The Book of Enoch

Viewing 20 posts - 261 through 280 (of 286 total)
  • Author
    journey42
    Participant

Hi T8, been a while. Been studying the book of Enoch for some years now. Very informative. It proves that we have been indoctrinated with Pseudo science. Many things they have told us about earth and space is a lie. This is what they have been trying to hide. The earth has a thick firmament which protects everything inside. The sun, moon and stars are inside the firmament. Nothing gets in or out. The sun, moon and stars have motion and the earth is still.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Journey,

Tell your uncle “Wakeup” he can post again.
    T8 unbarred him around Christmas.

How are you guys doing?

journey42
    Participant

Hi Edj

He knows he can post but I know he is finished with the Christian Forums.

journey42
    Participant

We are doing well Edj. Have learned a lot more since 2014.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Journey,

Do you now believe Muhammad of islam is the false prophet of Rev?

…if not, I can prove it to you. (ref 1Thess 5:21)
    I can start a thread and show you the proof

journey42
    Participant

Hi Ed J

No. I am not interested in arguing about this.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Journey,

Do you now believe Muhammad of islam is the false prophet of Rev?
    …if not, I can prove it to you. (ref 1Thess 5:21)

Hi Ed J

No. I am not interested in arguing about this.

He that answereth a matter before he heareth it,
    it is folly and shame unto him.
    ” (Proverbs 18:13)

journey42
    Participant

Hi Edj

Sorry for seeming rude.

I have no doubt that Islam will infiltrate the West. That is already happening. What I don’t agree with is that the false prophet will be of Islam which is what you have always declared. The false prophet will be a Jew (but against the Jews and Christians). Islam are the “kings of the east” as spoken of in Revelation. They will stand up to the false prophet’s kingdom. God calls them the “Mede’s” in OT prophecy concerning the end times. God is sending them to attack “the strongholds of Babylon”. Spiritually, this world is called Babylon – City of confusion (Satan’s kingdom). They will come with fury because God has put it into their hearts and they will destroy Babylon’s (this world’s) hardware. They will not just cross over the Euphrates river into Israel, but will attack in every nation where the FP and his beast has conquered. Not only will they come from all over the world, but are already positioned in our nations. This is what will start the 3rd World War. It will be close to “the end” of the FP’s reign, and not what kicks it off.

Isaiah 13:17 Behold, I will stir up the Medes against them, which shall not regard silver; and as for gold, they shall not delight in it.

Isaiah 13:18 Their bows also shall dash the young men to pieces; and they shall have no pity on the fruit of the womb; their eye shall not spare children.

Jeremiah 51:1 Thus saith the LORD; Behold, I will raise up against Babylon, and against them that dwell in the midst of them that rise up against me, a destroying wind;

Jeremiah 51:2 And will send unto Babylon fanners, that shall fan her, and shall empty her land: for in the day of trouble they shall be against her round about.

Jeremiah 51:3 Against him that bendeth let the archer bend his bow, and against him that lifteth himself up in his brigandine: and spare ye not her young men; destroy ye utterly all her host.

Jeremiah 51:4 Thus the slain shall fall in the land of the Chaldeans (Babylon), and they that are thrust through in her streets.

Jeremiah 51:11 Make bright the arrows; gather the shields: the LORD hath raised up the spirit of the kings of the Medes: for his device is against Babylon, to destroy it; because it is the vengeance of the LORD, the vengeance of his temple.

Jeremiah 51:12 Set up the standard upon the walls of Babylon, make the watch strong, set up the watchmen, prepare the ambushes: for the LORD hath both devised and done that which he spake against the inhabitants of Babylon.

In 2 Esdras, they are called the “dragons of Arabia”. Here’s a snippet;

2 Esdras, Chapter 15
    28 Behold an horrible vision, and the appearance thereof from the east:

29 Where the nations of the dragons of Arabia shall come out with many chariots, and the multitude of them shall be carried as the wind upon earth, that all they which hear them may fear and tremble.

30 Also the Carmanians raging in wrath shall go forth as the wild boars of the wood, and with great power shall they come, and join battle with them, and shall waste a portion of the land of the Assyrians.

(Assyria today is code for the military might of the world)

31 And then shall the dragons have the upper hand, remembering their nature; and if they shall turn themselves, conspiring together in great power to persecute them,

32 Then these shall be troubled bled, and keep silence through their power, and shall flee.

33 And from the land of the Assyrians shall the enemy besiege them, and consume some of them, and in their host shall be fear and dread, and strife among their kings.

34 Behold clouds from the east and from the north unto the south, and they are very horrible to look upon, full of wrath and storm.

35 They shall smite one upon another, and they shall smite down a great multitude of stars upon the earth, even their own star; and blood shall be from the sword unto the belly,

36 And dung of men unto the camel’s hough.

37 And there shall be great fearfulness and trembling upon earth: and they that see the wrath shall be afraid, and trembling shall come upon them.

38 And then shall there come great storms from the south, and from the north, and another part from the west.

39 And strong winds shall arise from the east, and shall open it; and the cloud which he raised up in wrath, and the star stirred to cause fear toward the east and west wind, shall be destroyed.

40 The great and mighty clouds shall be puffed up full of wrath, and the star, that they may make all the earth afraid, and them that dwell therein; and they shall pour out over every high and eminent place an horrible star,

41 Fire, and hail, and flying swords, and many waters, that all fields may be full, and all rivers, with the abundance of great waters.

42 And they shall break down the cities and walls, mountains and hills, trees of the wood, and grass of the meadows, and their corn.

43 And they shall go stedfastly unto Babylon, and make her afraid.

44 They shall come to her, and besiege her, the star and all wrath shall they pour out upon her: then shall the dust and smoke go up unto the heaven, and all they that be about her shall bewail her.

45 And they that remain under her shall do service unto them that have put her in fear.

This is the 6th plague and the 2nd woe which God sends to all who are found in Babylon,…WAR. Those who refused to turn to the Lord and stayed joined with the mindset of the world and land of oppression will receive this plague. The 7th plague is the coming. Islam is coming to destroy, yes I agree with that, but your timing is wrong and who Islam stands for is wrong. Islam is against the FP’s kingdom,…against the New World Order that is coming – that system. They want their own man, …their own system of oppression, and all to revere “their” prophet alone. Their star is Mohammad.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Journey42,

Link to new thread…

"The False Prophet" of Revelation is Muhammad

Proclaimer
    Participant

An interesting commentary on the Book of Enoch

Berean
    Participant

This book of Enoch is not a book

from God.

Angels never took women .

Proclaimer
    Participant

Genesis 6:4

The Nephilim were in the earth in those days, and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them: the same were the mighty men that were of old, the men of renown.

Berean
    Participant

T8

some believe (like you)that in this text of Genesis “the sons of God” in question are angels of heaven, it is because that they don’t know the truth about the origin of evil in the universe.

Lucifer and and one-third of the angels rebelled against the government of God about the time the earth was Created. That’s what Revelation 12 tells us. 12:4 And the third part of the stars of heaven was drawn by the tail of the dragon, and cast them upon the earth. 12:7 And there was war in heaven. And Michael and his angels fought against the dragon. And the dragon and his angels fought, 12:8 But they were not the strongest, neither was their place found any more in heaven. So a third part of the angels became with Satan of the sons of darkness. When they were cast out from heaven to earth, they were no longer sons of God. The book of Genesis chapter 6, therefore, does not speak of angels from heaven, but of angels from heaven. of men and certainly of men of the offspring of Seth that formed God’s people at the time. They let themselves be tempted by the “daughters of men” of the descendants of Cain who did not walk with God and thus “the sons of God” corrupted themselves in their morals with the daughters of men and this displeased the people of God at that time. God.

Jodi
    Participant

Yes agreed, the book of Enoch is NOT a book from God, and also agreed that angels did not and could not take humans for wives and have children unto them.

Genesis 6:3 And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years. 4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, “the same” became mighty men which were of old, men (enowsh/mortal men) of renown.

It’s been argued that the text says that the giants, known to be mighty men, existed during the time the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, not that they are the result of the mating. The children born are being compared to the giants that already existed, as these children also became to be known as being mighty, “the same” as the giants.

It says that the giants also existed after, and the other passage that has the word Nephilim translated giants is, Numbers 13:33 And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.

Regardless if one believes the giants already existed when the children were born, or the children born were the giants themselves, they are in fact called humans/ADAM not hybrids. God said that He created each living soul to reproduce after it’s own kind, the children born are ADAM/HUMANS and thus plain and simple their parents were themselves humans.

The book of Enoch says,

“1 And all the others together with them took unto themselves wives, and each chose for himself one, and they began to go in unto them and to defile themselves with them, and they taught them charms 2 and enchantments, and the cutting of roots, and made them acquainted with plants. And they 3 became pregnant, and they bare great giants, whose height was three thousand ells: Who consumed 4 all the acquisitions of men. And when men could no longer sustain them, the giants turned against 5 them and devoured mankind. And they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and 6 fish, and to devour one another’s flesh, and drink the blood. Then the earth laid accusation against the lawless ones.

The bible says,

5 And GOD saw that the wickedness of man (Adam/human) was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. 6 And it repented the LORD that he had made man (Adam/human) on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart. 7 And the LORD said, I will destroy man (Adam/human) whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man (Adam/human), and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

There are NO hybrids here, ONLY HUMANS/ADAM, and as you are directly told a product of God’s own creation, that which HE MADE, which is a human male and a human female joining together to make offspring of their own kind, and God wanted to destroy that which He had MADE.

There are no fallen angels or their hybrid children corrupting humans either, humans are said in the above to be following their own imaginations, the thoughts of their own hearts.

NOW PAY CLOSE ATTENTION, 

Hosea 11:1 When Israel was a child, then I loved him, and called my son out of Egypt.

Deut 7:3 Neither shalt thou make marriages with them; thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son. 4 For they will turn away thy son from following me, that they may serve other gods: so will the anger of the LORD be kindled against you, and destroy thee suddenly.

2 Samuel 12:24 And David comforted Bathsheba his wife, and went in unto her, and lay with her: and she bare a son, and he called his name Solomon: and the LORD loved him.

1 Chronicles 28:6 And he said unto me, Solomon thy son, he shall build my house and my courts: for I have chosen him to be my son, and I will be his father.

1 Kings 11:4 For it came to pass, when Solomon was old, that his wives turned away his heart after other gods: and his heart was not perfect with the LORD his God, as was the heart of David his father…8 And likewise did he for all his strange wives, which burnt incense and sacrificed unto their gods. 9 And the LORD was angry with Solomon, because his heart was turned from the LORD God of Israel, which had appeared unto him twice,

The Sons of God in Genesis 6 are HUMANS and when they lusted after the daughters of men and married them the entire earth became corrupted as instead of at least some humans following after God instead of the flesh, they all began to follow after their own imagination their own thoughts from within their heart.

NOTICE,

Genesis 6:3 And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

Those that followed after God’s Spirit, were His sons, but being also flesh they became weak in the flesh at the sight of beautiful daughters who they should have denied because they were unrighteous and would corrupt their ways.

Berean
    Participant

AMEN!

Proclaimer
    Participant

Enoch: Instructions for believers living at the END (Part 1)

Enoch was taken into Heaven and was shown the END from the beginning. He was given instructions for believers living at the end. Listen in.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Enoch: Instructions for believers living at the END (Part 2)

Enoch was taken into Heaven and was shown the END from the beginning. He was given instructions for believers living at the end. Listen in.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Enoch: Instructions for believers living at the END (Part 3)

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Berean,

Hey looks like we agree on something! Yay!!

Ed J
    Participant

What do you people have to say about this text?

The FIRST EPISTLE of CLEMENT to the CORINTHIANS

https://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/lbob/lbob15.htm

Here’s a video that will read it to you as you watch the first link…

Viewing 20 posts - 261 through 280 (of 286 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account