Does Scripture State Flesh Can't enter heaven?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 14 posts - 101 through 114 (of 114 total)
  • Author
    ftk
    Participant

Pierre: Where do you think I get the information I write? Absolutely it is Bible based knowledge. In all the parables evil is destroyed, the bad fish is thrown back and the good fish are gathered and kept. The chaff is removed from the wheat and bundled and burned with fire. The wheat is gathered into the barn and kept. Please wake up! The meek inherit the earth! The word meek means a person who is ready and willing to lay aside his ideas or thoughts about God when he hears the voice of Jesus speak the truth.

The son of man came, it was Jesus. Jesus is the word of God. Jesus is the voice of God.The Kingdom is now! God ruling through each of us. As lightning shines from the east to the west so did the truth/light of Jesus shine on mankind. The voice as of an Archangel, the trump of God! Jesus said look on the field for the harvest is come. Send reapers to reap a bountiful harvest. We are all sent to reap Gods harvest but the workers are few. They are still in darkness and don't know where they are going.

They stagger around like drunkards and pick on one another while the harvest sits. Some of them are so duped they actually think it is their master that has made them sick, weak, un-whole etc.! It is the word of God that judges mankind, in the last day or the day of the lord or the light of truth. Hear the spirit of God. The word of God now should be working in us. We should be doing the same works Jesus did when he was here. IMO, TK

terraricca
    Participant

tk

Absolutely it is Bible based knowledge

I have not deny that ,

We should be doing the same works Jesus did when he was here. IMO, TK

see this comment is not scriptural Paul say to imitate Christ humbleness ,show me beside the apostles who could do what Christ did except in his attitude??

Pierre

ftk
    Participant

Pierre: Each time Jesus sent out disciples or apostles to do the work of the ministry he sent them to preach the good news of the kingdom, heal the sick that are within, cast out demons/devils (lies & darkness) with the word/light/truth! This is the “entire” ministry of Jesus. How can anyone read the New Testament about Jesus and not know this is the work of God.

Jesus also told his disciples to go into all the world preaching and teaching them “all things, whatsoever I have commanded you”….!

Why would anything change! If Jesus is our example then why do we not follow him? Religion has lied again and told us that “some” are called to preach and share the gospel. That is a lie of demon darkness. In Paul's dissertation where he said I have called “some as”……if you read the preceding verses he is referring to ONE God, ONE Spirit, ONE lord, ONE, ONE, ONE,! Jesus is the ONE. Jesus is all in all. Jesus is the preacher, the teacher, the evangelist, the pastor, et.al.! We are all in Jesus and Jesus is in us. Any aspect of Jesus, we are!

The word “apostles” just means “those sent forth”! Those sent to do the work of God. Disciples are those who follow Jesus. Stop finding reasons for separating yourself from Jesus and his true calling and please loose that surface humbleness. True humility says, I have no power of myself and I am nothing in and of myself but God has sent the truth to me so I trust and believe he made me all perfect unto him. By faith, I can do all things through Christ the anointing of God within me!! IMO, TK

ftk
    Participant

Pierre: Matt. 10:25….It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master and the servant as his lord…!

What I tried to semi quote before,…
    Jesus also told his disciples to go into all the world preaching and teaching them “all things, whatsoever I have commanded you”….!

That quote is really from Matt.28:19…..Go ye therefore, and [teach all nations]….V20….[teaching them] to observe “ALL THINGS WHATSOEVER I HAVE COMMANDED YOU”….! We are commissioned to do the same work as Jesus. In his “name” or in his “stead”(instead of Jesus) or in the authority and power of(name) of Jesus. TK

terraricca
    Participant

tk

That quote is really from Matt.28:19…..Go ye therefore, and [teach all nations]….V20….[teaching them] to observe “ALL THINGS WHATSOEVER I HAVE COMMANDED YOU”….! We are commissioned to do the same work as Jesus. In his “name” or in his “stead”(instead of Jesus) or in the authority and power of(name) of Jesus. TK

SORRY i DID NOT KNOW THAT YOU SPOOK TO JESUS AND SO WHERE THERE WEN HE TOLD ALL OF HIS DISCIPLES (11)

Pierre

ftk
    Participant

Pierre: Jesus sent out 72 one time 11 another time and 2by2. All are sent with the same duty. Please don't get snippy with me on what I write. We can learn further together or quit conversing at any time you choose.

The spirit of truth which is Jesus is within you right now. If you do not here him or sense him or learn from him you are not paying attention. The spirit of truth or spirit of God or spirit which is Gods words is in you to witness as to what is truth or lies. All are included in Gods kingdom. All are the same. If Jesus says to only one, go ye into all the world, preaching the gospel and teaching them(also) to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you, that sounds like the same calling for all. It is also reasonable and makes sense.

This is what I find as my truth. IMO, TK

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ July 27 2011,14:30)
    Pierre: Jesus sent out 72 one time 11 another time and 2by2. All are sent with the same duty. Please don't get snippy with me on what I write. We can learn further together or quit conversing at any time you choose.

The spirit of truth which is Jesus is within you right now. If you do not here him or sense him or learn from him you are not paying attention. The spirit of truth or spirit of God or spirit which is Gods words is in you to witness as to what is truth or lies. All are included in Gods kingdom. All are the same. If Jesus says to only one, go ye into all the world, preaching the gospel and teaching them(also) to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you, that sounds like the same calling for all. It is also reasonable and makes sense.

This is what I find as my truth. IMO, TK

TK

wrong again ;

Mt 28:16 xxxxxxxxThen the eleven disciples xxxxxxxxxxx

went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go.
    Mt 28:17 When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted.
    Mt 28:18 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.
    Mt 28:19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
    Mt 28:20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

Pierre

kerwin
    Participant

To all,

John 3:5

King James Version (KJV)

5Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

Can flesh and blood enter the kingdom Jesus teaches us of in this passage?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ July 27 2011,17:02)
    To all,

King James Version (KJV)

5Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

Kerwin

what you think he is saying ?

Pierre

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ July 27 2011,06:30)

To all,

King James Version (KJV)

Kerwin

Pierre

Pierre,

What treasure does one that hungers and thirsts for righteousness seek?

Matthew 5

King James Version (KJV)

6Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.

What does he do when he finds it?

Matthew 13:44

King James Version (KJV)

44Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto treasure hid in a field; the which when a man hath found, he hideth, and for joy thereof goeth and selleth all that he hath, and buyeth that field.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ July 27 2011,20:28)

To all,

King James Version (KJV)

Kerwin

Pierre

Pierre,

Matthew 5

King James Version (KJV)

6Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.

King James Version (KJV)

44Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto treasure hid in a field; the which when a man hath found, he hideth, and for joy thereof goeth and selleth all that he hath, and buyeth that field.

kerwin

Pr 4:1 Listen, my sons, to a father’s instruction;
    pay attention and gain understanding.
    Pr 4:2 I give you sound learning,
    so do not forsake my teaching.
    Pr 4:3 When I was a boy in my father’s house,
    still tender, and an only child of my mother,
    Pr 4:4 he taught me and said,
    “Lay hold of my words with all your heart;
    keep my commands and you will live.
    Pr 4:5 Get wisdom, get understanding;
    do not forget my words or swerve from them.
    Pr 4:6 Do not forsake wisdom, and she will protect you;
    love her, and she will watch over you.
    Pr 4:7 Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom.
    Though it cost all you have, get understanding.
    Pr 4:8 Esteem her, and she will exalt you;
    embrace her, and she will honor you.
    Pr 4:9 She will set a garland of grace on your head
    and present you with a crown of splendor.”

Pr 4:10 Listen, my son, accept what I say,
    and the years of your life will be many.
    Pr 4:11 I guide you in the way of wisdom
    and lead you along straight paths.
    Pr 4:12 When you walk, your steps will not be hampered;
    when you run, you will not stumble.
    Pr 4:13 Hold on to instruction, do not let it go;
    guard it well, for it is your life.

Pierre

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ July 27 2011,08:38)

To all,

King James Version (KJV)

Kerwin

Pierre

Pierre,

Matthew 5

King James Version (KJV)

King James Version (KJV)

kerwin

Pierre

Pierre,

That scripture describes the kingdom of heaven Jesus spoke of for it is a kingdom of the spirit which those will to ask, seek, and take every opotunity are entering.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ July 27 2011,23:11)

Quote (terraricca @ July 27 2011,08:38)

To all,

King James Version (KJV)

Kerwin

Pierre

Pierre,

Matthew 5

King James Version (KJV)

King James Version (KJV)

kerwin

Pierre

Pierre,

That scripture describes the kingdom of heaven Jesus spoke of for it is a kingdom of the spirit which those will to ask, seek, and take every opotunity are entering.

:)

ftk
    Participant

Pierre: That is a beautiful picture of the Kingdom of Heaven/Kingdom of God/entering into Christ/Christ entering into you/Jesus coming into your heart/entering into Jesus/accepting the words of Jesus/emmersing oneself in the spirit/words of Jesus. et.al.! You are right that the Kingdom of Heaven is the wisdom of Jesus. Those scriptures are talkning about Jesus who would come a thousand years later.

Beautiful scriptures. Soloman took heed to Gods wisdom and became the richest man in all history. Remember that with wisdom you must seek understanding from God. Understanding is awareness! Enlightenment is understanding! Get understanding. IMO, TK

Viewing 14 posts - 101 through 114 (of 114 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account