Discussing The propjecies means,

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Wakeup
    Participant

WE MUST STAY WITH PROPHECIES,TO DISCUS PROPHECIES.

One can not discus prophecies,and wander off the prophecies
    to some other book or books. One must stay with prophecies Old and New. No strangers to be involved.
    For they BOTH belong together,the old witness and the new witness.TWO WITNESSES.

Revelation 1:7 BEHOLD HE COMETH WITH CLOUDS; and EVERY EYE SHALL SEE HIM, AND THEY ALSO WHICH PIERCED HIM(the jews): and ALL KINDREDS OF THE EARTH shall wail because of him. EVEN SO, AMEN.

EVERY EYE SHALL SEE HIM,MEANS EXACTLY, EVERY EYE SHALL SEE HIM.No more, no less.

*ALL* KINDREDS OF THE EARTH,MEANS EXACTLY *ALL* KINDREDS OF THE EARTH,NOT JUST SOME KINDREDS.

WE KNOW FOR SURE THAT SUCH AN EVENT HAS NEVER HAPPENED IN HISTORY. HOW CAN SOME SAY THAT THE COMING HAS ALREADY HAPPENED? IS THIS NOT BLATANTLY DENYING THE SCRIPTURES? And therefore on its way to being lost into the wilderness,and is already.

DID NOT THE ANGELS SAY THAT HE WILL COME, AS HE WENT UP IN THE CLOUDS? Since when has this all changed?
    (acts 1:11).Who dares to change scripture?

We also know that the kingdom will be setup in israel,for Jerusalem only is the city chosen by God,there is no other.
    Jerusalem THE CITY OF PEACE,but not todays Jerusalem,but the coming Jerusalem when Christ rules that city in peace,with all his saints.This will be the land of MILK and HONEY for the elected jews that has been brought back from their graves.

This will be paradise,where the animals wont bite anymore,the lion will eat straw.(isiah11:6–11)(isiah 65:17–25).Zech. 14:11 Jerusalem shall be safely inhabited.

Jerusalem is not living in peace today,and therefore Christ is not the king ruling in Jerusalem today,BUT IS SITTING NEXT TO HIS FATHER.It is the father that will put his enemies his footstool.When Christ rules,there will be peace,for he is the prince of peace.

Satans rule is nothing but wars and strife,as it is today.

How can some say that Christ has been ruling his kingdom for 2000yrs now? When the sciptures says, he will rule for a 1000yrs? This is just one of the many assaults carried out on the scriptures.

There are only two comings of Christ; 1.His coming by birth.
    2.His coming to judge the world. There is no third coming.

CHRIST IS SITTING NEXT TO HIS FATHER now *UNTILL* ALL HIS ENEMIES ARE MADE HIS FOOTSTOOL. This will happen soon when babylon is destroyed,by force power.not by preaching power.Just as sodom and gomorah was destroyed by FORCE POWER,not by preaching.

For the land is desolate,there is no sound preaching going on,all have fallen by the way side.Satan has conguered them with his gifts,and leisures.They can not fight,they have joined the enemy.

There is no power in the preachings,things have gone from bad to worse.Therefore the falling away; this is the fruits of their preachings,falling away from the truth; to lies.

His 2nd coming will be witnessed by the whole earth,for they will make war with him; and that war is called the battle of armageddon,it will be north in israel,in a place called Megiddo.

But before this, the 7 trumpets in the book of revelation must be fulfilled first. His coming will be at the 7th trump.
    The first trumpet has not started yet.The first trumpet will only start when the number of the beast is already enforced on the population.

Rev.16:2. And the FIRST WENT, and poured out his vial upon the earth;and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had THE MARK OF THE BEAST AND UPON THEM WHICH WORSHIPPED HIS IMAGE.So here you go,the mark is not enforced yet,therefore the first trumpet has not sounded.

This is only the first trumpet/vial; 6 more to come.
    The 6th trumpet will be the gathering of the armies to war against each other.Kings of the noth(the western nations).
    Against the kings of the south(the muslem nations and allies).This war will only last one year;one month;one week;one day and one hour(rev.9:15). Its a short war.

Because Christ is going to stop it by his appearing.

This is not armageddon yet,for that will be next.at the 7th trumpet, at the coming they both(north and south), will come together to war against the Lamb.For he will gather them together to one place, to be destroyed.

Rev.16:13.14. The 3 spirits of devils like frogs will gather the nations to the battle of that great day of God almighty.
    This is the battle of armageddon.This will only last one day.
    For babylon will be destroyed in one day.(rev.18:8).All the cities of the nations will be no more(rev.16:19).Just heaps of concrete.

HOW CAN CHRIST KINGDOM BE HERE NOW FOR 2000YRS?BEFORE ALL THE TRUMPETS HAS SOUNDED? many have been deceived,because they have no INTEREST in seeking.
    BABYLON MUST BE DESTROYED FIRST;THEN THE KINGDOM WILL BE SET UP PHYSICALLY,IN ISRAEL ONLY.FOR THIS IS ONLY HIS FIRST *DOMINION*.

Micah 4:8.And thou Ó tower of the flock,the strong hold of the daughter of Zion unto thee shall it come,even *THE FIRST DOMINION*; The kingdom shall come to the daughter of JERUSALEM: The second dominion will be the WHOLE EARTH,BUT ONLY AFTER GOG AND MAGOG,after the white throne judgement, and after the earth has been purified.

Gods will then: is done on earth.

The TRUE worshippers are not OF babylon, but OF the city Zion,the city of peace today,SPIRITUALLY. BUT WILL BE PHYSICALLY, dwell in that holy city Jerusalem,and rule as kings and priests over the jews,in the 1000yr reign.

The saints are not ruling over the jews today,that is for sure.
    But Nethan jahu is.
    The false prophet will show himself soon and will enforce the number;then the first trumpet will sound: not before.

At the sound of the 6th trumpet, the 2 witnesses will come and prophecy in israel for 3/half yrs,then killed.
    Then the 7th trumpet will sound quickly after.

From the 2 witnesses prophesying; to the coming; will be 3/half years plus a few days.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Nov. 30 2012,10:38)

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

We can also look at Prophecy's in light of their Historical fulfillment.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 30 2012,17:45)

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

God bless

ED J

This is true,we need some history to back us up.
    The main thing is to stay on prophecies,without disregarding the scriptures for some private interpretation.

God has provided us with some history in the book of Daniel,and some help in the book of revelation.

Sample: The beast was;is not; yet is;and shall come out of the bottomless pit,and he is the 8th which is of the 7th.

7 mountains and 7 kings,5 are fallen,one is and the other is not yet come.
    There is enough information provided to bring the puzzle together.

wakeup.

journey42
    Participant

Hi Wakeup

Excellent Post!

journey42
    Participant

Hi Wakeup,

I don't think many are interested in prophesy's anymore.

These jewels are priceless.

Isaiah 66:8   Who hath heard such a thing?  who hath seen such things?  Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once?  for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.
    Isaiah 66:9   Shall I bring to the birth, and not cause to bring forth? saith the Lord:  shall I cause to bring forth, and shut up the womb? saith God.
    Isaiah 66:10   Rejoice ye with Jerusalem, and be glad with her, all ye that love her: rejoice for joy with her, all ye that mourn for her:
    Isaiah 66:11  That ye may suck, and be satisfied with the breasts of her consolations; that ye may milk out, and be delighted with the abundance of her glory.

Isaiah 66:12   For thus says saith the Lord, Behold, I will extend peace to her like a river and the glory of the Gentiles like a flowing stream: then shall ye suck, ye shall be borne upon her sides, and be dandled upon her knees.

Isaiah 66:13   As one whom his mother comforteth, so will I comfort you, and ye shall be comforted in Jerusalem.
    Isaiah 66:14   And when ye see this, your heart shall rejoice, and YOUR BONES shall flourish like an herb: and the hand of the Lord shall be known toward his servants, and his indignation toward his enemies.

Isaiah 66:15   For, behold, THE LORD WILL COME WITH FIRE, AND WITH HIS CHARIOTS LIKE A WHIRLWIND, TO RENDER HIS ANGER WITH FURY, AND HIS REBUKE WITH FLAMES OF FIRE

Isaiah 66:16   FOR WITH FIRE AND BY HIS SWORD WILL THE LORD PLEAD WITH ALL FLESH: AND THE SLAIN OF THE LORD SHALL BE MANY.

Isaiah 66:17   They that sanctify themselves, and purify themselves in the gardens behind one tree in the midst, EATING SWINES FLESH, and the abomination, and the mouse, shall be consumed together, says the LORD.

Isaiah 66:18   FOR I KNOW THEIR WORKS, AND THEIR THOUGHTS: IT SHALL COME,…THAT I WILL GATHER ALL NATIONS AND TONGUES; AND THEY SHALL COME, AND SEE MY GLORY

Isaiah 66:19   And I will set a sign among them, and I will send those that escape of them unto the nations, to Tarshish, Pul, and Lud, that draw the bow, to Tubal and Javan, to the isles afar off, that have not heard my fame, neither have seen my glory; AND THEY SHALL DECLARE MY GLORY AMONG THE GENTILES

Isaiah 66:20   And they shall bring all your brethren for an offering unto the LORD out of all nations upon horses, and in chariots, and in litters, and upon mules, and upon swift beasts, to my holy mountain Jerusalem, saith the LORD, as the children of Israel bring an offering in a clean vessel into the house of the Lord.

Isaiah 66:21   And I will also take of them for priests and for Levites, saith the LORD.
    Isaiah 66:22   FOR AS THE NEW HEAVENS AND THE NEW EARTH, WHICH I WILL MAKE, SHALL REMAIN BEFORE ME, SAITH THE LORD, SO SHALL YOUR SEED AND YOUR NAME REMAIN

Isaiah 66:23   And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, SHALL ALL FLESH COME TO WORSHIP BEFORE ME saith the LORD.

Isaiah 66:24   AND THEY SHALL GO FORTH, AND LOOK UPON THE CARCASSES OF THE MEN THAT HAVE TRANSGRESSED AGAINST ME:  FOR THEIR WORM SHALL NOT DIE, NEITHER SHALL THEIR FIRE BE QUENCHED, AND THEY SHALL BE AN ABHORRING UNTO ALL FLESH.

Wakeup
    Participant

Journey 42.

Those are wonderful scriptures that can not be understood by the majority,sad to say.
    But thank God that he has revealed it unto us,simply bacause we hunger and seek.

Knowledge will be the stability of our times,when it comes. Only in the Lord we can find sanctuary,for there is none else that can help us.
    Knowing things coming in advance before it happens is a wonderful treasure that strengthens our faith to the max.

No strong wind can blow it away.
    Thank you Journey.

wakeup.

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Nov. 30 2012,22:43)

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 30 2012,17:45)

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

God bless

ED J

This is true,we need some history to back us up.
    The main thing is to stay on prophecies,without disregarding the scriptures for some private interpretation.

God has provided us with some history in the book of Daniel,and some help in the book of revelation.

Sample: The beast was;is not; yet is;and shall come out of the bottomless pit,and he is the 8th which is of the 7th.

7 mountains and 7 kings,5 are fallen,one is and the other is not yet come.
    There is enough information provided to bring the puzzle together.

wakeup.

wakeup

Ever wonder, what was the beast that was?   and then was not?
    What is meant by; “shall ascend out of the bottomless pit?”
    Is there such a thing as a bottomless pit? or could it be just an expression? like; have you ever turned around and seen some one you knew standing there, and ask; where did you come from?  or have you heard the expression; he came out of nowhere?

The beast that was, was the Roman empire, a world ruling empire, not the entire world of course; but it ruled over the 40+ countries it had conquered.
    When the western half of the empire collapsed in 565 AD, “it was not”; it ended a world ruling government.
    The idea of ruling the entire world by one government, was never forgotten.
    Many attempts were made by the kings of Europe to do  what the Romans had accomplished, unite all kings under one government, but all attempts failed.

By the end of WW I leaders of their nation got tired of fighting each other; and they formed what became known as the “LEAGUE OF NATION”. It was the “seventh” head, the beast/government that came out of nowhere, the bottomless pit.
    As prophesied, it lasted only a short while, 1918 – 1946.
    But, out of it emerged the eighth, the “UNITED NATION”; you see, it was the same beast/government, it had changed in name only. That is why the Bible says, the eighth is of the seven.

Georg

Wakeup
    Participant

Pastry.

Nice try,but it does not gel with the scriptures

QUOTE:
    beast that was, was the Roman empire, a world ruling empire, not the entire world of course; but it ruled over the 40+ countries it had conquered.
    When the western half of the empire collapsed in 565 AD, “it was not”; it ended a world ruling government.
    The idea of ruling the entire world by one government, was never forgotten.
    Many attempts were made by the kings of Europe to do what the Romans had accomplished, unite all kings under one government, but all attempts failed.

THE BEAST THAT WAS; WAS BEFORE JOHN. SO THIS WONT WORK. ROME WAS NOT BEFORE JOHN: TRY AGAIN.

By the end of WW I leaders of their nation got tired of fighting each other; and they formed what became known as the “LEAGUE OF NATION”. It was the “seventh” head, the beast/government that came out of nowhere, the bottomless pit.
    As prophesied, it lasted only a short while, 1918 – 1946.
    But, out of it emerged the eighth, the “UNITED NATION”; you see, it was the same beast/government, it had changed in name only. That is why the Bible says, the eighth is of the seven.UNQUOTE:

THE LEAGUE OF NATIONS IS THE 7TH,AND THE U.N IS THE 8TH.AS YOU SAY.I DONT KNOW ABOUT WORSHIPPING THE DRAGON;MAY BE YES,MAYBE NO.

THIS DOES NOT WORK EITHER:

1. THE UN NEVER BLASPHEMED GOD.
    2. AND THE UN HAS BEEN WITH US FOR MORE THAN 3/HALF YRS. REV 13:5. —AND POWER WAS GIVEN UNTO HIM TO *CONTINUE* FOR FORTY TWO MONTHS.NOT MORE.

TRY AGAIN.

wakeup.

Pastry
    Participant

wakeup

Are you so naive, or are you for some reason pretending?

When did John receive the revelation, at the end of the first century? or did you receive it just recently?
    John was told, “”one is””, not one was.

“””1. THE UN NEVER BLASPHEMED GOD.”””

Is the UN worshiping God, it would be good if you were to watch some news once in a while.

Let's face it, you have no idea who the king of the north was; YES WAS.
    And it is unfortunate that a man that spends so much time and effort on this program; has no other interest then to brag about his ignorance. It really is a shame.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Does the UN as not one of the bible scriptures written on their building ,and so claim that it will accomplish what it his that God will do ??? Is that not an abomination ???

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Dec. 11 2012,15:52)
    wakeup

Are you so naive, or are you for some reason pretending?

When did John receive the revelation, at the end of the first century? or did you receive it just recently?
    John was told, “”one is””, not one was.

“””1. THE UN NEVER BLASPHEMED GOD.”””

Is the UN worshiping God, it would be good if you were to watch some news once in a while.

Let's face it, you have no idea who the king of the north was; YES WAS.
    And it is unfortunate that a man that spends so much time and effort on this program; has no other interest then to brag about his ignorance. It really is a shame.

Georg

Pastry.

I appreciate your respond,for this is how we learn.

The beast that came out of the bottomless pit *WAS* BEFORE JOHN; ITS NOT THE ROMAN EMPIRE,FOR JOHN LIVED IN THE ROMAN ERA. BUT SCRIPTURE SAYS the beast *IS NOT* in johns era.

But will come out again in the last days,and only given power for 3/half yrs;NOT MORE.This means that the UN is not that beast,and the UN has more than 10 kings.

The 10king beast will perform great wonders,and make fire come down from heaven,and mark every person on this planet.
    3/half yrs,then he will be cast into the fire,at the coming.
    The UN has been with us for many yrs.

The UN is obviously not Gods people,for they are of the world, but they have not openly blasphemed God and his tabernacle,not yet.Some of them are also leaders of a christian country.

Consider carefully.

wakeup.

Pastry
    Participant

wakeup, earth calling wakeup, are you awake?

Rev 17:10   And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.  

Are you at all familiar with this verse?
    This is what John was told, five kings, or empires, were gone (if you like to know who the five were, ask me ,and I will tell you).
    So, when the angel told John, one is (you know he meant the empire that was then in power) who do you think that was? I give you a clue, it was the largest empire at that time; any idea?

“””The 10king beast will perform great wonders,and make fire come down from heaven,and mark every person on this planet.”””

:D :D :D  guess who said that :laugh: :laugh:  jea, it was you :p

“””BUT SCRIPTURE SAYS the beast *IS NOT* in johns era.”””

I guess you need help with this one too, eh.

Rev 17:9   And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.  

Well, it says, the mind that has wisdom, so I better explain this verse to you.
    The woman is symbolic for a church, or religious organization.
    Notice it says, “SEVEN” heads, in verse 10 John was told, 5 are gone, and one is; that makes 6 (six).
    And then John was told, “”THE OTHER””, I bet you don't know who the other is, try this, 6 + 1 = ?
    you got it, its 7; the other is head, or king if you will, number 7 (seven). And of course (now don't get big headed because I'm about to compliment you) you are right, that king was not in John's time.

Now I'm going to stop here, to much truth may confuse you.

Georg

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Dec. 12 2012,04:51)
    wakeup, earth calling wakeup, are you awake?

Rev 17:10   And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.  

Are you at all familiar with this verse?
    This is what John was told, five kings, or empires, were gone (if you like to know who the five were, ask me ,and I will tell you).
    So, when the angel told John, one is (you know he meant the empire that was then in power) who do you think that was? I give you a clue, it was the largest empire at that time; any idea?

“””The 10king beast will perform great wonders,and make fire come down from heaven,and mark every person on this planet.”””

:D :D :D  guess who said that :laugh: :laugh:  jea, it was you :p

“””BUT SCRIPTURE SAYS the beast *IS NOT* in johns era.”””

I guess you need help with this one too, eh.

Rev 17:9   And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.  

Well, it says, the mind that has wisdom, so I better explain this verse to you.
    The woman is symbolic for a church, or religious organization.
    Notice it says, “SEVEN” heads, in verse 10 John was told, 5 are gone, and one is; that makes 6 (six).
    And then John was told, “”THE OTHER””, I bet you don't know who the other is, try this, 6 + 1 = ?
    you got it, its 7; the other is head, or king if you will, number 7 (seven). And of course (now don't get big headed because I'm about to compliment you) you are right, that king was not in John's time.

Now I'm going to stop here, to much truth may confuse you.

Georg

Pastry.

Please consider carefully.

1. The beast that came out of the BOTTOMLESS PIT, *WAS* BEFORE JOHN. So this can NOT be the 6th(roman).
    (the roman empire did not come out of the pit).
    but the beast that was did.(was before John).

2. JOHN WAS IN THE 6TH EMPIRE.(ROMAN),therefore the beast that came out of the pit,was before the Roman emp.

3. THE 7TH IS THE END TIME ROMAN EMPIRE OF WHICH WE ARE IN TODAY.

4. THE 8TH IS COMING,AND IS OF THE 7TH.

5. Rev.17:10 There are 7kings;5 are fallen;(gone).
    The 6th(roman emp.).John lived here.

6. The 7th will continue a short space.(we are here).
    the beast that WAS is of the 7th.and is the 8th.(out of the pit).

7. The beast that was before John,WILL BE REVIVED as the 8th.(this one only, will come out of the pit).

8. Therefore; the beast that WAS=the *revived* 8th.
    This will come out of the pit.(pit=satans brain child).

9. The coming 8th; will come out of satans brain(the pit).

10. The beast that *WAS* WILL COME AGAIN AS the 8th beast.(THE BEAST THAT WILL BE HERE AT THE COMING),AND THE KING WILL BE THE FALSE PROPHET.

The beast that *WAS*; was in sleep mode during beast 1.2.3.4.5.6. during the 7th he will come back again as the 8th.

The beast that was satans brainchild: was;BABEL.
    with one system,one religion,one language,one people,one king,one trade.And this today will be repeated; this will be the 8th.

wakeup.

Pastry
    Participant

wakeup

“””I have made it so clear;why cant you accept??”””

Funny YOU should ask that question; but I know why you can't understand; as in the past, you read my posts with your eyes closed, not only closed eyes, but with a closed mind.

Like Pierre said, it is hard to explain something to some one that is unwilling to learn.

The fact remains, you have very little understanding of scripture, and no knowledge of history, and yet you think of your self as a professor.

A fool who likes being a fool, you just have to let be a fool.

Georg

journey42
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Dec. 15 2012,00:28)
    wakeup

Funny YOU should ask that question; but I know why you can't understand; as in the past, you read my posts with your eyes closed, not only closed eyes, but with a closed mind.

Like Pierre said, it is hard to explain something to some one that is unwilling to learn.

The fact remains, you have very little understanding of scripture, and no knowledge of history, and yet you think of your self as a professor.

Georg

Georg,

If you know so much then why can't you answer the points wakeup put across to you? Wakeup brought up some valid points about what the scripture states and all you have done is insult him.

We know you have explained, but your explanation contradicts the scriptures. This is what he is showing you. Respond to those points before you criticize.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Dec. 15 2012,09:06)

Quote (Pastry @ Dec. 15 2012,00:28)
    wakeup

Georg

Georg,

If you know so much then why can't you answer the points wakeup put across to you?  Wakeup brought up some valid points about what the scripture states and all you have done is insult him.  

We know you have explained, but your explanation contradicts the scriptures.  This is what he is showing you.  Respond to those points before you criticize.

J42.

If they can not come up with an answer ;thats what they always do.This is common practise with them.
    The doctrines they carry is too precious to them,more than truth.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

wup

7. The beast that was before John,WILL BE REVIVED as the 8th.(this one only, will come out of the pit).

were is that in scriptures ????your 7 and 8 item

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 16 2012,02:01)
    wup

were is that in scriptures ????your 7 and 8 item

Terra.

always asking,but never giving.

1.Rev.17:8. the beast that thou sawest *WAS* and is *NOT* AND SHALL ASCEND OUT OF THE BOTTOMLESS PIT.
    AND GO INTO PERDITION:

And they that dwell on the earth shall wonder,whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world; when they behold the beast,
    THAT -WAS- AND IS NOT-AND YET IS.

YET IS; in sleep mode,not dead,because he will come up again,out of the b.pit.

This beast *WAS* before John.
    This beast *WAS NOT* in johns time period.

But he will come out OF the bottomless pit,
    and go into perdition(lake of fire rev19:20).

The beast that WAS, is NOT egypt, NOT assyria,NOT babylon.

But *BABEL*;(king nimrod). WHEN ALL WAS ONE,ONE NATION ONE RELIGION,ONE SYSTEM,*THE ONLY ONE KINGDOM ON EARTH*THERE WAS NO OTHER.

The N.W.O. will also be the only ONE kingdom on this earth. JUST LIKE *BABEL* THAT WAS.

THE N.W.O. CAME OUT OF SATANS IDEA. THE BOTT.PIT.

BABEL DID NOT MAKE IT,BECAUSE GOD DESTROYED IT EARLY.

*BABEL* WILL COME AGAIN AS THE N.W.O.
    The n.w.o will come out of this system we are in now.
    It will be the only system on this planet.
    We are in the 7th head system; the 8th head will be the nwo.

wakeup.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account