First prophecy of the coming of christ

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    mikeangel
    Participant

Excuse my ignorance, What does “it” stand for in your reply? The sprit inside me? Peace

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Sep. 15 2010,15:33)
    Excuse my ignorance, What does “it” stand for in your reply? The sprit inside me? Peace

MA

The sprit inside me telling me whats right =it

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Sep. 15 2010,15:33)

MA

no one is ignorant, unless you compare it to someone else;

and this is not scriptural.

Pierre

mikeangel
    Participant

Pierre,

I would ask you to find another place in the bible that more accurately describes the pharasees  mindset/treatment  of Jesus than this-  Wisdom 2 v12; Let us beset the just one, because he is obnoxious to us; he sets himself against our doings,, Reproaches us for transgressions of our training. He professes to have knowlege of God and styles himself as a child of the Lord. To us he is the centure of our thoughts; merely to see him is a hardship for us, Because his life is not like other men's, and differant are his ways. He judges us debased; he holds alof from our paths as from things impure. He calls blest the destiny of the just and boast that God is his Father. Let us see whether his words be true;let us find out what will happen to him. For if the just one be the son of God, he will defend him and deliver him from the hand of his foes. With revilement and torture let us put him to the test that we may have proof of his gentleness and try his patience. Let us condemn him to a shameful death;

Honestly, is there another place in the bible that describes his passion and what the pharasees thought about him more accrately? Remember this was written about a hundred years before the coming of Christ. Peace

mikeangel
    Participant

Also, the sprit inside me tells me this is real, and it it a huge witness to me, that the sprit could describe his treatment exactly as it happened, no chance for coinsidence here. Peace

mikeangel
    Participant

Also I am going to copy a post that I had previously posted. If you want proof about the shrine to Elvis google “blue suade jews” and I can give you more. Wisdom is Wisdom, also prophecy.

mikeangel
    Participant

Here's the difference. Like you said, Jackson was referred to as “the king of pop”, Aretha-“Queen of soul”. Elvis is just “The King”.Mind you, I'm not talking about the man Elvis. The man Elvis was trapped by his celebrity. he could not even go out in public. He would remonstrate people for calling him “The King”. At one of his performances in Vegas, a lady came up to the stage with a crown on a pillow to present it to him, and he said”what's that for?” She said” You, because you're the king” He said “no mam, Jesus is the King”. After he died, the world did whatever they wanted to with him. He became larger than life. Bilboards around here say (I live near Memphis) “Elvis lives” . Also there are some that say “Enter the blingdom” with a picture of him in a cape spread out like wings. Every year on his “death day” thousands of people from around the world come for Elvis week. It culminates with a candlelight vigil where they all process in front of his gravesite. The news calls them”the faithful” and “pilgrims”. Nobody bats an eye. After he introduced Rock, coupled with the introduction of the pill and the 60's, things radically changed. He himself didn't like it. He died a broken man, a prisoner of his own making. The book of Wisdom describes what happened next and the condition of society today. This chapter, 14, describes the evils of idolatry, and I believe what happened after he died. Wis 14v12 “For the source of wantonness is the devising of idols; and their invention was a corruption of life. For in the beginning they were not, nor shall they continue forever; for by the vanity of men they came into the world, and therefore a sudden end is devised for them. For a Father, afflicted with untimely mourning, made an image of the child so quickly taken away from him, And honored as a god what was formerly a dead man and passed down to his subjects mysteries and sacrifices (Vernon Prestly was leader of the estate and the rumors were incessant, also his image was trademarked and sold) Then, in time, the impious practice gained strength and was observed as law, and graven things were worshiped by princely decrees(the aformentioned death day and the bronze statue of him at the end of beale st.) Men who lived so far away that they could not honor him in his presance copied the appearance of the distant king, And made a public image of him they wished to honor out of zeal to flatter him when absent, as though present. (In a suburb of Jerusalem there is a shrine to Elvis, And on 'death day' and 'birth day' impersonators from around Israel come and perform dressed like Elvis) And to promote this observance to those to whom it was strange, the artisian's ambition provided a stimulus. For he, mayhap in his determination to please the ruler, labored over the likeness to the best of his skill;(in front of the shrine there is a large gold statue of Elvis holding a star of David)And the masses, drawn by the charm of the workmanship, soon thought he should be worshiped who shortly before was honored as a man.And this became a snare for mankind, that men enslaved to either grief or tyranny, conferred the incommunicable name on stocks and stones (Incommunicable name being 'The King”, stocks being that EPE is a publically traded stock earning 48.7 million a year 30+ years after his death, stones being all the statues erected around the world and the myrad of them you can buy online) Then it was not enough for them to err in thier knowledge of God; but even though they live in a great war of ignorance, they call such evils peace.(Nov. 30, 2007, on the front page, there was a picture of an Israeli impersonator, and under it, in bold letters, stated 'ELVIS=PEACE IN ISRAEL', and the story was about how Elvis was a “symbol of hope amid fleeting hopes in the middle east”)(Now here is where it describes society today after what happened) For while they celebrate child-slaying sacrifices(abortions) or clandestine mysterys,(psycics,astrology, new age,scientology etc.) or frenzied carousals in unheard of rites(ever been to a rock concert, especially hard rock?) They no longer safeguard either lives or pure wedlock; but each either waylays and kills his neighbor, or aggrives him by adultry(John edwards, Sanford in argentina, alot of people I know even preachers and priest)(And here comes society today) And all is confusion-blood and murder, theft and guile, corruption, fatithlessness, turmoil, perjury, Disturbance of good men, neglect of gratitude, besmirching of souls, unnatural lust, disorder in marriage, adultry and shamelessness. (And the big finish) FOR THE WORSHIP OF INFAMIOUS IDOLS IS THE REASON AND SOURCE AND EXTREMITY OF ALL EVIL(emphasis added). Man that is what is going on to me today. Also I know that the vision of the hellenistic wars in Daniel had a short term fulfillment, there are alot of funny parallels-Dan10v16″ He shall conclude an agreement with him and give him a daughter in marriage in order to destroy the kingdom, but this shall not work out in his favor” (Lisa Marie and the aformentioned King of pop) v26″even his table companions shall seek to destroy him(Red West and a few other members of the 'Memphis Mafia' wrote a tell all book that chrushed him )v27 “The two kings,resolved on evil, shall sit at table and excange lies”(remember the ridiculous meeting between him and Nixon where he wanted to become an undercover DEA agent?) v31 “Armed forces will move at his command and defile the santuary stronghold, abolishing the daily sacrifice and setting up the horrible abomination”(In front of the shrine in Jerusalem, A GOLD STATUE)v38 “a god unknown to his fathers he shall glorify with gold, silver, precious stones, and other treasures”(Elvis' jumpsuits are charicteristicly fixed with all kinds) I'm just sayin. Also the lyrics to Ozzy,AC/DC,G-n-R, Megedeth, Judus Priest(the names themselves say it all) are horrid. Nobody seems to care. People are walking around with skulls tattoed all over. Its clear to me. I especially can't stand the Elvis' in vegas performing marriages or the “first Preslyterian Church” Can you believe it? I hope Jesus comes soon, He is “THE KING” Psalm 98v6″With trumpets and the sound of the horn,sing joyfully before THE KING,the Lord”.(emphasis added) Ps 99v1-” The Lord is King;the peoples tremble;he is throned upon the cheribim;the earth quakes.(more and more lately)……..v4 “THE KING in his might loves justice” Godbless

mikeangel
    Participant

Also lastly, the resolution isn't that good, but the picture by my name is the idol in front of the shrine in the Jerusalem suburb, and the sprit in me tells me that it is the horrible abomination spoken of by Daniel and Jesus. Peace

terraricca
    Participant

ma

Wis 19:22 For in all things, O Lord, thou didst magnify thy people, and glorify them, neither didst thou lightly regard them:
    but didst assist them in every time and place.

this is for the glorification of men ,and this is abomination to God

this book does not reflect the truth of God.

Pierre

mikeangel
    Participant

God does assist me in every time and place. Why is that an abomination? And how does any person get magnified if not God's will?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Sep. 16 2010,16:16)
    God does assist me in every time and place. Why is that an abomination?  And how does any person get magnified if not God's will?

MA

it is a form of idolatry,

Pierre

mikeangel
    Participant

I know the answer even if you won't or can't answer it. I asked you if you could show mw if there was a place in the bible wherre Jesus' passion and relationship with the pharisees was better described or prophysied, and obviously you can't, or you would. You seem to in turn take a sentance in the book and try vainly to show fault, in that you cannot possibly show fault in it, short of misinterpreted assumptions. So I will leave it to what you correctly stated before, that what decides what is inspired is confirmed by the true sprit of God which resides in the heart of every Jesus confessing believer. Don't worry my friend, after Iran finishes making enough plutonium to harm Isreal in the name of a false God we will find out who is right. When that happens, I believe what is written in Wisdom will happen, Wisdom 5 v20 ” And the universe shall war with him against the foolhardy. Well aimed shafts of lightning shall go forth and from the clouds as from a well-drawn bow shall leap to the mark; and from his sling, wrathful hailstones shall be hurled.The water of the sea shall be enraged against them and a tempest winnow them out; ” Pierre my friend, if you can't answer th question than that is my answer. Anyone else got a view? Peace Me

mikeangel
    Participant

Also, kinda like a funny paradox, since Wisdom was just a hundred years before Jesus, that would make it the last prophecy of Christ. Maranna tha. (tonight please)

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Sep. 16 2010,18:14)
    I know the answer even if you won't or can't answer it. I asked you if you could show mw if there was a place in the bible wherre Jesus' passion and relationship with the pharisees was better described or prophysied, and obviously you can't, or you would. You seem to in turn take a sentance in the book and try vainly to show fault, in that you cannot possibly show fault in it, short of misinterpreted assumptions. So I will leave it to what you correctly stated before, that what decides what is inspired is confirmed by the true sprit of God which resides in the heart of every Jesus confessing believer. Don't worry my friend, after Iran finishes making enough plutonium to harm Isreal in the name of a false God we will find out who is right. When that happens, I believe what is written in Wisdom will happen, Wisdom 5 v20 ” And the universe shall war with him against the foolhardy. Well aimed shafts of lightning shall go forth and from the clouds as from a well-drawn bow shall leap to the mark; and from his sling, wrathful hailstones shall be hurled.The water of the sea shall be enraged against them and a tempest winnow them out; ”  Pierre my friend, if you can't answer th question than that is my answer. Anyone else got a view? Peace Me

MA
    sorry but i read your question again and i cannot figure it out of what you asking;

but i went trough of your book of wisdom ,and i find that all what is in the book is already in the bible ,i mean without the Apocrypha books,

and it seems not reflecting the word of God.

Pierre

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Sep. 15 2010,21:52)
    Pierre,

I would ask you to find another place in the bible that more accurately describes the pharasees  mindset/treatment  of Jesus than this-  Wisdom 2 v12; Let us beset the just one, because he is obnoxious to us; he sets himself against our doings,, Reproaches us for transgressions of our training. He professes to have knowlege of God and styles himself as a child of the Lord. To us he is the centure of our thoughts; merely to see him is a hardship for us, Because his life is not like other men's, and differant are his ways. He judges us debased; he holds alof from our paths as from things impure. He calls blest the destiny of the just and boast that God is his Father. Let us see whether his words be true;let us find out what will happen to him. For if the just one be the son of God, he will defend him and deliver him from the hand of his foes. With revilement and torture let us put him to the test that we may have proof of his gentleness and try his patience. Let us condemn him to a shameful death;

Honestly, is there another place in the bible that describes his passion and what the pharasees thought about him more accrately? Remember this was written about a hundred years before the coming of Christ. Peace

Look at the qoote above, and I will repeat the question; Is there any place in the bible that more accuratly describes the situation between Jesus and the pharasees than that scripture? #2 What is so bad about God “magnifing and gloryifing his people” If they are his people and he wants to glorify them why would that be wrong? Who would you be to say what God does and does not do? Did you lie? Did you mean instead of “the sprit inside you telling you whats right” that you really ment to say “Pierre” ?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Sep. 16 2010,18:49)

Quote (mikeangel @ Sep. 15 2010,21:52)
    Pierre,

Look at the qoote above, and I will repeat the question; Is there any place in the bible that more accuratly describes the situation between Jesus and the pharasees than that scripture? #2 What is so bad about God “magnifing and gloryifing his people” If they are his people and he wants to glorify them why would that be wrong? Who would you be to say what God does and does not do? Did you lie? Did you mean instead of “the sprit inside you telling you whats right” that you really ment to say “Pierre” ?

MA

first question;the bible is full of scritures to show what you looking for ;the first 36 chapt of Isaiah are mostly about Christ
    so is the 23 first chapt in Ezechiel is about the son of man (Jesus)

also;Proverbs and Ecclesiast,song of song……and the gospels.

second question;experience in dealing with Gods word and practice it;IF YOU FEEL THAT WHAT I SAY IS NOT SCRIPTURAL PLEASE DO NOT FOLLOW MY WORDS.

glorification of men is part of the world affairs,they needed ,GOD ONLY OFFERCE YOU EVELASTING LIVE IN EXANGE OF YOUR LOVE FOR HIM.

if i lie it is because i getting old and forgetful but i do not deceive people.

the spirit inside you is made up by you;so if you put good things in it you will collect good things from it,if you put bad things in it you would collect bad things ,as simple as that.

Pierre

mikeangel
    Participant

Pierre,  

I looked at the first 36 chapters if Isaiah. Jesus is prophysied, but you did not find a place where his relationship with the pharasees was more accrately detailed. No doubt what you quoted was the messiah in the old testament, but it does not show what you stated before, that Wisdom was just repeating what was already in the bible. The Glory wisdom is talking about is not glory from other men, it is from God, which is the only glory that matters. Like in the gospel where is stated that some members of the sanhedrin believed in Jesus, but would not confess it, because they preferred the glory of men rather than from God.  Also of course the gospels are about Jesus, but what makes Wisdom so incredible is it was written before his time. Lastly , I know you will never open youself up to this being truth, and that's o.k. , because like you said the bible besides these books is enough to give one life. You profess a belief in Jesus. You will make it, he will save you no matter if you believe wisdom is inspired or not. I am glad that God showed me it is. Wisdom also shows what the scene will be between the pharasees and him at the judgement- Wisdom 4 v20–Fearful shall they come, at the counting up of their sins, and their lswless deeds shall convict them to their face. Then shall the just one with great assurance confront his opressors who set at naught his labors. Seeing this, they shall be shaken with dreadful fear, and amazed at the unlooked for salvation. They shall say among themselves, rueful and groaning through anguish of sprit: “This is he whom once we held as a laughingstock and as a type for mockery, fools that we were! His life we accounted madness, his death dishonored. See how he is counted among the sons of God;how his lot is with the saints! We, then, have strayed from the way of truth, and the light of justice did not shine for us, and the sun did not rise for us.””   Love and peace my friend- Mark

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Sep. 17 2010,06:34)
    Pierre,  

I looked at the first 36 chapters if Isaiah. Jesus is prophysied, but you did not find a place where his relationship with the pharasees was more accrately detailed. No doubt what you quoted was the messiah in the old testament, but it does not show what you stated before, that Wisdom was just repeating what was already in the bible. The Glory wisdom is talking about is not glory from other men, it is from God, which is the only glory that matters. Like in the gospel where is stated that some members of the sanhedrin believed in Jesus, but would not confess it, because they preferred the glory of men rather than from God.  Also of course the gospels are about Jesus, but what makes Wisdom so incredible is it was written before his time. Lastly , I know you will never open youself up to this being truth, and that's o.k. , because like you said the bible besides these books is enough to give one life. You profess a belief in Jesus. You will make it, he will save you no matter if you believe wisdom is inspired or not. I am glad that God showed me it is. Wisdom also shows what the scene will be between the pharasees and him at the judgement- Wisdom 4 v20–Fearful shall they come, at the counting up of their sins, and their lswless deeds shall convict them to their face. Then shall the just one with great assurance confront his opressors who set at naught his labors. Seeing this, they shall be shaken with dreadful fear, and amazed at the unlooked for salvation. They shall say among themselves, rueful and groaning through anguish of sprit: “This is he whom once we held as a laughingstock and as a type for mockery, fools that we were! His life we accounted madness, his death dishonored. See how he is counted among the sons of God;how his lot is with the saints! We, then, have strayed from the way of truth, and the light of justice did not shine for us, and the sun did not rise for us.””   Love and peace my friend- Mark

MA

how is it that the relation with the Pharisees or what they did to him (Jesus)is important ? beside the fact that it was foretold ,

i do not see or need to know more then what scriptures say of it.exp(how many times a man has to lie before you call him a liar?)

Pierre

mikeangel
    Participant

Once.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Sep. 17 2010,17:35)
    Once.

MA

you are right ,so trust the scriptures because they are the true word of God.

Pierre

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 70 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account