Dutch rethink Christianity

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    Stu
    Participant

Quote (princess @ Sep. 26 2011,00:14)
    Prince,

What is creative is that we can foresee what problems we can have in life and do the best we can to deter this, this is one thing that I think educators are missing with teaching children, this however has in no way deterred me in teaching mine.
    Perhaps the body still senses that the appendix is needed in some way, perhaps it holds onto the famine gene, just in case we do need to digest cellulose, if Darwin is correct about the matter, however nothing is solid.

You are such a negative on matters, necessity breeds invention. I am most assured if a primate sees another primate choking, they do not preform the Heimlich maneuver.

Why the wings, I am terrible with traffic, would eliminate adding pollutants to the air, and would make a great accessory to any outfit. The reason for not choosing birds or bats is most likely do to their personal habits, even though winged creatures are a favorite of mine, they do not have the best manners in some areas, and guano is not my top ten perfumes.

OK, I shan't stand between a woman and the prospect of wings as a desirable accessory.

I think I would disabuse my body of the worth of its attachment to my appendix in the event that said organ becomes inflamed to the point of bursting. There are other parts that are useless but could be the subject of its obsessions instead.

Stuart

princess
    Participant

I greatly appreciate your understanding on the matter, I know it was not easy for you. Thank you. I agree with also, remove the appendix when it is needed.

This is off topic, a friend and I were chatting the other day, she is young (25) her and her husband have a one year old little girl, Prince, she is such a little princess and so smart, her mother has installed my baby can read program since she was born, and the results are fascinating. Anyway, they had decided that one child was enough for their family and my friend called the doctor and wanted to schedule a tubectomy procedure, the doctor declined her, why due to she was too young and may change her mind later on in life. Now explain the logic to me, a couple who is being pro active in reproduction, due to whatever reasons is denied, but a woman of the same age can make an appointment to a abortion clinic and have a medical procedure performed without any question. How is that even logical?

Stu
    Participant

Quote (princess @ Sep. 26 2011,23:45)
    I greatly appreciate your understanding on the matter, I know it was not easy for you. Thank you. I agree with also, remove the appendix when it is needed.

This is off topic, a friend and I were chatting the other day, she is young (25) her and her husband have a one year old little girl, Prince, she is such a little princess and so smart, her mother has installed my baby can read program since she was born, and the results are fascinating. Anyway, they had decided that one child was enough for their family and my friend called the doctor and wanted to schedule a tubectomy procedure, the doctor declined her, why due to she was too young and may change her mind later on in life. Now explain the logic to me, a couple who is being pro active in reproduction, due to whatever reasons is denied, but a woman of the same age can make an appointment to a abortion clinic and have a medical procedure performed without any question. How is that even logical?

I agree. That sounds scandalously unethical on the doctor's part. If the doctor pointed out the risk of the irreversibility of tubal ligation were she to change her mind later, and she made an informed decision not to go through with it, then that is a different thing. But refusal to treat is a human rights issue.

A doctor's job is not to make the patient's decision on either count. The benefits and risks of abortion should be made as clear as possible, and the decision should be with the woman involved. While that is rarely what the law actually says, it is the defacto arrangement that exists, and I think should exist legally too.

This doctor would not happen to be a member of opus dei by any chance?

If so, I'd be finding another doctor in a hurry.

Stuart

princess
    Participant

We had not discussed this, I most likely will chat with her later on in the day and ask. Yes, they are already looking for another doctor.

Even though it may seem to be a human rights issue, or a religious one at that, I cannot help but apply the finances to the issue. Abortion is a quantity income, the cost to have a child is exuberant, and a tubal litigation is only a one time transaction. However, tis only a theory.

Stu
    Participant

Quote (princess @ Sep. 28 2011,00:03)
    We had not discussed this, I most likely will chat with her later on in the day and ask. Yes, they are already looking for another doctor.

Even though it may seem to be a human rights issue, or a religious one at that, I cannot help but apply the finances to the issue. Abortion is a quantity income, the cost to have a child is exuberant, and a tubal litigation is only a one time transaction. However, tis only a theory.

And of course it is not just a personal finance issue, but a global one. Overall the world would have been better off without “Mother Theresa”. She brought a great deal of attention to the Catholic church by doing not very much to help those in poverty, while traveling the world spouting fascist Catholic doctrine on contraception and abortion, and as we know one of the surest ways to keep people in poverty is to keep women bound to their natural reproductive cycle.

A new doctor is a good idea. One that respects the concept of medical consent!

Stuart

princess
    Participant

They are now looking into having a vasectomy as another alternative.  The cost and recoup are almost half of what a tubal would bring. For some reason the husbands expression was quite different then when the tubal was suggested.

I understand what you mean when a denomination adheres to 'be fruitful and multiply', however, when minions are needed to secure the future of the empire, it is the perfect line to use. Depending on the culture, the sex of the child depends on whether the child is consider a blessing or a curse. The common though is a male offspring is much better then a female offspring.

I have not really taken an interest in Sister Mary Theresa nor her works, I have always found the the catholic faith to be the do as I say not as I do religion. Strange religion, the create the bible and millions accept their creation, however, they do the opposite of what they say is the truth.

Stu
    Participant

Indeed, well put.

Stuart

princess
    Participant

Prince,

Your comment to me is a first, then I look at your time stamp, and it is my birth date with a surprising note that my age is reflected also. Thank you for the anomaly, a great gift.

TimothyVI
    Participant

OMG!
    Princess is 444 years old.

princess
    Participant

Timothy V.

You are like a shooting star, know you just may see one and when you do you cant help admire the beauty. Another gift on my birthday, a smile and chuckle that will last for the day. Thank you.

Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 70 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account