Deaf, Dumb and Blind

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 154 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

Embrace God?

When you are under His wrath that is not possible.

It is a terrible thing to fall into the hands of the Living God.

bodhitharta
    Participant

@nick

Hi BD,

Embrace God?

When you are under His wrath that is not possible.

It is a terrible thing to fall into the hands of the Living God.

Draw near to God and He will draw near to you….your idea is unscriptural and uncharacteristic of God who always loves those who love and embrace Him

kerwin
    Participant

Bodhitharta,

The bottom line is the Bibles states Jesus was in an act of mercy chose to sacrifice himself and died on the cross and then God resurrected him and the Quran states he did not die and so did not need to be resurrected.

In putting the sinless human being to death this would and it’s prince condemned themselves.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

You think DRAWING NEAR includes denying His Son?

Does it include saying His teachings need to be corrected?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Bodhitharta,

The bottom line is the Bibles states Jesus was in an act of mercy chose to sacrifice himself and died on the cross and then God resurrected him and the Quran states he did not die and so did not need to be resurrected.

In putting the sinless human being to death this would and it’s prince condemned themselves.

Matthew 9:13
    But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

Matthew 12:7
    But if ye had known what this meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice, ye would not have condemned the guiltless.

Mark 12:33
    and to love him with all the heart, and with all the understanding, and with all the soul, and with all the strength, and to love his neighbour as himself, is more than all whole burnt offerings and sacrifices.

Luke 13 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

13 There were present at that season some that told him of the Galilæans, whose blood Pilate had mingled with their sacrifices. 2 And Jesus answering said unto them, Suppose ye that these Galilæans were sinners above all the Galilæans, because they suffered such things? 3 I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish. 4 Or those eighteen, upon whom the tower in Siloam fell, and slew them, think ye that they were sinners above all men that dwelt in Jerusalem? 5 I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.

Sacrifice and resurrection is not the path…..Repentance is the Path that leads to God’s Mercy and your Salvation according to Jesus Christ

kerwin
    Participant

Bodhitharta,

You seem to have missed my words “act of mercy chose to sacrifice himself” a your response does not take them into account.

Ed J
    Participant

@EDJ

you mean like this…

“And He began to teach them, that the Son of man must suffer many things,
    and be rejected of the elders, and of the chief priests, and scribes,
    and be killed, and after three days rise again.” (Mark 8:31)

Can you see those words?
    – or –
    are you blind to them?

did you not read what I wrote? I see these and I then say yes that is what it says and that was what he thought would occur but God saved him as he asked God to do.

Hi BD, how about these words…

“Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures, And said unto them,
    Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day
    :

And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations,
    beginning at Jerusalem.” (Luke 24:45-47)

Can you see those words?
    – or –
    are you blind to them?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Hi Kerwin

Bodhitharta,

You seem to have missed my words “act of mercy chose to sacrifice himself” a your response does not take them into account.

i understand your need to believe that Jesus would need to sacrifice himself but do you not remember Jesus saying “Forgive them for they know not what they do” so Jesus already having the power and permission to intercede and mediate on behalf of those who believed would have no reason to sacrifice himself

Mark 2:6-10Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

6 But there were certain of the scribes sitting there, and reasoning in their hearts, 7 Why doth this man thus speak blasphemies? who can forgive sins but God only? 8 And immediately when Jesus perceived in his spirit that they so reasoned within themselves, he said unto them, Why reason ye these things in your hearts? 9 Whether is it easier to say to the sick of the palsy, Thy sins be forgiven thee; or to say, Arise, and take up thy bed, and walk? 10 But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power on earth to forgive sins, (he saith to the sick of the palsy,)

Jesus expressing mercy was all that was needed no need of any sacrifice or what did Jesus offer up for sacrifice to say your sins are forgiven?

bodhitharta
    Participant

@EDJ

Hi BD, how about these words…

“Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures, And said unto them,
    Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day:

And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations,
    beginning at Jerusalem.” (Luke 24:45-47)

Can you see those words?
    – or –
    are you blind to them?

Luke 9:60
    Jesus said unto him, Let the dead bury their dead: but go thou and preach the kingdom of God.

He did rise from the dead but notice it doesn’t say he was crucified or killed it simply says rise from the dead and on this I agree 100%

Nay, Allah raised him up unto himself; and Allah is Exalted in Power, Wise;-

( سورة النساء , An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #158)

remember:

John 3:12
    If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?

bodhitharta
    Participant

@EDJ

Did Jesus return before the abomination of desolation?

Ed J
    Participant

He did rise from the dead but notice it doesn’t say he was crucified or killed it simply says rise from the dead and on this I agree 100%

Hi BD,

“he hath poured out his soul unto death” (Isaiah 53:12)

Can you see those words?
    – or –
    are you blind to them?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Hi BD,

“he hath poured out his soul unto death” (Isaiah 53:12)

Can you see those words?
    – or –
    are you blind to them?

Isaiah 53
    10 Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him;
    he hath put him to grief:
    when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin,
    he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days,

by the way who is the “he” in the passage, I’m not asking who do you believe it is, what does the scriptures say?

He is despised and rejected of men;
    a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief:
    and we hid as it were our faces from him;
    he was despised, and we esteemed him not.

Is this true of Jesus or was Jesus extremely popular?

He was oppressed, and he was afflicted,
    yet he opened not his mouth:
    he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter,
    and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb,
    so he openeth not his mouth.

Is this true did not Jesus speak continuously?

should I not take these verses literally? Jesus was plotted against because he was extremely popular and the common person started believing in him and following him, he didn’t feed 5000 people because he was despised it was because everyone was attracted to him

bodhitharta
    Participant

@EDJ

so did Jesus return before the abomination of desolation?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

Your search for falsehoods in the truth fails again.

Read the scriptures about what the lamb of God said to his persecutors.

Since he was a Jew you would want to smite him too would you not?

Ed J
    Participant

Hi BD,

You strain at a gnat and swallow a camel.

“The Kingdom of God” is God indwelling in his people Making them “Sons of God”.
    How does God indwell in his people? Jesus as our risen Lord baptizes us with God’s HolySpirit and fire.

Because Jesus as God’s passover lamb DIED in our place, our vessels are cleansed
    so that those who look for Jesus see him a second time with baptism unto salvation.
    That is the salvation Jesus wrought for us – God’s HolySpirit birthed in his believers.

Without understanding YHVH’s feasts, your bible knowledge will always remain limited.

At “Pentecost” God’s spirit is seen indwelling in believers by believers,
    At “Feast of Tabernacles God’s spirit is seen indwelling in believers by the world.

You strain at a gnat and swallow a camel. The false prophet said a lie and that is what you follow, a lie!

Do you agree that “the bible says”:
    Jesus died by crucifixion, was placed in a tomb, and rose from the dead after being dead for three days?

Is this what the bible teaches? Yes or No?

Ed J
    Participant

@Nick

Hi BD,

Do you want to deny the death of Jesus Christ so you can deny his resurrection.

Or why is it so important to you?

The grace of God alone is Salvation….God is Salvation.

We already know that people can be killed and raised from the dead salvation is not contingent on a single act but on the continuous single act of believing and worshiping God almighty

Hi BD,

The name “YA-shu-a” (Jesus in Hebrew) means “YA’s Salvation”

By rejecting Jesus Christ as the lamb of God that takes away the sin
    of the world you are rejecting YA’s Salvation (ref. Acts 4:12); did you not know that?

“Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who
    hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant,
    wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing
    , and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?” (Hebrews 10:29)

Ed J
    Participant

Hi BD,

Do you count the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing? …Yes or No?

bodhitharta
    Participant

@EDJ

Do you agree that “the bible says”:
    Jesus died by crucifixion, was placed in a tomb, and rose from the dead after being dead for three days?

Is this what the bible teaches? Yes or No?

The Bible “teaches” that Jesus was crucified on two different days at two different hours and rose within 48 hours so the answer is NO the Bible does not teach what you said. There are verses that says those things but you asked what does the Bible teach and by the way Jesus says 3 days and 3 nights you do the math.

Learn more, be more honest

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

All you see and preach is confusion.

Nothing has changed.

kerwin
    Participant

Bodhitharta,

Bodhitharta,

i understand your need to believe that Jesus would need to sacrifice himself but do you not remember Jesus saying “Forgive them for they know not what they do” so Jesus already having the power and permission to intercede and mediate on behalf of those who believed would have no reason to sacrifice himself

Mark 2:6-10Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

6 But there were certain of the scribes sitting there, and reasoning in their hearts, 7 Why doth this man thus speak blasphemies? who can forgive sins but God only? 8 And immediately when Jesus perceived in his spirit that they so reasoned within themselves, he said unto them, Why reason ye these things in your hearts? 9 Whether is it easier to say to the sick of the palsy, Thy sins be forgiven thee; or to say, Arise, and take up thy bed, and walk? 10 But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power on earth to forgive sins, (he saith to the sick of the palsy,)

Jesus expressing mercy was all that was needed no need of any sacrifice or what did Jesus offer up for sacrifice to say your sins are forgiven?

You confuse what I believe with the belief of others. I do not believe Jesus died that believers be forgiven as there was a way for believers to be forgiven under the covenant of Moses. King David was forgiven for both adultery and murder as well as other sins. Jesus did not have the authority to send the Holy Spirit until after he was crucified and was resurrected. There is no new covenant without Jesus sending the Spirit to those that believe and so obey his teachings. Without Jesus’ act of mercy the Spirit does not come to write the Word upon the hearts of believers and place it in their mind. He tells us that when he says if I do not go he will not come.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 154 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account