Did Satan lie about the affect of the fruit to Eve

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Towshab
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Oct. 28 2007,21:33)
    But even then, the negative ones could also apply in many cases. Jesus died along with criminals. He became a curse on our behalf so we could escape the curse of the law. He became something he was not, so that we could become something we were not.

BTW, there are Morning Stars (plural).

He is THE Morning Star.

Likewise there are many lords, but he is the Lord.

Similarly, there are many presidents, but there is one president overall.

Scripture says that Jesus is the son of God, and yet there are many sons.

I have some other negative passages that can easily apply to the Jesus of the Christian bible from Ezekiel. They are strikingly similar. I will post them in the Messiah thread I started some time in the future.

Samuel
    Participant

Satan is a lair and thats just all there is to it. Man allowed himself to be deceived by the serpent as well.

The good news is…it really don't matter…cause his days are numbered…hes been defeated…as well as the sin and death which he brought about has been defeated…and paid in full for by Jesus Christ.

So, we really don't have to worry about it…so long as we have faith in GOD, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit. We will be just fine.

IM4Truth
    Participant

Samuel You are right, I have been saying that for a long time. Those that believe in Jesus Christ as being our Savior, that He came in the flesh died for us and was resurrected and sits at the right hand of he Father. He will come again to judge the living and the dead. We as Christians are under the Blood of Christ and Sin is not imputed to us. And if we do Sin, we have a Mediator Jesus Christ so we can go to the throne of God and ask for forgiveness of our Sin. We have such a loving and merciful God, we should thank Him daily. Pray and and worship Him in Song and deeds. Help those that are in need, especially of the House of God.
    So Brothers and Sister let us love each other with a Godly Love and do not always look at the faults of others, let us grow at our pace, that is what God wants us to do, that is my thinking. So join me in prayer always. Go to the tread sometimes and say a Prayer. Or are you to ashamed to do so, I just cant understand that so few think it is not important to do so. Tell me your thoughts on that.

Peace and Love Mrs.

acertainchap
    Participant

Prayer is essential. :)

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account