Enoch

This topic contains 268 replies, has 47 voices, and was last updated by  Ed J 4 weeks ago.

• Author
     journey42 
    Participant
    • Topics started 79
    • Total replies 3,049

Hi T8, been a while. Been studying the book of Enoch for some years now. Very informative. It proves that we have been indoctrinated with Pseudo science. Many things they have told us about earth and space is a lie. This is what they have been trying to hide. The earth has a thick firmament which protects everything inside. The sun, moon and stars are inside the firmament. Nothing gets in or out. The sun, moon and stars have motion and the earth is still.

Ed J 
    Participant
    • Topics started 157
    • Total replies 28,310

Hi Journey,

Tell your uncle “Wakeup” he can post again.
    T8 unbarred him around Christmas.

How are you guys doing?

journey42 
    Participant
    • Topics started 79
    • Total replies 3,049

Hi Edj

He knows he can post but I know he is finished with the Christian Forums.

journey42 
    Participant
    • Topics started 79
    • Total replies 3,049

We are doing well Edj. Have learned a lot more since 2014.

Ed J 
    Participant
    • Topics started 157
    • Total replies 28,310

Hi Journey,

Do you now believe Muhammad of islam is the false prophet of Rev?

…if not, I can prove it to you. (ref 1Thess 5:21)
    I can start a thread and show you the proof

journey42 
    Participant
    • Topics started 79
    • Total replies 3,049

Hi Ed J

No. I am not interested in arguing about this.

Ed J 
    Participant
    • Topics started 157
    • Total replies 28,310

Hi Journey,

Do you now believe Muhammad of islam is the false prophet of Rev?
    …if not, I can prove it to you. (ref 1Thess 5:21)

Hi Ed J

No. I am not interested in arguing about this.

He that answereth a matter before he heareth it,
    it is folly and shame unto him.
    ” (Proverbs 18:13)

journey42 
    Participant
    • Topics started 79
    • Total replies 3,049

Hi Edj

Sorry for seeming rude.

I have no doubt that Islam will infiltrate the West. That is already happening. What I don’t agree with is that the false prophet will be of Islam which is what you have always declared. The false prophet will be a Jew (but against the Jews and Christians). Islam are the “kings of the east” as spoken of in Revelation. They will stand up to the false prophet’s kingdom. God calls them the “Mede’s” in OT prophecy concerning the end times. God is sending them to attack “the strongholds of Babylon”. Spiritually, this world is called Babylon – City of confusion (Satan’s kingdom). They will come with fury because God has put it into their hearts and they will destroy Babylon’s (this world’s) hardware. They will not just cross over the Euphrates river into Israel, but will attack in every nation where the FP and his beast has conquered. Not only will they come from all over the world, but are already positioned in our nations. This is what will start the 3rd World War. It will be close to “the end” of the FP’s reign, and not what kicks it off.

Isaiah 13:17 Behold, I will stir up the Medes against them, which shall not regard silver; and as for gold, they shall not delight in it.

Isaiah 13:18 Their bows also shall dash the young men to pieces; and they shall have no pity on the fruit of the womb; their eye shall not spare children.

Jeremiah 51:1 Thus saith the LORD; Behold, I will raise up against Babylon, and against them that dwell in the midst of them that rise up against me, a destroying wind;

Jeremiah 51:2 And will send unto Babylon fanners, that shall fan her, and shall empty her land: for in the day of trouble they shall be against her round about.

Jeremiah 51:3 Against him that bendeth let the archer bend his bow, and against him that lifteth himself up in his brigandine: and spare ye not her young men; destroy ye utterly all her host.

Jeremiah 51:4 Thus the slain shall fall in the land of the Chaldeans (Babylon), and they that are thrust through in her streets.

Jeremiah 51:11 Make bright the arrows; gather the shields: the LORD hath raised up the spirit of the kings of the Medes: for his device is against Babylon, to destroy it; because it is the vengeance of the LORD, the vengeance of his temple.

Jeremiah 51:12 Set up the standard upon the walls of Babylon, make the watch strong, set up the watchmen, prepare the ambushes: for the LORD hath both devised and done that which he spake against the inhabitants of Babylon.

In 2 Esdras, they are called the “dragons of Arabia”. Here’s a snippet;

2 Esdras, Chapter 15
    28 Behold an horrible vision, and the appearance thereof from the east:

29 Where the nations of the dragons of Arabia shall come out with many chariots, and the multitude of them shall be carried as the wind upon earth, that all they which hear them may fear and tremble.

30 Also the Carmanians raging in wrath shall go forth as the wild boars of the wood, and with great power shall they come, and join battle with them, and shall waste a portion of the land of the Assyrians.

(Assyria today is code for the military might of the world)

31 And then shall the dragons have the upper hand, remembering their nature; and if they shall turn themselves, conspiring together in great power to persecute them,

32 Then these shall be troubled bled, and keep silence through their power, and shall flee.

33 And from the land of the Assyrians shall the enemy besiege them, and consume some of them, and in their host shall be fear and dread, and strife among their kings.

34 Behold clouds from the east and from the north unto the south, and they are very horrible to look upon, full of wrath and storm.

35 They shall smite one upon another, and they shall smite down a great multitude of stars upon the earth, even their own star; and blood shall be from the sword unto the belly,

36 And dung of men unto the camel’s hough.

37 And there shall be great fearfulness and trembling upon earth: and they that see the wrath shall be afraid, and trembling shall come upon them.

38 And then shall there come great storms from the south, and from the north, and another part from the west.

39 And strong winds shall arise from the east, and shall open it; and the cloud which he raised up in wrath, and the star stirred to cause fear toward the east and west wind, shall be destroyed.

40 The great and mighty clouds shall be puffed up full of wrath, and the star, that they may make all the earth afraid, and them that dwell therein; and they shall pour out over every high and eminent place an horrible star,

41 Fire, and hail, and flying swords, and many waters, that all fields may be full, and all rivers, with the abundance of great waters.

42 And they shall break down the cities and walls, mountains and hills, trees of the wood, and grass of the meadows, and their corn.

43 And they shall go stedfastly unto Babylon, and make her afraid.

44 They shall come to her, and besiege her, the star and all wrath shall they pour out upon her: then shall the dust and smoke go up unto the heaven, and all they that be about her shall bewail her.

45 And they that remain under her shall do service unto them that have put her in fear.

This is the 6th plague and the 2nd woe which God sends to all who are found in Babylon,…WAR. Those who refused to turn to the Lord and stayed joined with the mindset of the world and land of oppression will receive this plague. The 7th plague is the coming. Islam is coming to destroy, yes I agree with that, but your timing is wrong and who Islam stands for is wrong. Islam is against the FP’s kingdom,…against the New World Order that is coming – that system. They want their own man, …their own system of oppression, and all to revere “their” prophet alone. Their star is Mohammad.

Ed J 
    Participant
    • Topics started 157
    • Total replies 28,310

Hi Journey42,

Link to new thread…

"The False Prophet" of Revelation is Muhammad

Viewing 9 posts - 261 through 269 (of 269 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2019 Heaven Net

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account