Did you know that Sunday worship is a mark of the beast?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 60 total)
  • Author

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 19 2007,03:44)
    Hi P,
    Drifting towards the apparent safety of the OT based SDA belief?
    Why do you not worship every day?
    True worshippers can -in their body\temple.

NH

What are you worshipping -your body\Temple?

You are correct NH. You can worship God “in” youir Body and Temple, because God lives there.

BY that One Spirit.

:)

NickHassan
    Participant

Amen,
    The finger of God Himself.
    God helps us obey Him.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Phoenix @ Mar. 20 2007,00:05)

Quote (t8 @ Mar. 19 2007,04:48)

Quote (Phoenix @ Mar. 19 2007,23:45)
    I dont think so T8. Id move out to the country and live off the land. Im thankful that I was raised in the country where technology was scarce. I believe in NZ we still have a lot living off the land today.

Edit: Oh I better mention that if I had no choice but to wear a mark, I hope I die instead.

Also I forgot to mention in the previous post that some think that the Sunday worship is the Sabbath. I have heard a few say it is which makes me pity them because they misunderstand and seriously believe that the Sabbath is now Sunday.

Hugs Phoenix

Why?

What is sinful about taking a literal mark on the right hand and forehead for buying and selling?

Well if I wanted a literal mark on me I would get a tattoo done or a moko on my chin :p

LOL too be honest T8 Im not sure if I would consider it a sin. You asked the question and I answered in its context (so I assumed).

Now you give me your answer to your question.

Hugs
    Phoenix

Hi Phoenix.

My point is that if such a thing happened SDA's could accept it because the Mark of the Beast has already been fulfilled according to their interpretations.

In view of that, it would be prudent to keep your options open regarding the fulfillment of this prophecy and not sign up for everything that any denomination would teach you.

Sounds like you are already doing this to a degree, but it is easy to let go and let them do the thinking for you.

My advice is to be careful. One thing can lead to another.

Quote (Phoenix @ Mar. 19 2007,03:59)

Hi P,
    Drifting towards the apparent safety of the OT based SDA belief?

Hi Nick… I have had this feeling before I even met the SDA's. In fact someone asked me if I'd be interested in SDA I replied NO WAY!! Of course I knew nothing about them lol. Until I met Doug. But even then I didnt know he was an SDA till later on. I do worship God and Jesus everyday. I think about them all the time. But I choose to respect the Sabbath above all other days. If I was asked to work on a Sabbath I would rather say No. But then that depends on the type of Job you have. I know someone that is an SDA and works on the Sabbath when she has to but she refuses to take the wages she earned that day and work for Love.

Hi T8

That is your belief. Like I said… your choice. I wasnt condemning anyone

Hugs

Phoenix

I am curious. If you dont believe Jesus is God, then why do you worship him?

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 19 2007,05:24)
    Amen,
    The finger of God Himself.
    God helps us obey Him.

NH

So you worship his finger?

???

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi W,
    You misunderstand.
    Do you eat?
    Do you feed yourself?
    Does your hand help put food in your mouth?

God's Spirit helps us worship God.

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 19 2007,05:32)
    Hi W,
    You misunderstand.
     Do you eat?
    Do you feed yourself?

NH

Thats not what you said!

You said..

So what do you mean?

If God is in heaven like you say and is not in your temple, then what do you mean by the above statement?

???

Phoenix
    Participant

Hi WJ

I worship Jesus because he was our saviour. If it werent for his sacrifice we'd be still trying to look for lambs to sacrifice on the alter. I worship God because he created my forefathers whom were able to conceive me and let me live on this earth.

Hugs
    Phoenix

Phoenix
    Participant

Oh I also worship God because he sent Jesus on his behalf to save us.

Hugs

Hi!

Jesus came to fulfill the law and not to abolish it. However if you are gonna be justified by the keeping of the law than you should follow it all. The three major feast etc.

Its is interesting that Jesus dosnt mention the “10 Cmmandments”, but he does meantion a higher law.

Matt 22:36
    36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law?
    37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
    38 This is the first and great commandment.
    39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
    40on these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Quote (Phoenix @ Mar. 19 2007,05:41)
    Hi WJ

I worship Jesus because he was our saviour. If it werent for his sacrifice we'd be still trying to look for lambs to sacrifice on the alter. I worship God because he created my forefathers whom were able to conceive me and let me live on this earth.

Hugs
    Phoenix

Phoenix

Then what do you think of these commandments?

Ex 34:14
    For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:

Jer 25:6
    And go not after other gods to serve them, and to worship them, and provoke me not to anger with the works of your hands; and I will do you no hurt.

Matt 4:10
    Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

Blessings!

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Mar. 19 2007,05:36)

Hi W,
    You misunderstand.
     Do you eat?
    Do you feed yourself?

NH

Thats not what you said!

You said..

So what do you mean?

If God is in heaven like you say and is not in your temple, then what do you mean by the above statement?

???

Hi W,
    You misunderstand.
    When the Jews worshipped God in the temple where was God?
    God was in heaven but manifested in the Holy of Holies on earth.
    We have the Spirit of God in our temple and that Spirit ever proceeding from God leads us into the very presence of God.
    1Cor 2
    “9But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

10But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

11For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

12Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.

13Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

14But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.”

Phoenix
    Participant

WJ

Im not getting into it all over again in this thread.. go read all the posts in the Ten Commandments thread.

Cheers

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 19 2007,06:11)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Mar. 19 2007,05:36)

Hi W,
    You misunderstand.
     Do you eat?
    Do you feed yourself?

NH

Thats not what you said!

You said..

So what do you mean?

???

Hi W,
    You misunderstand.
    When the Jews worshipped God in the temple where was God?
    God was in heaven but manifested in the Holy of Holies on earth.
    We have the Spirit of God in our temple and that Spirit ever proceeding from God leads us into the very presence of God.
    1Cor 2
    “9But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

10But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

11For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

12Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.

13Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

14But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.”

NH

What do these scriptures mean? Or do you not take them “literally” as they say?

1 Cor 14:25
    And thus are the secrets of his heart made manifest; and so falling down on his face he will worship God, and report that God is in you of a truth.

Ehp 4:6
    One God and Father of all, who [is] above all, and through all, and in you all.

2 Cor 13:5
    Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

2 Cor 6:16
    And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in [them]; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

NH! Its yes or no. Does “God” dwell in you?

Paul never made a distintion between the Spirit of God and God or Jesus living in you!

Why not believe the scriptures for what they say?

???

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi W,
    Indeed God as the Spirit of Christ from His own Spirit dwells in me.
    One Spirit uniting Father, Son and brothers and sisters in an eternal family.
    No trinity nonsense.
    How about you?

NickHassan
    Participant

hi W,
    That Spirit of God unites heaven and earth.
    The Son of God in heaven and the head of his body on earth all one in the one Spirit.

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 19 2007,06:38)
    Hi W,
    No trinity nonsense.
    How about you?

NH

Let me see if I understand! There is One Spirit in us which is God, but even though the Spirit which is God, is called Christ own Spirit, it dosnt mean Jesus is God?

???
    Yes Trinitarian. Worshipping One God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit on the Holy Sabbath!

Blessings

Phoenix
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Mar. 19 2007,06:06)

Quote (Phoenix @ Mar. 19 2007,05:41)
    Hi WJ

Hugs
    Phoenix

Phoenix

Then what do you think of these commandments?

Ex 34:14
    For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:

Jer 25:6
    And go not after other gods to serve them, and to worship them, and provoke me not to anger with the works of your hands; and I will do you no hurt.

Matt 4:10
    Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

Blessings!

Exactly the same way as I think of this …

Matt 28
    19Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in[a] the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

Hugs
    Phoenix

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Mar. 19 2007,06:44)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 19 2007,06:38)
    Hi W,
    No trinity nonsense.
    How about you?

NH

Let me see if I understand! There is One Spirit in us which is God, but even though the Spirit which is God, is called Christ own Spirit, it dosnt mean Jesus is God?

???
    Yes Trinitarian. Worshipping One God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit on the Holy Sabbath!

Blessings

Hi W,
    Do you not know that Christ is a vessel for God as Spirit?
    That God gave of His own Spirit without measure to him?
    But the vessel is not the contents.
    You should if you are following him

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Mar. 19 2007,03:48)
    God wants us to worship any day and any time.

There is never a time when you CANNOT worship God.

The Father seeks people that will worship him in spirit and truth.

There are no restrictions regarding what days you can worship God.

Sunday is OK as it any other day. The more the better.

Surely it is good to worship God every chance you get!  But on God's Day the Day HE made for rest and worship you have ALL DAY to Worship.  Now you can choose all day Sunday the day the Pope says is the New Sabbath OR you can worship all day on the day GOD MADE and said to rest and worship.

How plain can it be.
    God made a day blessed it made it separate from thr other six created for an expressed reason to rest and worship HIM vist with your Father ALL DAY.

The Pope's day Sunday is nothing but another work day like monday or any of the other six days.  But the Pope who CANNOT Bless, create or make a day holy says you should disregard God's day and keep the Pope's day.  The other six days have NO Name in the Bible other than 1 through 6.  Why is that?

The choice is your choice not mine not Nick or t8 it's your decision you will be judged. Others will be judged for teaching not to keep the Commandments.  I'm not saying that scripture is:

Mat 5:19  Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

As long as they are deceived and teach others to break the commandments they will be the least in the kingdom for doing so. But if they realize what they are teaching IS wrong and they realize that they are doing Satan's work then they will be burned up with the rest of the wicked.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 60 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account