Feelings

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 41 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Cindy
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ Mar. 20 2009,05:42)

Quote (Stu @ Mar. 19 2009,21:23)

Quote (Maranatha @ Mar. 19 2009,17:58)
    I don't think it is a waste of time.  Because I am a believer.  But you DON'T believe, no matter what anyone else says to you, you don't believe, and you come here every day to attempt to knock down everyone else's beliefs.   I mean, if you are not a believer, what point is there to come here, if you totally refuse to see the TRUTH in Jesus Christ?   Why even come here, when you could hang out in some athiest forum and probably have more fun?  Why try to bring us down with your unbelief and negativity?

Like I said before, it is dull as anything to discuss motives for posting here.  Nearly as dull as christianity.

Stuart

Greetings Stu…..What ever your motives are for posting,I find you a refreshing break from the picaune arguing over chapter and verse with neither side of the discusion yeilding to the possibility that,they could be wrong…A truly interlectual approach to the existance God is a virtual impossibility simply because a self proclaimed interlect will not concede his huberus in exchange for the contritness of a child…God finds himself among sinners not pius self rightous practioners of the letter of his word….God loves us and for that reason he gave us an instruction manual (The Bible )..This book tells of things to come,history that has been made and judgement that has been meated out for the purpose of correction….

So do you ever think that you could be wrong? You seem to have a self-rightous attitude. IMO that is what show in your post. You think that Stu is refreshing!!!!!!

Stu
    Participant

Quote (Cindy @ Mar. 20 2009,10:01)

Quote (theodorej @ Mar. 20 2009,05:42)

Quote (Stu @ Mar. 19 2009,21:23)

Quote (Maranatha @ Mar. 19 2009,17:58)
    I don't think it is a waste of time.  Because I am a believer.  But you DON'T believe, no matter what anyone else says to you, you don't believe, and you come here every day to attempt to knock down everyone else's beliefs.   I mean, if you are not a believer, what point is there to come here, if you totally refuse to see the TRUTH in Jesus Christ?   Why even come here, when you could hang out in some athiest forum and probably have more fun?  Why try to bring us down with your unbelief and negativity?

Like I said before, it is dull as anything to discuss motives for posting here.  Nearly as dull as christianity.

Stuart

Greetings Stu…..What ever your motives are for posting,I find you a refreshing break from the picaune arguing over chapter and verse with neither side of the discusion yeilding to the possibility that,they could be wrong…A truly interlectual approach to the existance God is a virtual impossibility simply because a self proclaimed interlect will not concede his huberus in exchange for the contritness of a child…God finds himself among sinners not pius self rightous practioners of the letter of his word….God loves us and for that reason he gave us an instruction manual (The Bible )..This book tells of things to come,history that has been made and judgement that has been meated out for the purpose of correction….

So do you ever think that you could be wrong? You seem to have a self-rightous attitude. IMO that is what show in your post. You think that Stu is refreshing!!!!!!

Well the same question goes for anyone. I say there is a tiny (very tiny!) chance that you could be right: your version of all the versions of all ways of seeing the world, including the tens of thousands of christian views, could indeed be the right one.

Can you see how it might be wrong too?

Stuart

Viewing 2 posts - 41 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account