjo,

How do you read verse 4 and still say that verse 5 refers to the same person?

Quote (JustAskin @ Feb. 06 2010,09:37)
    Kztjo,

How do you read verse 4 and still say that verse 5 refers to the same person?

JA

And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. “I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last“. Rev 21:12, 13

I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, **THE ALMIGHTY**.  Rev 1:8

Jesus is “The Almighty” spoken of here, who is to come!

Why would you read 1:8 as being the Father when clearly Rev 21:12, 13 reveals Jesus as the Alpha and Omega who is coming quickly?

Blessings WJ

Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 459 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account