False teachings

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    Elizabeth
    Participant

Nick

Isa 14:12 ¶ How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

Isa 14:13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

Isa 14:14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

Eze 28:13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.

Eze 28:14 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

Eze 28:15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

(((We are to be renewed in our mind [Rom12] after being reborn of the Spirit[Rom1]
    So how is the mind the spirit??)))

When it happens to you, you will know it.

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    So one verse mentions lucifer.
    Another speaks of an anointed cherub.
    Neither speaks of satan.

They do not support each other in any way so can you show any more to show either refers to Satan?

Mind is spirit is your strongly held opinion and if we do not agree with you we are not of the Spirit of God??

Elizabeth
    Participant

Nick

2Cr 4:3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

2Cr 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 22 2010,15:26)
    Hi Georg,
    Neither speaks of satan.

They do not support each other in any way so can you show any more to show either refers to Satan?

Mind is spirit is your strongly held opinion and if we do not agree with you we are not of the Spirit of God??

Nick

Satan =adversary=opposed,even Peter was called Satan.

but the scriptures talk about the fallen cherub if you do not understand that scripture ,may be you should read ed again and understand it with Genesis,Job,Ezek

all together

Elizabeth
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    Neither speaks of satan.

Nick

Luk 10:18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

Georg

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Gerog………Lets say the exact word Jesus said in the original meaning befor they were changed in a being of some kind.

Luk 10:18………..And he said unto them, I beheld (the adversarial) fall from Heaven (its high place). Jesus saw his own adversarial spirit in him fall from it's high place (heaven) (in his mind) suddenly. That is when he put his own WILL to DEATH The adversarial Spirit lives (IN) the WILL of MAN. The spirit given Jesus at the Jordan river , the Spirit of GOD gave Him POWER to put (HIS) WILL to DEATH, He mastered HIMSELF BY the Spirit of GOD. The same must happen to us, by that same SPIRIT of GOD the FATHER. IMO

peace and love to you and Irene……………………..gene

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Mar. 23 2010,03:34)
    Gerog………Lets say the exact word Jesus said in the original meaning befor they were changed in a being of some kind.

Luk 10:18………..And he said unto them, I beheld (the adversarial) fall from Heaven (its high place). Jesus saw his own adversarial spirit in him fall from it's high place (heaven) (in his mind) suddenly. That is when he put his own WILL to DEATH The adversarial Spirit lives (IN) the WILL of MAN. The spirit given Jesus at the Jordan river , the Spirit of GOD gave Him POWER to put (HIS) WILL to DEATH, He mastered HIMSELF BY the Spirit of GOD. The same must happen to us, by that same SPIRIT of GOD the FATHER. IMO

gene

new gospel of yours ,were are you picking those things up.

sinse it is not in the scriptures.

are you the only one with that interpretation or they are others??

Elizabeth
    Participant

Gene

If you don't believe in spirit beings, that means you reject the Word of God. It is called the “WORD” of God because it was God who spoke it first to the Son; he then brought it down to earth, spoke it to the apostles who then wrote them down, and that is what we read today. God tells us there are human beings, and there are spirit beings, Jesus taught it, the apostles believed it, and so do I.
    And I might say, it is a far cry from what you're bible teaches; THANKS, BUT NO THANKS.

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ Mar. 23 2010,01:23)

Hi Georg,
    Neither speaks of satan.

Nick

Luk 10:18   And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.  

Georg

Hi Georg,
    Satan seemed to have the right to commune with God in heaven [Job1-2]. This right is shown to be ended in Rev12.7f and Jesus saw it in a prophetic vision.

but this verse does not say he is called lucifer or a cherub.

It may be true but we do not have enough evidence to state it is so.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ Mar. 22 2010,15:32)
    Nick

2Cr 4:3   But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:  

2Cr 4:4   In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.  

Georg

Hi Georg,
    It is common practice here to ascribe other spirits to those who do not agree with us and to take to oneself the anointed right of interpretation.

It is unwise in every way.

Let scripture speak and support itself.
    False prophets and teachers abound.

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 23 2010,05:47)

Quote (Elizabeth @ Mar. 23 2010,01:23)

Hi Georg,
    Neither speaks of satan.

Nick

Luk 10:18   And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.  

Georg

Hi Georg,
    Satan seemed to have the right to commune  with God in heaven [Job1-2]. This right is shown to be ended in Rev12.7f and Jesus saw it in a prophetic vision.

but this verse does not say he is called lucifer or a cherub.

It may be true but we do not have enough evidence to state it is so.

Nick

Isn't this just typical you? you ask for scriptures, I give it, you refuse it. I should have me a stamp made for this.

Do you really think Satan communed with God? think again.

“Lucifer”, bringer of light, was the name of the Cherub before he rebelled against God; Satan is what he became.

Jesus said he was the light of the world, does that mean he is the sun? the sun brings us light every day, or could light mean truth maybe, God's law, God's way of life?
    So who was Lucifer supposed to bring light to? who was he supposed to instruct about God's law?

Don't worry, you want surprise me with your reply.

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    God met with Satan in Job 1-2 and they had discussions.
    But that is not communing to you?

Adding logic and inferences to what is written is not the same as finding witnessing scriptures.
    it is just adding your opinions.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ Mar. 23 2010,05:36)

Gene

If you don't believe in spirit beings, that means you reject the Word of God. It is called the “WORD” of God because it was God who spoke it first to the Son; he then brought it down to earth, spoke it to the apostles who then wrote them down, and that is what we read today. God tells us there are human beings, and there are spirit beings, Jesus taught it, the apostles believed it, and so do I.
    And I might say, it is a far cry from what you're bible teaches; THANKS, BUT NO THANKS.

Georg

Georg………Show ONE Scripture that say there are (SPIRIT BEINGS) other then GOD Himself and He lives (IN) His creation. He was (IN) Christ reconciling the World unto himself. A spirit does (NOT) have a BODY it is What lives (IN) a BODY. It is the Life force of that body it animates it. Spirit is INTELLECT that resides (IN) a BODY .

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Mar. 23 2010,19:44)

Gene

Georg

Georg………Show ONE Scripture that say there are (SPIRIT BEINGS) other then GOD Himself and He lives (IN) His creation. He was (IN) Christ reconciling the World unto himself.  A spirit does (NOT) have a BODY it is What lives (IN) a BODY. It is the Life force of that body it animates it. Spirit is INTELLECT that resides (IN) a BODY .

Gene

It wouldn't matter, you would just say, that was their evil “intellect” Jesus got rid off.

Georg

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Mar. 20 2010,03:15)
    IS THERE ANY WOUNDER WHY PEOPLE ARE SO CONFUSED BY ALL THESE FALSE TEACHINGS. Present “Christianity” is clouded in Mystery and false Pagan teachings.

That is true, but then you go an add to the problem by denying truth(s) that are clearly written.

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 23 2010,19:38)
    Hi Georg,

Adding logic and inferences to what is written is not the same as finding witnessing scriptures.

Nick

Isa 59:2 But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.

Nick, it is our “sins” that separates “us” from God, do you really believe God would meet with Satan face to face?

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Mar. 23 2010,19:44)

Gene

Georg

Georg………Show ONE Scripture that say there are (SPIRIT BEINGS) other then GOD Himself and He lives (IN) His creation. He was (IN) Christ reconciling the World unto himself.  A spirit does (NOT) have a BODY it is What lives (IN) a BODY. It is the Life force of that body it animates it. Spirit is INTELLECT that resides (IN) a BODY .

GB,
    Make your mind up.
    Is it the life force or intellect?

Is God called a SPIRIT BEING?

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ Mar. 23 2010,19:55)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 23 2010,19:38)
    Hi Georg,

Nick

Isa 59:2   But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.  

Nick, it is our “sins” that separates “us” from God, do you really believe God would meet with Satan face to face?

Georg

Hi Georg,
    I just read what the scriptures say in job 1-2.
    Should we approach scripture with prejudicial views?

NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    This is the right thread to offer your intellect theory.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick……….I do believe life force is composed of intellects, these intellects effect the way we see thing and cause us to respond, Spirit is indeed Intellects and all intellects come from ONE GOD, I am not sure If we can say GOD is a Being or Not in the sense of Him having form and a Body i kinda of doubt it. Scripture says no man has seen GOD and i assume that means (Physically), Be cause He exists outside of a body unless you can consider all Life that exists are his Body He lives in, He may very well be what life itself is. We are told a time will come when Jesus will no longer speak about God in Proverbs, but will show us openly about the Father. So there seems to be still a cloud of mystery concerning God. Jesus said GOD is Spirit he did not say he was anything else did He? We are also told that there are SEVEN SPIRITS of GOD. Jesus now has these seven spirits (IN) him, but notice they are adjoined with (HORNS) that means POWERS, You see Spirit (intellect) without Power is useless , “when an unclean spirit leaves a man it goes about in arid places looking for rest” some see these as a Spirit being of some kind , like the spook devil of yours, But truth is all Spirits are useless, unless they inhabit body of some kind that it can have power to animate, it can effect nothing on its own. God is the only one who can effect all things because he is the source of all Spirit (INTELLECTS) and BODIES, he puts them in. Your or no one else has produced (ONE) Scripture that says a SPIRIT (IS) A BODY or HAS a BODY. Therefore I maintain SPIRIT is What is (IN) A BODY, and a Body + Spirit = a living Soul . If you have proof otherwise produce it.

The main reason i say SPIRIT is INTELLECT is because of several things , one is what Jesus said that the Words he spoke (ARE) Spirit and if we think about what a word really is , it is the expression of one intellects. Jesus was through Words expressing GOD Intellect to US and so were the prophets also, all done through Words, we are told we are cleansed by the washing of the word, yes word effect our minds and our minds are composed of intellects and i believe that is how Spirit is transmitted to us, Also GOD gives us the (Spirit of Truth) that is also an aspect of intellect , that enables us to realize the truth when we hear it, It both accuses us and defends us , in our minds, and the mind functions by their intellects in them.

You and T8 both say you believe in the scriptures but you both force the text to meet you dogmas and teachings all the while accusing other of doing that. Show ONE SCRIPTURE OF A BEING EXISTING OUTSIDE OF A BODY, Other than GOD who Is composed of SEVEN Spirits ” These (ARE) the Seven Spirit of GOD that go out into the world. Jesus has all Seven of them In Him Now, and these are connected with Great POWER (HORNS). To deny that SPIRIT is (INTELLECT) is to deny the truth of GOD, IMO'

peace and love…………gene

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 62 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account