Fellowship

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Hanoch
    Participant

The Activation of Wisdom
    Unless a person plans to live with people, necessitating the growth in spiritual character in the soul – rather than continually offending and being offended – he will not understand wisdom:
    “He that separates himself seeks his own desire; he quarrels against all sound wisdom.” Prov 18:1
    (side-note: this is the nature of the “son of perdition”: Deut. 29:19-23 NASB; Dan 11:38; Rev 8:10+9:1, who, just as Judas, will have had a personal relationship with Jesus; he worships a God of barriers/fortresses, and the multitude of his name are evidenced as having the same characteristics in Jude 19 KJV “These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.”

We really exalt ourselves when we learn to separate ourselves, don't we? “Look what he did to me!” I cannot get over it!

The revelations God gives us were not meant to erect walls of separation to stop the fellowship of brothers, but to tie the brothers together in unity:
    1] God upholds everything “…by the Word of His power.”, Heb 1:3 and the Word is a Word of love, being “…the perfect bond of peace.” Eph 4:3
    Therefore, perfection is only attainble within the boundaries of fellowship – first with Jesus, and then with the multitude of His community: Psalm 133.

Hindrances
    Growing up terrified by different situations; dealing with rejection and the multitude of things which can wound a person, people have learned to separate themselves – and this is not for the better.
    We must humble ourselves, renounce the spirit of unforgiveness, forgive “them” (people who hurt us and others – whom we have altogether judged), and accept the fact that we are no better, and will forever be part of a community with “them” in heaven.

We ought not to desire to be noticed or “stand out” which is a hard habit to break, since we from childhood have been “[Trained]… in the way we should go…”  Prov 22:6 by this wicked generation Acts 2:40. We must not be an incident to be noticed, because we ought to make Jesus known; not ourselves.

Quote (Hanoch @ July 18 2008,03:23)
    The Activation of Wisdom
    Unless a person plans to live with people, necessitating the growth in spiritual character in the soul – rather than continually offending and being offended – he will not understand wisdom:
    “He that separates himself seeks his own desire; he quarrels against all sound wisdom.” Prov 18:1
    (side-note: this is the nature of the “son of perdition”: Deut. 29:19-23 NASB; Dan 11:38; Rev 8:10+9:1, who, just as Judas, will have had a personal relationship with Jesus; he worships a God of barriers/fortresses, and the multitude of his name are evidenced as having the same characteristics in Jude 19 KJV “These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.”

We really exalt ourselves when we learn to separate ourselves, don't we? “Look what he did to me!” I cannot get over it!

The revelations God gives us were not meant to erect walls of separation to stop the fellowship of brothers, but to tie the brothers together in unity:
    1] God upholds everything “…by the Word of His power.”, Heb 1:3 and the Word is a Word of love, being “…the perfect bond of peace.” Eph 4:3
    Therefore, perfection is only attainble within the boundaries of fellowship – first with Jesus, and then with the multitude of His community: Psalm 133.

Hindrances
    Growing up terrified by different situations; dealing with rejection and the multitude of things which can wound a person, people have learned to separate themselves – and this is not for the better.
    We must humble ourselves, renounce the spirit of unforgiveness, forgive “them” (people who hurt us and others – whom we have altogether judged), and accept the fact that we are no better, and will forever be part of a community with “them” in heaven.

We ought not to desire to be noticed or “stand out” which is a hard habit to break, since we from childhood have been “[Trained]… in the way we should go…”  Prov 22:6 by this wicked generation Acts 2:40. We must not be an incident to be noticed, because we ought to make Jesus known; not ourselves.

Hi Hanoch

Excellent points!

Another point is many who seek to be free from divisions and leaving churches which divide only end up isolating themselves and become elitist themselves.

Therefore they become that which they were seeking to separate from.

Example, they criticize churches and take pride that they belong to no group or church and have become a church to themselves

Carnal man has tendencies toward separation and elitism which is not at all like Yeshua.

For he hung out in the Synagogues and among the hypocrites and the sinners.

WJ

Hanoch
    Participant

Hey, how would I know about it if I am not myself being delivered from it?
    I've learned to share as a means of going forwards. If I share what He has already given me, God gives me more. LOL

Your Brother,
    Daniel

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Hanoch,
    Within the body there should be unity and not separation.
    We would be closer to that if we abhored nonbiblical teaching such as trinity.

Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ July 18 2008,03:57)

Quote (Hanoch @ July 18 2008,03:23)
    The Activation of Wisdom

Hindrances

Hi Hanoch

Excellent points!

Another point is many who seek to be free from divisions and leaving churches which divide only end up isolating themselves and become elitist themselves.

Therefore they become that which they were seeking to separate from.

Example, they criticize churches and take pride that they belong to no group or church and have become a church to themselves

Carnal man has tendencies toward separation and elitism which is not at all like Yeshua.

For he hung out in the Synagogues and among the hypocrites and the sinners.

WJ

Hi WJ:

I agree with you and Hanoch. We should not separate ourselves but we should be willing to discuss our differences asking God to bring us into unity. If we desire to be in unity, and pursue it, God will bring it to pass.

God Bless

Samuel
    Participant

Wow!

This is for me to look at.  I needed to hear this.  Thank you very much.  GOD Bless.

You know for me this rings home quite a bit.  Its real personal how you put the Bit in there about “Growing up dealing with rejection”

I must confess that this is me.  I'm not going to try to get you all to feel sorry for me but…I feel like maybe I can confess a little to fellow believers here.

I was brought up in a rather uncomfortable Childhood.  I'm more than confident now that there are many others that had it far worse than I.  But I was very hyper active, and was put on medication (Rittlan) At a very very young age.  My parents fought all the time.  Yelled at each other.  And, I was spoiled by my father.  He loves me very much, but he let me get away with murder pretty much (Not all the time but I knew what I could get by him).   Then He remarried.  And I had a step mother that…was jealous of me.  She was jealous of the way my father loved me, and she wanted him to love her two sons as much or more than me.
    So, I'm not going to go into what all went on as far as me being mistreated…Just know that she did some pretty bad things to me.  I'm sure that I was no angel either but some of the things she did was just “Satan Induced”  
    I have now forgiven her…and we get along fine…My dad and her are still married.  And she will openly admit that what she did was wrong now, and she is not happy with her self that she did those things.

I might have suffered some mental hurt over some of these things I'm not sure.   I know now that …I can almost tell when someone don't like me.  And / or I feel like they talk about me behind my back.  For me I have to fit in.  I have to be accepted.   I don't really have to be noticed for myself…but I like to be part of the team.  

This has really put a stumbling block in front of me and going to church.  Cause there are always people in every church that like to talk about people.  And its not long before I'm sure they start talking about me…Cause I know that I do stuff that they don't approve of.  I make mistakes.  And I feel unwelocme. So I stop going to church.  

Not really because I can't get over what the say about me or how I think they feel about me, or even what they think about me.  It just really runs my spirit down…I start feeling like no one likes me, and that I'm unworthy to even be around them.  That I should just remove myself from them in order to not offend them.

All of this has its advantages I suppose…its keeps me very humble.   But at the same not I never feel good enough for anyone.  I keep thinking that I'm a worthless peice of Trash, that no one wants anything to do with. ( I was told that over and over again when I was a kid)  That I would never amount to nothing.

And here I am 32 years old, can't keep a job…I'm always late all the time.  And I'm addicted to Online MMO Video games because I feel like I'm accepted…no one really has to know who I am in real life and I can actually have some friends that really like me …so I think.   But its …

Please forgive me if I'm telling too much …but I feel like I need to get some stuff off my chest.  Maybe you want to hear it maybe you don't.  I'm sorry if…see there I go.

Friends I have a spirit that is tormenting me.  Making me feel like I'm not Good enough and that I've messed up too much and no one wants to be around me all the time.

I have a spirit of temper making me get really mad at people and lash out.  Because all I want to do is be one of the “Cool Kids” and be “Normal” like every one else.

I have really bad mood swings, and I suffer from anxiety.  I haven't been to the church I was going to in a while now.  Because I feel like they don't want me there.   Those people are so much more holy than I'll ever be.  I make way to many mistakes to go to a church like that.  But I always feel better when I get a good blessing at church.  Its really a bumber.

Like I said I am not trying to get any one to feel sorry for me, this is not a “Sap” story.  I just read this post and felt like maybe I was meant to see it.   And this is why.

But I don't want to lose my soul, because of this stuff. Maybe you all can pray for me if you don't mind. Thanks.

Not3in1
    Participant

Hey Sam,

I love ya, bro. I'm not quite sure what to say to your post, but you're safe to share your feelings here. People do care about you here. One thing I know for sure, if you compare yourself to other's you'll never be “good enough”. You are YOU!! You have unique talents and personality. Embrace the good stuff. Try to change the annoying stuff. It's all you can do, right? :;): Put on a big smile and get to work on time. You'll be happy with a sense of accomplishment. When you respect yourself, it makes it easier for other's to fall in line.

I don't go to church and so I can't really speak to that. Other's can help you on that one. But I dearly love the LORD and I love my brother as myself. I try to live the gospel. I give an ear to the poor. I encourage the down-hearted. I believe….. That's what counts, my brother. Have faith. Look in the mirror and know that our heavenly Father loves you very much. He demonstrated his own love by sending his Son. Jesus demonstrated his own love for you by laying down his life for his friend. HIS FRIEND – that's YOU!!

Cheer up, brother! He's coming in the clouds and we will be with him!
    Mandy

Participant

Quote (Samuel @ Oct. 28 2008,08:09)
    Wow!

This is for me to look at.  I needed to hear this.  Thank you very much.  GOD Bless.

You know for me this rings home quite a bit.  Its real personal how you put the Bit in there about “Growing up dealing with rejection”

I must confess that this is me.  I'm not going to try to get you all to feel sorry for me but…I feel like maybe I can confess a little to fellow believers here.

I was brought up in a rather uncomfortable Childhood.  I'm more than confident now that there are many others that had it far worse than I.  But I was very hyper active, and was put on medication (Rittlan) At a very very young age.  My parents fought all the time.  Yelled at each other.  And, I was spoiled by my father.  He loves me very much, but he let me get away with murder pretty much (Not all the time but I knew what I could get by him).   Then He remarried.  And I had a step mother that…was jealous of me.  She was jealous of the way my father loved me, and she wanted him to love her two sons as much or more than me.
    So, I'm not going to go into what all went on as far as me being mistreated…Just know that she did some pretty bad things to me.  I'm sure that I was no angel either but some of the things she did was just “Satan Induced”  
    I have now forgiven her…and we get along fine…My dad and her are still married.  And she will openly admit that what she did was wrong now, and she is not happy with her self that she did those things.

I might have suffered some mental hurt over some of these things I'm not sure.   I know now that …I can almost tell when someone don't like me.  And / or I feel like they talk about me behind my back.  For me I have to fit in.  I have to be accepted.   I don't really have to be noticed for myself…but I like to be part of the team.  

This has really put a stumbling block in front of me and going to church.  Cause there are always people in every church that like to talk about people.  And its not long before I'm sure they start talking about me…Cause I know that I do stuff that they don't approve of.  I make mistakes.  And I feel unwelocme. So I stop going to church.  

Not really because I can't get over what the say about me or how I think they feel about me, or even what they think about me.  It just really runs my spirit down…I start feeling like no one likes me, and that I'm unworthy to even be around them.  That I should just remove myself from them in order to not offend them.

All of this has its advantages I suppose…its keeps me very humble.   But at the same not I never feel good enough for anyone.  I keep thinking that I'm a worthless peice of Trash, that no one wants anything to do with. ( I was told that over and over again when I was a kid)  That I would never amount to nothing.

And here I am 32 years old, can't keep a job…I'm always late all the time.  And I'm addicted to Online MMO Video games because I feel like I'm accepted…no one really has to know who I am in real life and I can actually have some friends that really like me …so I think.   But its …

Please forgive me if I'm telling too much …but I feel like I need to get some stuff off my chest.  Maybe you want to hear it maybe you don't.  I'm sorry if…see there I go.

Friends I have a spirit that is tormenting me.  Making me feel like I'm not Good enough and that I've messed up too much and no one wants to be around me all the time.

I have a spirit of temper making me get really mad at people and lash out.  Because all I want to do is be one of the “Cool Kids” and be “Normal” like every one else.

I have really bad mood swings, and I suffer from anxiety.  I haven't been to the church I was going to in a while now.  Because I feel like they don't want me there.   Those people are so much more holy than I'll ever be.  I make way to many mistakes to go to a church like that.  But I always feel better when I get a good blessing at church.  Its really a bumber.

Like I said I am not trying to get any one to feel sorry for me, this is not a “Sap” story.  I just read this post and felt like maybe I was meant to see it.   And this is why.

But I don't want to lose my soul, because of this stuff.  Maybe you all can pray for me if you don't mind.  Thanks.

Hi Brother:

God loves you and so do I, and I am praying that God will heal all of your hurts, and that he will help you overcome your faults.  

It is through these trials that our character is formed as we learn to apply the word of God.  I personally have made many mistakes, but I have tried to learn from them.  Those who say that they don't make mistakes or don't admit that they make mistakes are not being honest.

As for the rejection, Jesus is our example in this and in all things. We can expect to experience rejection.

Isa 53:3 He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were [our] faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.

I also have experienced rejection and it hurts because of my love for those who are rejecting me, but my God has never rejected me, and ultimately, it is what he thinks of me and treats me that matters, and not what others may think or say about me or how they treat me.

Keep on serving the Lord brother for in holding on “Joy will surely come in the morning”.

God Bless

Tiffany
    Participant

Hi Samuel!  All have said all, so I will just say:”  Have a good life, in Christ Jesus our Lord.
    Peace and Love Irene
    Smiles are indeed important.
    :D :D :D

Lightenup
    Participant

Samuel,
    You are precious! I'm rooting for you…you can do it!
    God's love,
    Kathi

gollamudi
    Participant

Hi Sam,
    Be of good cheer, life is full of colours but God is the designer. So no need to worry about your passions, God the designer will take care of them.

May God uphold you in His comforting arms
    Love and peace to you brother
    Adam

theodorej
    Participant

Greetings Sam…….Your story is not unique to me,simply because I can relate,having said that ,let me tell you what is good about the past….IT IS JUST THAT !!! the past….Leave the baggage at the station…As for going to church,I have tried to blend in many times,just hasn't happened yet…God will bring you to a church(definition of church….Ecclesiastes or called out ones)for all we know this forum could be the means…God does work in strange ways….You bring a lot to this forum and I might say that I have learned from you….My sense is your interest is genuine and reflected in the questions you bring to this forum…..God has created us all equally..No One is Any Better Than The Other ! We all fall short of Gods Glory….We all have a purpose,some have already realized their purpose and are pursueing it,while others have not realized their purpose yet…..I for one fit into the latter….

Tiffany
    Participant

theodorej  I believe that all of us are unique, just thinking how much baggage I have dragged around for some time, all my life since childhood. I also beliefe that most of us, do. We are what we have learned from our Parents and those around us. Plus ourself. For the self we sometimes have to search deeply. It is what God gave us to be. Each of us with our talents. And it is important what we do with that talent. The 10 Virgins comes to mind. So lets be a wise Virgin.
    Peace and Love Irene

Samuel
    Participant

I really really thank you all for your support. It is good sometimes to just get some things off your chest.

It says to confess your faults to one another.

I'm probably one of those that has not figured out what my purpose is. But, I can see where GOD has been able to get something to some of the people that I've talked to.

I just wish I was better than I am. I all to oft sucumb to trials that befall me way more than I would like.

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Samuel @ Oct. 29 2008,03:52)
    I really really thank you all for your support.  It is good sometimes to just get some things off your chest.

I'm probably one of those that has not figured out what my purpose is.  But, I can see where GOD has been able to get something to some of the people that I've talked to.

I just wish I was better than I am.  I all to oft sucumb to trials that befall me way more than I would like.

Greetings Sam…..I think it was Shakspere said ” You are your most severist critic” with that little adedge in mind it is easy to see that in our own eyes we could always be little better…

Not3in1
    Participant

Remember Sam, even Paul struggled and thought he was a wretch of a man!
    Take heart!

Tiffany
    Participant

Quote (Samuel @ Oct. 29 2008,03:52)
    I really really thank you all for your support.  It is good sometimes to just get some things off your chest.

I'm probably one of those that has not figured out what my purpose is.  But, I can see where GOD has been able to get something to some of the people that I've talked to.

I just wish I was better than I am.  I all to oft sucumb to trials that befall me way more than I would like.

I really think that all of us think that way at times. So you are not alone in this. You are doing just fine, Samuel.
    Smile it makes you happy.
    :D :)

Peace and Love Irene

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account