Mikeboll’s belief in a flat world

Viewing 20 posts - 6,201 through 6,220 (of 6,415 total)
  • Author
    Danny Dabbs
    Participant

@proclaimer

But you still need to listen to the Holy Spirit. The Spirit will never lead you into lies, deception, false myths, and doctrines of demons

I agree.
    Let go of your pride and listen to the Holy Spirit.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Good advice for everyone dannyd.

And we know that no lie is of God. All lies have a father.

My sheep listen to My voice; I know them, and they follow Me. I give them eternal life, and they will never perish. No one can snatch them out of My hand.

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

If we follow Jesus Christ, we are led into all truth.

If we follow the god of this age, we will be deceived and believe and repeat lies.

Proclaimer
    Participant

If the earth was flat then we should be able to see things like Europe with the same telescopes that can see other galaxies.

telescopes

Think man think. Lol.

Proclaimer
    Participant

FE: Show us Australia upside down from space?

Glober: Think man think. This view is from the ISS showing an aurora. What would happen if the craft was oriented the 180 degrees? The earth would look upright. You could also flip the photo. Photos are oriented the way that makes more sense to our minds. Up and down is not the same as FE uppity and downity.

earth

Danny Dabbs
    Participant

@proclaimer

You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it. John 8:44

Proclaimer
    Participant

It’s incredible how some people without access to proper education dismiss education as fraudulent. Nonetheless, basic observations of the Earth confirm it to be a planet. In fact, humans deduced the Earth’s spherical shape approximately 2500 years ago by observing the following:

1. Ships sailing off into the sea
    2. Lunar eclipses
    3. The horizon at greater heights
    4. The sun’s size during the day and sunrise/sunsets
    5. Changes in star positions when moving North-South (but not East-West)
    6. Comparing shadow lengths
    7. Tides These factors still hold valid today, and we can add the movement of the sun, moon, and stars in the Southern Hemisphere compared to the Northern Hemisphere to the list.

The global Earth theory accounts for all these observations, whereas the flat Earth theory fails every time. Anyone can make these observations and draw the same conclusions, irrespective of their educational background. Not to mention, there are thousands of scientific, technological, and engineering pieces of evidence that support the globe. Additionally, millions of individuals work in industries associated with this evidence.

Sharing memes won’t change these facts and nor will calling people names with zero evidence.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Stabilized Sky Time lapse Visualizes Earth’s Rotation

Why stabilize it? To remove ourselves on the surface of the earth in order to see it from the perspective of not moving with the rotation of the earth.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Flat Earth evidence that actually shows curvature

This completely debunks Mike’s old and tired arguments about seeing things we shouldn’t see if the earth was a globe. Of course, he was debunked ages ago regarding this. But this video makes it simple. Enjoy!

Proclaimer
    Participant

Uppity and Downity debunked

You need to watch this @dannyd.

Danny Dabbs
    Participant

@proclaimer

Sharing memes won’t change these facts and nor will calling people names with zero evidence.

Denying all evidences for the flat earth doesn’t help your case.
    It only shows that you are dishonest.
    By the way, you are using a lot of memes and name calling as well. Hypocrite!

Proclaimer
    Participant

What I am saying and these memes are the truth.

If you feel insulted by the truth, then it is you who needs to change and not the truth.

Truth doesn’t change because of a person’s feelings.

Further, I said calling people names with ZERO evidence.

If the name is accurate and true, then so be it.

Proclaimer
    Participant

truth

Danny Dabbs
    Participant

@proclaimer

If I have falsely accused you then I apologize.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Apology accepted danny.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Game Set Match

I think we approached the point a long time ago where there’s nothing left to say to flat earthers.
    We have debunked their theory using science,
    We have debunked their theory using math,
    We have debunked their theory using their own logic,
    We have debunked their theory using our own observations,
    We have debunked their theory using The Bible.

It’s just a matter of regurgitating what has already been said. Copy and paste. Easy!

Danny Dabbs
    Participant

@proclaimer

Just to be fair, there are many flat earth and geocentric model proofs in this thread as well.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Repost the best example or a good example and I will address it.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Tesla Quote Debunk

Another lie perpetrate by flat earthers.

Tesla

The quote was originally circulated in “flat earth” groups on Facebook and was attributed to a source other than Nikola Tesla. After reviewing the quote, experts on Tesla’s works and writings have confirmed that the quote is not from the Serbian inventor. The last sentence of the quote is a distorted version of a line from a 1900 essay by Tesla, but it has been altered significantly in both substance and meaning. The rest of the quote is believed to be from another author and has no connection to Tesla.

False – This meme has no basis in fact.

Tesla ‘quote’ about earth not on solid ground

Danny Dabbs
    Participant

@proclaimer

The best proof is a simple, practical and logical one.

34. If the Earth were a globe, there certainly would be—if we could imagine the thing to be peopled all round—“antipodes:” “people who,” says the dictionary, “living exactly on the opposite side of the globe to ourselves, have their feet opposite to ours:”—people who are hanging heads downwards whilst we are standing heads up! But, since the theory allows us to travel to those parts of the Earth where the people are said to be heads downwards, and still to fancy ourselves to be heads upwards and our friends whom we have left behind us to be heads downwards, it follows that the whole thing is a myth—a dream—a delusion—and a snare; and, instead of there being any evidence at all in this direction to substantiate the popular theory, it is a plain proof that the Earth is not a globe.

This is from the Book One Hundred Proofs that the Earth is Not a Globe
    by William Carpenter

Proclaimer
    Participant

Hi Danny.

This video might be too complicated for you to grasp, but I suggest giving it a go anyway.

It’s astounding that this has to be explained.

Viewing 20 posts - 6,201 through 6,220 (of 6,415 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account