For non trinitarians

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 459 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I have no ideal what you are talking about! Thats not what this was even about.I dont know were you are coming from but i did not say God had a beginning! You are so wrong and very judgemental. You should try getting into a good bible study somewhere you'd be amazed at what you dont know.

katjo

Anonymous
    Inactive

JustAskin, sounds to me like you talk like a true christian. when you have the holy spirit you learn to treat others like Christ would. I could let my fleshly side talk to you that way too but the Holy Spirit tells me not too, by the way Im a she not a He!!
    JAMES 5;9 GRUDGE NOT ONE AGAINST ANOTHER, BRETHERN, LEST YE BE CONDEMNED; BEHOLD, THE JUDGE STANDETH BEFOR THE DOOR

KATJO

terraricca
    Participant

K
    MT 13:19 “When anyone hears the word of the kingdom and does not understand it, the evil one comes and snatches away what has been sown in his heart. This is the one on whom seed was sown beside the road

2PE 1:1 Simon Peter, a bond-servant and apostle of Jesus Christ,
    To those who have received a faith of the same kind as ours, by the righteousness of our God and Savior, Jesus Christ:
    2PE 1:2 Grace and peace be multiplied to you in the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord

i do not control your knowledge and understanding you do.

JustAskin
    Participant

katjo,
    Sorry for saying 'he'.

As for your spirit not wishing to talk to me: 'What does light have to do with darkness?'

When your Spirit is in the light then you will e happy to speak with me in union with Christ.

Anonymous
    Inactive

terraica, that verse fits you well.

katjo

terraricca
    Participant

kj
    which one ????????????

Anonymous
    Inactive

Terrica Mt 13;19!

katjo

terraricca
    Participant

KATJO
    God will judge us both

Anonymous
    Inactive

TRUE,but if you want to leave foolish remarks to me than I felt I should send it back! And by the way, On the post Who is the Father, I answered your questions and JustAskins, you shyed away from answering any thing I asked you. REad the post again and see.

katjo

terraricca
    Participant

you think this is foolish think again ,this means that you and me liable for what we believe ,this is very important,our live in Christ hangs on the line,

you tel me i do not answer your quotes ,reason you never answered mine so we even,i do not twist the scriptures,

if you like to search the trinity quotes go to the topics and you will find plenty of them ,i have study it very deeply but not to share it but to reject it as untrue,so it is up to you if you want it or not
    like i say you will never convince me nor will i try again to convince you,it seems you have enough knowledge to take your own decisions your blood is on your head my hands are clean.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I know my bible!! I quotted scriptures that literally say christ is God, if you want to be blind that is up to you! what did you ask me that I didnt answer? Im the one who never got a re-ply on scripts. Thats o.k.

Matthew 28;9 And as they went to tell His disciples, behold Jesus met them, saying, ALL HAIL. And they came and held Him bY His feet ; AND WORSHIPPED HIM! (17) AND WHEN THEY SAW hIM THEY WORSHIPPED HIM…BUT SOME DOUBTED!

katjo

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (katjo @ Jan. 29 2010,01:44)
    I know my bible!! I quotted scriptures that literally say christ is God, if you want to be blind that is up to you! what did you ask me that I didnt answer? Im the one who never got a re-ply on scripts. Thats o.k.

Matthew 28;9 And as they went to tell His disciples, behold Jesus met them, saying, ALL HAIL. And they came and held Him bY His feet ; AND WORSHIPPED HIM! (17) AND WHEN THEY SAW hIM THEY WORSHIPPED HIM…BUT SOME DOUBTED!

katjo

Kat,

They dance around the scriptures all the time here. Be of good courage brother!

thinker

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TT,
    There is not trinity in scripture.
    Should you continue to promote what you know is not written?

There is no reward for such folly.

JustAskin
    Participant

katjo,

“…Be of good courage brother!
    thinker”

katjo to JA: “by the way Im a she not a He!!”

JA to katjo: have you let TT know this yet?

terraricca
    Participant

hi
    all the trinitarians are well aquainted with each other they could be even related.it looks like it .

Anonymous
    Inactive

We are !!! were all brothers and sisters in Christ!

katjo

terraricca
    Participant

kat

brothers and sisters in the trinity,

that i agree with

Anonymous
    Inactive

Nick, still waiting on a answer to those scripts I ask you to explain, No answer? Hmmmmm…

katjo

terraricca
    Participant

kat

could you tell me how many WORSHIP HIM and HOW MANY HAVE DOUGHTS ?

in both scriptures;Mat 28 9 and 17
    Mt 28:9 Suddenly Jesus met them. “Greetings!” he said.
    They came to him, took hold of his feet and worshiped him.IF WE REMOVE THIS PART WE SEE NO CHANGE IN THE MEANING ,THIS LOOKS LIKE A ADDITION TO THE TEXT

Mt 28:17 When they saw him, they worshiped him. But some still had their doubts;THIS IS A ADDITION TO THE TEXT BECAUSE IT AS NO PURPOSE TO BE THERE BESIDE SHOWING ;THE WORSHIP WORD.
    Mt 28:10 Then Jesus said to them, “Don’t be afraid. Go and tell my brothers to go to Galilee. There they will see me.”

Jn 21:12 Jesus said to them, “Come and have breakfast.”
    None of the disciples dared to ask him, “Who are you?” They knew it was the Lord
    it is strange that it is not mention in John gospel;;;;;

Lk 24:25 Jesus said to them, “How foolish you are! How long it takes you to believe all that the prophets said!

Lk 24:31 Their eyes were opened, and they recognized him. But then he disappeared from their sight.

Lk 24:40 After he said that, he showed them his hands and feet.
    Lk 24:41 But they still did not believe it. They were amazed and filled with joy.

Lk 24:52 Then they worshiped him. With great joy, they returned to Jerusalem.
    Lk 24:53 Every day they went to the temple, praising God
    in Luke it is only one word what i think as been reversed and should be “praising him ” and worship God

Mk 16:19 When the Lord Jesus finished speaking to them, he was taken up into heaven. He sat down at the right hand of God.

in Mk does not mention that behavior.

THAT IS WHAT CHRIST SPIRIT TELLS ME

Anonymous
    Inactive

luke 24;53 I dont get why you posted that? Are you saying you dont agree with that scripture because its referring to Jesus as God? There is quiet a few more. luke 17;11-19(15 and 18 is praising Him as God (19) and jesus says; Rise up and go; your Faith has made you well.

katjo

Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 459 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account