Every Knee Shall Bow And Confess to God!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 701 through 720 (of 938 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

hi WJ

Posted: Dec. 18 2009,17:53 QUOTE
    Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 18 2009,01:43)
    hi WJ
    Con

Maybe you didn't notice.

Only Jesus sits in the Fathers throne!

WJ
    REVELATION 3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.
    don't you think WJ that's many more than two this could 1000 or more ,i think there is a miss understanding what heaven is like,and God is spirit ,we with our small mind think as a earthly throne ,this is heaven ,lets stay with the scriptures

T

Here I will give you an easier translation…

I will invite everyone who is victorious to sit with me on my throne, “just as I was victorious and sat with my Father on his throne”. Rev 3:21 NLT

Can you see it?

There will be many thrones. But Jesus only sits in the Fathers for God does not share sovereign glory with another!

WJ

no i can't see it because it does not say it,you have added “there will be many thrones.”

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 18 2009,02:09)
    hi WJ

Posted: Dec. 18 2009,17:53 QUOTE
    Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 18 2009,01:43)
    hi WJ
    Con

Maybe you didn't notice.

WJ
    REVELATION 3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.
    don't you think WJ that's many more than two this could 1000 or more ,i think there is a miss understanding what heaven is like,and God is spirit ,we with our small mind think as a earthly throne ,this is heaven ,lets stay with the scriptures

T

Here I will give you an easier translation…

I will invite everyone who is victorious to sit with me on my throne, “just as I was victorious and sat with my Father on his throne”. Rev 3:21 NLT

Can you see it?

There will be many thrones. But Jesus only sits in the Fathers for God does not share sovereign glory with another!

WJ

no i can't see it because it does not say it,you have added “there will be many thrones.”

t

Yes and their will be “One throne”!

WJ

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WJ,
    So God is a lamb??

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WJ,
    The lamb OF God?

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 18 2009,16:58)

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 17 2009,22:42)
    hi WJ
    anything you disagree with  it become a metaphor ,
    there is now way out, WJ the trinity does not exist,it is a false metaphor invented to pursue  idolatry this you can easy see though history of the most fervent disciples of that religion CATHOLIC ROMAN a history of miss conduct ,criminal activities toward innocent people,children,true Christians ,inquisition,even today blame comes out ,just to name a few,of cause later on he daughters have join her in the corruption.

t

What part of this scripture do you not understand?

For the Lamb which is in the midst of **the throne** shall feed them“, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes. Rev 7:17

Revelation 7:10
    And they cried out in a loud voice: “Salvation belongs to our God, who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb.”

AND to the lamb.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 18 2009,17:33)
    Con

Maybe you didn't notice.

WJ

Actually he is at the right side of the Father and sits with God on his throne. We can sit with Christ on his throne.

Does that make us Christ?

No. God shares his authority with Christ and Christ shares his authority with those of us who are worthy.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 18 2009,17:46)
    t8

True! But I am not afraid to follow scripture and call him my Lord and my God.

Others say he is “a god” of some sorts but do not say he is their God. (Polytheism) They like to play on words and yet say he is their “Only Lord and Master” Jude 1:4. Yet the scriptures say the Lord our God is “One Lord”!

Well if according to Jude 1:4 if he is your “Only Lord and Master” yet he is not “The True God” or “One Lord”, then that is Idolatry for you make a mere man into your “Only Lord and Master” and if he is not a mere man but some sort of demi-god, and is your “Only Lord and Master” then you are a Henotheist which is still Polytheism!

It is scriptural to say Jesus is my Great God, “Theos” and Savour! Tit 2:13, 2 Peter 1:1, for there is only “One True God” and that God is a plural unity!

WJ

I call him Lord and that God made him Lord. He is the son of God and the messiah. He is the image of God. He is the Word of God.

But he is not God. And for that last statement I offend the religious.

But I don't care for the feelings of religious people more than I care about the truth.

I believe that you cannot go wrong if you hold to the truth no matter what.

Quote (t8 @ Dec. 18 2009,02:16)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 18 2009,16:58)

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 17 2009,22:42)
    hi WJ
    anything you disagree with  it become a metaphor ,
    there is now way out, WJ the trinity does not exist,it is a false metaphor invented to pursue  idolatry this you can easy see though history of the most fervent disciples of that religion CATHOLIC ROMAN a history of miss conduct ,criminal activities toward innocent people,children,true Christians ,inquisition,even today blame comes out ,just to name a few,of cause later on he daughters have join her in the corruption.

t

What part of this scripture do you not understand?

For the Lamb which is in the midst of **the throne** shall feed them“, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes. Rev 7:17

Revelation 7:10
    And they cried out in a loud voice: “Salvation belongs to our God, who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb.”

AND to the lamb.

t8

I am glad you noticed that “Salvation belongs to the Father and to Jesus alone who sits in one throne!

Notice their is no difference in their crys to the Father and to the Lamb? :)

WJ

Quote (t8 @ Dec. 18 2009,02:18)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 18 2009,17:33)
    Con

Maybe you didn't notice.

WJ

Actually he is at the right side of the Father and sits with God on his throne. We can sit with Christ on his throne.

Does that make us Christ?

No. God shares his authority with Christ and Christ shares his authority with those of us who are worthy.

No I am not a modalist!

It does not make him the Father but it does make him equal to the Father since he has all authority and power and is not yet subject to the Father. 1 Cor 15:24

Why do you dodge that point?

WJ

Quote (t8 @ Dec. 18 2009,02:20)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 18 2009,17:46)
    t8

True! But I am not afraid to follow scripture and call him my Lord and my God.

Others say he is “a god” of some sorts but do not say he is their God. (Polytheism) They like to play on words and yet say he is their “Only Lord and Master” Jude 1:4. Yet the scriptures say the Lord our God is “One Lord”!

Well if according to Jude 1:4 if he is your “Only Lord and Master” yet he is not “The True God” or “One Lord”, then that is Idolatry for you make a mere man into your “Only Lord and Master” and if he is not a mere man but some sort of demi-god, and is your “Only Lord and Master” then you are a Henotheist which is still Polytheism!

It is scriptural to say Jesus is my Great God, “Theos” and Savour! Tit 2:13, 2 Peter 1:1, for there is only “One True God” and that God is a plural unity!

WJ

I call him Lord and that God made him Lord. He is the son of God and the messiah. He is the image of God. He is the Word of God.

But he is not God. And for that last statement I offend the religious.

But I don't care for the feelings of religious people more than I care about the truth.

I believe that you cannot go wrong if you hold to the truth no matter what.

t8

You don't offend me!

But you say he is your Lord? Is he your “Only Lord and Master” Jude 1:4. If he is and he is not your God then you violate the shema.

The Lord our God is “One Lord”!

WJ

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WJ,
    You abuse to accuse.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 18 2009,17:24)

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 17 2009,18:49)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 18 2009,10:30)
    you thing by sitting on the right side make you equal to the one sitting in the center

Jesus is in the center of the throne all powers being subject to him!

WJ

Hi WJ,

How can he be at the right and at the center at the same time?

Ed J

Ed

Seriously, you did not just ask that question did you?

Scriptures tell us he will never leave us or forsake us (Matt 28:20), and he also said…

For where two or three are gathered together in my name, “there am I in the midst of them. John 18:20

And he also said…

Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, “and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him“. John 14:23

And he also said…

Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Matt 11:28

But the Arians and Unitarians have blinded their eyes to Jesus words.

If Jesus can be everywhere 2 or 3 are gathered together in his name at the same time and be with his own to the end of the world and hear the prayers of those heavy laden and give them rest, and live inside of every believer all at the same time then he is God.

What part of in the midst of the throne is not clear to you?

God does not share his sovereign glory with another!

His being at the right hand of the Father means he has all authority and power and rules equal to the Father as God and in fact at this time is not subject to the Father until everything has been subjected to him, Jesus. 1 Cor 15:24

You Arians seem to love reducing Jesus to being less than who and what he is!

We try to exalt him in our lives to the highest place of power and authority and give him the same honor we give the Father.

You guys are set to bring him down to your own image or making him into some demi-god or something!

You serve an image of God that is less than the “Image of the invisible God” which is idolatry, IMO!

WJ

Hi WJ,

Why do you try to demean me, just because I ask you a question?
    Did you actually read any of my posts?

I suggest you go back and reread these…

Concerning “The Godhead”, of whom Jesus was an integral part, I start to explain beginning at…

“Jesus Christ is he god?” page 24 post 6 in category “Messages”. And continuing at…

“My eye has been open” thread Page 24 post 7 in the “Scripture & Biblical Doctrine” category.

Culminating at “We are in the new earth” Page 24 post 6 category “Truth or Tradition”?

If you go back and reread these posts, then concerning Jesus Christ, what you and I both share in beliefs
    should become much clearer to you! You have not yet realized how similar our beliefs really are.

Wake up we are all Christians here, why do you make such false statements concerning me?

Heberws 1:8-9 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.
    Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

Your friend in Christ Jesus,
    Ed J
    http://www.olycitybiblecode.org

KangarooJack
    Participant

Ed J said:

Do we get to destroy who we don't like as well?
    Why do you say such nonsense?

ALL judgment has been committed to the Son (John 5).

thinker

KangarooJack
    Participant

ED J said:

Hi WJ,

How can he be at the right and at the center at the same time?

Jesus is glorified spirit now (1 Corinthians 15).

thinker

KangarooJack
    Participant

Constitutionalist said:

There are atleast 14 thrones in heaven, sitting on a thron does not make him 'elohim, the righteous will sit upon 12 thrones, it does not make them 'elohim either, now does it, metaphor or not. Are the four beasts 'elohim?: And before the throne [there was] a sea of glass like unto crystal: and in the midst of the throne, and round about the throne, [were] four beasts full of eyes before and behind.

But sitting at YHWH's right hand makes one God. When YHWH told king David that the Messiah would be exalted to YHWH's right hand he replied saying,

“The Lord is at Your right hand;
            He shall execute kings in the day of His wrath.”

The word “Lord” in verse 5 is not the same word in verse 1. It is “adonai” which is the proper name for God. So David acknowledged that God would be at YHWH's right hand.

It is obvious that king David disagrees with Con.

thinker

KangarooJack
    Participant

WorshippingJesus said:

WJ,
    You're right bro. All they do is play their word games. Something Con said yesterday is a prime example of this. He said that Jesus Christ is a savior “of sorts.” Yet Jesus is called “THE Savior” in the new Testament more times than the Father is called Savior.

YHWH said, “besides Me there is no Savior.” Yet Jesus is called “THE Savior” more times than the Father.

Con just plays his little word games. He ought to be consistent like Gene who comes right out and says that Jesus is no savior at all. Con wants it both ways.

Con wants everything both ways. He wants that older manuscripts be as the original manuscripts which are not “bastardized.” Yet he says that the ESV which is based on older manuscripts is “bastardization of scripture.”

thinker

Quote (thethinker @ Dec. 18 2009,02:13)
    WorshippingJesus said:

WJ,
    You're right bro. All they do is play their word games. Something Con said yesterday is a prime example of this. He said that Jesus Christ is a savior “of sorts.” Yet Jesus is called “THE Savior” in the new Testament more times than the Father is called Savior.

YHWH said, “besides Me there is no Savior.” Yet Jesus is called “THE Savior” more times than the Father.

Con just plays his little word games. He ought to be consistent like Gene who comes right out and says that Jesus is no savior at all. Con wants it both ways.

Con wants everything both ways. He wants that older manuscripts be as the original manuscripts which are not “bastardized.” Yet he says that the ESV which is based on older manuscripts is “bastardization of scripture.”

thinker

I showed you the example of the earthly priest and the heavenly priest and how savior can be used, just because I am of a different opinion of Gene does not you right and us wrong.

Why do you think Yahweh named his earthly son Yeshua?

Isaiah 12:2 Behold, G-d ('el) [is] my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD (Yahh) JEHOVAH (Yĕhovah) [is] my strength and [my] song; he also is become my salvation (yĕshuw`ah).

This is about the ONE TRUE YAHWEH – SALVATION

Through his earthly son (The High PRIEST) we have salvation unto the Father.

terraricca
    Participant

hi WJ

you know the true meaning of this verse is this;
    that Christ received from God the father all the powers for is task and that he will share it with who ever is victorious” this is the true meaning 'glory to God the father and Jesus Christ.amen

Viewing 20 posts - 701 through 720 (of 938 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account