FAITH

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 227 total)
  • Author
    charity
    Participant

Quote (Towshab @ Nov. 11 2007,03:55)

Quote (Samuel @ Nov. 10 2007,04:23)
    If someone says they don't sin and they live in America they are probably telling a lie.  Especially if they go to one of these churches…that have these “Potlucks” all the time…I know for a fact I've seen very large folks eating two and three plates…thats a sin too.  People do “sin”  why do you think Jesus had to come die? for nothing?  …not so…he came and died and shed his blood so that you might be forgiven of your sins.  I mean seriously what part of that does anyone not understand?

So you're saying Jesus came so we could all be gluttons and sinners and just say 'Hey its all good, Jesus' blood covers my sins'! No wonder people want to believe in him.

Towshab…why do some men love the sound of guns

Please back off…

Unisage
    Participant

Quote (charity @ Nov. 11 2007,07:55)

If someone says they don't sin and they live in America they are probably telling a lie.  Especially if they go to one of these churches…that have these “Potlucks” all the time…I know for a fact I've seen very large folks eating two and three plates…thats a sin too.  People do “sin”  why do you think Jesus had to come die? for nothing?  …not so…he came and died and shed his blood so that you might be forgiven of your sins.  I mean seriously what part of that does anyone not understand?

So you're saying Jesus came so we could all be gluttons and sinners and just say 'Hey its all good, Jesus' blood covers my sins'! No wonder people want to believe in him.

Please back off…

Wow its onward Christian Soliders…If you dont follow there doctrine they will blow you away. Or even if you prove there doctrine is wrong…Charity you are a sick person to make that statement..You need medical help. I hope Tow contact someone to put u behind bars u sick minded Christian..

charity
    Participant

O YES SO YOU SAY…..

If you don't follow their doctrine they will lay the axe to the roots of a life, and attempt to cut it off…

without discretion…and faith….will a Man of war continue in his ways.

Samuel
    Participant

Ok…so how do you plan to get forgiven of your sins?

Burn a billy goat?
    Get dipped in Water?
    Burn incense?
    Get the pope?

May GOD have mercy on your soul.
    If your one of those guys thats still stuck trying to live by the old law…you might as well go bang your head on a brick wall.

There is not but one way to GOD now. And thats through Jesus…at least thats what he is called in the English language. What ever you want to call him in Hebrew, Greek or whatever…you had best better believe in the Son of GOD. I know this with out even having to look at a bible or a book. You will too if your spirit connects with GOD.

Now…I'm not going to tell you not to burn billy goats or any or that other stuff….however the animal protection people might…lol

I really don't know what it is you believe…and I'm almost sure that I really don't want to know either…if it involves that you don't believe in Jesus. I'm done talking to you.

charity
    Participant

Make war as Gentelmen employ them in the siege: Maybe not destroy them, for a tree has seasons, and times to bloom

Deu 20:19 When thou shalt besiege a city a long time, in making war against it to take it, thou shalt not destroy the trees thereof by forcing an axe against them: for thou mayest eat of them, and thou shalt not cut them down (for the tree of the field [is] man's [life]) to employ [them] in the siege:

charity

Samuel
    Participant

I said you would know this if your spirit connects with GOD….

But you can't do that with out the Son of GOD. So…I really don't know what to tell you if you don't believe in the Son of GOD.

Unisage
    Participant

Quote (Samuel @ Nov. 11 2007,09:26)

Burn a billy goat?
    Get dipped in Water?
    Burn incense?
    Get the pope?

If your one of those guys thats still stuck trying to live by the old law…you might as well go bang your head on a brick wall.

There is not but one way to GOD now.  And thats through Jesus…at least thats what he is called in the English language.  What ever you want to call him in Hebrew, Greek or whatever…you had best better believe in the Son of GOD.  I know this with out even having to look at a bible or a book.  You will too if your spirit connects with GOD.

Now…I'm not going to tell you not to burn billy goats or any or that other stuff….however the animal protection people might…lol

I really don't know what it is you believe…and I'm almost sure that I really don't want to know either…if it involves that you don't believe in Jesus.  I'm done talking to you.

LOL Those old laws are the same laws you follow..Would you like to list the Spiritual Laws what the Christian claim they follow? What are they? Where can they be found?

Oh I see you cant come up with one..Why? Because they came from the Torah!

Who leg are you trying to pull? :laugh:

Unisage
    Participant

Quote (Samuel @ Nov. 11 2007,09:26)

Burn a billy goat?
    Get dipped in Water?
    Burn incense?
    Get the pope?

There is not but one way to GOD now.  And thats through Jesus…at least thats what he is called in the English language.  What ever you want to call him in Hebrew, Greek or whatever…you had best better believe in the Son of GOD.  I know this with out even having to look at a bible or a book.  You will too if your spirit connects with GOD.

I really don't know what it is you believe…and I'm almost sure that I really don't want to know either…if it involves that you don't believe in Jesus.  I'm done talking to you.

You dont study much do you? You to much in the NT.

The priesthood has been changed, or more correctly transferred, as we shall see.

Heb 7:12 For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change (3331) also of the law.

#3331 metathesis means changed, more like transferred or translated, see this word in Heb 11:5 speaking of Enoch being translated.

The priesthood was transferred from Aaron to Jesus. The law, governing sacrifices, no longer required multiple animal sacrifices (Heb 7:27, 9:7, 10:11) but was transformed to accept a single human sacrifice (Heb 9:12, 10:10-14). A tabernacle on earth for those animal sacrifices was provided by the law but this also was transferred to the true tabernacle in heaven Heb 8:2, 9:11, 23-24

God expects us to carry on fulfilling all the ordinances and all the customs of the priesthood? The priesthood and the law weren’t changed, as in diminished, they were transferred or removed from one to another, as Hebrews chapter 7 explains. God’s law is still in force, still requiring ordinances and sacrifice, only it was removed from the Levites and transferred to the new priesthood, Jesus. Remember the law cannot change, “Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled” (Mt 5:18).
    :;):

Unisage
    Participant

Quote (charity @ Nov. 11 2007,09:20)
    O YES SO YOU SAY…..

If you don't follow their doctrine they will lay the axe to the roots of a life, and attempt to cut it off…

without discretion…and faith….will a Man of war continue in his ways.

There will never be peace on this Earth..The Messiah brought a Sword…

Matthew 10:34

34Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

IM4Truth
    Participant

Quote (Unisage @ Nov. 11 2007,08:49)

Please back off…

Wow its onward Christian Soliders…If you dont follow there doctrine they will blow you away. Or even if you prove there doctrine is wrong…Charity you are a sick person to make that statement..You need medical help. I hope Tow contact someone to put u behind bars u sick minded Christian..

Unicore That kind of a statement is really uncalled for. Who do you think you are. God? Only God can judge people have you not learned that yet. Then I wonder who the sick person is around here. Lets be civil with each other. I am so upset when I see so called Christians doing that. To me those are not Christians at all, and a I wonder who needs to be put behind bars. Shame on you.

Peace and Love to you, and Bless you, you need it.

Mrs.

Unisage
    Participant

Quote (IM4Truth @ Nov. 11 2007,11:01)

Please back off…

Unicore  That kind of a statement is really uncalled for. Who do you think you are. God? Only God can judge people have you not learned that yet. Then I wonder who the sick person is around here. Lets be civil with each other. I am so upset when I see so called Christians doing that. To me those are not Christians at all, and a I wonder who needs to be put behind bars. Shame on you.

Peace and Love to you, and Bless you, you need it.

Mrs.

Who am I to Judge? Well lets look to scripures on this….If you can figure it out let me know..

Every good tree bears good fruit; but the bad tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot produce bad fruit, nor can a bad tree produce good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. So then, you will know them by their fruits (Matthew 7:17-20).

Jesus said that you can judge someone by their fruit. In the same chapter, He says, Do not judge lest you be judged (Matthew 7:1).

You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye (Matthew 7:1-5)

Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgement (John 7:24).

First Jesus says, “Judge not lest you be judged,” but then He says, “Judge with right judgement.”

James appeared to contradict himself. Now Jesus seems to contradict himself. Jesus said, “Don't do it,” then He tells you how to do it. James said, “Don't do it,” straight after he did it.

Therefore you are without excuse, every one of you who passes judgement, for in that you would judge another, you condemn yourself; for you who judge practice the same things (Romans 2:1).

Therefore do not go on passing judgement before the time, but wait until the Lord comes who will both bring to light the things that are hidden in darkness and disclose the motives of men's hearts; and then each man's praise will come to him from God (1 Corinthians 4:5).

But you, why do you judge your brother? Or you again, why do you regard your brother with contempt? For we shall all stand before the judgment seat of God (Romans 14:10).

For I, on my part, though absent in body but present in spirit, have already judged him who has so committed this [the guy in question here was involved in an incestu-ous relationship with his father's wife ], as though I were present (1 Corinthians 5:3).

Over and over, Paul says, “Don't judge.” But then he passes judgment.

Jesus says, “Don't judge,” but then he says to do it and shows you how.

James says, “Don't judge,” but then he does it.
    Why the contradictions?

If a Muslim said that to instead of a Christian you be up in arms…

But since are society is sick you cant even trust a Christian..Not the one who makes a statement like that..Isnt that what Jesus warn us about the Bad fruit??

Towshab
    Participant

Quote (Samuel @ Nov. 10 2007,16:26)

Burn a billy goat?
    Get dipped in Water?
    Burn incense?
    Get the pope?

There is not but one way to GOD now. And thats through Jesus…at least thats what he is called in the English language. What ever you want to call him in Hebrew, Greek or whatever…you had best better believe in the Son of GOD. I know this with out even having to look at a bible or a book. You will too if your spirit connects with GOD.

I really don't know what it is you believe…and I'm almost sure that I really don't want to know either…if it involves that you don't believe in Jesus. I'm done talking to you.

Samuel,

I don't expect you to think any differently. When you start as a Christian then anything you read in the Tanakh (your 'old testament') is read with a Christian filter in place. Atonement and forgiveness are quite available without blood sacrifice. In fact, the only sins that sacrifices atone for are unintentional sins.

Therefore you have the idea that is spread by the GT (greek text) that only Jesus' blood can atone for sins and that is certainly not true. Just read in the first few pages of the “Jesus, THE Messiah?” thread and you'll see where I have shown the passages in the Tanakh that deal with forgiveness and atonement.

charity
    Participant

To those who labour with patience in His Name…that have tried and been chalenged by those that say they ARE Apostles, And Are Not….Do NOT LEAVE YOUR FIRST lOVE, THEY SEEK TO DEVIDE, USING HIS OWN WORDS,
    SAYING HE SAYETH

fOR He shall come as a thief in the Night. To remove the candle sticks of Contentiousness….EVEN SO COME QUICKLY

Rev 2:1 ¶ Unto the angel of the church of Ephesus write; These things saith he that holdeth the seven stars in his right hand, who walketh in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks; I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars: And hast borne, and hast patience, and for my name's sake hast laboured, and hast not fainted. Nevertheless I have [somewhat] against thee, because thou hast left thy first love. Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent. But this thou hast, that thou hatest the deeds of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.

Not3in1
    Participant

Charity you are a sick person to make that statement..You need medical help. I hope Tow contact someone to put u behind bars u sick minded Christian..

HOW DARE YOU SPEAK OF MY SISTER IN THIS WAY!

I have reported you to the Moderator of this site. You are not allowed to bully someone the way you have done! And you will not be allowed to continue this behavior. Take note! This is against the rules of HeavenNet and you will be kicked off.

Here is a bit of advice, if you have nasty thoughts like this towards your brother's and sister's in the Lord….keep them to yourself!

You have just discredited yourself here mister.

Unisage
    Participant

Quote (Not3in1 @ Nov. 11 2007,18:11)

Charity you are a sick person to make that statement..You need medical help. I hope Tow contact someone to put u behind bars u sick minded Christian..

I have reported you to the Moderator of this site.  You are not allowed to bully someone the way you have done!  And you will not be allowed to continue this behavior.  Take note!  This is against the rules of HeavenNet and you will be kicked off.

Here is a bit of advice, if you have nasty thoughts like this towards your brother's and sister's in the Lord….keep them to yourself!

Anyone who threats another person with a statment about Guns has been repoted to a outside source.What they do is there own bussiness.That statement by Charity should never been made.And I dont care who you are.That is aganist the law to make a threat aganist someone else.And this is HER/His warning that she gave..

And this is her/his statement from Charity..

Please back off…

She or he has put a threat on his life..

But you say I am the Bad guy?

charity
    Participant

Quote (Unisage @ Nov. 12 2007,03:06)

OkAY ALL THAT…JUST SO YOU CAN GET TO THE POINT

No I never said you were a bad guy?

did I

You didn’t give me a fare trial, before you delivered my soul to Judgement

Why do YOU Hate ME?

Mothers :( FEMALES

Towshab
    Participant

Quote (Unisage @ Nov. 11 2007,10:06)

Quote (Not3in1 @ Nov. 11 2007,18:11)

I have reported you to the Moderator of this site. You are not allowed to bully someone the way you have done! And you will not be allowed to continue this behavior. Take note! This is against the rules of HeavenNet and you will be kicked off.

Anyone who threats another person with a statment about Guns has been repoted to a outside source.What they do is there own bussiness.That statement by Charity should never been made.And I dont care who you are.That is aganist the law to make a threat aganist someone else.And this is HER/His warning that she gave..

And this is her/his statement from Charity..

Please back off…

She or he has put a threat on his life..

I didn't see it as a threat. I think many of Charity's posts are obscure and easy to misconstrue. I think she may have been saying I was being forceful (liking the sound of guns) and wanted me not to address people like Samuel who are very heart-felt posters. Samuel has not really tried to engage me much so I understand what is going on.

charity
    Participant

Thanks Towshab

And I do apologize for my riddles…and appreciate your effort to understand what I was meaning….

:)

Unisage
    Participant

Charity

I dont hate you.Just becareful on your choice of words.It could give the wrong impression.

Lets just drop this and move on..

charity
    Participant

Quote (Unisage @ Nov. 12 2007,04:36)
    Charity

I dont hate you.Just becareful on your choice of words.It could give the wrong impression.

Lets just drop this and move on..

:) Thank you

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 227 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account