Debating bodhitharta

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 411 total)
  • Author
    Stu
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ Feb. 17 2010,21:38)
    I havent bothered to follow this thread cause like I said at the beginning,

I think its pathetic.

Most are here to either learn things or to help others learn things,
    not to get into any type of defamation of a person,

But I must say that if I had to choose between becoming an Asana or an Athiest, that would be such an easy choice to make!
    You have proven nothing Stuart.
    Only what I already knew about Athiests.

You are welcome to not follow this thread. No one is forcing you to post here. The purpose of the thread is to demonstrate that BD's tactics are known the world-around, and that he is hypocritical when he claims that islam has no place for schism, while attempting to start his own cult.

Stuart

Stu
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Feb. 18 2010,12:52)

Quote (Stu @ Feb. 17 2010,18:23)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Feb. 17 2010,18:03)

Quote (Stu @ Feb. 17 2010,17:58)

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 17 2010,17:55)

Quote (Stu @ Feb. 17 2010,17:02)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Feb. 17 2010,04:23)

Quote (Stu @ Feb. 16 2010,21:49)
    Mo problem BD.  Makes you a bit of a hypocrite though that you claim you are receiving the latest divine revelations when you claimed that islam should be heading for unity: here you are splitting off another little cult.

Stuart

Islam is submission to God, there is no splitting off I'm sure you read that in one of the posts you provided it's a layer not a division.

Is chanting “Asana” a faithfully observed muslim practice?

Stuart

Hi Stuart,

What the heck is this?

Ed J

http://bodhitharta.tripod.com/

Stuart

Move forward towards the goal of God Consciousness, this does not require that I set many limitations upon you except that you remove anything that decreases your God Consciousness and increase that which excels it. If your occupation falls in sync with your joy of God then you will be occupied with God. The greatest achievement is to overcome the world while living in it, while working in it and in-fact by your very light transforming it.

The Instruction

Bodhitharta

The instruction of the pretender who would be mo.

Stuart

The question is why am I a pretender? Have I said something somewere else that I have not said here? All you have done was show that for all the posts you googled the message has remained consistent from me. So where is the pretentiousness?

The revelation 'continues', doesn't it.

God is revealing himself to you, although mo had to put up with the witterings of angels, you are doing one better than mo by getting the word straight from the source.

Do you expect that your preachings will be taken up by islam, or are you likely to move off and start your own branch?

Stuart

karmarie
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Feb. 18 2010,12:54)

I think its pathetic.

But I must say that if I had to choose between becoming an Asana or an Athiest, that would be such an easy choice to make!

God has already made you gracious KM :D

Asana= One made gracious by God

It has nothing to do with what a person calls themself or their particular faith.

Well thankyou for saying that!

karmarie
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ Feb. 18 2010,16:02)

I think its pathetic.

You are welcome to not follow this thread.  No one is forcing you to post here.  The purpose of the thread is to demonstrate that BD's tactics are known the world-around, and that he is hypocritical when he claims that islam has no place for schism, while attempting to start his own cult.

Stuart

You do know Stu that I would be the same if it was someone doing it to you too. Never mind- carry on.

Stu
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ Feb. 18 2010,18:34)

I think its pathetic.

You are welcome to not follow this thread.  No one is forcing you to post here.  The purpose of the thread is to demonstrate that BD's tactics are known the world-around, and that he is hypocritical when he claims that islam has no place for schism, while attempting to start his own cult.

Stuart

You do know Stu that I would be the same if it was someone doing it to you too. Never mind- carry on.

You appear to me to be completely fair in your dealings with people.

Stuart

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Feb. 18 2010,13:02)

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 17 2010,18:50)

Mo problem BD.  Makes you a bit of a hypocrite though that you claim you are receiving the latest divine revelations when you claimed that islam should be heading for unity: here you are splitting off another little cult.

Stuart

Islam is submission to God, there is no splitting off I'm sure you read that in one of the posts you provided it's a layer not a division.

Stuart

Hi Stuart,

What the heck is this?

Ed J

Stuart

Move forward towards the goal of God Consciousness, this does not require that I set many limitations upon you except that you remove anything that decreases your God Consciousness and increase that which excels it. If your occupation falls in sync with your joy of God then you will be occupied with God. The greatest achievement is to overcome the world while living in it, while working in it and in-fact by your very light transforming it.

The Instruction

Bodhitharta

Stuart

Hi Stuart,

BD says he believes in the bible but when I give him bible verses that contradict his messages,
    then he believes in his own messages overriding the bible?

So I will have to agree with you on this, BD is indeed a pretender!

God bless
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

O ye who believe! Take not into your intimacy those outside your ranks: They will not fail to corrupt you. They only desire your ruin: Rank hatred has already appeared from their mouths: what their hearts conceal is far worse. We have made plain to you the Signs, if ye have wisdom.  
    (  سورة آل عمران  , Aal-e-Imran, Chapter #3, Verse #118)

Not interested in 'squag' from the 'book of fraud'=114.

Here is “Bible Truth”=117 says…

Luke 16:9: And I(Jesus) say unto you, Make to yourselves friends of the mammon of unrighteousness;
                     that, when ye fail, they may receive you into everlasting habitations.

Stuart is more a friend to me than you are.
    You might stab me in the back, when my back is turned!

You keep calling both me and Stuart Hypocrites,
    yet you are the only Hypocrite amongst the three of us!

karmarie
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ Feb. 18 2010,18:36)

Quote (karmarie @ Feb. 18 2010,18:34)

I think its pathetic.

Stuart

You appear to me to be completely fair in your dealings with people.  

Stuart

Forums do take a while to get used to :)

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (princess of the king @ Feb. 18 2010,14:03)
    in regards to: bodhitharta.com

what's with the mer-babies pic at the bottom?

strange for one who calls himself a prophet to have such things attached to him.

I have never called myself a prophet.

And art is art, My wife actually was commisioned to paint that mural at the Point Defiant Zoo.

We have a Art Design company called The Scent of Art

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ Feb. 18 2010,16:04)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Feb. 18 2010,12:52)

Stuart

Stuart

Hi Stuart,

What the heck is this?

Ed J

Stuart

The Instruction

Bodhitharta

Stuart

The question is why am I a pretender? Have I said something somewere else that I have not said here? All you have done was show that for all the posts you googled the message has remained consistent from me. So where is the pretentiousness?

The revelation 'continues', doesn't it.

God is revealing himself to you, although mo had to put up with the witterings of angels, you are doing one better than mo by getting the word straight from the source.

Do you expect that your preachings will be taken up by islam, or are you likely to move off and start your own branch?

Stuart

What preachings? If someone asks me what I think about this or that I refer them to my books if they are not available for many hours of conversation.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 18 2010,20:05)

Stuart

Stuart

Hi Stuart,

What the heck is this?

Ed J

Stuart

The Instruction

Bodhitharta

Stuart

Hi Stuart,

BD says he believes in the bible but when I give him bible verses that contradict his messages,

God bless
    Ed J

O ye who believe! Take not into your intimacy those outside your ranks: They will not fail to corrupt you. They only desire your ruin: Rank hatred has already appeared from their mouths: what their hearts conceal is far worse. We have made plain to you the Signs, if ye have wisdom.  

Luke 16:9: And I(Jesus) say unto you, Make to yourselves friends of the mammon of unrighteousness;

What do you think those everlasting habitations are?

Didn't you write “the book of fraud”?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Feb. 19 2010,07:25)

Stuart

Stuart

Hi Stuart,

What the heck is this?

Ed J

Stuart

The Instruction

Bodhitharta

Stuart

Hi Stuart,

God bless
    Ed J

1) What do you think those everlasting habitations are?

2) Didn't you write “the book of fraud”?

Hi BD,

1) Help.

2) No; satan did (oops I mean Gabriel)!

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 19 2010,08:53)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Feb. 19 2010,07:25)

Stuart

Stuart

Hi Stuart,

What the heck is this?

Ed J

Stuart

The Instruction

Bodhitharta

Stuart

Hi Stuart,

God bless
    Ed J

1) What do you think those everlasting habitations are?

2) Didn't you write “the book of fraud”?

Hi BD,

1) Help.

2) No; satan did (oops I mean Gabriel)!

So now you call Gabriel “Satan”? that's all the proof I need.

You are the writer of the book of fraud and you have come to deceive those here who believe in Christ by being a wolf amongst them.

You have called the angel that announced the coming of Christ to Mary and Joseph “Satan”

97 Say: Whoever is an enemy to Gabriel-for he brings down the (revelation) to thy heart by Allah.s will, a confirmation of what went before, and guidance and glad tidings for those who believe,-
    98 Whoever is an enemy to Allah and His angels and apostles, to Gabriel and Michael,- Lo! Allah is an enemy to those who reject Faith.

Al-Baqara, Chapter #2

Please people I know you don't want to hear the words of a Muslim but ED is leading anyone who listens into great error in the name of Jesus.

Quote (bodhitharta @ Feb. 19 2010,04:12)

strange for one who calls himself a prophet to have such things attached to him.

And art is art, My wife actually was commisioned to paint that mural at the Point Defiant Zoo.

i do enjoy art and i do not find the pic having anything to do with art, the pic reflects evolution, which by stuart's account we may have once looked like.

just my take on the matter

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (princess of the king @ Feb. 19 2010,12:54)

i do enjoy art and i do not find the pic having anything to do with art, the pic reflects evolution, which by stuart's account we may have once looked like.

Please tell me you're not serious.

Evolution in no way reflects fantasy art and STU would definitely agree with me on this. In-fact anyone who is remotely aware of animation and cartoons would agree with me.

If you have children do you allow them to look a animation? Have they ever watched cinderella? Have you ever watched ciderella?

Have you watched Bugs bunny or any fantasy art or animation at all?

Stu
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Feb. 19 2010,04:16)
    What preachings? If someone asks me what I think about this or that I refer them to my books if they are not available for many hours of conversation.

…your books. Exactly.

Stuart

Quote (bodhitharta @ Feb. 19 2010,13:59)

Evolution in no way reflects fantasy art and STU would definitely agree with me on this. In-fact anyone who is remotely aware of animation and cartoons would agree with me.

If you have children do you allow them to look a animation? Have they ever watched cinderella? Have you ever watched ciderella?

the mer babies reflect the same thing you buck and kick with stuart about, how can you not take something so serious, think about it.

actually bd, it is a battle everyday with my son what he sees and hears.

i do watch the weather channel good animation there.

my prince will come someday, the song 'so this is love' is one i sing often, having a bio degradable carriage would be great.

no bd, i have never been one for cartoons, i do however enjoy art, mer babies are not art.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ Feb. 19 2010,15:37)

…your books.  Exactly.

Stuart

If someone asks me what I think ….?

Running out of steam?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (princess of the king @ Feb. 19 2010,22:51)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Feb. 19 2010,13:59)

the mer babies reflect the same thing you buck and kick with stuart about, how can you not take something so serious, think about it.

actually bd, it is a battle everyday with my son what he sees and hears.

i do watch the weather channel good animation there.

my prince will come someday, the song 'so this is love' is one i sing often, having a bio degradable carriage would be great.

no bd, i have never been one for cartoons, i do however enjoy art, mer babies are not art.

Cinderella kisses a frog who turns into a prince, isn't that just fantasy?

karmarie
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Feb. 20 2010,06:30)

…your books.  Exactly.

Stuart

Running out of steam?

You havent listened to me Bod. You have to know when to walk away from a conversation which isnt getting anywhere- remember-

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ Feb. 20 2010,09:15)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Feb. 20 2010,06:30)

…your books.  Exactly.

Stuart

Running out of steam?

You havent listened to me Bod. You have to know when to walk away from a conversation which isnt getting anywhere- remember-

That's exactly what i'm doing, I just wanted to knock the steak out of him

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 411 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account