dome of the rock

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 19 2012,10:42)
    Hi Pierre,

I take it you didn't watch the videos.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

edj

why do you want to corrupt my mind in looking that garbage,

their are tons of videos ,this is how you are going astray ,and follow deceitful opinions ,that comes from the devil,

it looks you delight in those videos,? this will take you away and you are not close to the truth so you will be taken away further ,

so good by

Pierre

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 19 2012,01:15)
    Hi Everyone, are we learning anything yet?

Leopard-Bear-Lion Beast – Skolfield study

The Scarlet Beast – Skolfield study

B'shem
    YHVH

EDJ>

I have watched the video.
    And he is way out of line.
    Come back to the scriptures ed.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Wake-up,

I noticed you said 'video', did you watch all three of the “VIDEOS”?

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 19 2012,09:43)

Never left.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 19 2012,21:39)

Never left.

edj

this is debatable

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 19 2012,03:42)
    Hi Pierre,

God bless

Ed, some times you can be annoyingly persistent.

Georg

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 19 2012,14:39)

Never left.

EDJ.

You dont realise this; You are feeding on strange flesh.
    Need to feed on the flesh of Christ only,it is sufficient.
    Back to the word of God which is the flesh of Christ.

wakup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Jan. 20 2012,03:42)

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 19 2012,03:42)
    Hi Pierre,

God bless
    Ed J

Ed, some times you can be annoyingly persistent.

Georg

Hi Georg,

Thank you!

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 19 2012,14:38)
    Hi Wake-up,

God bless
    Ed J

Hi Wake-up,

You didn't answer this question?

God bless

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 21 2012,03:58)

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 19 2012,14:38)
    Hi Wake-up,

God bless
    Ed J

Hi Wake-up,

You didn't answer this question?

God bless

HI EDJ.

sorry but I have only watched one,thats enough for me,to know that he is out of line.

Thank you Ed,I wish you keep on seeking the scriptures.

God bless.

wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

Hi EDJ.

I just had another glimps of video2.
    He says the 7th kingdom is the JIhad.The muslims.
    He also says that rome is on 7 HILLS,and this represents the 7 mountains in rev 17. You can not interpret mountains into hills just to fit,the doctrine.

Mountains are kingdoms,and hills are small kingdoms.
    Rome is not sitting on 7 small kingdoms.

Babylon the great (the woman,spiritual woman.)is sitting on the red dragon with 7 heads.and 10 horns.(Red dragon=satan)
    The 7 heads=1.egypt,2.syria,3.babylon, 4.medo persia, 5.greecia, 6. rome, 7.an extension of rome is briton(The feet)
    out of the feet will come the 10 toes(near future)this kingdom will exist at the coming and will be cast alive into the lake of fire.

If you see the image in Daniel: You see that the legs,represent rome(Iron,strong).
    Then the continuation of Rome are the feet,(iron and clay,mixed) this is the continuation of rome,and it is Briton, and not some arab empire.

Then out of the feet comes the 10 toes,the last kingdom of men on this earth( end of kingdoms of men ;Christ is now ruling his kingdom.)

The 10 toes came out of the 7th(the feet)
    and it is the 8th.and will go into perdition.It will be cast into the lake of fire(rev19:20.)

The beast that was and is not and yet is ??but will go onto perdition.(lake of fire)

The beast that was=babel,one nation,one rule one language,one king(nimrod.)This was satans brainchild.(the pit)
    In Johns time this was not,but yet is (the idea is still alive in satans head.)

This beast that was and is not is the 8th and is of the 7th.
    The 7th reformed into the 8th. this is the 10 toes in daniel.
    The last kingdom of men.(from feet to toes,from7th to 8th.)

The 8th=babel(same idea coming up again in a big way.)
    One rule, one system, one language,one king.(nwo).
    It will go into perdition(lake of fire, rev19:20.)

THE END OF MENS KINGDOM.

The arab kingdoms are not mentioned in Gods prophesies.
    If you like to find out more about babylon the great,please see rev18. it is about all the worlds commerce and religions.
    worshipping money is also a religion,or worshipping technology.
    Things made by mans hands,also.

God bless.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Wake-up,

I believe Walid Shoebat explains Nebuchadnezzar's statue
    and the 10 horns of the scarlet beast of Rev.17:3 most accurately…

Please do watch them,
    Ed J

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 21 2012,13:44)
    Hi Wake-up,

I believe Walid Shoebat explains Nebuchadnezzar's statue
    and the 10 horns of the scarlet beast of Rev.17:3 most accurately…

Please do watch them,
    Ed J

EDJ.

I was patiently waiting for the answer,but to my dis apointment there was none.

Egypt,syria,babylon,medo persia,greecia,rome,the ottoman empire will come back again?
    The ottoman empire is the 7th?
    And the 8th will come out of the ottoman empire?

The feet is an extension of the legs(roman).The toes is an extension of the feet; still roman.

But the 8th was; before Johns day: is not: yet is.
    How can the ottomen empire be before John

The beast that came out of the bottomless pit –WAS–BEFORE jOHN. IS NOT; YET IS: CAN YOU FIT THE OTTOMAN EMPIRE HERE?(Muslems.?)

All the six empires are gone,the 7th is now,the8th is coming.

In the days of the ten toes,will God set up his kingdom.

The EU have 27 members to date,but it will be only 10 left in the end,and when the false prophet comes he will uproot even 3 more.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Wake-up,

Many (including myself) consider “The United Kingdom” to be Ephraim
    and “The United States” to be Manasseh, fulfilling the Prophecy in Gen 22:17.
    All the enemies gates are in control of the UK and the US, fulfilling this Prophecy!

“and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies;” (Gen 22:17)

God bless

Pastry
    Participant

Wakeup and Ed

I want you to take a look at this scripture; nothing else, no detours, no jumping over fences, no tunnels.

Rev 17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

1. The beast that thou sawest was, and is not;

What is meant by that?

2. and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition

explain this to me, how did it ascend, come into being; and how did it go away?
    what beast/government was it?

That's all for now!

Georg

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 21 2012,17:54)
    Hi Wake-up,

Many (including myself) consider “The United Kingdom” to be Ephraim
    and “The United States” to be Manasseh, fulfilling the Prophecy in Gen 22:17.
    All the enemies gates are in control of the UK and the US, fulfilling this Prophecy!

“and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies;” (Gen 22:17)

God bless

Hi EDJ.

Gen22:18. And in thy seed(Jesus)shall all the nations of the earth be blessed.
    This is prophesying of the son of david,(jesus,shall be in control.).(near future).

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Wake-up,

“the key”(74)  =  “Jesus”(74)  

“These things saith he(“Jesus”) that is holy, he that is true,
    he that hath “the key” of David, he that openeth, and no man
    shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;” (Revelation 3:7)

God bless
    (LINK to the thread THAT PROVES GOD’s EXISTENCE)

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Jan. 22 2012,04:50)
    Wakeup and Ed

I want you to take a look at this scripture; nothing else, no detours, no jumping over fences, no tunnels.

Rev 17:8   The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.  

What is meant by that?

That's all for now!

Georg

Hi georg.

The beast that was= babel,under nimrod.
    One nation,one language,one rule, one people,one religion.

Is not= inthe dayas of John this beast does not exist,for god has destroyed it, and scattered it into many nations.

yet is = although this beast is not ,yet the idea is still in satans head; he has not given up the idea.

-SHALL- ascend out of the BOTTOMLESS PIT(satans head; idea) and go into perdition.(will be destroyed.)

Satans same idea to build one nation,one language,one rule one people,one religion,one king, is being worked out for a while now, by the 10 kings that are working in the dark,up to now.

But only he who let will let.(2thess 2:7.). all in Gods hands,he will let it happen when the time comes.

Soon this beast; the new world order, will be manyfest,and these 10 kings will give their power to the son of satan(son of perdition) and satan will rule through him.
    When this man speaks; it is satan speaking,he does what satan tells him to do.

THE 10HORNED KINGDOM = THE BEAST WITH THE 10 KINGS.THAT CAME OUT OF THE SEA.(population,people.)
    THE BEAST THAT CAME OUT OF THE EARTH,WITH 2HORNS = THE FALSE PROPHET.(out of the earth= born.)
    This man behaves like a beast,inside. looks good outside.

At the second coming,Jesus will cast the 10 horned beast(10kings) and the false prophet into the lake of fire.rev19:20.
    They are finished,but not satan,for he is spared,but bound in prison for a 1000yrs.untill the preaching time line is finished,which is a1000yrs.Then he will be let loose to gather the stubborn non believers to his side into one place.Then destroyed.

peace.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Jan. 22 2012,04:50)
    Wakeup and Ed

Rev 17:8   The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.  

What is meant by that?

That's all for now!

Georg

Hi Georg,

That's all explained in this thread…  (Link)

God bless

Wakeup
    Participant

EdJ. brother.

Daniel 11:1 Also I in the first year of Darius the Mede, even I, stood to confirm and to strengthen him.
    KING DARIUS RULING,BABYLON IS NO MORE.

Daniel 11:2 And now will I shew thee the truth. Behold, there shall stand up yet three kings in Persia; and the fourth shall be far richer than they all: and by his strength through his riches he shall stir up all against the realm of Grecia.
    THE 4TH KING IN PERSIA IS XERXIS.HE CAME OUT OF THE SEA ON HIS SIDE,AND WITH 3 RIBS IN HIS MOUT.3KINGS BEFORE HIM.THE BEAR.DAN.7.

Daniel 11:3 And a mighty king shall stand up, that shall rule with great dominion, and do according to his will. ALEXANDER THE GREAT,KING OF GRECIA.

Daniel 11:4 And when he shall stand up, his kingdom shall be broken, and shall be divided toward the four winds of heaven; and not to his posterity, nor according to his dominion which he ruled: for his kingdom shall be plucked up, even for others beside those.
    ALEXANDER DIED AND HIS KINGDOM DEVIDED AMONGST HIS 4 GENERALS.

Daniel 11:5 And the king of the south shall be strong, and one of his princes; and he shall be strong above him, and have dominion; his dominion shall be a great dominion.
    THE KING OF THE SOUTH HERE IS KING PTOLEMY(WAS GENERAL PTOLEMY BEFORE) ONE OF ALEXANDERS GENERAL.

Daniel 11:6 And in the end of years they shall join themselves together; for the king's daughter of the south shall come to the king of the north to make an agreement: but she shall not retain the power of the arm; neither shall he stand, nor his arm: but she shall be given up, and they that brought her, and he that begat her, and he that strengthened her in these times.

Daniel 11:7 But out of a branch of her roots shall one stand up in his estate, which shall come with an army, and shall enter into the fortress of the king of the north, and shall deal against them, and shall prevail:

Daniel 11:8 And shall also carry captives into Egypt their gods, with their princes, and with their precious vessels of silver and of gold; and he shall continue more years than the king of the north.

THE HISTORY OF THE KING OF THE SOUTH(EGYPT)AND THE KING OF THE NORTH(ROME).

Daniel 11:9 So the king of the south shall come into his kingdom, and shall return into his own land.
    KING OF THE SOUTH,STILL EGYPT.

Daniel 11:10 But his sons shall be stirred up, and shall assemble a multitude of great forces: and one shall certainly come, and overflow, and pass through: then shall he return, and be stirred up, even to his fortress.KING OF THE NORTH(ROME).

Daniel 11:11 And the king of the south shall be moved with choler, and shall come forth and fight with him, even with the king of the north: and he shall set forth a great multitude; but the multitude shall be given into his hand.KING OF THE SOUTH(EGYPT).

Daniel 11:12 And when he hath taken away the multitude, his heart shall be lifted up; and he shall cast down many ten thousands: but he shall not be strengthened by it.

Daniel 11:13 For the king of the north shall return, and shall set forth a multitude greater than the former, and shall certainly come after certain years with a great army and with much riches.KING OF THE NORTH(ROME).

Daniel 11:14 And in those times there shall many stand up against the king of the south: also the robbers of thy people shall exalt themselves to establish the vision; but they shall fall.KING OF THE SOUTH (EGYPT).

Daniel 11:15 So the king of the north shall come, and cast up a mount, and take the most fenced cities: and the arms of the south shall not withstand, neither his chosen people, neither shall there be any strength to withstand.KING OF THE NORTH(ROME).

Daniel 11:16 But he that cometh against him shall do according to his own will, and none shall stand before him: and he shall stand in the glorious land, which by his hand shall be consumed. KING OF THE NORTH IN ISRAEL. BY HIS HAND THE TEMPLE WAS CONSUMED.

Daniel 11:17 He shall also set his face to enter with the strength of his whole kingdom, and upright ones with him; thus shall he do: and he shall give him the daughter of women, corrupting her: but she shall not stand on his side, neither be for him.KING OF THE NORTH.INTRODUCING THEIR GOD TO ISRAEL,BUT REFUSED.

Daniel 11:18 After this shall he turn his face unto the isles, and shall take many: but a prince for his own behalf shall cause the reproach offered by him to cease; without his own reproach he shall cause it to turn upon him. KING OF THE NORTH.

Daniel 11:19 Then he shall turn his face toward the fort of his own land: but he shall stumble and fall, and not be found. KING OF THE NORTH.

Daniel 11:20 Then shall stand up in his estate a raiser of taxes in the glory of the kingdom: but within few days he shall be destroyed, neither in anger, nor in battle. KINGOF THE NORTH.

Daniel 11:21 And in his estate shall stand up a vile person, to whom they shall not give the honour of the kingdom: but he shall come in peaceably, and obtain the kingdom by flatteries.KING OF THE NORTH.(ROME).

Daniel 11:22 And with the arms of a flood shall they be overflown from before him, and shall be broken; yea, also the prince of the covenant.KING OF THE NORTH

Daniel 11:23 And after the league made with him he shall work deceitfully: for he shall come up, and shall become strong with a small people.KING OF THE NORTH

Daniel 11:24 He shall enter peaceably even upon the fattest places of the province; and he shall do that which his fathers have not done, nor his fathers' fathers; he shall scatter among them the prey, and spoil, and riches: yea, and he shall forecast his devices against the strong holds, even for a time.KING OF THE NORTH,BUT NOW IT IS THE BRITISH EMPIRE,FOR HE DID NOT WHAT HIS FATHERS DID.HE IS USING DEVIDE AND CONQUER TACTICS.

Daniel 11:25 And he shall stir up his power and his courage against the king of the south with a great army; and the king of the south shall be stirred up to battle with a very great and mighty army; but he shall not stand: for they shall forecast devices against him.

Daniel 11:26 Yea, they that feed of the portion of his meat shall destroy him, and his army shall overflow: and many shall fall down slain.KING OF THE NORTH STILL VICTORIOUS.

Daniel 11:27 And both these kings' hearts shall be to do mischief, and they shall speak lies at one table; but it shall not prosper: for yet the end shall be at the time appointed.NORTH BRITISH AND SOUTH(NOW MUSLEMS).
    MANY TALKS WITH LIES.

Daniel 11:28 Then shall he return into his land with great riches; and his heart shall be against the holy covenant; and he shall do exploits, and return to his own land.KING OF THE NORTH,(BRITISH).IN BRITAIN.

Daniel 11:29 At the time appointed he shall return, and come toward the south; but it shall not be as the former, or as the latter.KING OF THE NORTH.

Daniel 11:30 For the ships of Chittim shall come against him: therefore he shall be grieved, and return, and have indignation against the holy covenant: so shall he do; he shall even return, and have intelligence with them that forsake the holy covenant.KING OF THE NORTH.STILL.

Daniel 11:31 And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate. KING OF THE NORTH

Daniel 11:32 And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.
    KING OF THE NORTH CORRUPTING THE COVENANT WITH FLATTERIES. SMOOTH TALK.

Daniel 11:33 And they that understand among the people shall instruct many: yet they shall fall by the sword, and by flame, by captivity, and by spoil, many days.CHRISTIANS WITH KNOWLEDGE SHALL TEA
    CH MANY,BUT WILL BE IN CAPTIVITY.

Daniel 11:34 Now when they shall fall, they shall be holpen with a little help: but many shall cleave to them with flatteries.THE FALLEN CHRISTIANS WILL BE HELPED WITH A LITTLE HELP.

Daniel 11:35 And some of them of understanding shall fall, to try them, and to purge, and to make them white, even to the time of the end: because it is yet for a time appointed. ***TO THE TIME OF THE END***.

Daniel 11:36 And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.THIS IS THE FALESE PROPHET,THE 2HORNED BEAST OUT OF THE EARTH,THE SON OF PERDITION.(NEAR FUTURE).

Daniel 11:37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all. HE DECLARE HIMSELF AS GOD, AND HE DOES NOT DESIRE ANY RELIGION,BUT HIMSELF.

Daniel 11:38 But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.HE DESIRES POWER AND WEALTH,AND A STRONG ARMY.

Daniel 11:39 Thus shall he do in the most strong holds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain.
    STILL KING OF THE NORTH.

Daniel 11:40 And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over. KING OF THE SOUTH WILL PUSH(MUSLEMS) AT THE KING OF THE NORTH.AND THE NORTH WILL COME DOWN LIKE A WHIRLWIND.

Daniel 11:41 He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon.KING OF THE NORTH WILL ENTER ISRAEL.(SOON).

Daniel 11:42 He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape.DOWN TO EGYPT.

Daniel 11:43 But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps.STILL KING OF THE NORTH.

Daniel 11:44 But tidings out of the east and out of the north shall trouble him: therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy, and utterly to make away many. BAD NEWS FROM THE EAST(IRAN) AND OF THE NORTH(RUSSIA??).NORTH OF IRAN.

Daniel 11:45 And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.
    THE FALSE PRIOPHET WILL PLANT HIS TEMPLE IN JERUSALEM. AS YOU CAN SEE ITS THE KING OF THE NORTH; NOT THE SOUTH(MUSLEMS).no islam involved in the last days, but the nwo.

wakeup.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account